Chapter 7

Hearing this, Fang Ru was stunned for a moment, then gloated.

Don't blame her for her indifference, Qi Han used his nose to scold her in her previous life. Sure enough, without her help, Qi Han did not wait for the heroine of Chuanshu to come.

After all, at this time, Liu Rong is still the real Liu Rong! How could he wait?

However, Fang Ru was still a little curious: "What's the matter?"

"I don't know, I heard that Li Tiezhu rescued him! Doctor Qian from the health clinic said that he was rescued too late, and his leg might be lame. He went to the county hospital to have a look!"

Fang Ru snorted inwardly, only if he is lame! She wanted to see if the heroine would need a lame hero.

At this moment, Qi Han, who was in the county hospital, ran into Meng Xing who had just come out of the hospital. He was taken aback for a moment. How could Meng Xing be here?

He remembered that in his previous life, Meng Xing died on the same day as him, but he was lucky and was saved. No one noticed Meng Xing, and died that day!

But what was going on in the rebirth life, he hadn't waited for A Rong, and Meng Xing was fine!

"Why did you come to the hospital?" He said hello to Meng Xing. Although he was not familiar with Meng Xing, he knew about Meng Xing's family background. Since Meng Xing was not dead, it would be nice to have a good relationship with this person.

Meng Xing nodded: "I was bitten by a snake, come and treat the wound!"

Qi Han was taken aback again, Meng Xing was still bitten by a snake, so why is he okay? You know, Meng Xing was killed by snake venom in his previous life.

Meng Xing didn't say much. He was not familiar with Qi Han, so he nodded and left with Wang Hao.

Qi Han didn't think too much, and with the help of Li Tiezhu, he entered the hospital.

"What are you talking about? My legs will have sequelae and can't walk like normal people?"

The news was like a thunderbolt, and Qi Han was speechless.

how come? Obviously, he had nothing to do in his previous life! How can you be lame? His leg is lame, how can he join the army? How did he get on the track of his previous life?

"Doctor, take a look again! Isn't it a mistake? I just got injured, how could I become lame?" Qi Han grabbed the doctor's arm, hoping that the doctor made a mistake.

The doctor pulled off Qi Han's hand, looked at Qi Han's wound, and said, "Your injury, if it is treated in time, it will naturally be fine! But if you have been delayed for so long, the minor injury has also been delayed into a serious injury. Yes. It's good to walk well. If you delay for a while, this leg might have to be amputated!"

"How is it possible? How is it possible?" Qi Han muttered to himself while looking at his wound. How could this be?

"I can't be lame! Doctor, help me! I know, you must have a way!"

Yes, the doctor must have a way. I would say this now, but I was frightening him!

He knows that doctors like to talk about minor illnesses, and minor injuries will naturally be regarded as serious injuries.

Qi Han's eyes burst with longing light, and he looked at the doctor.

The doctor shook his head: "It's too late! I've tried my best to make you walk normally! Your leg will not be cured, and you really need to be amputated. I'm not scaring you!"

Qi Han said. He collapsed on the chair, and the light in his eyes dimmed suddenly: "There is no other way?" The doctor spread his hands: "If there are other ways, I won't stop treating you!"

Hearing the doctor say this, Qi Han realized that his leg was really helpless, he closed his eyes, and everything from the previous life appeared in his mind.

After a long time, Qi Han said solemnly: "Cure!" It's just that those eyes are still unwilling. In the end what happened? Why is there such a big difference between this time and the previous life?

Qi Han remembered Fang Ru who turned around in front of him and walked away. He recalled that Fang Ru had said that he was his lifesaver, and suddenly became suspicious of all this.

The doctor said that it was because of his wound that was too long. If Fang Ru saved him at that time, wouldn't his leg be lame?

However, no one gave him the answer.

Fang Ru was chatting with Wei Huan about Qi Han. Hearing Wei Huan said that Dr. Qian diagnosed that Qi Han's legs were basically impossible to walk like normal people, Fang Ru felt a burst of joy!

Isn't it that Liu Rong is your savior? Didn't he say that she was hypocritical and greedy, and wanted to climb up when she saw him in the army? Now that the leg is lame, it's really unhappy to retribute!

The two talked for a while, to see if it was too early, they were washing and preparing to go to bed. At this time, the door rang.

In the darkness, the two looked at each other in the moonlight. Who else would knock on the door at this late hour?

"Who?" Wei Huan shouted boldly.

"I'm looking for Fang Ru!" A low voice sounded outside, as if thinking of something, the man said again, "I am Meng Xing!"

"Meng Xing?" Wei Huan was a little surprised. How could he come to Fang Ru? ? Wei Huan glanced at Fang Ru.

"This afternoon, when I went to the mountain to pick mushrooms, I happened to encounter Meng Xing being bitten by a snake, and I helped him a little bit!" Fang Ru explained in a low voice.

Wei Huan nodded, "Since he is looking for you, go and open the door!"

Fang Ru got out of bed, put on clothes, and walked to the door to open the door. It turned out that Meng Xing was outside.

He handed a bag to Fang Ru: "Here is 20 Jin of food, you use it first, and I will get you some more in two days!"

Fang Ru did not answer, she raised her head to look at Meng Xing, he was under the moonlight. It's not very clear on the face, but his eyes are amazingly bright: "I said that it's enough to have that flower, no need to give me food!"

Fang Ru is not an insatiable person, that flower is very important to her, she feels that it is enough to offset her life-saving grace to Meng Xing.

"Take it! My life is not as worthy as you think! It's just a little grain, just take it as my heart!" Meng Xing put the face bag at the door and turned to leave.

Fang Ru looked at the bag at the door, then looked at Meng Xing, thought about it, and took the bag back to the house.

"This is to bring you food! Great, at the end of this month, you don't have to worry about running out of food!" Wei Huan laughed.

"Yeah!" These 20 kilograms of rich and powerful fans, for her now, are simply sending charcoal in the snow.

Wei Huan mentioned that he would share some of his food with her, but Fang Ru couldn't ask for it. Wei Huan himself is not rich, so if you give it to her, Wei Huan is afraid that he will be hungry too.

Now that she has these 20 catties of rich and strong fans, she can finally spend this month steadily.

Fang Ru walked to the window sill and looked at the little yellow flowers he was drying. They were almost dried! It should be pulverized tomorrow!

The next day, Fang Ru prepared all the ingredients, only to suddenly realize that he did not have a container for the batter.

Because of the scarcity of yellow florets, these creams have also become precious.

Fang Ru naturally couldn't use that ordinary box to pack it. She intends to sell these things as high-end goods, so the boxes used for packaging must also be up-grade.

It's just that such things are not easy to find, and her demand is not very large. Fang Ru estimated based on the quantity of his own materials, these things can make up to 30 bottles.

The book also said that it is best to use a small porcelain bottle to hold these creams.

But if you want to sell these things for a higher price, ordinary porcelain bottles are naturally no good, and there is no way to get better ones.

Fang Ru had a headache for a while.