Chapter 12

Before Liu Rong could speak, Mother Liu had already picked up the conversation next to him: "Qi Han, don't you find an excuse to pester our Rong'er. Our Rong'er was frightened in Houshan when we were young, and since then, we will never go back. Go! You go quickly, don't get entangled here!"

Qi Han's eyes narrowed: "Have been frightened since childhood? Never go to Houshan again? Aunt Liu, don't make up these lies just to drive me away. Come!"

Mother Liu was angry: "When did I make up a lie? Our family Ronger was bitten by a wild boar when she was a child, and there are still scars on her arms !" Scars on her arms? Qi Han didn't know that there is a scar on Liu Rong's body, and his face gradually changed: "Aunt Liu, you didn't lie to me?"

Although Qi Han was still questioning, he accepted this fact in his heart. He knew what Liu said. It should be true!

"Why did I lie to you? You go quickly, don't get entangled here! Our family Rong'er will not marry you!" Liu mother looked impatient, waved to Qi Han and asked him to leave quickly.

The pain flashed in Qi Han's eyes. He remembered his previous life. How did Liu Rong tell him? Said that she thought of picking mushrooms in the back mountain, accidentally ran into him who was injured and unconscious, and saved him easily.

But now, Liu Rong's mother said that Liu Rong had been frightened in Houshan since he was a child and would never go to Houshan since then.

Then, how did Liu Rong go to the back mountain alone in his previous life and save him who was injured and unconscious?

Because of this, he slowly developed feelings for the girl who saved his life.

But now, this previous life kept saying that the girl who had always liked him secretly, when he came to propose marriage, he said that he had nothing to do with him.

The comparison before and after made Qi Han feel like a fool in his previous life.

Qi Han remembered that Fang Ru had said that she was his lifesaver in the past. He felt that Fang Ru was lying because of preconceptions, and took the opportunity to satirize Fang Ru.

Now thinking of Fang Ru who met on the mountain that day, Qi Han suddenly had an answer. It was not Liu Rong who saved him, but Fang Ru.

And because of a lie, he actually limped his feet that could have been intact. Qi Han wanted to laugh, the corners of his mouth twitched, but in the end he turned into a helpless voice!

Qi Han looked at Liu Rong who said she saved him. It was a lie. It was a lie to like him secretly. Then how many decades of so-called affectionateness is true or false?

Qi Han wanted to step forward to question Liu Rong, but now Liu Rong had no memory of his previous life, and he couldn't ask an answer.

Thinking of his previous life and Liu Rong's two children, Qi Han struggled painfully in his eyes. For a long time, he sighed.

Forget it, whether it was cheating or not, the relationship between him and Liu Rong in the previous life was not fake. Even if it was a lie at the beginning, Liu Rong would definitely have feelings for him later.

Otherwise, he will not help him raise his two children without any complaints when he is away from home for a long time.

Now that he has a lame leg, he rushes to propose a marriage. It is normal for Liu Rong not to agree. I was too impatient, so I should slowly let Liu Rong know that even if his leg is lame, he can give her a rich life.

When Qi Han turned around, he saw Fang Ru in the crowd.

However, Fang Ru just glanced at him and turned her head indifferently!

Sure enough, as she expected, the heroine of Chuanshu looked down on the lame Qi Han.

Thinking of the ugly look on Qi Han's face when he left, even though he knew it shouldn't be, Fang Ru cursed in her heart that he deserved it!

I don't know what he said to Liu Rong later, his face was so bad when he left!

Qi Han walked out of the Liu's courtyard and met Ning Yuheng. He looked at Qi Han with a complicated face. He didn't expect that Qi Han would come to Liu's family to propose a marriage!

His lips moved, and he didn't tell what happened after Qi Han's death in his previous life.

Although Qi Han thought it through, it was impossible to regain the glory of his previous life! Liu Rong also refused his proposal! Qi Han didn't know why he was born again for the first time?

Qi Han had a bad life, but Fang Ru's life went well! After having alternative materials, she quickly made a finished product, named Xuefu Ointment.

This snow-skin cream is naturally incomparable to the original prescription. It only has the effect of moisturizing and whitening, but not the effect of freckle. Even the effect of whitening is much worse.

But despite this, Wei Huan, who had tried Xuefu cream, was still very pleasantly surprised. Because after half a month of probation, some people said she turned white.

"What did you use? How did the skin turn white?" Wang Aihua asked.

Like Wei Huan, Wang Aihua has a dark skin. She just said kiss this year and will be getting married in a month.

She also wanted to be beautiful on the day of her wedding, so seeing Wei Huan's skin turn white, she couldn't help but ask.

Wei Huan looked in the mirror all day, but couldn't see the change. Hearing Wang Aihua's question, he couldn't help showing a surprised look. She touched her face and asked, "Is it really white?"

"It is indeed white!" Wang Aihua nodded affirmatively.

"Oh, I didn't expect Fang Ru tossing out this snow skin cream really useful!" Wei Huan clapped his hands and laughed.

"Xuefu cream? Square educated youth do?" Asked Wang Aihua, "I do not know where the party youth there is no extra, can not be uniform I do!"

"Well! I can help you ask! If there is excess, I'll ask Fang Ru to come over and give it to you!"

"Okay! Then you can ask for me!" Wang Aihua smiled.

Once Wei Huan returned to the room, he grabbed Fang Ru's hand and shared the good news with her.

Fang Ru also breathed a sigh of relief, and it seemed that this snow skin cream was still successful.

But I can't sell this thing in a hurry, so I have to take it slowly. Her things are good. After a long time, the reputation has been established. Naturally, someone will come to buy it.

After all, the effect of Wei Huan's trial is still very good! And now there is another Wang Aihua, Fang Ru believes that her snow skin cream will become popular throughout Shuangxi Village in a short time.

Her target is the beautiful girls in the town and county. Many people in Shuangxi Village have relatives in the township and county, which facilitates her promotion of Xuefu Ointment.

"Sister Huan, thank you!" Thank you for your trust!

"Fool, thank me for what I do?" Wei Huan shaved Fang Ru's nose affectionately, "I want to thank you too! Now that I have Xuefu cream, I don't have to worry about my skin problems anymore!"

Wei Huan walked to the table, took a picture in the mirror on the table, and looked at the girl in the mirror. The more I looked at it, the more I liked it, and the skin really turned pale!

Fang Ru looked at Wei Huan's happy face, and smiled on her face: "Sister Huan, I will contract for your future Snow Skin Cream!"

Wei Huan is so kind to her and waits for her Yurong Cream to be made. , I must give Wei Huan two bottles. Yurong cream is much better than Xuefu cream.

Unfortunately, the little yellow flowers are too scarce, and Fang Ru can make a limited amount of Yurongshuang. Otherwise, what she promised was Yu Rongshuang!

"Okay! Then the Xuefu ointment for the rest of my life depends on our Aru!" Wei Huan, who was taking a self-portrait in the mirror, raised his eye and smiled.

The next day, Wei Huan brought a small box of Snow Skin Cream to Wang Aihua.

The whitening effect cannot be seen immediately, but the box of snow skin cream sent by Wei Huan, when applied to the face, will not feel tight or greasy all day long. It is easier to use than the previous clam oil. 

Wang Aihua spent a few days and watched his skin gradually get better, and she was in a great mood!

Thinking of Wei Huan saying how hard it was for Fang Ru to make snow skin cream, Wang Aihua cleaned up half a catty of white flour and sent it to Fang Ru.

This half a catty of white noodles is worth about two cents, and a box of clam oil is worth a dime. Wang Aihua's price is fair.

With a good beginning, Fang Ru believes that it will get better and better in the future! It's just that she has to be prepared to prevent people from putting speculative hats on her head.