Chapter 39

When Meng Xing arrived at the train station, Fang Ru and Fang Weihua had already arrived. Seeing Meng Xing, Fang Weihua was startled for a while. He didn't expect the friend in his sister's mouth to be such a young and handsome boy.

"Hello, thank you for buying tickets for us." Fang Weihua reached out to Meng Xing.

Meng Xing hurriedly stretched out his hand and shook Fang Weihua back: "No thanks, it's all I should do." Fang Weihua's

eyes narrowed. Because of his illness, Fang Weihua's mind was extremely sensitive. The words just before Meng Xing were obviously not polite.

Fang Weihua glanced at Fang Ru, and it seemed that this man named Meng Xing was not just the friend relationship in his sister's mouth.

"It's almost time, let's get in the car." Meng Xing helped Fang Weihua and walked slowly into the car.

After finding his berth, Meng Xing helped put his luggage again and helped Fang Weihua and Fang Ru get hot water.

Taking advantage of Meng's waking up to get hot water, Fang Weihua looked at Fang Ru and said, "Aru, this person is not just your friend, right?"

Fang Ru was stunned, thinking that her second brother had always been good at observing, she too I didn't even think about concealing it. After all, in Shuangxi Village, the second brother will soon learn about her relationship with Meng Xing.

Fang Ru briefly explained her relationship with Meng Xing to Fang Weihua. She did not hide it, but added a sentence at the end: "If there are no accidents in the future, they should be together."

As long as Meng Xing stays the same, Fang Ru believes in herself. , Will be able to overcome the inner fear.

When Fang Weihua heard Fang Ru say this, when Meng Xing came back, his eyes looked at Meng Xing differently, with a sense of exploration in his eyes.

He has to observe whether this man is worthy of his sister.

Meng Xing's senses are so keen. As soon as Fang Weihua's eyes changed, Meng Xing noticed it.

He was a little surprised. He knew that Fang Ru's degree of importance to Weihua would definitely tell Fang Weihua the relationship between the two.

But Fang Weihua still looked at him with such eyes, only to explain one thing, Fang Ru recognized himself in his heart.

The train that runs day and night is neither long nor short. It was possible that Fang Weihua's body, even if he was sleeping in a sleeping berth, his face became ugly when he got off the train.

"It's okay, second brother?" Fang Ru was a little worried. She knew that second brother's body was poor, but she didn't expect it to be so bad.

On the way, she and Meng Xing had been taking care of Fang Weihua, but Fang Weihua still couldn't hold it after getting out of the car.

Fang Weihua stroked his chest, breathed a little, and after writing for a while, he smiled reluctantly: "It's okay, I can still support it."

After speaking, he took out a small medicine bottle from his jacket pocket and took it out of it. After taking two pills, without drinking any water, he swallowed it dry.

Meng Xing walked in front of

Fang Weihua and squatted down: "Come on, I'll carry you to the station." What Fang Weihua said to Fang Ru was just hard-working. Now seeing Meng Xing like this, he did not refuse.

When he finally arrived at Shuangxi Village, Fang Ru was relieved to see that his second brother's expression was better than before. On the way, she was really worried about what happened to her second brother.

Meng Xing arranged Fang Weihua in his room. His room was relatively large, with four beds in it, but no one else came in.

After arranging everything, Meng Xing went and invited Qian Jianghuai over.

Qian Jianghuai took Fang Weihua's pulse, and his expression was a little serious: "Your illness has been delayed for a while. Fortunately, Fang Ru, I took you over and dragged it on. Even if it can be cured, I am afraid that there will be sequelae. "

Can it really be cured?"

Fang Weihua looked a little excited, he followed Fang Ru, in fact, he was holding a try, and there was not much hope.

After all, he is a disease. After so long, the doctor saw a lot and took a lot of medicine, but it never got better.

"It can be cured, but I need someone to cooperate with me." Qian Jianghuai looked at Fang Ru, "You have studied your second brother's disease more thoroughly. I hope he can treat your second brother's disease with me."

Fang Ru was stunned for a moment, and then nodded: "Okay."

Compared with the health of the second brother, the grudge between her and Ning Yuheng was nothing at all.

Fang Ru found Ning Yuheng and explained the situation, and Ning Yuheng complimented himself.

Although the cause of Fang Weihua's illness has been found, it is not so easy to treat. Qian Jianghuai and Ning Yuheng discussed the dialectic every day, while Fang Ru laid hands on them, recorded various data, and treated Fang Weihua's changes in his condition.

Two months later, Fang Weihua's illness was finally cured. He stood at the door, looking at the rising sun outside, breathing in the fresh air, feeling the relaxation that his body hadn't felt for a long time, and he was in a great mood.

"Aru, thank you." If it weren't for Fang Ru to actively persuade him to come for treatment, I'm afraid he is still dragging the sick body to nest at home.

"Thank you, you are my second brother. Your health is good and I am happy." It

is one thing to know that Fang Weihua's illness can be cured, but Fang Ru's heart is relieved when he really sees his health with his own eyes. At last, she was worthy of the second brother's maintenance of her in his previous life.

"Now that you are in good health, Second Brother, have you considered what to do in the future?" Fang Ru asked.

"Go back and find a job first." Because of his health, he hasn't worked for a long time, and his sister-in-law has complained about this. Although his mother didn't say anything, she actually complained in her heart.

Fang Ru thought: "Brother, you have been reading all these years, it would be better to not work, go back and look at the book, I heard that the college entrance examination this year might resume."

Front sick brother, also had a high school education to The second brother is smart, it's okay to take the college entrance examination.

"Who did you listen to?" Fang Weihua asked subconsciously, but he soon thought of Meng Xing, and Fang Weihua thought he had found the answer.

"That way, I'll review it when I go back." Fang Weihua is naturally willing to take the college entrance examination and enter the university.

Fang Weihua is about to leave, Fang Ru stuffed a pile of money to him: "I have emptied something and made some money. You take this money. You should eat and drink when you go back. Don't treat yourself badly."

Fang Ru knew. Fang Weihua has always felt that he was dragged down because of his poor health over the years, and he owed everyone in his family. Therefore, even if the sister-in-law is always yin and yang, pointing at the sang-huai, Fang Weihua has always endured it, but Fang Ru does not want Fang Weihua to be angry with the sister-in-law.

"How can I ask for your money? It's not easy for you here, in a remote country, so you can take the money and buy something delicious for yourself. In your words, don't treat yourself badly."

Fang Weihua quickly refused, and he could cure the disease. , He is already satisfied. He has hands and feet, even if he wants to review, he can go out to make money on his own, where can he use Fang Ru's money.

Fang Ru smiled and stuffed the money into Fang Weihua's hand: "Take it, I still have some money in my hand, enough for it. You are in good health, and you have to buy some supplements."

Seeing Fang Weihua refused, Fang Ru said: "When you have a chance to enter university in the future, I will pay it back. Besides, I will marry someone in the future, and I expect your second brother to be my support."

Hearing Fang Ru said this, Fang Weihua After being silent for a while, he finally accepted the money: "Okay, the second brother will take the money first, and the second brother will return the capital and profit to you in the future. Don't worry, the second brother will work hard and be your support. No matter who you marry, your second brother will not let you be bullied."

Fang Weihua's words reminded Fang Ru of the protection of her second brother in the previous life. Her eyes were a little sore, she turned her head and blinked a few times. He just forced the tears back.

"Okay, I'm waiting for my second brother to be my support."

Before leaving, Fang Weihua called Meng Xing aside: "I know you like my sister. I have seen your sincerity in the past few months."

After a pause, Fang Weihua said again: "Although I don't know what Aru is still worrying about, I hope you can give her some time. I can see that she likes you too. Also, when I'm away, Aru Ru please take care of her."

"I will take good care of her, don't worry, brother." Meng Xing solemnly promised.

Fang Weihua left, Fang Ru felt a little bit sour. But she knows that everyone has their own way to go, and that the second brother will have a bright future when he is healthy in this life.

On that day, Fang Ru came back from outside and ran into Ning Yuheng who had just left the house.

She stopped Ning Yuheng, "Thank you for my second brother's matter. Forget about the past, I don't resent, and you don't need to live in the past."

"Okay, I know." Ning Yuheng's voice was very soft, Fang Ru made him forget the past, but how could he forget it?

Fang Ru said that she did not resent, but Ning Yuheng felt even more uncomfortable. No resentment or resentment means that Fang Ru has no love for him at all. In her heart, there is no place for him anymore.

But Ning Yuheng can't blame anyone, this is the cause of his own planting, and this effect is only for him to bear.

After Fang Weihua left, another incident occurred in Shuangxi Village. It turned out that Liu Rong remembered that Liu Jian hated Liu Jian and beat her twice and reported Liu Jian.

When Liu Jianshe was the leader of the militia team, he offended many people. After he was taken into captivity, those who had been offended by him began to fall into trouble. As for Liu Rong's report, Liu Jian even pushed everyone down.

When Liu Jian was the leader of the militia team, he did a lot of bad things. After being picked up one by one by everyone, the new militia captain, Li Xiuying's father, Li Guangrong, personally sent Liu Jian to the labor camp.

To Fang Ru's surprise, Liu Jian's affair actually involved Qian Li. During his work in the village health center, Qian Li used fake and inferior medicines to replace good medicines.

This matter was investigated by Liu Jian, but because Qian Li gave a gift, Liu Jian helped him cover it.

Who knows, Liu Jian's accident happened so soon, and the money is naturally not good.

It's just that not everyone can do things in the village health clinic. In any case, the village needs a doctor, even a barefoot doctor.

For this matter, Chen Mancang was too busy to touch the ground. Go to the town to borrow someone, but who stays in the hospital well and is willing to work in a village clinic in a small village? Chen Mancang naturally couldn't find anyone.

Because of this, Chen Man got into the fire in a hurry and his face was swollen.

This matter also made Fang Ru a little strange. Qian Jianghuai had always wanted to work in the village health center before, but now he was vacated from the health center, but Qian Jianghuai did not move.

Fang Ru said his question, Qian Jianghuai smiled: "You don't understand this, you will not be able to make a deal. We have to wait for Chen Mancang to come to the door in person to make the offer."

Qian Jianghuai is straightforward. , But people are not stupid. He knew that he was a reeducation-through-labor worker, and even if he went to the village clinic, many of his rights would be restricted.

And the only person who could lift the restriction was Chen Mancang, the captain of the production detachment.

Moreover, he also wanted to give Fang Ru certain benefits. Since Fang Ru worshipped him as a teacher, he has taken care of him carefully, even his own children can't compare with him.

With Fang Ru's care, Qian Jianghuai's life was much easier even in the bullpen.

He was wearing new clothes, new shoes on his feet, covered with warm quilts, and eating delicious meals. Even the cold legs he had fallen in the past few years have been much better because of Fang Ru's careful care.

Fang Ru treats him so hard, how can he not make plans for Fang Ru.

After a few days, Chen Mancang, full of helplessness, finally came to the bullpen and found Qian Jianghuai.

Hearing Chen Mancang's intentions, Qian Jianghuai sighed: "I want to help the big guys too, but you also know that I came here because of something. Me, I don't dare to do anything now. "

"Oh, old Qian, you can help. You see your medical skills, if it is so ruined, wouldn't it be a pity? Besides, the village really needs a doctor. You can help. I will give you your assessment data at the end of the year. Write it down."

"Of course, since you have gone to work in the village health center, the cowshed is naturally unacceptable. Sanitary all the houses, you live there, what do you think?"

Qian Jianghuai looked at Chen Mancang and asked He said, "Do you really want to invite me?"

Chen Mancang heard Qian Jianghuai's question and knew there was a way. He quickly promised: "Absolutely sincere."

Qian Jianghuai glanced at his hand: "Since I am sincere, then I will also mention it. Several conditions. First, the medicinal materials I need to treat the disease. I hope that the production team can meet my needs within the circumstance of its ability."

"That's natural." Chen Mancang nodded in response.

"Secondly, if someone comes to make trouble because of my identity, I hope Party Secretary Chen will stop it in time."

"This is also what it should be."

"Third, Fang Ru is my apprentice. I went to the village health clinic. Naturally, she I also want to follow me, the matter of earning work points in the field..."

"When you go to the village clinic, you will also count her work points, and you don't need her to go to the field." Chen Mancang said very well.

After negotiating a series of conditions with Chen Mancang, Qian Jianghuai finally took Fang Ru into the health clinic.

"Unexpectedly, we were still planning how to come in a few months ago. Now because of the money management, Chen Mancang actually asked to come." Fang Ru smiled.

Qian Jianghuai glanced at Fang Ru, but did not speak. How could it be that simple, as soon as Liu Jian had an accident, he would involve money management? Or is it because of what happened a few years ago? If this matter hadn't been for Meng Xing's help, it wouldn't be that easy to operate.

However, Qian Jianghuai didn't tell Fang Ru that Meng Xing and the other party should be careful. In the future, Fang Ru will inherit his mantle, holding two skills in medicine and cultivation of medicinal materials. What kind of people can't be found? It was not so easy for the boy Meng Xing to get his apprentice.

People in Shuangxi Village didn't know Qian Jianghuai's name. Seeing that a labor camp worker like him went to the village clinic, naturally some people were not convinced and found Chen Mancang.

"Chen Jianghuai, that Qian Jianghuai is a labor camp worker, how can he go to the village clinic to be a doctor? This kind of depraved person, if he gets sick and deliberately uses the wrong medicine when he sees a doctor, what can he do?"

Chen Mancang glanced at the visitor and sneered: "Don't let Qian Jianghuai go, should you let you go?"

Before that person could speak, Chen Mancang said again: "You want to go, but I dare not use you. Before Qian Li came, you ruined a few people in the village, and you didn't know it in your own mind? What happened? A few years have passed and no one said, you just pretend that you haven't done it, right?"

"People Qian Jianghuai is a labor camp worker. People's medical skills are better than you, so I dare to use them."

The man was flushed with Chen Mancang's words, "I have studied medical books well over the past few years, and my medical skills have improved a lot. Why can't I go to the village? Health clinic?"

"No matter how advanced you are, you can't compare to Qian Jianghuai. You don't know what happened to Qian Jianghuai, but I know that it doesn't involve any character issues. I dare to use him, naturally there is my truth. , Don't mess with me here. Have you done your job today? You didn't do it, but you don't have any work points."

Seeing Chen Mancang's ruthlessness, the man became irritated: "In the future, Qian Jianghuai will ruin people, so don't ask. On to my head." After speaking, the man turned and slammed the door and left.

Chen Mancang took a sip from him behind his back: "I beg you, what you think is beautiful!"

At this time, Qian Jianghuai was receiving his first patient. This is a headache patient. Qian Jianghuai asked her in detail. The time of onset, the length of onset and the symptoms at the time of onset, let Fang Ru get her pulse first, and then get the pulse of the patient himself and prescribe a pair of medicine.

"Take this medicine back and cook it in two batches. The first time four bowls of water are fried to make a bowl of water, and the second time two and a half bowls of water are fried to make a bowl of water. I will prescribe you the amount for a week, and you will come back a week later. Find me."

"Doctor Qian, is there still treatment for my disease? I have a headache, and I hit the wall when it hurts. It really hurts." The patient asked.

"You take these medicines first. After a week, the headache should be relieved. Then you will come to me again and I will prescribe a prescription for you again."

After the patient left, Qian Jianghuai asked Fang Ru: "Did you write down her condition and pulse just now?"

"Take it down, Master."

Qian Jianghuai nodded: "I told you about this disease before, how to use medicine and how to treat it, now you follow me Talk about it."

Fang Ru thought for a while, and explained the treatments and medications he understood one by one.

Qian Jianghuai nodded, with a satisfied expression on his face: "I didn't see the wrong person, you are very talented."

The medicine Fang Ru prescribed just now is exactly the same as his medicine. There is a slight difference in the one-flavored medicinal materials. It was also because Fang Ru had no experience and did not dare to prescribe large doses of medicine.

However, Qian Jianghuai was very satisfied with this result for the first time.

After the first patient left, several more patients came one after another, some with colds, stomachaches, and gynecological diseases.

Qian Jianghuai followed the previous method, treating patients while teaching Fang Ru.

Fang Ru found that this method was much more effective than just reading a book. She was not sure about some of the pulse conditions memorized in the book before, but in fact, by putting it on the patient's hand, it was easy to figure out the difference between some of the pulse conditions.

At the end of the day, Fang Ru gained a lot.

"Sure enough, learning still has to be done in practice to gain greater benefits." Fang Ru sighed.

For several days, Fang Ru and Qian Jianghuai spent such practical teaching.

Fang Ru's progress is very obvious, which surprised Qian Jianghuai, but also very proud of the correct decision he made.

Otherwise, wouldn't he have missed Fang Ru, such a talented and hardworking apprentice.

Unexpectedly, God was actually taking care of himself, and after he had experienced such a great ordeal, he sent him a good apprentice like Fang Ru.

On this day, the two were discussing a case, and another patient came to the door.

Seeing the patient, Fang Ru was taken aback for a moment, and it turned out to be Qi Han and Liu Rong.

Qi Han helped Liu Rong and said to Qian Jianghuai: "Doctor Qian, you can help me take a look at her body. Her menstruation is abnormal this month. I am worried that it will affect the future birth of children."

Qian Jianghuai has not done anything yet. , But signaled Fang Ru to step forward and get the pulse. As soon as Fang Ru stepped forward, Liu Rong stepped back: "I don't want her to help me get the pulse. How can she dare to see a doctor if she has only learned medical skills for a few months?"

" I'm not asking her to see you. For practical teaching, I will ask every patient who comes here to get her pulse to familiarize her with various pulse conditions. Naturally, I came to see the disease."

Qian Jianghuai explained patiently, although he did not like Liu Rong, But Liu Rong is a patient. He is now a doctor, so naturally he can no longer treat Liu Rong with the same attitude as before.

Liu Rong didn't listen to Qian Jianghuai's words, and turned around to lose her temper to Qi Han: "I said, I'm fine. Isn't it just that the monthly incident is abnormal? What's the big deal? I haven't had it before, it's all normal. You A man who doesn't understand this, why do you have to take me here to see a doctor? I'm not sick!"

Qian Jianghuai carefully observed Liu Rong's face from the side, and suddenly asked, "Is she late for her menstrual affairs? You still have bleeding symptoms now?"

Qi Han was taken aback, and nodded hurriedly: "You can see this too?"

Liu Rong turned pale when she heard Qian Jianghuai's words, and hid her head behind Qi Han, "I It's just that the menstruation comes late, and it's okay ?" Qi Han pulled Liu Rong in front of him: "Doctor Qian can know your symptoms by just looking at your face. You should show it to Doctor Qian. Just in case. Anything wrong with the body can be treated in time."

Liu Rong put on an expression of impatientness: "Qi Han, what's the matter with you? I have said that I am not sick, why did you have to come here? Don't you know that I am at odds with these two people? You know How did they treat me before? Do you dare to let me come here to see a doctor? Let them see that I am sick if I am not sick!"

Liu Rong said, and walked out the door.

"Hold on!" Qian Jianghuai called Liu Rong, but Liu Rong turned a deaf ear, and the pace under his feet became faster.