Chapter 64

When Fang Ru got up, she stared at Meng Xing fiercely: "You show me to lie on my stomach, if I dare to mess up again, I'll leave."

"I won't mess up, make sure to lie on my stomach." The girl's Meng Xing smiled as if stealing a fishy fox.

However, after all, Meng Xing was not healed from his serious injury, and after a while with Fang Ru, he couldn't hold it anymore. He lay quietly on the bed, and his eyes narrowed in a short while.

Fang Ru put down the book in his hand, walked to Meng Xing's bed and sat there, looking at his bloodless face, feeling a little distressed.

She touched his face, and gently helped him to cover the quilt, and then walked back to her position again, picked up the book and flipped through it.

Zheng Xin returned home and pulled Meng Yi back into the house: "What's the matter? Didn't you promise me that I would let Sun Tong marry Meng Xing? Why now there is another Fang Ru? Didn't Meng Xing go to war? , How could there be an object?"

Speaking of this, Meng Yi was also a little upset: "How do I know? You don't know, that kid didn't say anything to me." The

most annoying thing was that his father was obviously I knew it, so when Fang Ru was stopped by Zheng Xin outside the ward, he let Fang Ru in.

"Then what should I do now? I have already agreed to Sun Tong, and now a Fang Ru pops up suddenly, how should I explain to Sun Tong?" Zheng Xin looked at Meng Yi.

"Do you like Sun Tong so much? Do you have to marry Meng Xing?" Meng Yi looked at Zheng Xin, a little bit confused about her persistence.

"It's not that you have to marry Meng Xing, but you also know that Sun Tong met Meng Xing before and fell in love with him. Because of this, I also promised him to match Meng Xing. Now I want to tell him, Meng Xing It's impossible for you and him to wake up with a partner. How uncomfortable Sun Tong should be."

Zheng Xin slowed down, trying to make herself look less urgent.

"Moreover, Sun Tong respects you so much. If she can marry Meng Xing, she can also ease the relationship between your father and son? I know, because of my business, your father and son are at odds with each other. This is my fault, so I I want Sun Tong to marry Meng Xing so that I can make up for my previous mistakes."

Sun Tong is still very good at doing superficial work in front of Meng Yi according to Zheng Xin's instructions, so Meng Yi also prefers this girl.

Now when he heard Zheng Xin say this, Meng Yi remembered that Fang Ru was not very polite to him and Zheng Xin when he was in the hospital. If Fang Ru marries Meng Xing, I'm afraid that Meng Xing's father will no longer be his.

Meng Yi was not clear in his heart. Now at the work unit, others were polite to her, but secretly laughed at him.

With his father, no one would embarrass him face to face, but once his father went, all he could count on was Meng Xing.

Therefore, you must win Meng Xing to your side, and it is a good idea for Sun Tong to marry Meng Xing, at least better than Fang Ru. Meng Yi

thought for a while, then nodded: "Don't worry, Meng Xing can only marry Sun Tong."

Zheng Xin smiled when Meng Yi said it. With Meng Yi's help, the matter was half done.

"What do you think of this, take Sun Tong to the hospital while Meng Xing is ill, and let her take care of Meng Xing personally. Two people get along day and night, are they afraid that they won't develop feelings?" Zheng Xin suggested, "That's it. Fang Ru..."

Meng Yi frowned, "Fang Ru was approved by the old man, and we can't drive her away. Then, isn't Sun Tong good at cooking? It just so happens that Meng Xing is in poor health, so let her do it. Some soup, water, and water were sent to Meng Xing, and the two were just in time to cultivate and cultivate their feelings." A

trace of disappointment flashed in Zheng Xin's eyes, thinking that Meng Yi could directly drive Fang Ru away. However, it would be a good idea to ask Sun Tong to deliver food to Meng Xing. Sun Tong is still very good at cooking.

Zheng Xin told Sun Tong what Meng Yi meant. Sun Tong thought of Meng Xing's appearance and immediately responded happily: "Don't worry, Auntie, I will do my best to make Meng Xing like the taste. "

Zheng Xin smiled when he saw Sun Tong like this: "Auntie believes that you will be successful. You know, Meng Xing is the eldest grandson of the Meng family. His grandfather's resources are given to him. You will never lose out if you marry him. When

Sun Tong heard Zheng Xin's words, he twisted his body pretentiously: "Auntie, what are you talking about? What do you marry or not? I just think Brother Meng Xing is a great hero, so I want to personally do something for him. What, just express my admiration."

Sun Tong's delicate and pretentious expression made Zheng Xin more satisfied: "You are so good. I will tell you that Meng Xing talked with someone, called Fang Ru. . You go to the ward, don't confront Fang Ru, just pretend to be weak in front of Meng Xing. Meng Xing will help you with other things."

"I see, thank you, Auntie. Then I will borrow from Auntie's house today. The kitchen is used."

"Go, get ready."

At the same time, Fang Ru was in the ward and said to Meng Xing who was already awake: "What do you want to eat, I'll cook it for you."

"As long as it's you I eat everything I do. But I don't want you to leave me. We have a servant. Grandpa will let her bring it. Don't go back." I

don't know if it's because of the long separation or the injury, Meng Xing Just want to stick to Fang Ru, but don't want to separate for a moment.

"Don't make trouble." Fang Ru pushed away Meng Xing's hand, "You are taking medicine now, and there are a lot of things to avoid. I will cook for you something suitable for you. As for what your domestic servant makes, just give it to me. ."

"Well, then, hurry up." Meng Xing was a little bit unwilling.

Fang Ru returned to Qianjianghuai's courtyard and explained that one of the black fish that Wang Hao had bought had been killed and placed in a basin.

Fang Ru cleaned the black fish again, then put the black fish in a pot and stewed it with water. The black fish is rich in nutrients and promotes wound healing. It is a soup that is very suitable for patients to drink.

In the process of stewing the soup, Fang Ru cooked Qian Jianghuai a porridge and fried some side dishes.

When all this was done, Fang Ru packed the fish soup and put some porridge and vegetables for Xiao Ping. Then he shouted to Qian Jianghuai's house: "Master, I cooked some porridge in the pot and kept some. Fish soup, you can eat it yourself in a while."

"I see." Qian Jianghuai poked his head out of the room and waved his hand at Fang Ru, "Go and take care of Meng Xing, I can take care of myself, yes, You take Meng Xing's medicine by the way."

Fang Ru rushed to the hospital on Qian Jianghuai's bicycle, carrying the lunch box and medicine jar.

When I walked to the door of the ward, I found that the door of the ward opened a crack, and a girl's voice came from inside: "Brother Meng Xing, I will stew some pigeon soup for you. This soup is good for wound healing. You can drink a little. I'll

serve it for you." "Who asked you to come?" Meng Xing's expression was very bad. He thought it was Fang Ru who came back, but he didn't expect that he turned his head and saw Sun Tong.

"My aunt asked me to come. She said that you were injured and no one took care of me. I just wanted to do what I could and try my best." Sun Tong said with a smile while pouring the soup out of the lunch box. .

"Take your things away, I won't eat your things." Meng Xing's face became cold. Would the woman Zheng Xin kindly ask Sun Tong to deliver the soup? Meng Xing couldn't believe that he was killed.

When Fang Ru heard this, she didn't continue listening, she opened the door and walked in: "Awake, I cooked black fish soup for you." When

Sun Tong saw Fang Ru, a trace of unpleasantness flashed in her eyes, but she still remembered Zheng Xin. told then, facing the square Ru smiled and said: "this is the party Ru sister, I do not know you have to wake up brother Meng cooked soup, I knew I would not come."

"come it does not matter, I just cook the soup Just enough for Awake. Before I left, he said, let me eat the meal made by their domestic helper. Since you are here, I guess their family will not come over to deliver food again, I will drink your soup, you Wouldn't you mind?"

Fang Ru walked into the room, put the lunch box in his hand on the cabinet next to Meng Xing, turned around and smiled at Sun Tong.

Sun Tong was dumbfounded when he heard Fang Ru's words. She thought that Fang Ru should be jealous and angry, she could just show her gentle and considerate side in front of Meng Xing.

But now Fang Ru says he wants to drink his own soup, is that for her to drink or not to drink it?

Sun Tong rolled his eyes and turned to look at Meng Xing: "Brother Meng Xing, what do you say?"

Meng Xing, look at the person you are looking for, what's the matter? Haven't you eaten? She can even eat the things I gave?

Sun Tong waited for Meng Xingchong and Fangru to lose his temper. You must know that even if the older uncle hurts the older aunt so much, if the older aunt dares to make him faceless in front of outsiders, he will lose his temper.

And when Meng Xing heard Fang Ru's words, she was secretly smiling in her heart. Fang Ru also had such a time when she said so, she was obviously turning around and cursing Sun Tong as a servant.

At this moment, when he heard Sun Tong's question, Meng Xing cleared his throat and said, "I think Aru's suggestion is quite good. Aru made soup specially for me, but he has no food to eat. You brought this soup. It's very timely."

"Also, Aru takes care of me very hard. If you don't mind, you can come to Aru every day and we will be very grateful." Before Sun Tong could speak, Meng Xing made up again. One sentence.

Sun Tong's expression changed when he heard Meng Xing's words in front of him. After hearing Meng Xing's words, he even asked him to deliver meals to Fang Ru every day. Sun Tong's whole body collapsed.

The purpose of sending food to Meng Xing is to show in front of him, to show him the benefits of her, and then to like himself. Sending food to Fang Ru, is she mentally ill? She is not Fang Ru's servant.

"Brother Meng Xing laughed, I also have my own business to do, how can I deliver food to Sister Fang Ru every day. I have something to do, I will leave first."

If you don't remember Zheng Xin's instructions, don't send it in front of Meng Xing. With temper, Sun Tong almost couldn't control his anger.

"Oh, it turns out that I can't send it every day. That's a shame." Meng Xing sighed, and there was a pity in his eyes.

Sun Tong bit his lip and closed his mouth tightly, for fear that he would be swearing.

Sun Tong walked out of the ward and couldn't help but sipped at the ward: "It's just a pair of neuroses."

Xiao Ping had just walked out of the toilet and saw Sun Tong like this. He touched his head and said: "This woman Comrades, it is wrong to curse."

Sun Tong gave Xiao Ping a glance: "You are also a neurotic, and all are sick."

Xiao Ping is even more baffled: "Comrade, I am not sick."

Fang Ru waited for Sun Tong to leave. Then he glanced at Meng Xing slantingly: "Hey, she just left, and a girl came to the door carrying soup. She is not too charming."

Meng Xing turned his head to the side and smiled at Fang Ru: "So, Aru is jealous. Is it? I'm very happy. Aru is jealous, which shows that Aru cares about me."

Fang Ru glared at Meng Xing: "Spoofing, the girl just now, I'm afraid you coaxed it back like this?"

Meng Xing smiled: " Aru should know what kind of person I am, and even if I speak bluntly, I will only speak bluntly to Aru."