Chapter 49

"Is my dad still angry after he went back to the house?" Qian Jimin rubbed his hands, a trace of embarrassment on his face.

Qian Jimin was really embarrassed to talk about these bad things at home in front of a little girl, but he really couldn't help it.

He came several times, and his father either ignored him or swearing, and he didn't give him a chance to explain.

He knew that severing relations with his father at that time really hurt his father.

But that was only on the surface. He secretly asked someone to take care of his father, knowing that his father was suffering in the country, and he was frugal and sent rations to his father. Unexpectedly, his father did not receive all those things.

This is true, Qian Jimin doesn't know what to say.

Fang Ru looked at Qian Jimin: "I just heard you say that you once sent something to my master? Is this true, or is it just a lie you pulled out?"

"It's true, it's true. It's true. I keep all the lists. But I don't know why, the things are not in my father's hands." Qian Jimin said hastily.

Seeing that Qian Jimin's expression didn't look like a fake, Fang Ru secretly thought about it.

Since Qian Jimin is not the kind of ungrateful white-eyed wolf, and the master is still thinking of this son in her heart, she will match it up.

"If what you said is true, take those lists and show them to Master. Also, you'd better investigate where all the things you sent are going to. Master is about the things that you severed your relationship with him back then, or There are complaints. If you really want Master to forgive you, you still have to be patient." Fang Ru said.

Although Qian Jianghuai didn't say anything, Fang Ru saw Qian Jianghuai's thoughts. It is not that he did not forgive this son, in fact, he should also believe that Qian Jimin did not lie to him. Otherwise, he would not let her see if Qian Jimin was gone.

It's just that, having been left out by his family for so many years, having suffered so much in Shuangxi Village, and the dual pains of his heart, body and body, it is impossible for him to have no complaints.

Now that Qian Jimin finds him, Master is full of longing for the family relationship he once lost while resenting his past experience.

Naturally, this grievance can only be resolved slowly by Qian Jimin.

"I see, thank you." Only now did Qian Jimin understand why his father would accept Fang Ru as his apprentice under such circumstances. This girl is indeed of good character.

"You don't need to thank me. I also want Master to have a harmonious family in his later years and be able to enjoy the happiness of family." After

a few days of time went forward, Fang Ru calculated that the time has come to 1978, getting closer and closer to that war. Meng Xing probably won't be back for the New Year.

Sure enough, as she thought, before the Spring Festival, Wang Hao found her once.

"Brother Meng Xing told me that if he can't come back during the Chinese New Year, let me give you a gift instead of him." Wang Hao handed Fang Ru a paper bag, "I have delivered the stuff. I have something to do, so let's go first."

Fang Ru He took the paper bag back home, took a look at it, and couldn't help but smile.

Inside was a red envelope with the New Year's Eve money written on it. Fang Ru took it out and counted it, which was exactly 88 yuan.

There is also a letter in it, which should have been written by Meng Xing in advance.

The letter said: Dear Aru, when you read this letter, I will definitely not be able to accompany you in the New Year. New year's money is a little bit of my heart. You can take it to buy some gifts...

Fang Ru sees this, and his heart is sweet and sour. She wanted Meng to wake up and wanted to see him right away, but she herself knew it was impossible.

Meng Xing has his own responsibility. Fang Ru looked at the letter and sighed for a long time. I hope that war will end soon.

Before the Spring Festival, Fang Ru, Fang Weihua, and Fang Yue went to the supply and marketing agency to buy candy, melon seeds and peanut snacks, and bought a new suit for their two nephews.

However, she did not expect that when she was about to take out the things on the day of the Spring Festival, she found that the sweets, melon seeds and peanut snacks they bought were almost half less.

Because of the large number of people in the family and relatives walking around during the New Year, Fang Ru bought not a small amount. Even if two nephews steal food, it is impossible to eat so much.

Fang Ru found Fang Yue, and Fang Yue knew what was going on almost at a glance: "It must be the sister-in-law who took her to her natal house again." In the past few years, Chen Cuiping has taken a lot of things from her natal house.

Fang Yue found Chen Cuiping and asked Chen Cuiping to bring the things back.

Of course Chen Cuiping refused. She took those things back and got a good meal from her parents and younger brother. They praised her for her ability to get so many things back home.

Now let her go to come back, what the parents will say, she doesn't need to listen to know.

Fang was angry and yells:. " Their own homes actually also a thief, I have never seen such a maiden family, even a little candy seeds can not afford it,"

Chen Ping handed in peacetime accustomed to being party Yue pointed her nose to curse like this, she was a little guilty, but now she is not guilty anymore.

She pinched her waist, scolded Fang Yue, and even had to do it.

Fang Ru pulled Fang Yue aside and grabbed Chen Cuiping's hand: "Chen Cuiping, what do you want to do? Do you dare to move A Yue to try today."

One-on-one, Fang Weihua just walked out of the house again, Chen Cuiping was afraid of himself Suffering, he cursed a few words and went back to the house.

When Fang's father and mother came back, Fang Yue went to file a complaint, but Chen Cuiping talked about the matter with the two children.

Fang's mother looked at the two grandsons and sighed: "Ayue, they are all in the family, so don't worry about that much, don't you just have some melon seeds and peanuts? If you want to eat, Mom will buy it for you."

"This is me. Do you want something to eat? Mom, did you hear it clearly? My sister bought it and bought it for Fang's family. Why did Chen Cuiping take these things back to her mother's house without saying anything?

" Enough, Ayue, today is the New Year, don't make everyone unhappy because of a little thing." The father was calm, and of course he was not happy about the behavior of the eldest daughter-in-law.

However, Weihua was in poor health since he was young, and Fang Ru and Fang Yue were girls again. He placed all his hopes in the future on his elder son Fang Weizhong. I am also used to standing on the side of the eldest son in everything.

Although what Chen Cuiping did was ugly, it was not a big deal. In the end, she gave birth to two grandchildren to the Lao Fang family, but it was just a little bit of candy. She was a family, so why bother about it?

"My parents think this is a trivial matter, so just forget it, right?" Fang Ru suddenly interrupted.

"Aru, you are a elder sister, your sister is ignorant, you can't and follow the ignorance." Fang's father looked at Fang Ru and said.

Fang Ru chuckled lightly: "Dad and Mom, do you think that my second brother and A Yue, the three of them can't be compared to Chen Cuiping, or the two sons she gave birth to?"

"It doesn't matter if she takes a little bit of candy and peanuts at home today, but you don't care. Will she be able to carry the bedding and furniture in her family tomorrow, and then you will not care about it ?" Fang Ru didn't care about that little thing. She has made a lot of money for more than a year, and she really doesn't like that, but Chen Cuiping's food is too ugly.

"What nonsense are you talking about? You are all the same in my heart." Although the father was partial, he refused to admit it.

"Furthermore, Cuiping is not such a ignorant person."

Chen Cuiping triumphed on the side: "That's right, don't you just take a bit of melon seeds and candy? As for, there is such a big noise that people can hear a joke about our family. "

Fang Ru see Fang Weizhong to the side has not spoken of:" brother, do you think the same? "

Fang Weizhong ugly face, he looked at her, Fang Ru eyes clear.

Thinking that this younger sister had gone to the township for himself, Fang Wei's conscience was still picked up.

Fang Weizhong clenched his fist and said to Chen Cuiping: "You come in, I have something to say to you."

Chen Cuiping was still triumphant, and was suddenly called back to the house by her husband, and she was a little dissatisfied: "What are you doing? You didn't look at Ayue like that. Why don't I just take something from the house and say that I am a thief? It's a thief? Is there anything in the house that doesn't belong to us?"

Fang Weizhong looked at Chen Cuiping and listened to her non-stop talking, only feeling sudden pain in his brain.

"Enough, what are you not a thief? In the past few years, just because you have given birth to two sons and have contributed to the old family, my parents and I have let you, so that my brothers and sisters have suffered much wrongs. As a result, you even You are greedy for the little candy that my sister bought, and your natal family lacks something from you. Is your natal family a beggar?"

"What are you talking about, Fang Weizhong?" Chen Cuiping couldn't believe that Fang Weizhong dared to say that to himself, Fang Weizhong dared to say that. Saying that his natal family is a beggar, Chen Cuiping's brain is hot, and he rushes towards Fang Weizhong.

Fang Weizhong stepped back, Chen Cuiping hit his head against the wall, and slammed his own eyes with gold flowers: "Fang Weizhong, do you dare to hit me? I'm going to take Xiaowen and Xiaowu back to her family's house, don't you give me an explanation, don't you Want me to come back?"

Chen Cuiping finished speaking, got up from the ground, and was about to pack his things and return to her mother's house. This was her usual method, and Fang Weizhong would be softened every time she did this.

But this time, Fang Weizhong watched Chen Cuiping's movements coldly: "You can go back. This time, if I pick you up again, I'll take your last name."

Chen Cuiping's movements stopped. This is something that has never happened. She glanced at Fang Weizhong, seeing that his expression did not look like a lie, Chen Cuiping panicked a little.

"Fang Weizhong, don't you want it? Didn't I just take something back to my natal family? I made some mistakes, and you just treated me like this? I worked hard for your family and gave birth to two grandchildren. There is hard work without credit? Can't I just bring something home, can't it?"

Chen Cuiping saw that Sapo couldn't do it, and began to pretend to be pitiful.

Fang Weizhong sneered: "If you are honest and say you want to take things back to your natal family, who will stop you? Besides, did I not give you a gift to your natal family? ?"

Chen Cuiping stopped talking. She could play tricks, but Fang Weizhong was really angry. She was a little scared.

"Then, I took everything back to my mother's house anyway. I won't ask for it. I don't have the face."

"You didn't get it back. You saved a lot of the money your parents gave you over the years. , Take it out and return it to Aru. She is in the country, and it is not easy to save some money."

Chen Cuiping's face turned pale when she heard her husband mentioned the money given by Fang's father and mother, where does she have any money? All the money was lent by her to her family.

Her mother had difficulties at home, and her brother said that she didn't want her money and let her live a good life at her husband's house. She felt relieved and lent the money to her mother.

Fang Weizhong looked at Chen Cuiping's guilty conscience, his face gradually darkened: "Those money is gone? Parents have given you a lot of money these years? There are no more cents left?"

"No, there are 20 yuan left." Chen Cuiping Pulling the corner of her clothes, she dared not look up at Fang Weizhong.

"20 yuan?" Fang Weizhong raised his head, panting heavily. He was afraid he could not help but beat Chen Cuiping. "My parents have given you half of their monthly salary in recent years, and you have never needed to pay for the expenses at home. Money, tell me now that there is only 20 yuan left? Tell me, what did you do with the money?"

"My family is a little bit difficult. I took it and lent it to my mother." Chen Cuiping took the money. When I went back to my natal house and was praised by my mother and younger brother, I still felt that I did something right.

But at this moment, Fang Weizhong asked, not knowing why, she suddenly felt guilty.

"You lent the money to your mother? Huh?" Fang Weizhong walked a few steps in the room, and heard Chen Cuiping's forehead with his hand in front of Chen Cuiping, "Are you a pig? You can't see what life your natal family leads? Do they need your money?"

"Look at what your natal family eats, and what Xiaowen Xiaowu eats. Your brother eats fat, big ears and oily mouth. Look at your two Sons, Chen Cuiping, what's in your mind?"

Fang Weizhong was almost to be mad: "You now immediately go back home, I want you to give the money back, if the money not come back, you do not come back."

Mom and Dad for money a few years, Even if Chen Cuiping spent a little money, she could keep two to three hundred yuan. As a result, Chen Cuiping only had twenty yuan in his hand. Fang Weizhong clenched his fist. He really wanted to beat the stupid woman.

"Don't worry, when I borrowed the money, my mother said, when I want to pay it back, I will get it back for you. I really thought our family was greedy for your money." Chen Cuiping thought of her mother when she borrowed the money. If you do, I'm not afraid of it.

Fang Weizhong laughed angrily: "Okay, your family is not greedy for the money from our family, then you hurry up to get it back. Remember my words, if the money dont come back, you don't come back."

Fang Weizhong looked at Chen Cuiping, just thinking All this is retribution. Had it not been for him to escape from the countryside, how could he marry such a stupid woman?

Chen Cuiping straightened his chest and walked out. When she got the money back, she must have a good meal with Fang Weizhong. Her mother's family was not what he said, her mother and her brother were kind to her.

Thinking of Fang Weizhong's confession in front of him, Chen Cuiping's heart flashed with pleasure.

Fang's mother watched Chen Cuiping go outside, and hurriedly held her: "Where are you going?"

Chen Cuiping just wanted to speak, Fang Weizhong, who walked out of the room, said: "Mom, Cuiping just recognized her mistake and said she wants to go out. Buy some melon seeds and sugar back."

Chen Cuiping looked at the threatening expression in Fang Weizhong's eyes. Although her expression was dissatisfied, he nodded and dealt with Fang's mother.

Fang's mother saw her son say this, and did not stop Chen Cuiping again.

Just waiting for Chen Cuiping to go out, Fang's mother suddenly patted her head: "No, the supply and marketing cooperatives are already closed at this time. Where can she go to buy sunflower seeds and sugar?"

"It's okay. I'm back." Fang Weizhong knew that Chen Cuiping would definitely not get the money back.

Her parents would never ask Chen Cuiping for so much money as long as they were a little bit considerate of their daughter. I said it was borrowing, but I was afraid that when I borrowed it, I didn't even think about repaying it.

But Chen Cuiping had to ask for this money. Only when she couldn't get the money back, and seeing the true attitude of her parents, would she know what stupid thing she did.

Chen Cuiping went out, thinking that he would definitely pay back the money if he asked his mother. Mom has always treated her very well, and if she promised her, how could she return the money like Fang Weizhong said?

Mother Chen felt strange when she saw her daughter come back. Why did she come back after the Chinese New Year?

But thinking of the big bag of things Chen Cuiping brought back years ago, that candy is a big white rabbit.

Unexpectedly, the eldest daughter of the Fang family was quite willing, and Mother Chen had a smile on her face: "Cui Ping, why are you back at this time, what's the matter?"

Chen Cuiping looked at her mother, hesitated, and gave her the money. , But asking her mother for money, Chen Cuiping couldn't explain it.

When Chen's mother saw her daughter like this, although she didn't know what Chen Cuiping wanted to do, she also knew that there was nothing good for her to come back.

Mother Chen's face also faded: "Cui Ping, you are really ignorant. Why are you running to your mother's house after the Chinese New Year? Go back quickly. Mom hasn't made the New Year's Eve dinner yet, your brother.

I should scream I'm hungry." Chen Cuiping thought of Fang Weizhong's threat, bit the bullet and said: "Mom, can you pay me back half of the money I lent you before?"

Chen's mother heard this, feeling this. Chen Cuiping came back during the Chinese New Year, unexpectedly to ask for money. Mother Chen's face sank: "When did I borrow money from you? What are you talking about?"

Chen Cuiping, who was full of confidence, heard her mother's words, and suddenly became dumbfounded: "Why didn't you see the loan? I lent you 300 yuan back and forth. You can't forget about mom. When I borrowed your money,Sister also watched it."

"Sister, don't talk nonsense, when did you lend mom money? , Why don't I know." Chen Wei walked out from inside with a mess of hair.

"No, I obviously borrowed your money, Mom, can't you make this kind of joke? If you don't pay me back, Fang Weizhong won't let me go back to Fang's house." Chen Cuiping was anxious.

"What nonsense are you talking about? You gave the Fang family two big fat grandsons. Will they let you go back? He really dare not let you go back. Your mother will be the first to hit the door. All right, your mother is busy, don't you Followed by the chaos. Xiaowei, take 20 yuan to your sister and let her go home quickly." Mother Chen looked impatient.

Chen Wei took 20 yuan from the house and handed it to Chen Cuiping: "Sister, don't say that mom won't help you, this 20 yuan is what Mom saved by saving money, so you can take it back. As for that 300 yuan. Money, mom and I haven't seen it."

"You can't do this." Chen Cuiping never thought that he would face such a situation. He obviously didn't say that when he borrowed money.

Chen Wei sneered: "Sister, hurry back to Fang's house with 20 yuan, otherwise, you don't want the 20 yuan."

Chen Wei pushed Chen Cuiping out of the door, turned around and closed the door.

Chen Cuiping looked at the closed door and shed tears of regret. She held the 20 yuan in her hand and walked aimlessly on the street.

After the New Year, the streets were deserted, Chen Cuiping didn't dare to return to Fang's house, and her mother's house couldn't go back. She didn't know what to do.

After making a big circle in the street, Chen Cuiping still bite the bullet and returned to Fang's house. She felt that her mother was right. She gave birth to Xiaowen Xiaowu, and the Fang family didn't dare not want her.

"Money is coming back?" Fang Weizhong looked at Chen Cuiping mockingly. Chen Cuiping was completely different from the arrogant head when she left. At this moment, she drooped her head, and the ridicule of the other Weizhong was also indifferent.

Fang Weizhong said Chen Cuiping had a meal, and that was all.

He was originally to scare Chen Cuiping, let him see the true face of his parents, and don't always move everything from the house to his mother's house stupidly.

After this incident, Fang Weizhong felt that Chen Cuiping should have learned a lesson.

This New Year's Eve, because of Chen Cuiping's affairs, no one in the Fang family had a good time.

After returning to the house, Fang Yue was almost mad at her mother: "Mom favors this woman now, and one day she will regret it."

After this incident, Fang Ru's plan came to mind again. She wanted to endure until she graduated from college, but now it seems to be ahead of schedule.

"Ayue, if you can leave this home, do you want to leave?"

"Of course, if I could, I would have left, but unfortunately I can't." Fang Yue curled her lips.

Seeing Fang Yue and agreeing, Fang Ru thought, if he can get Fang Weihua's support, his plan should be able to succeed.

The parents are too partial to the eldest brother and sister-in-law. Such a family stays too aggrieved, it is better to go out earlier.

The next day, Fang Ru entered Fang Weihua's room. Chen Cuiping saw it and curled his lips. However, she was only said by Fang Weizhong, and she didn't dare to say anything at this moment.

Fang Weihua was reading a book, saw his sister come in, put the book down, and asked: "What's the matter?"

"Second brother, have you thought about leaving this house?" Fang Ru asked straightforwardly.

Fang Weihua froze for a moment, why didn't he think about it? In those few years when he was in poor health, Chen Cuiping said that he wanted to leave a long time ago, but Fang Weihua hesitated when he thought of his parents.

Fang Ru saw Fang Weihua's hesitation: "Second brother, with someone like my sister-in-law at home, our house will never be peaceful. Besides, our brothers and sisters are all big, and this house cannot be accommodated. Sooner or later, we will move out. .  "

Fang Weihua closed his eyes closed, then opened his eyes when, his eyes more than a touch firm:"? Arou, you want to move out. "