Chapter 61

"I heard that you had a conflict with Fang Ru in your laboratory? Also, this Chen Guanghe can't tell the distance between relatives. You have followed Chen Guanghe for so long, Fang Ru is just a newcomer, Chen Guang And how can I put her in front of you?"

Fan Jun said, squinting his small eyes that were almost hidden in the flesh.

"Don't talk nonsense, when did the teacher put Fang Ru ahead of me? The teacher still values ​​me very much." Wang Xia said with a stubborn appearance.

Fan Jun looked at Wang Xia's stiff mouth and smiled: "You, what is the use of being stiff in front of Teacher Fan?"

"I won't tell you anymore, I have something to do, let's go first." Wang Xia lowered The head wanted to pass by Fan Jun.

"Hey, don't go, you said you are too, what else can't you tell Teacher Fan? Actually, what you have experienced now, the teacher also experienced it back then." Fan Jun clasped his hands and slanted his eyes. Look at Wang Xia.

Wang Xia's pace slowed down: "Why, the teacher has also experienced this kind of unfairness?"

Fan Jun sighed: "Yes, why did you treat Chen Guanghe when I was so inconsistent? Back then, I was with him. The same teacher."

"My teacher is the same as Chen Guanghe now. It is obvious that I went in first. I worked harder than him, but the teacher was just like I couldn't see. He kept making peace with Chen Guanghe. , Put me aside. You say, can I be convinced?"

"Later, the school had the opportunity to stay in school, and the teacher gave this opportunity to Chen Guanghe. And I took a lot of effort to fight for it. Stayed. I will treat Chen Guanghe like this now because he pressed me too hard."

Wang Xia's eyes slowly showed sympathy: "I didn't expect Teacher Fan to be the same as me. Why are these teachers? Are you all so partial?" Wang Xia showed an unrestrained expression on her face.

Fan Jun raised his hand: "Hey, you can't say that, I'm not partial. But, it's a pity that you are a student of Chen Guanghe, and I am really worthless for you."

Wang Xia was silent.

Fan Jun glanced at Wang Xia from under his nose and saw her unwilling expression, a smug flashed in his eyes.

"You said, how nice you would be if you were my student. You are smart, sensible, and diligent, but you are much better than my current students. I am now, the only thing that is not as good as Chen Guanghe is under his hand. I really envy these students."

Wang Xia moved her feet after hearing Fan Jun's words. She lowered her eyelids: "If you can become Teacher Fan's student, that would be my blessing."

Wang Xia As soon as he said this, Fan Jun smiled: "Do you really want to be my student?"

Wang Xia nodded slowly: "I was squeezed out of Chen Guanghe's laboratory, even Jiang Ping and Zhang Wei, too. I don't know what I was tempted to help Fang Ru. If there is another way out, I don't want to be there any more suffering."

Fan Jun believed that. He also thought that back then, but there was no one back then. To help him, he could only stay in a laboratory with Chen Guanghe and swallow his breath.

"You want to become my student, I am naturally willing. However, it is not easy for you to come from Chen Guanghe. You have to show me your value, don't you? "

What do you want?" Wang Xia raised her eyes to Fan Jun.

"I won't let you do anything excessive, you just need to tell me where is your experiment progress now, and what are Chen Guang and what are you going to do next?" Fan Jun squinted at Wang Xia.

Wang Xia showed hesitation on her face, she seemed to be struggling in her heart.

Fan Jun saw her like this, and added another fire: "I won't force you, you make your own decision. Think about it, you tell me this, I can't do anything. But if I don't talk about you, you will In Chen Guanghe's laboratory, I have to continue to be wronged, watching Fang Ru proud of the spring breeze in front of Chen Guanghe."

When Fan Jun said this, Wang Xia was shocked. She closed her eyes and said, "I know the progress of the experiment. Because funding has stopped recently, we can't make it through the most difficult level. The teacher seems to have other ideas. , But I don't know exactly how it is."

"Wang Xia, you are boring. You want me to get you out of Chen Guanghe and give me such a little useless information, do you think I look so stupid?" Fan Jun's face sank.

Wang Xia seemed anxious when he heard this: "But, I only know these now."

Seeing Fan Jun turned around and left, Wang Xia hurriedly called to him: "Teacher Fan, you give me some more time, I must I can find out what Chen Guang and what they want to do next."

Fan Jun stopped and showed a kind smile to Wang Xia: "That's right, you said I took pains to get you Chen Guang and there. , What am I looking for, right?" Wang Xia returned to the laboratory and told Jiang Ping to tell about Fan Jun's visit.

Zhang Wei said angrily: "Unexpectedly, it was really this Fan Jun. He usually didn't deal with us. He would taunt us if there was nothing to do. It was even less obvious. Now it's too much. He actually sneaked into our laboratory to destroy us. He wants to know the next goal of the teacher, what does he want to do?"

"What do you want to do? Didn't you listen to him, has he always been dissatisfied with the teacher? He probably wanted to use this innocent means to treat the teacher Get down." Jiang Ping said from the side.

"We went directly to the teacher and told the principal, I don't believe that the principal would favor that Fan Jun." Wang Xia said.

"Don't be impulsive, now there is no evidence, even if we sue the principal, Fan Junda can shirk, saying that we wronged him." Fang Ru said from the side.

"Fang Ru is right. There is no evidence. Even if the principal believes us, he can't do anything to Fan Jun. Since Fan Jun wants to engage us, we can also fight back."

"Didn't he want to know the teacher's next goal? After two days, you will tell him that you already know the teacher's next research direction. Find him out at a specific time. If you want to deny it, you can't deny it," Jiang Ping said.

Fang Ru looked at Jiang Ping and suddenly felt that it was a pity for this senior to engage in scientific research.

Jiang Ping watched Fang Ru stare at him, and couldn't help wondering if there was something wrong with him. He asked, "What's the matter, staring at me like this?"

Fang Ru shook his head, "It's nothing, I just think you are too powerful, brother. "

Jiang Ping did not say whether Fang Ru's words were true or false, but he assumed that Fang Ru was complimenting him.

Jiang Ping turned around again and said to Wang Xia: "When you saw Fan Jun, behave a little bit scared and anxious, and lead him to the place we decided. When that happens, my teacher, Zhang Wei and Fang Ru will be waiting together. He."

Wang Xia nodded: "Okay, you wait for my news."

As long as you think, if Jiang Ping is not smart and sees through Fan Jun's tricks, he will be taken by Jiang Ping's because of Fan Jun's behavior. Misunderstanding, and she will not be able to stay in the laboratory, Wang Xia can't wait to expose Fan Jun's hateful face immediately.

When a few people walked out of the laboratory, the people from Fan Jun's laboratory came to face each other. Because the two teachers didn't deal with it, the students on both sides basically didn't touch the river, and they rarely communicated.

However, today, a man named Chen Zhihao in Fan Jun's laboratory suddenly walked up to Wang Xia and said with a smile: "I heard that you are going to join our laboratory. Welcome."

Wang Xia's face suddenly paled . , She looked at Jiang Pingren nervously and glared at Chen Zhihao: "What nonsense are you talking about? When should I join your laboratory."

After speaking, she said to Jiang Pingren: "Don't listen to him talking nonsense. , I have nothing to do with Fan Jun."

"Ah, I'm sorry, maybe I heard it wrong. It turns out that you didn't want to join our laboratory. That's a shame. I was quite happy after hearing what people said." Chen Zhihao showed regret on his face. .

"How can you be like this? I couldn't hear her, so she ran to me and said, "What do you make Jiang Ping and the others think about me?" Wang Xia looked angry and aggrieved.

Chen Zhihao apologized again and again, and said to Jiang Pingping, "I also listened to others. It turns out that there is no such thing. I'm sorry. If you believe in Wang Xia, I'm just talking nonsense."

Chen Zhi After leaving, Jiang Ping and Wang Xia looked a little ugly. He looked at Wang Xia for a while before turning to leave.

Zhang Wei and Fang Ru looked at Jiang Ping, then looked at Wang Xia, and finally followed Jiang Ping.

Wang Xia stood on the spot, looking at the backs of several people, stomped her feet, turned and walked in the other direction.

Fan Jun knew what Chen Zhihao did that night. He called Chen Zhihao and cursed: "Who asked you to run to Wang Xia to say those messy things? Who told you that Wang Xia was going to join our laboratory?"

Chen Zhihao was aggrieved: "Me too Thinking that we have been at odds with Chen Guanghe's laboratory, when I heard about it, I wanted to talk to them and let them know that they couldn't keep their own people and they wanted to come to our laboratory. Look. What kind of face do they have for always looking down on the people in our laboratory."

Fan Jun pointed to Chen Zhihao and was so angry that he could not speak: "Who asked you to do something? If there is such a thing next time, please ask first. Ask me, I can only do it if I agree with you."

"I know, teacher, next time I won't make my own claim again." Chen Zhihao said with his head down.

Fan Jun snorted coldly and waved his hand: "There will be another time, don't blame me for being rude to you."

"There won't be another time." Chen Zhihao promised, only the moment he turned around, his face A strange smile appeared.

After Chen Zhihao left, Fan Jun was still a little annoyed. He walked around in the office, thinking for a long time, so he would go directly to Wang Xia tomorrow to see how her affairs were going.

The next day, Fan Jun hadn't found Wang Xia yet, so Wang Xia went to Fan Jun first.

As soon as Wang Xia met, she began to complain about Fan Jun: "Teacher Fan, what's the matter with you? Let's not say it. I'll ask about the teacher. How can you let Chen Zhihao say that in front of me? You know. I don't know, I was almost discovered by Jiang Ping and the others?"

"This matter is Chen Zhihao's own opinion, and I have already scolded him. Why, listen to what you mean, you have succeeded?" Fan Jun asked road.

Wang Xia nodded: "Let's do it, there will be a meeting in the small meeting room in the afternoon. Let's meet in the small meeting room an hour in advance. Then, I will give you the information that I got. But let's say it's done. You, you have to transfer me from Chen Guanghe's laboratory."

"Don't worry, I'm always the one who speaks." Hearing Wang Xia said that something was done, Fan Jun's small eyes narrowed even more. A seam.

"Then I will go first, because of Chen Zhihao's affairs, Jiang Ping and the others are already suspicious of me. If they find out that I am with you again, I will be in trouble."

"Go." Fan Jun smiled. Waved.

The afternoon meeting was scheduled to start at 2:30, and Wang Xia arrived in the small meeting room at 1:30.

Fan Jun was already waiting in the small conference room. When he saw Wang Xia, he asked, "Did you bring something?"

"I brought it, it's in my bag." Wang Xia patted the bag she was carrying. .

"Then take it out quickly." Fan Jun stretched out his hand to get Wang Xia's satchel.

Wang Xia hid from the side: "Teacher Fan, don't worry. I have already brought the things, but you have not fulfilled the conditions you promised me. You would never think that the experimental data for me taking the risk to become a teacher still has the next level. Tell you the goal of each step, just to get your empty promise, right?"

"Then what do you want?" Fan Jun said, "I have promised you, as long as you bring the information, I will transfer you from Chen Guanghe's laboratory."

"Fan Jun!" A voice was small. There was a sudden sound in the conference room, "I didn't expect you to be so despicable and shameless to coax my students behind your back."

Chen Guanghe walked out from behind the curtain of the small conference room, looking at Fan Jun, shaking with anger.

Fan Jun was taken aback for a moment, then looked at Wang Xia, and suddenly understood: "You guys lied to me together."