Chapter 44

Liu Rong also wanted to resist stubbornly: "I don't have one. Don't just rely on a few nonsense from a child to make me admit that I haven't done anything."

"Liu Rong, Zheng Qiang gave me that note. Since you don't admit it, let's compare the handwriting?" Meng Xing said suddenly from the side.

Liu Rong's face turned pale, and her eyes began to flicker. Suddenly, she clutched her belly: "Oh, my stomach hurts. Qi Han, my stomach hurts so much, you take me home."

Qi Han saw Liu Rong clutching her stomach, and his face changed: " I'm sorry , what if I apologize for what Ah Rong did wrong. But now, we have to go back first."

Fang Ru didn't know if Liu Rong's stomach pain was real or not, but when she saw Liu Rong hiding in Qi Han's arms, With the slightly raised corners of her mouth, her eyes flashed, and Liu Rong was actually acting.

Fang Ru yelled to Qi Han: "She has a stomachache, and it's useless if you hold her back. You wait, I'll call my master over and show her what is going on? At this time, my stomach hurts. I'm afraid it's dangerous!" Liu Rong, who was snickering in Qi Han's arms, froze, and Qi Han stopped.

Just now Liu Rong called her pain, he panicked. She said she was going home, so he wanted to hug her home, but forgot that the best thing to do was to take her to the doctor.

"Okay, thank you."

Liu Rong hesitated a bit, not knowing whether she should put it in the end or come down immediately, indicating that her stomach hurts no longer.

However, Fang Ru did not give her enough time to think, so she invited Qian Jianghuai.

Liu Rong saw Qian Jianghuai coming, knowing that it was too late to say no more at this moment. She confided in her heart, and simply pretended to be to the end.

Anyway, the stomach hurts or not, only she knows. Even if Qian Jianghuai sees that her body is okay, and she insists that her stomach hurts, he can't help her.

Qian Jianghuai walked over and first observed Liu Rong's face. Since the last time Liu Rong showed signs of bleeding, Qi Han has asked her mother to keep an eye on Liu Rong's diet to prevent her from eating anything that shouldn't be eaten.

Qi's mother used eighteen techniques to satisfy Liu Rong, so as not to treat the child in her stomach badly. Liu Rong was raised white and plump with a ruddy complexion.

After Qian Jianghuai's observation, he already had points in his heart, and put his hand on Liu Rong's wrist for a pulse, as expected.

He put down his hand, with a slight inattention in his expression: "It's no big problem. I will prescribe you a fetal medicine. If you want to drink it, you can drink some, but if you don't want to drink it, then you won't drink it."

"Really okay?" Qi Han was a little bit unhappy. Asked with confidence.

"It's okay. It's okay to drink this medicine. It's better not to drink it. But it's okay to drink one or two." Qian Jianghuai added.

Just now Chen Mancang came over, and he has already attracted the attention of some people.

Later, Qi Han hugged Liu Rong. Everyone thought that something had happened, and out of the mentality of wanting to see the excitement, a group of people came around.

At this moment, when Qian Jianghuai said that, no one knew what was going on. When I was unclear about the situation later, I asked the person who came first, and I knew what was going on.

This Liu Rong clearly has a guilty conscience, otherwise, what kind of stomach ache? Hey, these Liu family sisters really got into the bar with Fang Ru.

"Qi Han, your daughter-in-law is okay, she pretended that her stomach hurts, so Doctor Qian said that she doesn't need to take medicine." said a person who usually likes to show off his intelligence.

Qi Han glanced at Liu Rong, his face a little ugly. But in front of everyone, he didn't say anything.

Liu Rong got down from Qi Han's arms and supported her waist with her right hand: "You are talking nonsense, why did I pretend? I did have a stomachache just now. It doesn't hurt anymore, can't it?"

" Okay , go home!" 

"At this moment, the Education Criticism Conference is coming to an end, and Qi Han can't stay here anymore.

Everyone actually noticed Liu Rong's guilty conscience, but didn't say anything because of Qi Han's face and Liu Rong's stomach.

If Liu Rong wanted to talk here, it would just make people look down on it even more.

Chen Mancang was very dissatisfied with Liu Rong, he had already said that he would not care about her if he admitted the mistake, but Liu Rong gave him this idea.

When Liu Rong said that her stomach hurts just now, he was really taken aback.

The most important thing for the rural people is the offspring. If something really happened to the child in Liu Rong's belly, he would not be able to bear this responsibility.

But he never expected that Liu Rong would even talk about the child in his stomach in order to avoid responsibility.

Did not intend to follow Liu Rong Chen warehouse full of care, but at the moment gloomy face, again back to the wooden platform: "We wasted another few minutes, I would like to say one thing."

"Recently the village people also listened to the rumors of Fang Ru's brother. I have grown so big, and I have never heard of the disease, wherever the disease is cured, the disease will be left there. According to this statement, the doctor in the hospital and The nurse is no longer healthy, so who would dare to be a doctor or a nurse?"

Chen Mancang just finished speaking, and the whole hall burst into laughter. There are also people who have spread rumors, and feel that Chen Mancang is talking about themselves. Now in the crowd, they only feel that everyone's laughter is directed at them.

Chen Mancang yelled to be quiet, and then said: "I really don't understand. I have already entered the new society. Why do some people still think so stupidly and believe in the stupid and corrupt old ideas of the old society? Some people? In my opinion, educational criticism conferences like today need to be held a few more times."

Chen Man paused, and said: "There are still some people who maliciously spread rumors because of selfishness. Such behavior is very bad for destroying the reputation of others."

"I won't name the specifics here, but I hope that in Shuangxi Village, there will be no more rumors-like behaviors. If there are such behaviors, I Chen Mancang will put the words here, one of them counts as one. I asked Li Guangrong to send you all to the labor camp for reform."

Although Chen Mancang didn't name him by name, he just said that when he came back from Liu Rong.

In addition, there were people who just watched, explaining on the sidelines, everyone instantly understood who he was referring to.

"Is this talking about Liu Rong? If you want to talk about the rumors, this time there is only the rumor about Fang Ru's second brother. This rumor was released by Liu Rong? You said she made such a rumor, what is the picture?"

"Picture what? Not reconciled! Have you forgotten that she used to rumor that she was Meng Xing's lifesaver? Why? It's not because of someone else Meng Xing. As a result, Meng Xing and Fang Ru had a match. "

But isn't she already married to Qi Han? I think Qi Han is also good to her. You see, her skin is much whiter and tender than when she was in Liu's house." The speaker did not understand.

"Hey, you don't understand this, this person, sometimes the less you can get, the more worried you are. Besides, can Qi Han compare to Meng Xing? One is a lame farmer, one by one. I look like an educated youth from a good background in the city, who looks so handsome. If I want to be me, I would choose Meng Xing."

" Hey , forget it. Look at your pleated face, you dare to think about it. People Meng Xing."

"Let me just make an analogy. Besides, when I was young, I didn't look bad." The man grinned.

As several people were talking, the topic was off the track, and they were joking around.

After making a fuss for a while, a woman stopped, and said, "You said that Fang Ru is unlucky enough, why is it unclear about the two sisters in the Liu family? At first, Liu Hua spread the rumors, and then he was Liu Rong stole the prescription, and was almost taken away by Liu Jian later. Tsk tsk."

"That's right, it's also because of Fang Ru's good personality, so I don't care about them. If I have to call the door and make him turn upside down."

"You think Fang Ru is like you. You are just a shrew."

The woman who was scolded at the shrew was not angry. She rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips: "What's wrong with the shrew, the shrew won't suffer! But ah, I understand why Meng Xing chose Fang Ru."

"Don't say Meng Xing, even I like a girl like Fang Ru. Be sincere to others, although you don't talk much, you can look at what others do and teach the girls in the village to study. , I made a face polish myself, and I was thinking of giving it to the girls in the village. Who wouldn't like such a good girl?"

"That's a pity, Fang Ru is a girl from the city, and she has been with Meng Xing again. . Otherwise, I really want to cheekily come and beg for my son."

"Hey, you dare to think too much." Someone retorted.

"Hey, I don't believe you don't like a girl like Fang Ru being a daughter-in-law."

"Who doesn't like a good girl, but the key is to know her. That girl is as beautiful as a fairy, and she has the ability. In our village, there is really no one who can match it."

"That 's true ."

Several people were talking, and they didn't know where the topic was going.

Liu Rong's mother-in-law and her mother-in-law felt extremely uncomfortable listening to these words.

Is the daughter-in-law still thinking about Meng Xing, or else she's already married to her son, and can't fight with Fang Ru, so why bother to create Fang Ru's rumors like this?

Qi's mother came home and sat in her own room for a long time, but finally couldn't help but called her son into her room.

"What's the matter with that rumor? Is it really from A Rong?" Mother Qi hoped to hear the negative answer, but Qi Han was silent for a while and nodded.

He also knew what Liu Rong was saying outside. He comforted his mother: "Don't listen to those people outside. A Rong has nothing to do with Meng Xing. Its Fangru's prescription that ruined her face. I just wanted to teach Fang Ru a lesson."

Qi Han is sure of this. In the eyes of Liu Rong, there is no love in the eyes? She just fell in love with Meng Xing, and she only fell in love with his family background.

Qi's mother felt a little better when Qi Han said this. If the daughter-in-law married her son, but worried about other men in her heart, the son would be so embarrassed.

"A Rong has a child, don't be affected by the rumors outside, and it will ruin your relationship between husband and wife." Mother Qi persuaded that since the daughter-in-law has no outsiders in her heart, she can't let the two of them get into conflict because of this incident. .

"I see, mother." Qi Han promised, but smiled bitterly in his heart, where is there any relationship between him and Liu Rong.

Because of Sun Hongren's accidental arrest, a rumor against Fang Ru died before it even developed.

However, Liu Rong's life in Shuangxi Village has become more and more sad since then, and she has been pointed out wherever she goes, and Liu Rong gradually doesn't like to go out.

On the contrary, Fang Ru received a lot of sympathy for this episode, and some people even praised Fang Ru for his actions.

Because of this incident, the people in Shuangxi Village had all their doubts about Qian Jianghuai gone.

On this day, the Li family at the west end of Shuangxi Village was extremely lively. It turned out that the headache that had tortured Old Lady Li for half a lifetime was finally cured.

"You must send a pennant to Doctor Qian, and you must send it." Old lady Li said excitedly, "Doctor Qian is a capable person. I have a headache. After decades of pain, I almost can't make it by myself. . I didn't expect that in just a few months, Dr. Qian would heal my headache."

Mrs. Li's son is a filial son. Hearing this from his mother, he naturally followed suit.

A few days later, a pennant of "Wonderful Rejuvenation" was driven out.

Several sons and daughters-in-law of Mrs. Li supported Mrs. Li and walked to the village health center with the silk banner.

"Oh, Lady Li, what are you doing?" A passing woman looked at Mrs. Li and asked in surprise.

Old lady Li raised the pennant in her hand: "I went to send the pennant to Doctor Qian. My headache for decades was finally cured. I have to thank Dr. Qian."

"Cured?" The woman I was even more surprised. The people in Shuangxi Village knew a lot about Mrs. Li's headache. They thought that the disease would accompany her for a lifetime, but they didn't know that it was really cured.

"Yes, it's cured. This head doesn't hurt anymore, and the whole person is relaxed." Old lady Li smiled, "I won't tell you anymore, I have to give this pennant to Doctor Qian quickly. I want to thank him face to face."

Mrs. Li walked halfway, and met two people walking to the village clinic. They were Wang Er and his wife.

"Yo, Wang Er, is your daughter-in-law still ill?" Mrs. Li asked.

"Okay, okay. No, my daughter-in-law has to ask me to thank Doctor Qian in person." Wang Eryang raised the pork in his hand.

"It's okay to say thank you in person. Your wife's illness has dragged on for a few years, and she doesn't eat well and sleeps well. Doctor Qian has cured your illness. You have to thank them well." Mrs. Li smiled.

"Yes, am I going to go now?" Wang Er also smiled, "Auntie Li, what are you doing?"

"I, just like you, go and thank Doctor Qian." Mrs. Li said in her hands. The pennant came out.

"Oh, I also made a pennant. I didn't think so much, so I came with a piece of pork." Wang Er patted his head, a little annoyed.

"Ms. Li, is your headache all right?" Wang Er's wife asked from the side.

"Okay, okay." The smile on Mrs. Li's face hasn't disappeared since the headache got better. I got a headache, and I really wanted to hit the wall and hit myself to death. Now, I feel so relaxed like never before.

"That's right. Let's go there together." The two families came together and walked to the village health center, talking and laughing.

Qian Jianghuai had just sent away the last patient and went out to take a walk in the yard. When he saw a group of people coming in, he was startled, thinking that someone was making trouble again.

"What are you doing?"

Seeing Qian Jianghuai's guard, Mrs. Li smiled and said, "Doctor Qian, we are here to thank you. I have been suffering from this headache for decades and finally healed it. I will give you a pennant. "

Wang Er said afterwards: "We are also here to thank you. I didn't expect to send a pennant and carried a piece of pork. Don't dislike it."

Qian Jianghuai was taken aback for a moment, and his face slowly showed a smile: "Don't dislike it. , How can you dislike it? You don't have to be so polite. I am a doctor, and I should treat you."

Fang Ru heard the movement in the room and walked out. Seeing this situation, he couldn't help being Qian Jianghuai. Happy.

After Mrs. Li and Wang Er's family left, Fang Ru said, "Although there are some bad people here, most of the villagers are still very simple and kind."

Qian Jianghuai hung the pennant on the wall of the clinic and put the pork on the wall. Handed it to Fang Ru: "Make a braised pork today."

"Okay." Fang Ru took the meat and smiled.

After Li and Wang Er's propaganda in the village, those who originally had doubts about Qian Jianghuai's medical skills were completely convinced. More people come to Qian Jianghuai for medical treatment.

Gradually, Qian Jianghuai's fame spread outside Shuangxi Village. Even the people in the town know that the health doctors in Shuangxi Village have very good medical skills and have patients with intractable diseases. They also approach Qian Jianghuai with a dubious attitude.

However, after these patients were cured, Qian Jianghuai's reputation grew stronger through word of mouth. Even Fang Ru, the apprentice, followed suit. Now, Fang Ru has not just followed Qian Jianghuai to make records.

For some simple diseases, Fang Ru gave Qian Jianghuai a look after he was diagnosed and prescribed medicine. Qian Jianghuai didn't see any problems, so he let her do it.

In the process of treating these simple diseases, Fang Ru has also continuously accumulated his own medical experience. The knowledge in the books was verified one by one in reality, and this process made Fang Ru happy.

No matter how many patients there are, Fang Ru never tires.

Another half month passed, it was almost May, and the weather was getting warmer. People took off their thick quilted jackets and put on light clothes.

On this day, Meng Xing received a call. After the phone call, he looked solemn.

At night, as soon as Wang Hao returned to the house, he heard Meng Xing say: "Mouse, I'm leaving."

"Going? Where are you going? Back to Beijing?" Wang Hao was taken aback, then smiled, "It's time to go back." , I will be with you."

Meng Xing shook his head: "Not back to Beijing. Grandpa called me and asked me to go to the army. I have to leave."

"What?" Wang Hao was completely stunned, "Go The army, didn't you always want to go?"

Meng Xing did not speak. Although grandpa didn't understand very clearly on the phone, Meng Xing guessed it: there is going to be a war in the south, and he was sent to the advance troops. One member.

"This matter needs to be kept secret, I can't tell you in detail, anyway, I am leaving. You have to stay in Shuangxi Village and help me take care of Fang Ru."

"If during this period, Fang Ru likes..." Meng Xing He stopped, he couldn't say anything anymore.

"No, Brother Meng Xing, if someone dared to chase Fang Ru, I will beat him away. Don't worry, Brother Meng Xing, I will definitely help you to look good on Fang Ru and will not let anyone approach her." Wang Hao I thought I had understood the meaning of Meng Xing.

Meng Xing closed his eyes, squeezed his eyebrows, sighed, and forced himself to say what was in his heart: "If Fang Ru likes other people, you help me look at each other's character, don't let Fang Ru I was deceived."

"What do you mean?" Wang Hao felt that he had no way to understand this buddy who had grown up together since childhood. "You don't like Fang Ru anymore?"

Meng Xing looked out the window, Fang Ru's room was still lit. How could he not like the pain buried deep in his eyes? He likes her more day by day, and if possible, he hopes that he will never let go for the rest of his life.

But this time it was different, it was war. Even people who have never experienced war know how cruel the battlefield is. No one knows how long this battle will take.

During this period, if Fang Ru likes others, can he let Wang Hao beat them away?

In case, he died on the battlefield, would he drag Fang Ru for a lifetime? He can't do it! He cannot be so selfish.

Intellectually, all Meng Xing knew that he could not drag Fang Ru. But the thought that she would stand next to another person made his heart hurt.

"If it happens, Fang Ru is willing to wait all the time..." Meng Xing's nose began to sore when he thought of that scene. In case she really died on the battlefield, Fang Ru would wait idiotically, how unfair to her?

Wang Hao looked at Meng Xing's expression, and felt clear: "You are dangerous this time?"

Meng Xing nodded, "I can't guarantee that I can come back alive."

Hearing Meng Xing's words, Wang Hao was also silent. . He was with Meng Xing and knew how much Meng Xing liked Fang Ru. I also know that Meng Xing has been waiting for Fang Ru's response.

But now, just how dangerous the task is to make Meng Xing make such a decision. Wang Hao wanted to ask, but Meng Xing said to keep it secret, so he couldn't ask.

But Meng Xing likes Fang Ru so much, and Fang Ru considers everything. Sometimes the two chat, Meng Xing even considers things like where Fang Ru will marry in the future, where to hold the wedding, where to live after marriage, and how many children to have. arrive.

Fang Ru didn't know all of this, and he might even like other people after Brother Meng Xing left, which was unfair to Brother Meng Xing.

Almost in an instant, Wang Hao made a decision. No matter what, he wants Fang Ru to know.

"Don't tell Fang Ru, if she asks, just say that I should be called by my family and go back to Beijing." Meng Xing was afraid that Wang Hao would make his own decision, and specifically told, "If she doesn't ask, don't mention it.

" I know." Wang Hao agreed, but he didn't plan to do so in his heart.

The next day, Wang Hao took advantage of Meng Xing to go out and found Fang Ru: "I have something to tell you."

Fang Ru had never seen Wang Hao with such a serious face: "What happened?"

Wang Hao looked at Fang Ru. Asked: "Brother Meng Xing likes you, do you know that?"

Fang Ru was taken aback for a moment and nodded: "I know."

"Then what do you think?" Wang Hao asked again.

"What the hell happened?" Wang Hao made Fang Ru confused and worried at the same time, "Did something happen to Meng Xing? Where is he, take me to see him now."

Wang Hao saw Fang Ru. With this kind of reaction, I was relieved. It seemed that Fang Ru didn't feel completely for Brother Meng Xing.

"Brother Meng Xing is okay, but I want to tell you one thing. Brother Meng Xing is going to leave and join the army."

"Join the army? How could it be so sudden?" Fang Ru was a little caught off guard, she was still preparing to find a good time. Have a good talk with Meng Xing. If Meng Xing still likes her, the two will formally determine the relationship between them.

But now Wang Hao suddenly told her that Meng Xing was going to join the army, but she knew nothing.

Fang Ru's hands were tightly tangled together: "Did Meng Xing ask you to come to me?"

Wang Hao shook his head: "Brother Meng Xing won't let me tell you."

Fang Ru's heart fell to the bottom. She blinked her eyes desperately to stop the tears that almost came out of her eyes: "Why?"

Why didn't she tell me? Meng Xing, has he changed his mind? Afraid of me pestering him?

"I don't know what Meng Xing brother did when he went to the army. He said he needed to keep it secret, and he didn't tell me. However, he said that going this time is very dangerous and there is a possibility that he will not be able to come back alive. Therefore, he will not let me tell you. He also said..."

"What else did he say? Let me find another man to marry?" Fang Ru burst into tears, and almost immediately guessed what Wang Hao was behind. She interrupted Wang Hao loudly.

At this moment, she was happy and angry again. Glad Meng Xing did not dislike her, angry Meng Xing made his own mind. Why should he make a decision for her.

He thought it was great for him to do this? He thought she would appreciate him? No, she would rather wait for him than make such a decision for her.

Fang Ru stretched out his hand, wiped away the tears on his face, sniffed, and said, "I know about this, you can go back."

"Then what do you mean?" Wang Hao was anxious, and Fang Ru knew just that. What does it mean?