Chapter 25

Hate? Fang Ru looked at Meng Xing, then lowered her head. After a while, she shook her head: "I don't hate you!"

"Then don't refuse my help to you. If you feel embarrassed, you can also treat it as if I am repaying favor !" 

"That's different!" Fang Ru whispered.

"What's the difference? I won't hide it from you. My family still has something to do with it. I can help you find any book you want. Do you really want to refuse?" Meng Xing stared at dark eyes. Fang Ru asked.

Fang Ru hesitated! She really wants those books!

"Don't think so much! I confessed to you, but you also have the right to refuse! Even if it is not because of these, if you need it, I will help!"

What's more, it's just a temporary refusal, not a permanent refusal! The girl he fell in love with, how could he allow her to retreat!

Fang Ru finally nodded in agreement, she really needed those books!

Seeing Fang Ru nodded, a smile appeared at the corner of Meng Xing's mouth.

The four broke up at the county bus station, and Meng Xing and Wang Hao had something to do when they came to the county.

"Fang Ru!" Meng Xing suddenly stopped Fang Ru who had left.

"Is there anything else?" Fang Ru paused and looked at Meng Xing.

"Let's have dinner together at noon, in the county's state-run hotel!" Meng Xing said, "I can go back together in the afternoon!"

Fang Ru looked at Wei Huan, who had been poking his finger on his shoulder next to him, and nodded: "Okay. !" When Fang Ru and Wei Huan arrived at the county library, they discovered that this library was a bit different from what they had imagined.

The library she imagined, even if there is no book she was looking for, there should be many books in it.

But there was nothing here, just a few empty bookshelves with some newspapers on them, and no other books besides them.

Fang Ru was a little disappointed, it seemed that he could only ask Meng Xing for help.

"Okay! Don't be discouraged! Didn't Meng Xing say that he would help? Finally came to the county seat, let's go shopping!" Wei Huan took Fang Ru's arm and walked out.

The two went to the county's supply and marketing cooperative to buy some daily necessities, only then found someone to ask the way, and walked to the state-owned hotel.

Meng Xing and Wang Hao were already waiting there when they arrived at the county state-owned hotel. Seeing the two arrived, Wang Hao hurriedly waved to the two of them to pass.

After Fang Ru and Wei Huan sat down, it didn't take long for the waiter of the state-run restaurant to bring the food up. Fang Ru was a little surprised. The waiter here actually helped with the food?

Fang Ru once went to a state-owned hotel, and his attitude will give you a blank look at every question.

The dishes are ready, including braised pork, scrambled eggs with green pepper, steamed sea bass, and tomato meatball soup.

Fang Ru glanced at it, all she liked. Wei Huan also noticed it. She pushed Fang Ru, winked at her, and glanced in the direction of Meng Xing.

Fang Ru raised his eyes to look at Meng Xing, who happened to look at her too. The two of them looked at each other, and Fang Ru looked a little hot, and took the lead to look away.

"Hurry up and eat! After walking all morning, I feel a little hungry!" Fang Ru silently picked up the tableware and began to eat, not daring to see Meng Xing again.

For a meal, only Wei Huan and Wang Hao were talking, while Meng Xing and Fang Ru both ate silently.

After eating, the four of them walked to the county bus station. Wei Huan walked behind and bit his ears quietly with Fang Ru: "Fang Ru, Meng Xing is pursuing you, right? The four dishes you ordered today are all you like. That!"

Fang Ru didn't speak. From Wei Huan's point of view, it was tantamount to acquiescence!

She was happy for Fang Ru in her heart. Meng Xing was a very reliable person, apart from his appearance and family background.

Judging from what he has done during this period of time, Fang Ru is also extremely attentive. Fang Ru also said that they were repaying those things before. She had already seen that it was unusual!

Judging by the things Meng Xing gave, his family background should be pretty good! If you just repay your favor, you will never just give away some daily necessities!

Those things are not expensive, but all of them have taken care of Fang Ru's needs in life. It can be seen how hard Meng Xing to Fang Ru is!

Wei Huan also noticed that Fang Ru has been very alert to people since Liu Hua's incident happened! Now it seems that he can only be trusted!

Now that there is one more person who is good to her and can protect her, Wei Huan is happy in his heart!

Because he was thinking about medical books, Fang Ru said nothing on the way back. On the contrary, Wei Huan and Wang Hao often get together, winking at nothing.

Fang Ru thought about his own thoughts, but didn't pay attention. Meng Xing noticed, but just kicked Wang Hao lightly to make him restrain.

When it was time for the educated youth to part with each other, Meng Xing suddenly said: "Don't worry, I will find those books for you!"

Fang Ru was taken aback, nodded, and said softly, "Okay!"

............

"What do you want to do?" Fang Ru looked at Ning Yuheng in front of him, and there was no fluctuation in Fang Ru's eyes.

"Fang Ru, can you stop treating me like a scourge? I just want to help you!"

Ning Yuheng smiled bitterly, and he didn't understand why Fang Ru, who had been so gentle to him in his previous life, was so indifferent to him in this life, even Bored.

Without waiting for Fang Ru to say something more ruthless, Ning Yuheng hurriedly stated his purpose: "I heard that you are looking for books on Chinese medicine. My family is engaged in Chinese medicine. What books do you want, tell me, I'll find it for you!"

Fang Ru tilted his head and looked at Ning Yuheng: "Ning Yuheng, it's not necessary! I don't want to have any contact with you, nor will I accept any help from you! In the future, if you see me, please stay away! "

The smile on Ning Yuheng's face can no longer hold, his always moist eyes are full of pain at the moment: "Why? Fang Ru, why can you accept Meng Xing's help, but push me far in One side?"

Fang Ru stared at Ning Yuheng for a while, and suddenly a weird smile appeared on his face: "There is no reason, probably because it is not pleasing to your eyes! You know, some people may be born with different characters, so they don't see it and don't Like it!"

Although I don't understand why Ning Yuheng's performance this time is completely different from the previous life, Fang Ru doesn't care. What does this have to do with her?

After rebirth, she didn't plan to have any contact with Ning Yuheng again. If this person hadn't come to the door again and again, she could even be regarded as an educated youth without this person.

Hearing Fang Ru's words, Ning Yuheng seemed to be drained of energy, suddenly lost support, and stayed in place!

Fang Ru hates him! There is not even any reason! How is this possible? Obviously, Fang Ru was not like this last time. His aru was gentle and considerate. What went wrong in the end?

He has realized his mistakes. He thought that God gave him a chance to be born again to make up for the mistakes he had made. But why did Aru become like this?

Ning Yuheng slumped his shoulders, looked confused, looked at Fang Ru's back, and suddenly asked loudly: "Fang Ru, do you hate me so much that you don't even want to see me?"

Fang Ru didn't look back, just lost it far. The next sentence: "You have this self-knowledge, don't bother me in the future!"

She still has a lot to do, and she doesn't have time to entangle with Ning Yuheng.

Ning Yuheng stood there, watching Fang Ru's figure get further and further away, until she disappeared. His heart seemed to be empty. In the past, he could still deceive himself and others, thinking that Fang Ru just didn't get the idea.

But now, looking at Fang Ru's attitude towards herself, even if Fang Ru gets emotionally open one day, will she choose him?

Ning Yuheng staggered back to the room, sat weakly on the side of the bed, thinking about everything in his previous life, and thinking about Fang Ru's attitude towards him now.

Suddenly, he stretched out his hand and slapped himself! Ning Yuheng, you deserve it!

Feeling the fiery pain on his face, Ning Yuheng's heart slowly calmed down.

No matter what, those who should help still have to help. Since Fang Ru needed a book on Chinese medicine, he went to find her.

However, Ning Yuheng squeezed his forehead with a headache. Fang Ru hates him so much now, how should I deliver these things.

Ning Yuheng thought of Meng Xing. He knew that Meng Xing could find him, but he didn't have any convenience for himself.

After Meng Xing heard Ning Yuheng's intention to come, his reading fingers paused: "No, I have sent someone to find it!"

"Meng Xing, some books are not easy to find! Now Fang Ru needs these books, because there is competition between you and me, you can't just reject me!" Ning Yuheng said.

Meng Xing closed the book and turned to look at Ning Yuheng: "Ning Yuheng, I won't do what Fang Ru hates!" With just one sentence, Ning Yuheng closed his mouth! Meng Xing was clearly saying that Fang Ru hated him and would not want his things, so Meng Xing would not help.

Ning Yuheng gave a wry smile, turned and left!

In the past two days, Liu Rong came to pester Ning Yuheng again, and was directly stunned by Ning Yuheng who was in a bad mood.

Seeing that it was impossible to get medicine from Ning Yuheng, Liu Rong had to put her hope on Doctor Qian from the village clinic. I know from the book that this person still has some abilities.

Now Liu Rong, because of the scars on her face and the rumors in the village, she avoids people when she walks.

She was afraid of the eyes of those people looking at her, and even more afraid of hearing those harsh words.

Dodging into the yard of the village clinic, there is no one in the yard.

Liu Rong walked to the door of the health room, and just about to call Doctor Qian, she heard the conversation inside: "That Meng Xing was really bitten by a poisonous snake?"

"There can be fakes, it's strange to say, I don't know who saved him. kinda professional way! but for the people, Meng Xing may be dangerous! "