Chapter 38

When Fang Ru called Meng Xing in the communication room downstairs, he felt a little nervous.

Meng Xing got together with a few friends, drank some wine, and was lying in bed on a slumber when he heard the phone ringing.

He sat up abruptly, his eyes, which had been misted from drinking alcohol, dispelled the mist at this moment, and they were astonishingly bright.

At this time, not many people would dial these numbers. And he just got together with those friends, they were all drunk, it is impossible to call at this time.

Well, there is only one person.

Meng Xing jumped up from the bed, his heart beating very fast at this moment, and his heart was agitated again, with a trace of distress. If Fang Ru couldn't help it, I'm afraid he wouldn't dial this number.

Meng Xing quickly ran to the phone, feeling excited but he still picked up the phone cautiously: "Hey!"

Fang Ru heard the familiar voice from the microphone, and secretly heaved a sigh of relief: "It's me.

" I know, is there any trouble?" Meng Xing knew that Fang Ru had a thin face, so he asked actively.

Ru Fang paused and said: "? I want you to help me buy two berth back to Sungai village, will it not be too much trouble for you?." 

"No trouble, you want to buy a few numbers, I'll Buy it."

Fang Ru said the time and explained why she wanted to buy a sleeper ticket. After Meng Xing responded, the phone fell silent.

The breathing of the two of them entangled through a telephone line.

Fang Ru bit uncomfortable, just want to wake up to say goodbye Meng Meng woke up to speak: "Aru, when I eat at noon, I saw a small cake, eat well, do you want to try it?,"

If the In the past, Fang Ru would definitely refuse.

But today I don't know why. After listening to Meng Xing's slightly low and cautious voice, Fang Ru's heart suddenly softened, and her voice also softened: "I just want to eat, but I can't eat it. ! "

Meng Xing's eyes lit up:".. as long as you want, you wait for me, It will last, "

Meng Xing finished not giving Fang Ru the opportunity to reject, hanged up the phone . He put his hand on his chest, calmed the beating heart in his chest, and grinned at the corner of his mouth.

He knows that Fang Ru likes to eat sweets. When eating at noon, he specially ordered some small snacks, thinking that if he tasted delicious ones, he could bring them to Fang Ru in the future.

But he didn't expect that his little wish would be realized so soon.

When Meng Xing came downstairs carrying the pastry box, Meng Yi and Zheng Xin were sitting downstairs talking.

Zheng Xin saw Meng Xing go downstairs and stood up hurriedly: "Meng Xing, you drank at noon, why don't you take a break?"

Meng Xing glanced at Zheng Xin and ignored her, but looked indifferent. Went outside the door.

"Meng Xing, your mother talking to you? Why are you not polite at all?" Meng Yi also stood up, reprimanding Meng Xing angrily.

Zheng Xin hurriedly pulled Meng Yi: "Lao Meng, don't do that. Meng Xing misunderstood me, and he didn't mean it."

"Not deliberate? I think he did it deliberately. After reading so many years of books, he read all the books. Go to the dog's belly."

Zheng Xin didn't speak, Meng Yi was not so angry yet, she opened her mouth, and Meng Yi felt that Meng Xing was simply against him on purpose.

Meng Xing sneered: "Mom? My mother is buried underground. You asked me to call this woman a mother? Is she worthy? I call her, will she dare to respond? She did something wrong, did she do it in the middle of the night? Dreaming of my mother looking for her? And you, the same!"

"You bastard!" Meng Yi was shivering with anger, but in that tone, there was a trace of guilty conscience.

Zheng Xin saw the father and son doing this, and hurriedly stood up and ended the battle: "Meng Xing, you really misunderstood me too deeply. I have never spoiled the relationship between your mother and father."

Meng Xing snorted softly, "What about you? You don't need to tell me what the facts are. You know what the facts are. Also, don't try to provoke me anymore. I am no longer the kid who you bully back then!" After Meng Xing finished this sentence, he went out. Had it for Grandpa who still lived here, he would never have returned to this house.

Meng Shengrong watched his son and the woman pretending from upstairs, with a look of anger: "Meng Yi, you get up here!"

"Lao Meng!" Zheng Xin grabbed a corner of Meng Yi with fear in her eyes, but she Still bravely stood up and said to Meng Shengrong, "Dad, don't blame Meng Yi, it's all my fault."

Meng Shengrong looked down on Zheng Xin's attitude and said coldly, "Of course it's all your fault. Also, when is it your turn to speak in the Meng family? Do you think you have a son and you can do whatever you want in this family? I'm not dead yet!"

"Lao Meng, Dad, why did he say that to me? I have never thought about doing whatever I want." Zheng Xin fell into Meng Yi's arms with tears in her eyes, making Meng Yi feel distressed.

Meng Yi patted Zheng Xin's hand: "It's okay, Dad just said, it's not to blame you, don't worry."

Meng Shengrong couldn't see that the two of them were so sticky. He shouted upstairs: "Meng Yi, you still can't come up? You see what you are like?" After comforting Zheng Xin, Meng Yi went upstairs and came to Meng Shengrong's study. As soon as he walked into the door, a book was smashed at him. Meng Yi didn't watch for a while and was hit by the book in the corner of his forehead.

"Dad, what are you doing it? Zheng Xin and I have been married for so many years, you do not give her save face?"

"I left her face, she would have to face Cheng. "Meng Shengrong has no opinion on Meng Yi remarrying, but it cannot be Zheng Xin.

When Meng Xing's mother was hospitalized, this woman hooked up with Meng Yi and abruptly angered Meng Xing's mother.

This kind of moral character, if it weren't for her to be pregnant at the time, and his son was going to die, he said nothing would let this woman into the house.

"Dad, things have passed for so many years. I know I'm sorry for Zhou Ying, so these years, the family resources have been given to Meng Xing, Azhen has nothing, and Zheng Xin and I have not complained. Is this not enough? "

For his father to give Meng Xing all good things, but his most beloved son Meng Zheng has nothing, Meng Yi is not without complaints.

"Are you embarrassed to mention Meng Zheng? Look at what Meng Zheng was taught by that woman. You are so diligent. If you don't want to do things well, you want to go the wrong way. You still want to give him resources, you Give it to him, what can he do?"

Mentioned Meng Zheng, Meng Shengrong was even more angry. With the crutches in his hand raised , he hit Meng Yi.

Seeing his father's anger, Meng Yi was forced to endure it. Fortunately, Meng Yi was really old, and after a few hits, he stopped out of breath.

However, despite several blows, Meng Yi estimated that his body was also green, and the weight of the crutches was not light.

Meng Shengrong touched the floor with his crutches: "I'm telling you, in the future, I will hear you tell Meng Xing to call that woman to be a mother, and I will beat you. How did Meng Xing's mother die, do you want me to remind you?"

Meng Yi stopped talking. At this point, he and Zheng Xin were indeed at a loss, but they couldn't help it either.

After Meng Xing walked out of the house, he sorted out the expressions on his face. He couldn't use such a face to meet Fang Ru.

After Fang Ru hung up the phone, Meng Xing didn't know whether he should wait here or go home.

Thinking of Meng Xing coming here specifically to share his favorite snacks with himself, Fang Ru walked slowly outside.

Meng Xing didn't let her wait for too long. Seeing Fang Ru from a distance, the car stopped. He opened the car window and beckoned to Fang Ru: "Aru, here!"

Fang Ru saw him and quickly walked over: "You really are here!"

"I said I want to give you a snack, hurry up Get in the car." Seeing Fang Ru walking towards the back seat, Meng Xing said again, "Sit in the passenger seat."

Fang Ru was taken aback for a moment, after all he walked towards the passenger seat.

"Where are you going?" Fang Ru asked after buckling his seat belt.

"You'll know when you get there." Meng Xing drove the car and took the afternoon sunshine all the way to Xishan Park.

In the winter afternoon, the golden sun shines on people, shining them warmly, and they can't help but relax.

Fang Ru squinted, raised his hand to block the dazzling sunlight, and asked, "Isn't that you want to invite me to some snacks?"

Meng Xing took out a box from the back seat of the car: "Let's go over there." The two were there. Sitting on the seats on both sides of the park road, Meng Xing opened the box, revealing the chic snacks inside.

He pushed the box in front of Fang Ru: "Try it. When I ate at noon, I thought you would like it. I wanted to take it back to Shuangxi Village and give you a taste."

Fang Ru took it. Dim sum, put it in your mouth and tasted it. The dim sum is sweet and crisp, which she likes.

But Fang Ru's nose is a bit sore. A man like Meng Xing, who is being chased by others, puts her in his heart, thinking of her even after eating such a small snack.

Fang Ru swallowed the snack in his mouth, and made a decision in his heart: "Meng Xing."

"What's wrong? Is it delicious?" Meng Xing looked at Fang Ru with gentle eyes.

"Meng Xing," Fang Ru closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, there was a trace of firmness in his eyes that was not there before, "Meng Xing, you give me some more time."

Meng Xing was taken aback for a moment, and his eyes suddenly became a little sore. He raised his head and looked at the blue Zhanzhan sky. The sun today is a bit too dazzling.

"Silly girl, don't worry, I can afford to wait!"

After Fang Ru returned home in the evening, he was questioned by Fang's parents.

"I heard that you went out with a man in the afternoon? That man is still driving a car? Are you a partner? Who is the other person and what does the family do? Do you have a house?..."

Fang Ru listened to Fang's mother. Asked, but there wasn't a single word about whether the person treated her well.

Thinking of his previous life, his parents used his death to negotiate with Ning's family. Although they told themselves not to care, Fang Ru still felt a little sad.

Is it true that in the eyes of parents, they only have these values?

"Mom, what are you doing? Check your account! Didn't the sister go out with someone? Maybe it's a friend. Are you using it to find out the eight generations of the ancestors?"

Fang Yue saw Fang Ru from the side. His face was a little ugly, and he said impatiently.

Fang's mother gave Fang Yue a white look: "You are a little girl, what do you know? Your sister is so beautiful, smart, and educated. I can be more strict with her."

"That's not the case. Strictly? You know, you are guarding your girl. I don't know. You thought your girl committed something!" Fang Yue curled his lips and muttered.

"You girl, can you speak?" Fang's mother patted Fang Yue's arm, "Okay, don't stand here, hurry up and cook, it's all right."

Fang Ru looked at his mother wanting to cover up. Behavior, I feel colder. I'm already disappointed, isn't it? But why, I still feel sad?

The Meng family, Meng Yi and Zheng Xin are waiting for Meng Xing to come home for dinner. Apart from Meng Zheng at the dinner table, there is also Sun Tong, the daughter of Zheng Xin's sister. Sun Tong and Zheng Xin look alike, and Meng Yi loves her very much.

"Auntie, why isn't Brother Meng Xing coming back?" Sun Tong pouted and asked.

"Maybe something is going on." Zheng Xin smiled helplessly.

"What's the matter? Don't even come back to eat at night?" Meng Yi looked angry, "Don't wait for him, what a big air, let the family wait for him to come back for dinner."

"Wait, maybe something is wrong. Delayed." Zheng Xin persuaded.

"Don't wait, what time is this, I should have come back long ago." Meng Yi waved his hand and let Sister Li serve dinner.

After dinner, Sun Tong leaned in front of Zheng Xin: "Auntie, that Meng Xing is really as good as you said?"

Zheng Xin gave Sun Tong a blank look: "When did Auntie deceive you? You'll know when he comes back. "

Sun Tong Zheng Yan's arm holding a baby:." I know my aunt for the best, "

Zheng Yan Sun Tong nodded his head, smiled and said:." you, would like a baby with me, "just as her When his eyes turned upstairs, there was a hint of coldness inside.

At the Fang family's side, during dinner, Fang's mother brought up the previous topic again and asked Fang Ru what is the relationship with the young man who drove.

When she came back in the afternoon, she heard the neighbors say that Fang Ru had gotten into a car. Fang's mother didn't know how happy she was. She felt that she was a nerd daughter and finally got the hang of it.

Fang Ru put down his chopsticks and looked directly at his mother: "Mom, that person has money in his family, but what does it have to do with us? I just asked someone to buy a sleeper ticket for me. You think that for a family like ours, they can look good at us?"

"What's wrong with a family like ours? If you don't steal, you can't steal your innocence. Besides, how come you can't look down on your appearance?"

Fang's mother heard Fang Ru's denial, her eyes has a flash of disappointment, how could he not be Fang Ru's target?

That person can afford to drive a car, and the conditions at home are certainly not bad. If he can marry Fang Ru, he can also help with the family.

Sister-in-law Chen Cuiping sneered next to him: "Mom, you think too much. People can afford to drive a car, and of course they look down on a family like ours. Besides, the eldest sister looks pretty, but dull, what about her? I can see it."

"Shut your mouth." Mother Fang was initially disappointed, but when Chen Cuiping said this, she became even more angry.

Before going to bed at night, Fang's mother called Fang Ru over again: "Mom tells you, if the person is good, you should take the initiative."

"With your appearance and ability, I don't believe it, that person will look down on it. You. Besides, it might be interesting to you that someone can come to our house to find you."

"Don't think about it, Mom! People already have an object, do you want me to destroy their relationship? Afternoon? In that car, his partner is also there."

Fang Ru didn't want to listen to Fang's mother nagging anymore, Fang Ru lied casually.

"Ah? There is an object." Mother Fang curled her lips, and suddenly lost interest in talking to Fang Ru.

"Okay, go to sleep. You said you are such a freshman, why don't you even have a partner? I gave you such a good look for nothing, and for you to read for so many years."

"Emotions ." You gave birth to me and offered me to study, all for a good price, just to sell me a good price. Am I your daughter or the pig you raised?"

I heard Fang's words Fang Ru finally couldn't help but go back. This was what he wanted to say to his mother most in his two lifetimes.

"You girl, what are you talking about? Why am I just waiting for the price? Didn't I say this for your good? Do you have to marry you to a pauper so that you think I'm good to you?"

Fang Mu couldn't understand his own heart.

Fang Ru smiled. If it weren't for the situation in the previous life, she would really believe her mother's words, but now: "Mom, is it true that you don't feel bad when you say this? You feel your conscience and ask, you're doing it for how am I?"

"Didn't you have taken a fancy to someone's family background, thinking that if I marry, I can subsidize the family?"

Fang Ru said this to Fang's mother's mind, and she was a little embarrassed and angry: "Even if you are allowed to subsidize the family, What's wrong with that? Isn't it right? I raised you for such a big age, so it's all for nothing? I just raised a dog, so he has to think of me a bit?"

"Mom, am I not good enough for my family ? Back then ? to the countryside when not married brother, said the family is that you can not live without big brother, I take the initiative to the countryside, that year how old am I? you are not at all worried that I can not live in the country?"