Chapter 43

Liu Rong looked at Qi Han with a touch of emotion in her heart. According to conscience, after she got married, Qi Han had a weird temper sometimes, but at other times he treated her well.

But when Liu Rong's eyes touched the simple furniture in the house, the trace of movement in her heart disappeared.

What does it mean to not let her live a hard life? Isn't this kind of life hard? She wanted to stand out. She didn't want to be a rural woman all her life, surrounded by her husband and children, just living a life like mediocrity.

Why is she studying so hard in modern times? Isn't she just trying to build a better future for herself?

Liu Rong didn't think she was wrong, Qi Han was good, but it was a pity, why was he lame? If his legs are not lame, and he has his child in his stomach now, what a joy this is!

But now, Liu Rong couldn't be happy.

"What are you talking about? When did I pursue things that don't belong to me?"

Liu Rong was angry, but what does it mean to pursue things that don't belong to me?

She was born in a remote rural family that favors sons. If she doesn't pursue things that don't belong to her, can she be admitted to university? Also read a PhD?

Regardless of her past life or this life, she wants to get what she wants by any means.

She will leave sooner or later, she will not stay here forever.

It's not a few months since the college entrance examination. Liu Rong believes that with her own strength, she will definitely be able to get into a good university. At that time, Qi Han is a farmer, what good is it for him?

The light in Qi Han's eyes dimmed suddenly, and he was completely disappointed. Before he cast aside his antagonism and wanted to live with Liu Rong, but Liu Rong had no such thoughts at all.

This woman has no heart at all, he is just a delusion.

"Then you can give birth to this child, and I will not stop you from doing what you want to do in the future."

After Qi Han finished speaking, he turned and left. Liu Rong, I have been so humble, so low-pitched, if you are still like this, then don't blame me.

Liu Rong didn't take Qi Han's words to heart. Qi Han couldn't stop what she wanted to do.

When Fang Ru went to work in the health clinic, Qian Jianghuai was frowning and thinking about something.

"Master, I brought you porridge and steamed buns." Fang Ru put the white porridge, steamed buns and side dishes on Qian Jianghuai's table one by one, "Let's eat."

"Well, good." Although he agreed, Qian Jianghuai did not move.

"What's wrong?" Fang Ru was a little strange. Qian Jianghuai has always been active in eating. What happened today?

"It's nothing, I just feel a little strange. Aunt Wang's son got the plague inexplicably before, but this season is not the season of the plague outbreak at all. Although I thought it was strange at the time, I didn't think about it."

"Who knew that the grandson appeared again a few days later. Regarding Wei, I am a little doubtful whether Aunt Wang's son's condition was deliberately caused by someone." Qian Jianghuai said what was in his heart.

"Can't, right?" Fang Ru was stunned for a moment, a little bit unbelievable, really someone could be so bad? But why did he do this?

Fang Ru thought of Sun Hongren, she shook her head. Even if Sun Hongren wanted to come to the health clinic to work, he would not kill a life.

"I'm just thinking about it, it's better not." Qian Jianghuai didn't want such a morally corrupted person to be mixed into the team of doctors.

And when Qian Jianghuai and Fang Ru were discussing this matter, Li Guangrong was also looking for Sun Hongren all over the mountains.

It turned out that after Sun Hongren left the team house that day, he did not go to Li Guangrong at all.

After seeing Li Guangrong, Chen Mancang casually asked about Sun Hongren, only to realize that Sun Hongren didn't go to Li Guangrong. When Li Guangrong took people to Sun Hongren's house, he found that they had already run away.

Fortunately, when Sun Hongren ran back to the mountain, someone saw it, and Li Guangrong had the direction to look for. With his militia team members, they went to the back mountain to find Sun Hongren.

A dozen people searched for an afternoon before they caught Sun Hongren.

There was nothing wrong with Sun Hongren, but during this run, Li Guangrong realized that Sun Hongren was not only treating Sun Wei to death, but instructing Zhao Huniu to blackmail Qian Jianghuai.

So he took someone to interrogate Sun Hongren overnight, but he didn't know if he didn't try, and he was shocked at the first trial.

Sun Hongren has done so many evil things. During his work in the village clinic, he made many mistakes. But some of the so-called mistakes are not mistakes, but deliberate by Sun Hongren.

Just because that person had conflicts and quarrels with Sun Hongren, Sun Hongren held a grudge. Although he did not cure the person to death, he also made the person weak and sick for a long time.

What shocked Li Guangrong most was that the incident that the son of Aunt Wang's family had the plague some time ago was related to Sun Hongren.

Sun Hongren didn't lie. He did read a lot of medical books at home in the past few years, but he didn't spend his energy on learning medical skills, and spent all of it on crooked ways.

He somehow got a wild mouse with the virus and extracted something called Yersinia pestis from him. He wanted to test whether this kind of thing could really spread the plague.

Who knew that Aunt Wang's son hit him, and he was unlucky enough to be listed as a test subject, which caused Aunt Wang's son to contract bubonic plague and eventually died.

He wanted to use this to frame Qian Jianghuai. Who would have thought that Aunt Wang hadn't made this matter a big deal, and Sun Hongren was afraid that what he had done would be exposed, so he didn't dare to come out.

Until Sun Wei's incident happened, Sun Wei was a little unlucky. Sun Hongren didn't want him to die. He just wanted to treat Sun Wei to prove that he was not inferior to Qian Jianghuai. Who would have thought that Sun Wei took the antidiarrheal medicine he prescribed. After that, he died.

When Zhao Huniu came to the door, Sun Hongren turned his eyes and thought about it. After losing Zhao Huniu's money, she urged Zhao Huniu to find Qian Jianghuai for trouble.

As long as Zhao Huniu succeeds in making trouble, he lays groundwork with Chen Mancang, and then adds oil and vinegar in the village, Qian Jianghuai must get out of the health clinic.

Sun Hongren thought very well, and Zhao Huniu's execution ability was also very strong. If Meng Xing happened to arrive, this matter might have really succeeded him.

Even if Qian Jianghuai was able to clarify afterwards, Chen Mancang had long since been taken out of the health clinic, and his reputation was stained.

Afterwards, when Qian Jianghuai learned the whole story from Chen Mancang, he was so shocked that he didn't say anything for a long time. Just because of the location of a village health center, Sun Hongren can treat human life like a waste, and such a person is also worthy of being a doctor.

"It must be severely punished, it must be severely punished!" Qian Jianghuai was so angry that his hands and feet were shaking. If there are more such people, who would dare to see a doctor in the future.

"He has committed too many things. He has already submitted it to the relevant authorities. When all the crimes are verified, he is estimated to be sentenced to death. In the next few days, an educational criticism conference will be held in the village. Examples like Sun Hongren must be taken out. Criticize." Chen Mancang said.

"Good job." Qian Jianghuai agreed.

After Fang Ru knew these things, he was also surprised and speechless. She really didn't expect that someone would be able to take risks because of a little profit.

The Critical Education Conference is scheduled for two days and the venue will be at the Shuangxi Village Primary School. On that day, after work, all the villagers of Shuangxi Village gathered in the open space of Shuangxi Village Primary School.

Among them, several people gathered together, muttering something, if they approached and listened carefully, they could still hear Fang Ru's name.

Chen Mancang saw that the people were almost there, and then Li Guangrong was able to maintain order. He stepped onto the temporary wooden platform and started this educational criticism conference.

Sun Hongren knelt on the wooden table, his head drooping, his clothes were stained with black oil, and he looked very embarrassed.

Chen Mancang took out a few pieces of paper from his pocket and began to read one by one of Sun Hongren's crimes.

At first, everyone just watched it as a lively event. As Chen Mancang read more and more, the emotions of the people underneath began to agitate.

When Chen Mancang was reciting a certain name, the next middle-aged man couldn't hold back anymore and roared. He jumped onto the stage and hit Sun Hongren with a kick, and Sun Hongren was kicked to the ground.

The middle-aged man kicked a few times and continued, Chen Mancang stopped him: "Liansheng, enough, if you continue to fight it will kill you."

Liansheng looked at Sun Hongren, who was curled up on the ground, grinning in pain, hum. He said, "It's cheap for you. For a vicious person like you, he should go down to eighteen levels of hell."

Before leaving, Lian Sheng took advantage of Sun Hongren's carelessness and gave Sun Hongren another kick.

Looking at the angry crowd below, Chen Mancang regretted holding this educational criticism conference for the first time. This educational criticism conference was intended to give everyone a warning and let everyone know that they will be punished if they make a mistake.

However, the nature of the conference now seems to have changed. In addition to Liansheng, several people wanted to jump onto the stage to beat Sun Hongren. Fortunately, they were stopped by Li Guangrong.

However, looking at Sun Hongren who fell on the stage, thinking of the things he committed, if it were not for the production team leader, Chen Mancang would also like to beat Sun Hongren.

Looking at the crimes that hadn't finished reading on the paper, Chen Mancang secretly sighed, and shouted under the loudspeaker: "Quiet, quiet, there is an education conference, what are you yelling about? Can't this meeting be held?"

With Chen Mancang's shouts and Li Guangrong maintaining order, the scene finally calmed down.

Chen Mancang continued to recite. When the name of Wang Jianjun was read, Aunt Wang was stunned. She was driving herself crazy because of the death of her son, but she didn't expect all of this to be man-made.

"Qian Hongren, I'm going to kill you, you bastard, what hate does my Jianjun have with you? Do you want to treat him like this?"

Aunt Wang rushed to the stage and caught Qian Hongren just as a meal. Hammer, before Chen Mancang stopped, Aunt Wang suddenly tilted and fainted.

"Oh, come here quickly." Chen Mancang was taken aback, and hurriedly stepped forward to help Aunt Wang up.

Qian Jianghuai took Fang Ru to the wooden platform, and after pulsed Aunt Wang, he said: "She is fine, but she is too emotional and weak, which makes her faint." At this moment, Aunt Wang's husband passed out. Wang Changhai also went on the wooden platform, and he was relieved when he heard Qian Jianghuai's words.

"After a meeting, you come to the health clinic and I will prescribe some medicine. However, she has a heart disease, and she has to think about it."

Wang Changhai sighed. Since the founding of the army, he and his wife Similarly, the days are also very difficult.

After the Wang Jianjun incident, several people gathered in the crowd winked at each other and prepared to disperse, but they were caught by the prepared Meng Xing and Wang Hao.

They only caught the person who was obviously the leader. The leader's name was Zheng Qiang. After he was twisted his hand by Meng Xing, he was about to call out loudly. Meng Xing said, "You don't want your hand anymore." Zheng Qiang shut his mouth.

"What do you want to do? There are people everywhere here, as long as I shout, you don't want to have good fruit." Zheng Qiang pretended to be calm.

"What are you not doing, I ask you a few words."

Meng Xing and Wang Hao took Zheng Qiang aside and began to question. Zheng Qiang was still stiff at the beginning: "We didn't want to do anything. We were all friends. What happened to us when we got together? Who's the problem?"

"Talking? What do you want to say about Fang Ru? I don't want to. Do you think Fang Ru has something to do with any of you?"

Meng Xing and Wang Hao had been eyeing these people a long time ago, so how could they be fooled by Zheng Qiang with a few words.

"We mean that Fang Zhiqing is beautiful, why, even if Fang Zhiqing is your target, we can comment on it." Then Zheng Qiang was still stiff.

Meng Xing clasped his hands together and made a clicking sound: "The four brothers of the Zhao family were all beaten to the ground by me. Do you think your small body can withstand my punches?"

"You, don't mess around!" Zheng Qiang knew about the Zhao family's four brothers. At this moment, he was surprised and wanted to back down, but Wang Hao stood behind, blocking his retreat.

"You just have to say what you just wanted to do, who asked you to do it, and I'll let you go."

"I didn't do anything, it's just that we met and stood together and said a few words. Yes, we mentioned Fang's educated youth, but we were talking about her beautiful appearance and didn't really say anything."

"Oh, my mouth is quite hard. In that case, Brother Meng Xing, then we will beat him up. See if it's his bones or his mouth." Wang Hao grabbed Zheng Qiang and raised his fist to strike him.

Zheng Qiang became frightened when he saw the two of them coming for real, "Don't do this, I said, I just said it."

Wang Hao's fist was still raised in the air, and he squinted at Zheng Qiang, "Really? Don't tell me. After a while, I put down my fist, and you regretted it again."

"Really speaking, really telling you, you should put your fist down quickly." Zheng Qiang raised his hand to beg for mercy.

Wang Hao sneered: "If you were so obedient a long time ago, everything will be gone. What do you want to do, hurry up and say?"

Zheng Qiang hesitated for a while, seeing Wang Hao's fist raised again, he quickly raised his hand: " I said, I said. It was someone who asked us to ruin the reputation of Fang's educated youth at today's conference. It was said that these two things were brought by the second brother of Fang's educated youth."

"However, the matter of Wang Jianjun just now has been explained. I'm clear, we discussed it and decided not to do this first." Zheng Qiang is not a fool. Sun Hongren did what Wang Jianjun did. He will make a joke on Fang Ru and hurt them. Own reputation.

"Who made you do this?" Meng Xing asked.

"I, I don't know. It's the second stunner in the village. He took a note and money and gave it to me to do this."

After Zheng Qiang explained, he begged for mercy with Meng Xing, "It's really nothing to do with me, and I didn't do it. You can let me go, I will definitely not dare anymore."

Meng Xing saw Zheng Qiang again. He couldn't ask anything, so he let him go: "You are not allowed to do bad things in the future, otherwise..."

"I know, I know, I will never dare anymore." Zheng Qiang folded his hands together, begging for mercy and quickly. Run into the crowd.

After Zheng Qiang left, Wang Hao looked at Meng Xing and asked, "Brother Meng Xing, let's forget about this matter?"

Meng Xing glanced in Fang Ru's direction, how could he just let it go?

"Let's go find Er Lengzi."

"What's the use of finding Er Lengzi, that kid is a bit stupid, and I can't tell the result of looking for him." Even though Wang Hao said that, he raised his heel to Meng Xing.

Er Lengzi was playing with a group of children at the entrance of the village, but was caught by Meng Xing, crying in fright.

Wang Hao quickly took out a piece of candy from his pocket and handed it to Er Lengzi: "Don't cry, uncle asks you something, you answer it, and the candy will be for you."

Er Lengzi stared at the candy in Wang Hao's hand. Slobbering: "I want to eat candy ." Wang Hao raised the candy in his hand: "Answer uncle's question, uncle will give you candy, okay?" The
two fools clapped their hands vigorously, showing a silly smile: "Okay." , There is sugar to answer the question."

Wang Hao was helpless. Er Lengzi was like this, and I don't know if he could answer his question: "Do you remember who asked you to send a note to Zheng Qiang?"

Er Lengzi blinked at Wang Hao. , There was a confused look in his eyes, as if he didn't know what Wang Hao was talking about.

At this time, a child came up quietly: "If you say the answer, do you have candy?"

Wang Hao's face was happy: "Yes, if you say the answer, there is candy."

"The day I saw Liu Rong gave Er Lengzi a note and gave him a bun." The child finished speaking, and reached out to Wang Hao. "I'm done. Give me candy."

"Look. It's clear." Wang Hao confirmed.

"I see, give the candy quickly, you can't lie to the child." The child stretched out his hand, looking impatient.

Wang Hao handed the candy in his hand to the child: "Give it to you, what's the rush?"

Er Lengzi saw Wang Hao giving the candy to someone else, and was anxious: "Sugar, my candy."

Wang Hao glanced at Er Lengzi and smiled: "You It's not stupid, yes, I'll give you a piece too."

Wang Hao touched a handful of candies from his pocket, took a few candies and handed them to Er Lengzi. He said to the kid just now: "Do you dare to confront your uncle with Liu Rong. If you dare, I will give you all the candy in my uncle's hand."

"Dare, what's wrong with this?" The boy heard Wang Hao ask for it. Give him all the sugar in his hand, his eyes are bright, he straightened his chest, and slapped his little chest.

Wang Hao turned his head and looked at Meng Xing: "Brother Meng Xing?"

"Go back to elementary school. The education conference is not over yet. Liu Rong must be there, but let's find Chen Mancang first." Meng Xing said.

The two took the child to the elementary school. On the way, Wang Hao chatted with the child for a while before they realized that the child was called Hongxing.

In elementary school, Chen Mancang's criticism of Sun Hongren has come to an end. The villagers onlookers had already exploded. They didn't expect that Sun Hongren actually did so many bad things.

Wang Jianjun's matter was related to Sun Hongren, and even Sun Wei's death was also related to Sun Hongren, and he wanted to plant these two things on Qian Jianghuai.

The villagers in Shuangxi Village were stunned. They had never seen such a vicious person. What is life to Sun Hongren? Remembering that Sun Hongren used to be a doctor in the village clinic, the villagers of Shuangxi Village couldn't help sweating from behind.

I don't know who started his head and shouted: "Kill him!"

The crowd below shouted: "Kill him, kill this black-hearted man ." One person took the lead in picking up rocks and smashing them on the stage, and others followed suit. Chen Mancang was almost on the stage and was almost killed by the fish pond.

Seeing that the situation was not right, Li Guangrong hurriedly led people to comfort the agitated villagers: "Calm down, everyone, Sun Hongren deserves to die, but he can't die in our hands. I heard Branch Secretary Chen say that Sun Hongren will be taken to the town today. The sentence will be pronounced in a few days. For a heinous crime like him, he will definitely be sentenced to death. Don't get excited."

Hearing that Sun Hongren would be sentenced to death, the villagers in Shuangxi Village gradually calmed down.

Taking this opportunity, Meng Xing walked to the stage and said a few words to Chen Mancang. A surprised look appeared on Chen Mancang's face: "What you said is true?"

Meng Xing looked at Chen Mancang, "Do I have to deceive you?"

Chen Mancang groaned, "Let's let Red Star and Liu Rong confronted privately, and if the matter is true, I will criticize it publicly at the meeting."

Chen Mancang called to Li Guangrong to preside over the meeting. After a meeting like this, after the criticism, education should be carried out. This matter is under Li Guangrong's control.

Li Guangrong came to the stage and began to summarize Sun Hongren's affairs and propagated some basic legal knowledge by the way.

And Chen Mancang followed Meng Xing to find Liu Rong, and Meng Xing took Fang Ru with her. After all, this matter had something to do with her.

Liu Rong naturally refused to admit it at first: "Meng Xing, even if I had trouble dealing with Fang Ru before, I wouldn't have spread such stupid rumors." "This is clear, what's the matter with Fang Ru's second brother ." The relationship is all Sun Hongren's fault. Meng Xing, you can't just target me just because I had a conflict with Fang Ru. I didn't do anything."

"You obviously went to Er Lengzi that day and gave him a photo. Ask him to take the note to Uncle Zheng Qiang and give him a bun." Hong Xing was a little unconvinced on the side, and Liu Rong refused to admit it. Doesn't that mean he lied? He didn't lie.

Liu Rong looked at Red Star, with a smile on her face: "Red Star, I know, you kids, if you give a piece of candy a cake, you can coax you over. But, Red Star, I have to tell you, we can't do it for a little bit. Interests, just lie. When did I find Erzhuangzi?"

"You did it," Red Star blushed when Fang Ru said that he was lying. , I can hear what you and Er Lengzi said clearly. By the way, you were wearing a red checkered shirt and black pants that day. I didn't lie."

Qi Han listened to the words of Red Star, his expression a little unpredictable. Liu Rong did wear the dress Red Star said recently.

"Red Star, did you mean last Wednesday? I also met Liu Rong that day. She was indeed wearing a red plaid top and black pants."

"I remember, her black trousers were embroidered a few times. I think the red plum blossom is a bit chic, so I took a few more glances." Fang Ru continued from the side.

"Don't talk nonsense, Fang Ru, don't want to blame this crime on me just because of a pair of pants. How could I spread such a stupid rumor?"

Liu Rong denies, only to hear Fang Ru take her. The details of the clothes were all described, and Liu Rong was a little guilty in the end.

"Stupid?" Fang Ru smiled, "It sounds really stupid. But many people in the village believe it, don't they? Liu Rong, don't you just want to use the ignorance of some villagers to deal with me?? " 

"If this education conference opened today, let the villagers know that these things are Sun Hongren do. At that time, I'm afraid rumors pointing is not my brother, but we Ru, right? If villagers If I really believe these rumors, will I stay in the village?"

"Liu Rong, I actually don't understand why you always target me? Where did I offend you?"

"What are you talking about? When will I target You?" Liu Rong naturally denied Fang Ru's words.

"Liu Rong, it's useless to deny. The villagers haven't forgotten the things you did. Steal my beauty prescription, pretend to be the lifesaver of Meng Xing, report me selling things in private, in front of my master Putting on eye drops, one by one, you can't deny it."

Liu Rong stopped talking.

After listening to Fang Ru's words, Chen Mancang also began to believe that the rumors were passed on by Liu Rong: "Liu Rong, if you really did it, you would take the initiative to admit your mistakes. Since you are a pregnant woman, I won't tell you too much. Don't care about it. But you don't admit it. If I find out, the result will be completely different."