Chapter 40

Qi Han took a few steps forward and took Liu Rong's hand: "Stop making trouble. Doctor Qian is not the kind of person you mentioned. You can show him and we will go back."

"I don't want to see, I want to go home. "Liu Rong shook off Qi Han's hand unhappily. "You can't tell me earlier, you have to pull me here."

"The little girl must speak a little bit of ethics. I'm a doctor. Don't say we just had it before." Contradiction, you are my enemy. When I come here, I will treat you first, and then seek revenge."

"Besides, I don't think you are sick, you are pregnant, and there are signs of premature delivery." Qian Jianghuai Said.

Liu Rong's face turned paler, and she stared at Qian Jianghuai: "What are you talking about? How could I be pregnant?" Qi Han's face showed joy: "Doctor Qian, is what you said is true? You give her quickly Get the pulse."

After finishing speaking, Qi Han ignored Liu Rong's struggle, helped her walk to Qian Jianghuai, and handed her hand to Qian Jianghuai.

Qian Jianghuai put his hand on Liu Rong's wrist for a while, and nodded: "I'm right. You are indeed pregnant. However, did you eat something that you can't eat? This heart pulse is a bit unstable and slippery. You still need to pay attention to the signs of fetus."

"Don't talk nonsense, I'm just late for menstruation. How could I get pregnant? Besides, how could your Chinese medicine doctor know it so early?" Liu Rong looked angry.

Qi Han quickly apologized to Qian Jianghuai: "Doctor Qian, don't be angry. She has a dry temper these past few days. You see, since the fetal image is unstable, do you give me some medicine?"

Qian Jianghuai wrote a prescription list. , Handed it to Qi Han: "Follow this list to grab the medicine and take it for three days in a row. If you don't bleed, you will be fine."

"Thank you so much!" Qi Han paid the consultation fee and left with Liu Rong reluctantly.

"Master, I haven't heard you say, just by looking at your face, you can tell if a person is pregnant." Fang Ru felt a little weird behind.

Qian Jianghuai smiled and said, "I guess. Liu Rong's face was pale, and it was obvious that she had cold in her body. Generally, women have cold in their body and their stomach hurts during menstruation, but Liu Rong refused to let me see it. Obviously wrong. In addition, Qi Han said that she had a wrong month, I guessed she was pregnant."

"However, she obviously didn't want the child, so she tried to hide it. But she didn't know that taking the medicine privately caused the fetus. A miscarriage is so harmful to the body that I called her to stop her." At this point, Qian Jianghuai said with a serious face to Fang Ru: "I have never told you that as doctors, medical ethics is the first priority. "

Even if it is our enemy, we can only treat him as an ordinary patient when he comes to see the doctor. We must never do anything against medical ethics because of personal grievances. As for revenge, that is after seeing the doctor."

"I know. Now, Master. Don't worry, I will keep your teachings firmly in my heart and I will never do anything that violates medical ethics." Fang Ru's face was also solemn.

When Qi Han returned home, his expression changed. He looked at Liu Rong, "Actually, you knew you were pregnant a long time ago?"

"How did I know? I thought my menstrual affairs were abnormal."

How could Liu Rong Admit that she was almost mad. She always felt that Chinese medicine was unreliable, and who knew Qian Jianghuai really knew how long it was.

She doesn't want this child at all. She will leave sooner or later, and instead of throwing it away in the future, it is better to not want it in the first place. But all this was destroyed by Qian Jianghuai.

Qi Han looked at Liu Rong with a sneer on his face: "Liu Rong, my patience is also limited. Don't challenge my bottom line again and again."

"Qi Han, what do you mean? Are you threatening me?" Since marriage, For the first time Qi Han showed this face to Liu Rong, Liu Rong was somewhat unacceptable.

Qi Han glanced at Liu Rong: "You think I am threatening you."

Qi Han called to his mother and said, "Mother, A Rong is pregnant, please take good care of her and don't let her eat things that shouldn't be eaten. Also, you can decoct this medicine for her, Dr. Qian said She has signs of premature delivery."

Mother Qi heard Qi Han's words like this, and she became anxious before she was happy. She was said by Liu Rong, "Since there are signs of premature delivery, why are you still standing here? Go to bed and lie down. So, what you want to eat, my mother will make it for you."

Liu Rong said impatiently: "Whatever you eat, you are full of anger." After that, she turned and entered the house, slamming the door.

"What's wrong with her?" Mother Qi didn't understand why her daughter-in-law had such a bad temper. It's a good thing to be pregnant.

"Doctor Qian said that her temper was unstable during this period, so you should be more considerate of her." Although Qi Han said so, the expression on his face was a little uncertain.

"Hey, okay. Mother will cook and fry the medicine by the way."

Qi Han looked at the closed door with a cold light flashing in his eyes. He didn't expect that Liu Rong was pregnant with his child, and even thought about  knocking it out.

This child must be Baoguo. In his previous life, Liu Rong probably also had a child at this time.

Liu Rong, this woman, is too realistic. He still remembers Liu Rong's cheerful smile when he learned that they had children in his previous life.

Compared to the present, Qi Han suddenly didn't know whether he was entangled with Liu Rong in this way, using his life to avenge her, whether it was right or wrong.

For such a woman, he has already lost his entire life, is he still going to have to lose his entire life? But letting Liu Rong go, he was not reconciled.

Spring is the season for the growth of all things, and it is also the season for the breeding of germs. The number of fever patients in the village health center has suddenly increased in the past few days. Qian Jianghuai is so busy that his feet are not touching the ground, and Fang Ru has followed his busy schedule without stopping.

Two days later, a group of people rushed into the village health clinic with poles and made a mess of Qian Jianghuai's clinic.

Qian Jianghuai hadn't gotten up yet. After hearing the movement, he didn't know what had happened, so he quickly put on his clothes and walked out of the house.

"What happened?"

Before Qian Jianghuai could react, a pole was smashed down his head: "You quack doctor, do you know if you put someone to death?"

Qian Jianghuai grabbed the pole with his backhand: "What's the matter? How could I put someone to death?"

"You still don't admit it? My son died the next day after seeing the disease here and taking the medicine. You didn't cure it, but who else could it be? You return my son's. Fate!"

A woman in her fifties rushed out and grabbed Qian Jianghuai's face.

Qian Jianghuai grabbed her hand and said, "First, please make it clear, who is your son and what disease did he get? How did he die? You rushed out in such a headless manner and put things on my head. I don't admit it. "

How did you die? A normal fever died just because you took your medicine. Why did you die?"

The woman became more angry when she heard Qian Jianghuai's words.

"Impossible?" Qian Jianghuai became more suspicious after hearing this woman's words. His medicine is very effective in treating fever. How could it be possible to die?

But the woman didn't listen to him at all, she just messed around. When Fang Ru arrived at the village clinic, he saw this scene.

She saw Qian Jianghuai approaching and blocked the woman: "Aunt Wang, don't be angry. What is going on, you should make it clear. If it is really our fault, we must be responsible."

Fang Ru was a teacher in the village again. They read books and gave the girls snow skin cream again, and they have a good reputation.

Aunt Wang saw Fang Ru talking, and stopped, explaining the matter exactly.

"My son has a normal fever. Who knows that after returning from the village health center, he lay at home for one night and died the next day. You said, as long as he didn't see Qian Jianghuai wrong for the disease, how could he get a fever? Sick people to death?" Aunt Wang said while wiping tears.

Fang Ru frowned, and she knew that Aunt Wang's son came to see the doctor. She also discussed his illness with the master, and she knew exactly what the master prescribed, and that medicine would never kill anyone.

"Aunt Wang, is there any misunderstanding in this? I have also seen the medicine my master prescribed. The medicine has a very good effect on reducing fever, and it is impossible to kill people." Fang Ru explained.

"What's the misunderstanding? Fang Ru, I told you the situation because of your face. If you want to protect your master and tell lies against your conscience, don't blame me for being impolite." Aunt Wang His eyes were red, showing resentment.

"Aunt Wang, you can rest assured, if it is really our fault, we must be responsible. But before that, can you let us take a look at your son."

Fang Ru said he didn't believe anything. Aunt Wang's son had eaten Qian Jianghuai's medicine died. Aunt Wang died of her son, and she was emotionally unstable, she could understand.

But she couldn't let her master be such a name for nothing. For a doctor, the death of a doctor is simply a disaster in a doctor's career. There is no way to be a doctor in this life.

Who dares to ask a doctor who treats the dead to see a doctor? She must check things out.

"Let's see, if you try to reckless, the people behind me will never spare you." Aunt Wang finished speaking and shouted to the person behind, "Bring up the little soldier."

Soon, Aunt Wang's son was killed. Lifted it up. Qian Jianghuai stepped forward and lifted the white cloth attached to the corpse. The moment Qian Jianghuai saw the corpse, Qian Jianghuai was taken aback.

"This is the plague." There were scars on the corpse, and the corpse was purple-black. Combined with the previous symptoms of the deceased's fever, Qian Jianghuai quickly determined the cause of the deceased's death.

"Plague?" Aunt Wang was stunned. Even if she didn't understand medicine, she knew it was a highly contagious disease. "Qian Jianghuai, don't deliberately exaggerate your statement in order to shirk responsibility."

Qian Jianghuai shook his head. "I ask you, did your son have symptoms such as vomiting and blood in urine before he died?"

Aunt Wang nodded, "I did have vomiting and blood in urine."

Qian Jianghuai's face became serious: "That's right, I just watched it. Take a look at his corpse, there are signs of bleeding, bruises on the corpse, signs of necrosis on the skin, and the corpse is purple-black. This is a typical septic plague."

"However, even so, he is not so. He will die soon. Did he not take the medicine I prescribed?"

Aunt Wang was stunned. She thought about it carefully. After the son took the medicine and went back, it seemed that he did not have the medicine because he was not feeling well.

Wang aunt suddenly cried out: "I blame Yeah, thought he was just an ordinary fever, I did not expect so serious if I had stared at him taking a medicine.."

To see the king aunt In this way, Qian Jianghuai's heart feel good , The saddest thing in this world is that a white-haired person sends a black-haired person.

"I don't know what to say. Don't be too sad. He is sepsis developed from bubonic plague. It has reached the advanced stage. Even I can't cure it."

"But he is strangely ill. This kind of disease is generally infected by rat fleas after inhaling poisonous rat blood and then biting people, or after being bitten by a rat with plague. But this weather is not the season of rat activity." Qian Jianghuai has some strangeness.

Aunt Wang couldn't tell why, and she knew that her son died of the plague, not after Qian Jianghuai prescribed the wrong medicine. Aunt Wang couldn't stay in the village clinic anymore.

When she was about to leave, Qian Jianghuai stopped her: "After you go back, clean the house well to see if there are rats or the like in the house. Also, if someone is sick at home, send it over immediately without delay. There is still treatment in the early stage of this disease. If it is delayed, I can't help it."

Aunt Wang nodded: "I see, thank you."

After Aunt Wang left, Qian Jianghuai breathed a sigh of relief: "Fortunately, it is not pneumonic plague. If it is pneumonic plague, it will be troublesome."

Fang Ru also read about it. The book on plague knows that among all plagues, pneumonic plague is the most contagious. Unlike other plagues, it can only be transmitted by injecting poisonous blood into contact with the body.

Pneumonic plague, like wind chill, can be transmitted through droplets. If Aunt Wang's son gets pneumonic plague, the entire Shuangxi Village will suffer.

"However, since there is a plague patient, we still have to report to Party Secretary Chen and carry out an anti-rat activity in the whole village." Fang Ru said.

Qian Jianghuai nodded: "I'll go to Chen Mancang in a minute. This is not a trivial matter."

Qian Jianghuai was awakened by Aunt Wang's family, without clothes on, let alone washing his face and brushing his teeth. After he went back to the room to wash, he dressed his clothes neatly, and walked to Chen Mancang's house.

Chen Mancang attached great importance to the situation reported by Qian Jianghuai, and the plague was not a joke. He hurriedly called all the production team cadres to a meeting and assigned tasks.

The whole Shuangxi Village became tense. This kind of days lasted for half a month. There were no other cases of plague in Shuangxi Village, and everyone's hearts gradually relaxed.

"This period of time can be tossed and broken, why did the plague suddenly appear?" After dinner in the evening, Wei Huan chatted with Fang Ru.

Fang Ru didn't know. She had read books about the plague and knew that the plague mostly occurred from June to October, but it is only in March now.

Fortunately, it is just a case, not like the large-scale outbreak of plague in history.

The days that followed were slowly passing by in the process of learning medicine from Qian Jianghuai every day.

Occasionally, Fang Ru would go out for a walk or watch a model show in response to Meng Xing's appointment. Fang Ru noticed that the fear in her heart faded away.

Now that she met Ning Yuheng, she could even say hello to him with a smile, and she was really about to let go.

While Fang Ru was happy for herself, she was also faintly worried. She didn't know how to tell Meng Xing, after all, she had never done anything like this before.

In a blink of an eye, it was April, and Fang Ru received a letter from his second brother Fang Weihua that day. The letter said: In order to prevent his mother and sister-in-law from having conflicts because of him, he still found a job. But he let Fang Ru not worry, he would not give up studying.

Fang Ru sighed when he saw the letter. She knew that the sister-in-law had always complained about her second brother's body.

In the past, her second elder brother was in poor health, she always ridiculed it openly.

The second brother consciously dragged down the family, so he silently endured it.

Now the second brother is in good health and staying at home. I don't know what the sister-in-law will say. The second brother probably couldn't take it anymore, so he went out.

For these, Fang Ru has no good way. You can only write to tell Fang Weihua to pay attention to her body, don't be too tired, and don't care too much about her sister-in-law's words.

A few days later, Wang Hao came to find Fang Ru.

"Fang Ru, April 16th is Brother Meng Xing's birthday. Have you prepared any gifts?"

"Meng Xing's birthday?" Fang Ru was stunned. "If you don't tell me, I really don't know. "

Now that you know, you are ready to chant." Wang Hao said, "Brother Meng Xing's birthday in previous years was only given to him by a few of our friends. Brother Meng Xing likes you so much. If you prepare a birthday present for him, He must be very happy."

"I see, thank you." After Wang Hao left, Fang Ru began to think about preparing a birthday present for Meng Xing.

But Meng Xing didn't lack anything, Fang Ru thought about it, and decided to make a bowl of longevity noodles for Meng Xing.

On the day of April 16, Fang Ru stopped Meng Xing: "I'm cooking tonight, and you come over to eat."

"Okay." Meng Xing smiled, and Wang Hao knew about Fang Ru. He already knew.

Since being sensible, Meng Xing has not paid much attention to such things as birthdays. Because of the lack of the most important person, the birthday becomes irrelevant.

But this year, with Fang Ru, Meng Xing suddenly began to look forward to it.

He didn't realize until now that even trivial things, as long as they do it with the person they like, they will become interesting.

Just like him and Fang Ru now, sometimes two people are together, even if they say something very boring, he feels happy. Before this, he couldn't imagine it at all.

The health clinic was not so busy these days, so Fang Ru specially asked Qian Jianghuai for a long time off and went back to prepare.

She first rolled the noodles, then made a stew with tomatoes, potatoes, fungus, greens and minced meat, and put them there for later use.

After finishing all this, Fang Ru cooked a few more dishes, and when her last dish was out, Wei Huan returned.

She looked at a table of delicious dishes and a bowl of noodles specially made for Meng Xing that exudes the unique aroma of tomatoes. She couldn't help but envy: "Why, why am I not a man? If I am a man, I must Marry you home."

As soon as Meng Xing entered the door, he heard Wei Huan say such a sentence: "Then don't think about it. Even if you are a man, Aru can only be mine."

Wei Huan smiled and sighed, "Tsk tsk. , Knowing that Aru is yours, can you stop showing off in front of me?"

Wei Huan finished speaking, then turned to look at Fang Ru: "Aru, you will get married in the future, I will be your neighbor. No. I beg you, just take care of me three meals a day."

Fang Ru smiled: "Okay, you really come to be a neighbor with me, I will take care of you three meals a day."

Wang Hao followed Meng Xing, as soon as he walked in. Exaggerated shouting: "Brother Meng Xing, you are too blessed. Look at this table of dishes, my goodness, I am going to drool. What are you still talking about here? Why don't you sit down and eat quickly."

After a few people sat down, Fang Ru put the bowl of noodles in front of Meng Xing: "Today is your birthday. I don't know what to give you, so I made a bowl of noodles for you."

Meng Xing looked at the bowl of noodles. His eyes were a little moist, and this bowl of noodles reminded him of his mother.

Meng Xing picked up the chopsticks and took a bite of the noodles. Fang Ru's noodles were crunchy, and the stew was fragrant. "It's delicious, thank you."

Fang Ru smiled: "You like it. "

The few people who ate a meal were satisfied, and Wang Hao and Wei Huan also gave out birthday presents to Meng Xing.

After giving the gifts, Wang Hao and Wei Huan left with winks. Meng Xing looked at Fang Ru with gentle eyebrows: " Come with me for a walk?"

"Okay."

Fang Ru followed Meng Xing, stepping on the moonlight, and walked forward slowly. The two did not speak, yet they both felt very warm to each other.

Fang Ru looked at Meng Xing's profile, and wanted to speak several times, but his mouth moved, but he didn't say anything. Meng Xing noticed it, but didn't urge her.

He has been waiting for so long, and he doesn't care about waiting for a while longer.

The moonlight shone on the two of them like water, and the cool breeze at night was blowing slightly, which was very pleasant.

However, the sound of impatient footsteps not far away destroyed the silence.

Meng Xing watched Wang Hao run to him out of breath, frowning, "What happened?"

"Doctor Qian asked Fang Ru to go there quickly. I don't know what happened. Suddenly, there were a lot of diarrhea in the village. Patient." Wang Hao paused for a while, finally gasping for his breath, and then explained.

Fang Ru's face tightened: "Then I'll go over quickly, Master must be busy."

"I'll send you there." Meng Xing followed Fang Ru and walked towards the village clinic.

At the entrance of the village health center, he found that there was a line of people in the yard, and Fang Ru hurried in.

Qian Jianghuai was already seeing a doctor. He saw Fang Ru come in and motioned for her to sit next to him and make a record.

Fang Ru took a notebook and pen, sat next to him, and recorded the symptoms that Qian Jianghuai dictated. After Qian Jianghuai prescribed the medicine, Fang Ru went to the medicine cabinet to fetch the medicine.

"Can you hurry up, my stomach hurts." There are too many people in the line, and some people can't hold it anymore, so they can't help but shout.

"Yes, look faster. We all have diarrhea. Just give us some antidiarrheal medicine. It doesn't need to be so troublesome to get our pulses one by one. We can wait, but the body doesn't allow it."

"Yes, hurry up ." , I can't hold it anymore."

"Don't worry, come one by one." Fang Ru can only calm the emotions of the patients one by one.

Fang Ru and Qian Jianghuai were busy all night, until after five o'clock in the morning, they finally watched all the patients.

"Why are there so many diarrhea patients suddenly?" Fang Ru asked, yawning, rubbing dry eyes.

Qian Jianghuai's face was serious: "Suddenly there are so many patients with diarrhea, and the symptoms are basically the same, I'm afraid it's the virus. As for what it is, you have to check it out."

But Qian Jianghuai guessed it overnight. There is only one possibility for so many patients with diarrhea, and that is a problem with their diet.

What we need to do now is to investigate what these patients are eating at the same time.

Qian Jianghuai couldn't do it himself. He reported the incident to Chen Mancang and asked Chen Mancang to find someone to do it.