Chapter 57

After Meng Xing left, Fang Ru returned to the room and looked at the notebook in his hand.

The outer skin of the notebook was very old. Fang Ru touched the lightest part of the outer skin. She seemed to see Meng Xing often rubbing the notebook with her.

When I opened the notebook, there was a yellow ginkgo leaf on the first page. Below are a few lines of slightly stale writing:

Today is the 25th day when I arrived at the barracks, and also the 28th day I left Aru, on the way back from a meal. , I picked up a ginkgo leaf, thinking that if it is given to Aru, I wonder if she likes it.

Fang Ru picked up the dried ginkgo leaf and imagined a handsome young man who stumbled upon the most beautiful ginkgo leaf among the ginkgo leaves flying all over the sky, picked it up and put it in his notebook.

That scene, just thinking about it, also felt extremely beautiful.

And that young man, the ginkgo biloba he picked up casually, was given to his beloved girl.

Fang Ru looked at the ginkgo leaf and couldn't help laughing.

Fang Ru then looked down. Meng Xing's diary all recorded life in the barracks and missed her.

Today, the cooking class made braised pork and everyone was very happy, just like the Chinese New Year. It's a pity that the braised pork has some firewood, and it is delicious without aru. I miss the aru.

Today the cooking class made a flower cake, which is said to be made of roses. Roses represent love. This is a romantic food. If you have a chance, take it back to Aru to taste it.

Today, I carried a weight of 50 kilograms and 50 kilometers off-road. I was lying on the bed, my body was very tired, but my mind became clearer, and my head was full of aru. I don't know what aru is doing at the moment and whether he misses me.

...

These diaries only record until December. Fang Ru guessed that after December, Meng Xing should have entered the battlefield, so the diaries were interrupted.

Looking at these diaries, Fang Ru could imagine that Meng Xing seemed to think of her all the free time after training and fighting.

Fang Ru originally watched with a smile, but when she watched, tears flowed down her eyes. Meng Xing had just left, but she had already missed him.

Fang Yue had been standing at the door for a while, watching her sister laugh and cry for a while, like a madman, she couldn't help asking: "Sister, what's the matter with you?"

Fang Ru wiped the corners of her eyes. Tears: "It's nothing."

"By the way, sister, when I came just now, my second brother said that if you come back, you will find him." Fang Yue said.

"I see." Fang Ru put Meng Xing's notebook in place, stood up and walked to Fang Weihua's room, "Second brother, are you looking for me?"

Fang Weihua could only use the stool next to him and motioned Fang Ru to sit down: "Ah. Ru, has anything happened in your school recently?"

"No? Why do you ask?" Fang Ru blinked.

"Aru, I am your second brother, and we are a family. If you have any difficulties, you should tell your second brother that even if your second brother can't help you solve it, he can help you out."

Fang Weihua sighed and said to his younger sister. This kind of character of reporting the good and not the worry is really helpless.

"Second brother, I mainly thought that I could solve it, so I didn't tell you." Seeing Fang Weihua's words, Fang Ru also knew that Fang Weihua should have heard of what he was in school.

"The matter has been resolved, and the person behind the rumors has also been arrested.

Second brother, don't worry about it." Fang Weihua sighed, "Aru, second brother knows you are capable. But, you have to know that you are not the only one. People. Behind you are your second brother and Ayue. We are a family. You don't have to hold on to everything by yourself."

"I see, second brother, not next time." Fang Weihua did this, let Fang Ru remembered the things in the previous life, her heart was sore and swollen.

Early the next morning, Fang Ru got up to cook while Meng Xing was on the way back to the south.

Yang Mo has been handed over to the relevant departments. The contact point centered on Yang Mo was destroyed in one fell swoop, and all relevant personnel were arrested. The action directed by Meng Xing was a complete victory.

"Company commander, shouldn't our contribution this time be small?" Xiao Ping asked.

Meng Xing glanced at Xiao Ping: "Don't worry, I will report your credit truthfully when I go back. The promotion that should be promoted, the reward that should be rewarded."

Xiao Ping touched his head and smiled: "Thank you company commander."

Meng Xing left. , Fang Ru quickly reinvested in learning. It's not a few days since the summer vacation. Chen Dan and Li Hongyao are a little excited these two days, because they can finally go home.

But Fang Ru's study is even more urgent. She has finished her freshman course and is studying her sophomore course by herself.

In the past few days, Chen Guanghe has assigned her many homework and asked her not to relax during the summer vacation.

Looking at the densely packed courses in Fang Ru's notebook, Chen Dan couldn't help sighing: "Geniuses are not so good! Teacher Chen's courses are already very tight, but he has arranged so many homework for you. This summer, yes. For

nothing ." Fang Ru raised his head from the book and rubbed some dry eyes: "No way, time is too tight, there are too many things to learn."

"Oh, you are pushing yourself too tight ." No, I can't do it. I'm going to the mountains on holiday to cultivate my sentiment. By the way, I will pick some mushrooms and bring them to you after drying them." Chen Dan stretched out his arms and said.

"I really envy you, there must be many fun things in the mountains," Li Hongyao said.

"There are many beautiful mushrooms in the mountains, but most of the beautiful ones are poisonous. There are also many small animals. We occasionally pick up hares and come back to eat..." Speaking of life in his hometown, Chen Dan began to talk endlessly, his eyes full of nostalgia.

"Listening to you, I'm so homesick. Miss the hairy crabs at home, miss the whitebait soup at home, miss the beggar chicken, miss Bazhen cake, miss..."

"Don't miss you, I think you just want to eat. If you continue, I'm hungry." Wang Yi interrupted Li Hongyao.

"Oh, I just want to think about where I can usually eat these." Li Hongyao sighed.

"Speaking of which, I also miss the place where I went to the countryside." Shuangxi Village in this life is different from the previous life, leaving Fang Ru with a lot of good memories.

The sorrows of young girls always come quickly and go quickly. Several people were melancholy for a while, and then laughed happily.

Summer vacation is coming soon, Fang Yue has long been looking forward to the summer vacation and can relax for a while.

But looking at the pile of books on the desk, Fang Yue curled her lips: "Sister, you make me feel embarrassed to go out to play."

"You don't care about me, I want to join our teacher next semester. In the laboratory, only after completing these homework and meeting his standards can you enter. You are different, you are only a sophomore in high school, and you can read the book usually, you don't need to be like me." Fang Ru said.

During the two months of summer vacation, Fang Ru hardly went out to play, and finally completed all the homework left by Chen Guanghe in the last week of the summer vacation with quality and quantity.

Fang Ru breathed a sigh of relief. The next day was Saturday, when Fang Ru and Qian Jianghuai agreed to study medicine.

Fang Ru took the materials that Qian Jianghuai had prepared for her last week and went back to Qian Jianghuai's house.

As soon as I walked into Qian Jianghuai's yard, I heard Qian Jianghuai talking to people.

Fang Ru thought it was Qian Jimin, but when he went in, he realized that it was not. It was an old man with gray hair. Although he was old, he was still very energetic.

Fang Ru yelled at Qian Jianghuai, then smiled at the old man again.

The old man glanced at Fang Ru and said to Qian Jianghuai, "This is the apprentice you took? Isn't it too young?"

"Being young has the advantage of being young, and has a good memory. The little girl can remember what she sees once. "

Qian Jianghuai quickly defended Fang Ru when he heard the old man say that his apprentice was young.

"Don't forget?" The old man took a look at Fang Ru and nodded. "I often hear people say this word. It's the first time I see such a person."

Qian Jianghuai said to Fang Ru, "This is Master's patient, you Just call him Grandpa Meng."

"Grandpa Meng is good." Fang Ru greeted him obediently.

Mr. Meng's eyes widened: "When did I become your patient? I am in good health!"

Qian Jianghuai coldly snorted, "Good health? Good health, what are you doing here with me? You didn't protect your body when you were young. , Now it hurts where it hurts, you are good for your health?"

"Then I am not a patient, I am just looking for you to treat your body." Qian Jianghuai ridiculed a few words, Meng's old face seemed a little uncontrollable, and he insisted.

"Just ask me to prescribe medicine, regardless of whether it is to regulate the body or cure the disease, it is all my patients."

"You, you are arrogant." Old man Meng seemed a little unconvinced, his beard straightened with anger.

Qian Jianghuai triumphantly replied: "How can this be considered a horrible argument, I am a doctor, who is not the patient who came to the doctor to prescribe the medicine?"

Fang Ru looked at the two old men bickering, and found it quite interesting.

Two people fighting each other, in the end or Qian Jianhuai prevailed, Father Meng was unhappy: "I do not say to you, you who have to debate three points unreasonable, boring."

"Whispering sound, but I am saying I can't tell you, so I use something boring as an excuse." Qian Jianghuai curled his lips.

"Okay, you take this medicine back, fry it twice a day, drink it for a week, you come to me again, I will give you a new medicine."

Qian Jianghuai wrapped the medicine and passed it to Mr. Meng, and then ignored him. Instead, he turned to Fang Ru: "Fang Ru, how are you doing with the homework I gave you last week?"

Hearing the words "Fang Ru", Father Meng's original steps stopped. He turned around and looked at Fang Ru, a surprised look flashed in his eyes, wouldn't it be so coincidental?

"What are you doing back again?" Qian Jianghuai was about to check Fang Ru's homework, and when he saw Old Man Meng coming back, his eyes glared.

"I just remembered that I didn't have anything to do today. You said that your apprentice has the ability to remember, so I just sit here to see and hear."

Old man Meng found a bamboo chair to sit down, and made up his mind not to prepare. Attitude to go.

Qian Jianghuai felt that Mr. Meng was deliberately making trouble, and was so angry that he blew his beard and stared at him. However, Mr. Meng just didn't leave. Qian Jianghuai had no choice but to say: "Look at it, but you are not allowed to interrupt."

"I promise not. Excuse me." Old Man Meng said with a smile, sitting on the side with a cane.

However, Qian Jianghuai hadn't started the inspection. Old man Meng smiled and asked Fang Ru: "Little girl Fang Ru, I think you are not old, are you still in school?"

Fang Ru glanced at Qian Jianghuai and saw that he didn't stop him. , He nodded and said back: "

I'm in school, just freshman this year." Father Meng's eyes brightened: "Good freshman year, I don't know which school you are studying in?"

"Jingda." Fang Ru returned.

"Jingda is good." The smile on Old Man Meng's face was even better, and he was right. The name of Fang Ru from Beijing University is not very common. It seems that the girl in front of me is the one mentioned by my grandson.

Originally, when Meng Xing mentioned that the object was of ordinary family background, Meng Shengrong instinctively felt that it was Zheng Xin again. Now seeing Fang Ru himself, Meng Shengrong's thoughts were instantly dispelled.

Fang Ru's eyes were clear, and she was a good girl. Meng Shengrong smiled and looked at Fang Ru again, and the more he looked, the more satisfied he became.

Qian Jianghuai looked at Mr. Meng's appearance, and Fang Ru said, "First, read the homework I assigned to you last week. I'll talk to him about something."

Qian Jianghuai pulled Old Man Meng aside: "Old Meng, what's the matter with you? Fang Ru is my apprentice, so you are not allowed to make any crooked ideas. A lot of age, thinking about other people's girls, you Don't be ashamed, I will panic for you."

"What nonsense are you talking about, who has thoughts about the little girl?" When the old man heard this, he almost jumped up with anger, his eyes widened and his nostrils kept moving.

"You didn't have any thoughts about the little girl. What are you doing while holding on to them and asking questions?" Qian Jianghuai snorted.

"I, I asked for my grandson." Old man Meng was about to be pissed off by Qian Jianghuai.

"You can't ask for anyone, my apprentice has a target." Qian Jianghuai waved his hand, "You go quickly, I have to teach my apprentice, don't mess with me here."

"Of course I know your apprentice. There is an object, and her object is my grandson." Qian Jianghuai tapped on the cane with a sullen look on his face,

"Your grandson? Your grandson called Meng Xing?" Qian Jianghuai slanted his eyes to look at Mr. Meng, with a hint of sarcasm on his face. Do you think everyone is surnamed Meng, and this is your grandson?"

"The surname Meng is not necessarily my grandson, but the one whose surname is Meng is my grandson." After he finished speaking, his face showed a smug smile and looked at Qian. Jianghuai, with joking in his eyes.

This time it was Qian Jianghuai's turn to be dumbfounded: "Meng Xing is your grandson?"

"That can be fake? What's the matter, I ask my future granddaughter-in-law a few words, what do you think?" Looking at Qian Jianghuai's silly look , Mr. Meng's heart became more and more proud.

"No, why haven't I heard of your grandson called Meng Xing?" Qian Jianghuai was a little depressed.

"You haven't asked," said Mr. Meng. The two have known each other for more than half a year. Although they are similar in temperament, he can't just tell others about his grandson.

"Alright, even if it is your future grandson-in-law, it is only in the future, and it is not yet. Don't make trouble with me, hurry up, I have to go and give lectures to my apprentice."

Qian Jianghuai felt that Meng Shengrong was really annoying. It was obvious that Fang Ru was his apprentice, so how could he suddenly become his granddaughter-in-law.

"That's OK, I'll go, and teach my future granddaughter-in-law! By the way, she won't be able to come tomorrow, if she comes, I will come too."

"No , she won't come the day after tomorrow, hurry up?" Qian Jianghuai His face was impatient, and he repeatedly waved his hands to make Meng Shengrong leave quickly.

Meng Shengrong stroked his beard and squinted his eyes. He walked away three steps, and when he passed Fang Ru, he greeted her kindly.

Fang Ru also smiled and nodded at Old Man Meng, but when she turned to see Master, she found Qian Jianghuai with a dark face.

Qian Jianghuai stared at Fang Ru for a long while, and Fang Ru touched her face: "Master, what's the matter?"

Qian Jianghuai sighed, "Our master and apprentice have a relationship with the grandson and grandfather, the apprentice and grandson. For the virgin, Master and Grandpa became friends."

"Huh?" Fang Ru was stunned for a moment, remembering that Qian Jianghuai had asked his grandfather, Grandpa Meng, just now. Fang Ru suddenly understood that she swallowed a little bit hard. That old man just now, is Meng Xing's grandfather?"

Qian Jianghuai said, "I didn't expect, what fate did you say this was?"

Fang Ru quickly recalled that he had done nothing in front of that old man Meng Xing. Things that shouldn't be done.

Fang Ru could not help but be stunned out and Qian Jianghuai looked at her : "Come on, dont think about, and that Meng Shengrong have to admit that you are his future grandson's wife, and you are afraid he is not satisfied with you?"

"That's Old boy, I'm afraid he is secretly happy now . I find you such a good grand-daughter. I don't know what eight lifetimes of luck Meng Xing has gone." Meng Shengrong is indeed very proud now. He didn't expect Fang Ru to be Qian Jianghuai's  Apprentice.

He didn't know Qian Jianghuai for a long time, but he knew a little bit about this person. If Fang Ru can be his apprentice, there is no problem in morality.

Now, Meng Shengrong has to admit that Meng Xing's vision is indeed very good.

This little girl, Fang Ru, is a pretty girl who is still a student of Beijing University. She never forgets. Just thinking about the future great-grandson inheriting the advantages of Fang Ru and Meng Xing, Meng Shengrong couldn't close her mouth with a smile.

No, he had to go back and prepare, and when Meng Xing came back, he would immediately go to Fang's family to propose marriage. Such a good little girl must hurry up to avoid being snatched away by others.

Here Qian Jianghuai is still scolding Fang Ru: "You are a bit prosperous, then Meng Xing is so good, and worthy of your nervousness to his family?"

"Meng Xing is very good," Fang Ru said.

Qian Jianghuai was choked by Fang Ru's words. He reached out and nodded Fang Ru: "What do you want me to say to you? You are my Qian Jianghuai's apprentice. Do you have a chill in front of Lao Meng?"

Fang Ru was a little bit dumbfounded when he heard Qian Jianghuai's words: "Or, I will make you sweet and sour pork ribs today, but Grandpa Meng can't eat it."

Qian Jianghuai snorted, "It's still worth it. Almost."

Tell the old boy to show off in front of him, regardless of whether Fang Ru will marry Meng Xing in the future, now Meng Shengrong can't eat Fang Ru's cooking.

Fang Ru thought that he was busy studying during this time, and he did neglect Master a little bit.

I couldn't help but feel a little guilty, so I got up early the next day and went to the supply and marketing agency to buy a pork knuckle and some pork, and I planned to make a Dongpo knuckle for Qianjianghuai. The pork was chopped into stuffing and made into meatballs with cabbage Tofu tomato, boil a meatball soup to relieve greasiness.

Today's supply and marketing agency still has fresh hemp shrimps. Fang Ru looked at the lively shrimps, picked up the fresh ones, bought a pound, and prepared to fry some shrimp cakes for snacks.

Qian Jianghuai smiled and narrowed his eyes when he saw Fang Ru's pick up. The apprentice confiscated it in vain.

After the teacher and apprentice had finished the class in the morning, Fang Ru picked up his things and started cooking.

The brightly colored Dongpo elbow that melts in the mouth, the golden yellow shrimp cake with fragrance, and the red and green, light and refreshing meatball soup, Qian Jianghuai was about to move his chopsticks, and laughter came from outside the door: " Old Qian , you are not interesting enough. I don't know if there is something delicious to call me." Qian Jianghuai stared and pointed at Meng Shengrong who walked in with his chopsticks: "You, why are you here?"

Meng Shengrong is very familiar. Pulling a chair away and sitting down: "If I don't come, wouldn't you let your old boy eat the delicious food alone?"

"Are you staring at me?" This shameless person can really do this kind of thing. .

Meng Shengrong was very proud: "I'm not staring at you, I just let people guard outside your yard. If Fang Ru comes, let me know. Sure enough, I still have the foresight. If I don't let people stare, how can I eat it? What about the meal made by my granddaughter-in-law in the future?"

"Tsk, blessed you old boy, I haven't eaten a bite of the dishes my granddaughter-in-law cooked!"

Qian Jianghuai stood up and protected his dishes, staring at him. Meng Shengrong: "I can tell you that the surname is Meng. It was made by Aru. If you want to eat your granddaughter-in-law's meal, tell her yourself. You are not allowed to move my things."

"Hey, Look at your petiteness. I don't come empty-handed, Xiao Lin, take my things." A young soldier carried two bottles of wine and walked in.

Meng Shengrong patted the bottle: "Would you like to drink it? This is 51 years. After the establishment of the state-owned Moutai Distillery, I only got a few bottles of the first batch of Moutai."

Qian Jianghuai stared at the wine. The son straightened up, and he couldn't help swallowing his saliva.

Meng Shengrong looked at Qian Jianghuai's appearance and smiled: "As long as Fang Ru comes to you to cook in the future, you call me, and these two bottles of wine will belong to you."

Qian Jianghuai quickly converted it in his mind, and soon, He shook his head: "No, you want to eat with me often with two bottles of wine, then I'm not at a loss?"

Meng Shengrong's eyes squinted, hey, this old boy is still a little bit smart: "Add two more bottles, you know, this is Moutai that has been stored for more than 20 years. If you disagree, then I can't help it. Anyway. Fang Ru will marry at our house in the future. I will eat my wife's dinner for a year at night. It's not that I can't wait."

Four bottles, Qian Jianghuai thought about it, and nodded: "The deal, but you have to do it in the future. Bring the ingredients. You can't just four bottles of wine and let you eat for nothing."

Seeing Qian Jianghuai's promise, Meng Shengrong grinned, "It's okay. What do you want to eat? Tell me in advance, as long as I can. If I get it, I will get it for you."

Meng Shengrong was also a little distressed when he gave four bottles of Moutai. However, considering that he would often be able to eat the dishes made by his grandson-in-law in the future, Meng Shengrong felt that these four bottles of Moutai were also worth it.

Fang Ru stood outside the door, a little dumbfounded, the master sold him for four bottles of wine.

With sharp eyes, Meng Shengrong saw Fang Ru standing at the door and beckoned to her: "Why don't you come in?"

Fang Ru walked in and shouted at Meng Shengrong, "Grandpa Meng." Knowing that Meng Shengrong was after Grandpa Meng woke up, Fang Ru inevitably felt a little nervous in front of him.

Meng Shengrong deliberately sank his face and said, "Why do you still call me Grandpa Meng?"

Fang Ru hesitated for a moment, and bit the bullet and shouted: "Grandpa."

Accompanied by this grandpa, Meng Shengrong laughed: "Hey, good girl. He has already told me about you and A Xing. You are a good girl and I am very satisfied. I agree with you two. When A Xing comes back, I will take A Xing to your family to propose marriage."

Fang Ru She was usually generous, but when she talked directly about her marriage to the elders of the target, she was still a little bit twitched, and her old man did not speak.

It was Qian Jianghuai who took the conversation over: "Fang Ru is my apprentice. If your family's manners are not thoughtful, I would disagree with this marriage."

Meng Shengrong glared at Qian Jianghuai: "Fang Ru is a girl my grandson likes. How come our family is not courteous? In your mind, besides some medicinal materials, is there anything else?"

But Meng Shengrong also noticed Fang Ru. He was uncomfortable and did not mention the marriage. But this girl, the more he looked at it, the more he liked it.

Meng Shengrong took out a jade bracelet from his pocket and handed it to Fang Ru: "This is what A Xing's grandma left for his daughter-in-law. A Xing's mother has gone. I will give you this thing on her behalf. "

Thank you, grandpa." Knowing that this was something the Meng family left for his daughter-in-law, Fang Ru did not refuse.

Meng Shengrong looked at Fang Ru's demeanor with grandeur, and was more satisfied: "I already know about your school. Although Yang Mo was arrested, are there other people hiding in the dark? I don't know. So, you should be more cautious when you are in school."

Seeing Fang Ru's face changed slightly, Meng Shengrong said again: "I just remind you to be cautious, but don't worry too much. A Xing asked me to send two. Personally protect you secretly, I have promised."

"That's not necessary, I usually run between home and school, and come to the master's side on weekends. I rarely go to other places, so it shouldn't be dangerous. "Fang Ru refused.

She is an ordinary girl, and she always feels a little uncomfortable when she hears Meng Shengrong say that someone secretly protects herself.

"Don't worry, they won't show up when you're not in danger, and won't disturb your life."

Meng Shengrong looked at Fang Ru's expression still a little unwilling, and then said, "It's not like you now. As safe as he went up, A Xing was on the battlefield again. In order not to let him be distracted, you must be protected by someone by your side."

Fang Ru stopped talking when he heard Meng Shengrong mentioning Meng Xing, and nodded in response. She didn't want Meng Xing to hold herself in the middle of the war.

Qian Jianghuai was satisfied with the fact that Meng Shengrong sent someone to protect Fang Ru secretly.

Although they didn't know who the Yang Mo they mentioned was, Qian Jianghuai also knew from the conversation between the two that Fang Ru's current situation was not that safe.

Qian Jianghuai thought for a while, and Fang Ru said, "I have some powders here. You carry them on your body. When you encounter danger, sprinkle these powders on the enemy's face. This can make the enemy paralyzed for a short time, although it is not as good as it is. The Mongolian sweat medicine can fascinate the enemy in an instant, but at least it will buy you time to get away."

"Thank you, Master." Fang Ru didn't expect Qian Jianghuai to make such a medicine.

"Give it more. You are Fang Ru's master, so you can't be stingy." Meng Shengrong answered from the side.

Qian Jianghuai glared at Meng Shengrong: "My own apprentice, do you still use it?" After

dinner, Qian Jianghuai drove Meng Shengrong away: "You hurry back, I have to teach."

Meng Shengrong had a meal with his grandson-in-law. I made the meal with my own hands, satisfied, humming a little song, stepping on a square step, and left slowly.

After Meng Shengrong left, Qian Jianghuai said to

Fang Ru : "Last night, Huang Jingcui's stalks have already bloomed." "Really?" Fang Ru showed a surprised look on his face, "Then go and take a look."

Twenty Huang Jingcui plants The stalks are arranged in two rows, and each plant has a small yellow five-petal flower blooming on it. The small head is swayed in the breeze, which looks very gratifying.

With these twenty topaz flowers, one can make at least three hundred boxes of Yurong Ointment.

Fang Ru had the final say in her heart. She only had to leave 20 boxes for her own use or give away, and the remaining 280 boxes, a box of 15 yuan, these topazonia stalks could be sold for 4,200 yuan.

And Huang Jingcui stalk flowers can bloom two seasons a year, and only these things can earn more than 8,000 yuan a year.

This is only the profit brought by the twenty topaz stalks. When the next year or the next year, Master cultivates more and more topaz stalks, and the profits will also increase.

Fang Ru couldn't help feeling a little excited when he thought that more and more money would enter his pocket.

Together, Fang Ru and Qian Jianghuai picked the Huangjingcui stalk flowers and put them in a bamboo dustpan to air-dry, and then grind them into pollen to make Yurong paste.

"When you didn't have biopharmaceuticals, and there were no equipment and technology, I didn't mention it to you. Now that you have learned this, it is estimated that you will learn the technique of plant extraction in the near future. Then, you can extract Huang Jingcui. The essence of stem flowers is used to make Yurong Ointment."

"By that time, the Yurong Ointment you made should have the same effect as the Yurong Ointment you made for the first time." Qian Jianghuai said.

Fang Ru was overjoyed. If that was the case, she could completely divide the jade balm into two grades. The jade balm made from the essence was used as a fine product. It was sold in limited quantities and could be sold at a higher price.

Fang Ru is even more looking forward to the next courses of the biopharmaceutical major.

It took 5 days to make 300 boxes of Yurong Ointment, and Fang Ru also started school.

Fang Ru kept 20 boxes by himself, leaving 280 boxes of Yurong Ointment. Fang Ru didn't hand it to Li Fenghua, but gave it to Wang Hao. The price of Yurong ointment is expensive, and it is not affordable for ordinary people. Li Fenghua does not have the contact to sell Yurong ointment for the time being.

However, Wang Hao's mother, Shen Nan, had long urged Fang Ru to produce Yurong ointment in large quantities, and indicated that as long as it was produced, sales would not be a problem.

Shen Nan and her friends have improved their skin recently, and they have been spotted for a long time.

People in the circle who don't know each other use their relationships to find out what's going on.

After learning that they were all using a facial oil called Yurong Gao, these people also went to the market to inquire about Yurong Gao, but they didn't find anything.

Shen Nan got the 280 boxes of Yurong ointment, kept 20 boxes for his own use, and set aside 60 boxes to meet emergency needs.

After all arrangements were made, Shen Nan released the news, saying that he only had 200 boxes of Yurong Ointment in his hand. As soon as the news was released, many people came to the door.

When these people knew that Shen Nan had only 200 boxes in his hand, they began to have a relationship with Shen Nan.

"Sister Nan, we have been in friendship for many years, and I don't want too much. You can give me 15 boxes." said a well-dressed woman.

"Sister Nan, you can't be partial. You give 15 boxes to Arnold, and you have to give me 15 boxes."

Another woman with elegant temperament heard that Liu Nuo had 15 boxes in one mouth, and she was anxious, so she quickly proposed to Shen Nan. Require.

There are only 200 boxes in total. Anyone here can't afford to buy a dozen or twenty boxes, 15 boxes per person. If it's not quicker, the 200 boxes will be gone in a while.

"I want 15 boxes too, Sister Nan, you can't be partial. We are all old sisters for many years."

"Yes, Sister Nan, you can't be partial."

...

Seeing everyone's burning eyes, Shen Nan was a little embarrassed. , 15 people came here, and there are still requests for reservations who have not come.

Shen Nan thought for a while, and said, "I'm not partial, 15 boxes per person is impossible, so let's 10 boxes per person, everyone has it."

10 boxes per person, although it is different from his own expectations, it is still acceptable. Within the scope of, everyone thought about it and accepted it.

As for the 50 boxes left by Shen Nan, no one asked. They are all people with a face and a face, and they know that it is naturally useful for Shen Nan to leave these 50 boxes.

Everyone took their own Yurong Ointment, and left contentedly.

Wang Hao looked at these dignified and elegant aunts, vying for a few boxes of Yurong Ointment, and couldn't help being dumbfounded.

When everyone was gone, he looked at his mother: "Mom, although this jade balm is good, it doesn't need you to be like this, right?"

Shen Nan glared at his son: "What do you know?"

Who knows the effect of this Yurong ointment. 10 boxes seem to be a lot, but if there are many women in the family, everyone will get the same share. Running out.

"You have nothing to do in your spare time, and give these 10 boxes to your aunt." Shen Nan divided out 10 boxes and packed them, and asked Wang Hao to send them to Wang Heng.

Knowing that Shen Nan still had 50 boxes in his hands, some people came to the door the next morning.

The people who got the news the next day had a further relationship with Shen Nan, and Shen Nan only gave them 5 boxes each.

200 boxes of Yurong Paste were sold out in just two days.

Wang Hao saw that he had made 3,000 yuan in these two days, but he only sighed that the money was really good. He was simply lying at home waiting for the money to come to him.

When Shen Nan heard his son's words, he couldn't help but roll his eyes: "Do you think money is so good? It's just this Yurong ointment, the effect is really great, otherwise, you can try it at this price, who do you see? Will buy it? A box of 15 yuan, no one is a fool."

In the afternoon, someone asked to come again. This person is not someone else, it is Zheng Xin.

"Zheng Xin?" Shen Nan frowned. Shen Nan knew exactly how Zheng Xin came to power.

Knowing that Zheng Xin had come to the door, Shen Nan knew in his heart that it must be for that Yurong ointment.

Although Zheng Xin was married to Meng Yi, he was too embarrassed by the means. In their circle, not many people bought her.

Zheng Xin knew that she was unpopular, and she didn't usually interact with them very much. He only dealt with some families that were not as good as the Meng family, and enjoyed the flattery of those people.

Unexpectedly, he came here today, and Shen Nan sneered, "Let her come in."