Chapter 6

"Liu Hua, are you inside?" Li Xiuying raised her voice outside and shouted.

Liu Hua's expression changed when he heard this voice! She hid the book in front of Fang Ru in her backpack, and said anxiously: "I have something to do. You just finished this topic, I have to go back!"

Fang Ru sneered looking at Liu Hua's changed face. There was a cry: "Sister Liu Hua, aren't there any questions left?"

Li Xiuying and several other girls from Shuangxi Village, led by Wei Huan, had already walked to the door, and they happened to hear Fang Ru's words.

Li Xiuying stepped into the house, saw Liu Hua hurriedly trying to leave, blocked the door, and squinted at Liu Hua: "Oh, Liu Hua, what are you doing in such a hurry?"

"You get away ! I want to Go back!" Liu Hua looked even more ugly when seeing Li Xiuying blocking the door.

This Li Xiuying has never dealt with herself. If she is told that she has come to Fang Ru's problem, the entire Shuangxi Village who has not publicized the matter will know.

Li Xiuying snorted coldly, when she didn't see Liu Hua put a book in her backpack just now!

"Fang Zhiqing, I said you are too kind! Do you know that those rumors outside are all passed on by Liu Hua? You actually gave her the topic?"

"Fang Ru, don't listen to her nonsense! You know, She has never dealt with me. She wants to provoke our relationship!" Liu Hua is anxious, she doesn't want to be exposed on the spot!

"What?" Fang Ru was stunned. She looked at Liu Hua, as if she didn't believe it, "Sister Liu Hua, you didn't do it, didn't you?"

"Dang, of course I didn't do it! I said it all, she wanted To provoke the relationship between the two of us, don't believe her!" Liu Hua's eyes were dodging, and he didn't dare to look at Shang Ru's eyes, and his words flickered.

Li Xiuying snorted, "Liu Hua, I am not alone here tonight. Look behind me!"

Liu Hua looked behind Li Xiuying. Several girls from Shuangxi Village were looking at her with wide eyes. .

And behind Liu Hua, Fang Ru also looked shocked: "Sister Liu Hua, how can you treat me this way? Am I not good to you? Why are you spreading my rumors outside?"

Liu Hua was questioned by Fang Ru. Somewhat irritated and turned into anger: "Fang Ru, when did I ask you questions? Don't talk nonsense! I, Liu Hua, need to ask you questions?"

Fang Ru knew Liu Hua was shameless, but didn't expect her to be so shameless. .

"Liu Hua, I also helped you solve a three-dimensional geometry problem just now. You can ignore it by turning your face?"

"Yes, I heard it when I came in just now. What the problem is, I will show it to us. Look!"

Li Xiuying sneered from the side. For the past six months, Liu Hua has been suppressing her in her studies, often mocking her face to face, Li Xiuying is very upset. Now that she can laugh at Liu Hua, she will not let go of this opportunity anyway.

"You got it wrong! I didn't want to ask Fang Ru the question!" How could Liu Hua admit to asking Fang Ru for the question in front of Li Xiuying. She usually looks like she knows a lot in front of Li Xiuying and others. If you admit it at this time, it's not just hitting yourself in the face.

"Liu Hua! Since you said you didn't ask me a question, then you should do the three-dimensional geometry problem just now again!" Fang Ru said suddenly.

"If you ask me to do it, I will do it. How old are you?" Liu Hua now had torn his face with Fang Ru, and was no longer polite with her.

"I'm afraid you can't do it!" Fang Ru smiled, eyes showing a trace of contempt.

"Who said I can't do it?" Liu Hua was the most irritated, took out the book on the spot, swiped a few times to solve the problem, "Now, look, who can't sit?"

But there was something in her heart. Doubt, I just talked about style, why did Fang Ru force her to solve the problem?

Fang Ru glanced at it and said with a smile: "I just wanted to tell you that I added the wrong auxiliary line, but unfortunately I didn't have time to say it!"

Liu Hua was stunned. She didn't expect that Fang Ru's answer to her was wrong: "You..."

"What are you?" Li Xiuying interrupted Liu Hua from the side, "Did you say you didn't tell Fang Fang. Ask questions?"

Liu Hua was speechless! It is too late to deny it now!

"I just said why Liu Hua suddenly became so powerful! Feelings are to take the fruits of other people's labor as their own, and she has the face to show off in front of us." A girl said.

"Tsk, this cheeky is too thick! While robbing others of the fruits of their labor, they are still talking ill of others behind their backs. My God, I would not dare to interact with such a person in the future!

Liu Hua listened to the comments of the people around him, I only felt the buzzing of her head, as if countless hammers were hammering her head.

Her face was purple , and she did not dare to look up at the expressions of the people around her. She knew that they must use this one at the moment. Looking at her with contemptuous eyes.

Liu Hua knows that her reputation in the village is over. From now on, everyone knows that she is a despicable villain and an ungrateful white-eyed wolf.

Liu Hua stared at Fang Ru bitterly: A dog that can bite people doesn't bark. This Fang Ru looks soft and weak at ordinary times, and a bit stupid! But he didn't expect to give her such a trick at a critical moment.

Fang Ru looked at Liu Hua fearlessly, she was no longer Fang Ru, the soft-faced and soft-faced in the previous life.

Li Xiuying defeated Liu Hua for the first time in half a year, and she was extremely proud! She looked at Liu Hua, who was dejected and face gray, and mocked: "Stealing other people's things for yourself , Can you show off shamelessly everywhere, you Liu Hua can shame our face in Shuangxi Village! "

Although others thought Li Xiuying said this a bit mean, but thinking about what Liu Hua did, no one said anything.

"Li Xiuying, you are enough!" Even if I did something wrong, it is not your turn to blame here! "Liu Hua couldn't stand Li Xiuying's weird speech and retorted loudly.

Li Xiuying sneered: "You didn't say that when you blamed others before! Why, now it's your turn, you don't allow others to say it?"

"Come on, originally Wei Huan said that he would take us to study together, see In today's situation, I probably won't be able to learn! I will go back first. I am not like you, holding on to other people's weaknesses!" Li Xiuying shook her head and walked out.

When one of the girls came to Liu Hua's side, he paused, sighed, and left again.

"Xiumei, even you ignore me?" Liu Hua suddenly asked.

She deceived Fang Ru, but she really regarded Xiumei as her good friend. How could Xiumei ignore her because of this matter?

Xiumei stopped, and she turned her head to look at Liu Hua: "Liu Hua, a person like you is terrible! I don't dare to be friends with you! From now on, please do it yourself!"

Liu Hua was stunned. , Xiumei actually said she was terrible? Seeing Xiumei's back, Liu Hua suddenly knelt down and cried out.

Fang Ru looked at Liu Hua squatting on the ground holding a crying figure, only felt really happy in his heart: deserve it! She trampled her sincerity on the ground, and now she has suffered retribution!

Liu Hua finally cried enough, and stood up from the ground. She looked at Fang Ru bitterly: "Fang Ru, you wait!"

Fang Ru smiled. She is really not afraid of anything, just let it come!

After Liu Hua left, Wei Huan looked at Fang Ru with some worry: "Her father is the captain of the militia team after all!"

"It's okay, Sister Huan, as long as we don't do anything wrong, Liu Jian can do nothing with us!" Fang Ru calmed down. road.

Wei Huan thought for a while, that's right! But she remembered another thing: "You know what? I heard the girl in the village say that Qi Han, his leg might be lame!"