Chapter 10

At about 7:30 in the evening, Li Xiuying brought a few girls from the village. Fang Ru looked at their questions, summarized the types of questions, took a question as a sample question, and explained the relevant knowledge points involved in the question one by one.

After finishing speaking, Fang Ru asked several girls to try to do similar questions by themselves.

"Hey, after listening to your explanation, I can actually do this question. I have been digging for a long time before, and there is no idea!" a round-faced girl said excitedly.

"Me too! Fang Ru, you are so amazing! These questions have been taught by the school teacher, but I can't understand them as soon as I listen, and I can't do them. After you summarize them in this way, and explain them, I find that these questions seem to be not so difficult "

" It was feeling!, " Fang Ru smiled:" these are the same type of problem, the relevant knowledge learn to learn thoroughly, then do not be so hard to be a problem! " 

" in the past We have all studied, but we have never linked these knowledge points together. Being so stringed together by you, and then looking at these topics, it seems that we understand in our head! I finally know why Liu Hua's grades have improved So fast!" Li Xiuying sighed.

"That's right! If our teacher had your level, we wouldn't have a headache when seeing mathematics!"

Fang Ru didn't say a word. In fact, learning mathematics is nothing more than doing more summarization, there are more questions, and the knowledge points are well understood. This thing is Not difficult.

However, when most students are studying, they are too lazy to think and throw the questions after they have been done. They will find it difficult!

After Fang Ru sent away Li Xiuying and the other girls, he returned to the house and was teased by Wei Huan.

"Okay, Teacher Fang, this is only one night, and I will subdue the girls in the village!"

Fang Ru glared at Wei Huan: "Sister Huan, don't make fun of me!"

However, this kind of praise was praised by everyone. It feels really good, Fang Ru feels happy.

After talking to Wei Huan for a while, Fang Ru began to select herbs with similar effects to the yellow florets.

Wei Huan saw that Fang Ru was making the prescription again: "Did you not give up? Why did you get it again?"

"Didn't you complain before that your skin was tanned after you went to the countryside? If you do the things in this recipe, you don't have to worry about tanning!"

"Really so effective?" Wei Huan was a little skeptical.

"Try it if you don't see it!" Fang Ru wrote down the names of the herbal medicines she remembered in his mind, and then ruled out all the conflicting medicines.

"That's OK! Really made it, I will be your first guinea pig!"

Wei Huan touched his skin after going to the countryside, and his skin became dark and rough due to the wind and sun. He couldn't help it. Look forward to it.

Fang Ru was thinking about his own beauty prescription, but Qi Han, who was treated in the hospital, was finally discharged!

In the small courtyard of the Qi family, mother Qi saw her son limping while walking, and she couldn't help wiping tears: "The legs are really not getting better?"

Qi Han felt the feeling of two feet being uneven on the ground while walking. It's also uncomfortable in my heart!

But he had to comfort his mother: "Mother, I am lucky to walk normally! The doctor said, if the delay is longer, maybe I will have to be amputated!"

He stayed in the hospital for nearly half of the time. In the past half month, he has been thinking about why he was not as good as before when he was born again!

But he couldn't think of the result!

Fang Ru's back when he left appeared repeatedly in his mind. If that day, he hadn't been affected by the memory of his previous life and asked Fang Ru for help, wouldn't he have fallen to where he is today?

However, every time he recalled the scene of that day, his hatred of Fang Ru added a point! Why can this woman be indifferent to the injured him? As long as she stretches out her hand, she will not fall to where she is today.

This woman is as vicious and hypocritical as in the previous life! If it were A Rong, she would never be like her!

When Fang Ru went to work the next day, he unexpectedly saw Qi Han and Liu Rong. She hid behind a tree and looked at them quietly.

Liu Rong saw Qi Han walking limping, with a look of surprise on her face.

When Qi Han saw Liu Rong being like this, he felt bad in his heart! Liu Rong once said that he is the hero in her mind, and she has always admired him!

But he is just a lame now! He can no longer be the hero in her mind!

"Brother Qi, what's the matter with you? Why are your legs?" Liu Rong showed a puzzled expression on her face. She clearly remembered that the male protagonist was saved by the female protagonist? Why is Qi Han's leg lame?

Qi Han felt even more uncomfortable seeing Liu Rong doing this, but he had to pretend to be strong and kicked his left leg: "It's okay, it's just a little lame walking, which doesn't affect other things!"

"Yes, You can't tell if you don't look closely!" Liu Rong concealed the stormy waves in her heart, and smiled to Qi Han, "I was worried before. It's great to see you all right!"

Qi Han looked at Liu. Rong, she is still so kind and gentle. He looked down and saw the basket in Liu Rong's hand. He walked forward and helped her pick it up: "Where are you going, I'll take you there!"

Liu Rong naturally wouldn't refuse. The basket was so heavy that it strangled her hands!

Qi Han looked at Liu Rong, who was gentle and watery, and made a decision in his heart!

Fang Ru smiled when he saw this scene! Judging from the manner in which he speaks, the heroine who wears the book is here!

I just don't know, how will she choose this time?

At night, Fang Ru was thinking about herbs in the house, but an unexpected person came to Ning Yuheng's house.

"I heard that your medical skills are excellent, can you help me see if my leg is getting better?"

"Who do you hear that my medical skills are good?" His family background has never told anyone here.

"I also learned it accidentally! Don't worry, I won't say it! Take a look, can my leg be still cured?"

After meeting Liu Rong during the day, Qi Han became more reconciled!

In his previous life, he was in a high position. In this life, how could he be willing to be an ordinary person?

From a general with heavy powers to a lame trash, he simply couldn't bear the gap in between!