Chapter 70 Finale

Liu Rong did not expect that she had desperately wanted to leave Shuangxi Village, but eventually returned here.

She stood in front of Qi's house, feeling a little worried, wondering what Qi Han would think of her.

The villagers in the past looked curious about this fashionable woman, but they didn't recognize Liu Rong.

It was Liu Hua who passed by the door and recognized Liu Rong. Liu Rong has changed a lot, hot with fashion waves, wearing sunglasses and red lips, just like an actor on TV.

If it hadn't been for growing up together, Liu Hua would really dare not recognize this sister.

"A Rong?" Even if she recognized it, Liu Hua was still cautious. Since Liu Rong was admitted to the university, she has never contacted her family again.

When Liu Rong heard this voice, she was taken aback for a while before she recognized Liu Hua: "Sister, why are you here?"

Liu Hua has also changed a lot, much older than before. If Liu Hua was a pretty girl before, she is now a completely ordinary rural woman, and she can't see her former beauty in her eyes.

Liu Hua was a little embarrassed, she rubbed her hands: "I married Liu Jun and live next door. A Rong, why are you back?"

Liu Hua looked at the door of Qi's house, and his eyes flashed: "Are you here to look for Baoguo?"

Liu Rong hummed.

"You come home, there is no one in his house now." Liu Hua said.

Liu Rong was stunned for a moment: "No one is there? Where did the people go?"

"I won't be able to finish this for a while, you come in first, and I'll talk to you slowly."

Liu Rong followed Liu Hua into the house and went inside. It's dark, Liu Rong frowned: "Why don't you turn on the lights?"

Liu Hua smiled: "The electricity bill is so expensive, it can save a little bit."

Liu Rong looked at this native sister and remembered how he treated himself before. not bad.

After experiencing so many hardships outside, after being deceived by that bastard Chen Hongxing, Liu Rong realized that the world was not as simple as she thought.

The people in this book are not the paper people she thinks, but real people like her, flesh and blood, thinking. Unfortunately, after losing to Fang Ru and being dismantled by Qi Han, she thought that these two people were relying on the aura of the male and female master.

Until she was deceived by Chen Hongxing, she didn't realize that she was so wrong, and only then did she think of the people in Shuangxi Village who were good to her. She wanted to come back to Qi Han and tell him she knew she was wrong.

Qi Han used to like her so much, and even after knowing what she was doing, he was willing to marry herself and go home. Liu Rong thought, she would never find someone better than Qi Han.

However, just now, Liu Hua told her that there was no one in Qi's family: "Qi Han where did they go?" Liu Rong was suddenly a little frightened, afraid that he would never find Qi Han again.

"Qi Han, I left Shuangxi Village not long after the reform and opening up. I heard that I opened a shop in the town at the beginning, and then the business was good, and the bigger and bigger he became," Liu Hua said.

"It was a pity for you at the beginning. Why didn't you think about it so much and wanted to divorce Qi Han? If you don't leave, Qi Han now has your share of everything about Qi Han." Liu Hua sighed.

"Really?" Liu Rong was stunned. She didn't expect that Qi Han, who could only be rotten in the mud after her lameness, had achieved such a great achievement, and her heart was higher than the sky, she wanted to go up. Climbing, but was smashed to the point.

"However, anyway, you are the mother of Baoguo. After so many years, you should also visit him." Liu Hua said again, "You go to the city, and the largest department store is opened by Qi Han. It seems to be called Huaxing Department Store."

Huaxing Department Store? Liu Rong was even more stunned. The dress she was wearing was bought from Huaxing Department Store. It cost her two hundred yuan. I didn't expect Huaxing Department Store to be opened by Qi Han.

Liu Rong had mixed feelings in her heart, and she didn't know what it was like.

Liu Rong took out one hundred yuan from her pocket and handed it to Liu Hua: "After being separated for so many years, you should have a child too. For this one hundred yuan, take it as my aunt and give the child a little bit of care. "

After leaving Liu Hua's house, Liu Rong drove straight to the city. She did not go directly to Huaxing Department Store to find Qi Han.

Instead, I found a guest house nearby and stayed in. I took a rest for the night. The next day I dressed myself beautifully. Before I left, I looked in the mirror to make sure I didn't have anything wrong with everything from clothes to hairstyle to makeup. , And then I went out.

Coincidentally, as soon as Liu Rong walked into Huaxing Department Store, she saw Qi Han who was visiting her own department store.

For ten years, years have not destroyed this man, but made him more attractive. He was wearing a gray suit and his hairstyle was neatly combed.

Liu Rong suddenly felt a little timid when she saw Qi Han like this. But thinking of running all the way around, just because of this man, Liu Rong stepped forward, took off her sunglasses, and gave Qi Han a smile: "Qi Han."

Qi Han was taken aback, and quickly recognized Liu Rong. Liu Rong dressed very delicately, but the tiredness between her brows and eyes could not deceive anyone, and Liu Rong had a bad life.

The department managers surrounding Qi Han looked curiously at this very western-style woman, guessing the relationship between her and the boss.

Qi Han confessed a few words to the department manager, and nodded to Liu Rong: "Come to my office and talk."

This woman, he once loved and hated, but now meets again, Qi Han finds that he is calm.

Liu Rong followed Qi Han anxiously and entered his office.

Qi Han's office is very simple. There is only a desk, an executive chair, a chair for hospitality, an air conditioner, a row of bookshelves for decoration, and a pot of green plants, and nothing else.

Qi Han sat in his seat and pointed to the chair opposite to him: "Sit down, what can I do if you come to me?"

Just as Liu Rong wanted to speak, the phone on Qi Han's desk rang, Qi Han said embarrassedly, and answered the phone.

"Go back to eat tonight, um, you go pick Xingguo, don't let him eat candy, his teeth are almost destroyed by insects." After

Qi Han answered the phone, he looked at Liu Rong: "I'm sorry, let you I've been waiting for a long time."

"It's okay." Liu Rong grinned reluctantly, digging her fingers on the leather chair, leaving a scratch on her nails. From Qi Han's words, she had guessed it, but she was still unwilling. I couldn't help asking: "Are you married?"

"Yeah." Qi Hanman nodded carelessly, "When you left, Baoguo was still young, and my mother fell ill again. I couldn't take care of it by myself, so I asked for it. I

am married." "What kind of person is it?" Liu Rong resisted the bitterness in her heart and asked.

"A very ordinary person, but when I was underdeveloped, she always followed me and did her best to protect the country." After Qi Han said this, he suddenly realized something and smiled apologetically at Liu Rong. "Don't mind, I don't mean anything else."

"It's okay." Liu Rong had to spend a lot of effort to restrain her distorted expression.

"For so many years, you should be married too?" Qi Han asked.

Liu Rong was taken aback for a moment, and a smile squeezed out on her face: "Yes, I am married. My husband is Chen Hongxing, a very powerful person?"

"Chen Hongxing?" Qi Han's face suddenly became weird, he looked at Liu. Rong, I didn't expect Liu Rong to get along with Chen Hongxing again in this life.

"Yeah, you don't know him, he treats me very well, you see, he bought this diamond necklace on my neck specially when he went to Hong Kong City to buy it for me." Liu Rong showed a happy smile on her face, as if she was living. It was really sweet.

Qi Han's face became even more weird, and for a moment, his face even distorted. After a while, he said indifferently: "Really? That's good. You are happy, so I can rest assured."

"Well, I just came to have a look. I didn't expect to meet you. I have something to go."

"Okay, then I won't give it away." After

Liu Rong left, Qi Han stared at the brown desktop. Suddenly laughed in a low voice, what fate was this, Liu Rong actually got together with Chen Hongxing again.

As for Liu Rong's saying that he and Chen Hongxing are already married, and that Chen Hongxing treats her very well, Qi Han doesn't believe it at all. If she is really good to her, with Chen Hongxing's current achievements, Liu Rong will never come to him.

However, how Liu Rong is doing has nothing to do with him a long time ago.

It was the woman in the family who had suffered a lot with him, and that was the woman he should have loved in his life, whether he was in love or not.

Liu Rong left Huaxing Department Store, watching the flow of people coming and going outside, she didn't know where to go for a while.

Chen Hongxing treated her badly, very badly. And his wife came to him again and again, beating and scolding and insulting herself. Not only did Chen Hongxing not help, she also stood by and watched jokes.

Chen Hongxing didn't treat her materially, but Liu Rong couldn't bear such mental torture, so she wanted to come back to Qi Han.

She has some money in her hand, and Qi Han's family is not well. With this money, even though she has been away for so many years, she can always ease the relationship.

But she did not expect that Qi Han not only became the big boss, but also got married, listened to what was said on the phone, and gave birth to a son with that woman. Liu Rong had never regretted it for a moment.

Why did she leave in the first place? If she doesn't leave, what kind of happiness should she be now? But now, there is nothing left.

She had to go back to the icy house and be Chen Hongxing's shameless mistress. After being kept in captivity by Chen Hongxing for so many years, she has long lost the ability to live independently.

But when she returned to the room, she found that the door could not be opened. She waited for a long time at the door, expecting Chen Hongxing to think of her tonight and come over for the night.

She did wait for Chen Hongxing, but Chen Hongxing had a younger woman in her arms.

"Chen Hongxing!" Liu Rong couldn't believe her eyes. How dare Chen Hongxing?

Chen Hongxing let go of the woman in his arms and sneered at Liu Rong: "Liu Rong, didn't you go back to find your ex-husband? Why are you back again?"

Liu Rong widened his eyes, "How would you know? "

How could I know that it is not important. What is important is that I don't collect garbage here. Since you are leaving, you shouldn't come back."

Liu Rong's face was dejected, but Chen Hongxing didn't see the slightest sympathy: "In these years, you also I have made a lot of benefits here, and for the sake of you and me for so many years, I don't care about you anymore."

"You will get retribution, Chen Hongxing." Liu Rong cursed fiercely before leaving.

Chen Hongxing smiled contemptuously, and didn't take Liu Rong's words as a matter at all.

Many years later, Liu Rong, who lived alone, saw news on TV that Chen Hongxing was arrested because of corruption, and the reporter was the young woman who was held by Chen Hongxing in his arms.

Liu Rong smiled while wiping her tears: "I said, you will be retribution, you see, now the retribution is coming."

However, another news made Liu Rong stunned for a long time, Fang Ru and her teacher Chen Guanghe, I don't know what substance has been discovered, which seems to have made a great contribution to mankind, and both are nominated for the Nobel Prize.

Watching Fang Ru who was smiling Yanyan on TV, Liu Rong's eyes suddenly turned red. What she has done in this life, she clearly knows the future, and if she only works a little bit, she will live better than many people.

But she went on the wrong path that shouldn't be taken. First, she always wanted to grab Fang Ru's chance, then she made the wrong choice, divorced Qi Han, who was deeply affectionate for herself, and finally became Chen Hongxing's shameful mistress. .

Tears of regret were left in Liu Rong's eyes. If she could return to her life, she would live a good life and would not make the mistakes she made in this life.

She will live with Qi Han and Baoguo, or have another child.