Chapter 54

However, Liu Rong's matter was not a good thing. Wang Hao didn't tell Fang Ru. He just said, "It shouldn't be Liu Rong. She's too busy with her own affairs recently, and she doesn't have time to come and frame you again."

Fang Ru As soon as I heard this, I knew what trouble Liu Rong should be in. Wang Hao didn't say anything, she didn't ask much, and she didn't care about Liu Rong's affairs.

But excluding Liu Rong, only He Chunxi was left. It's just that she doesn't have any grudges with He Chunxi, why does she spread rumors like this in school?

"If you don't bother the second master, please help me to check He Chunxi." Fang Ru looked at Wang Hao.

"Okay, wait for my news."

But neither Wang Hao nor Fang Ru expected that Liu Rong's incident would affect Fang Ru.

The problem with Liu Rong was a big mess because she got involved in someone else's marriage, and the other party's wife came to the school, which caused an uproar at the Beijing Normal University.

When a college student makes such a thing, the impact is extremely corrupt, especially in the first year of the resumption of the college entrance examination.

On this day, Wang Yi went to find the grade counselor because of the student union. After arriving in the office, he knew that the counselor had gone to the principal's office.

Wang Yi complained in a low voice and went to the principal's office again. The door of the principal's office was not closed tightly, leaving a gap.

Wang Yi didn't intend to eavesdrop, but what came out of it surprised her.

"What's the matter with Fang Ru in your grade? I heard that she had a bad style when she was an educated youth? Your dean is also confused. Such a student can still be rated as a third-class student and get a first-class scholarship?"

"You know Beijing Is Liu Rong from the teacher's college? Going with other married couples and being blocked on campus and beaten up, the impact is extremely bad. All the words are said above. The school is not only a place to teach people knowledge, but also to train students. A place of character."

"Every school is holding a moral education conference, and our school is no exception. This Fang Ru, you can go back and check it carefully. If the situation is true, use her as a negative example."

Wang Yi didn't listen any more, hurriedly Back to the dormitory, only Li Hongyao was in the dormitory: "Didn't you go to the grade counselor of your department? Why did you come back so soon?"

Wang Yi said to Li Hongyao what he had heard in the principal's office.

Li Hongyao's face showed an angry look: "Which bastard is it that framed Fang Ru this way. Fang Ru is so beautiful. Why is it strange that there are so many boys who pursue her? Is it because of this that she is said to be wrong?"

"Fang Ru" in our school, there are many people pursue, do not say Fang Ru hooked these people? " 

"now let gas is useless, the key is how to solve because of the capital special thing, now regarded each school student teacher The problem of style is to be dealt with as a major event, and Fang Ru is also unlucky, to catch up with this trip." Wang Yi sighed.

"The key is to find the person who spread the rumors, but it's so easy to find." Li Hongyao couldn't help having a headache.

Chen Dan walked in at this time and couldn't help frowning when he heard what the two said: "It's really impossible. I will go to our monitor and mobilize our students to write a joint letter to the principal and counselor. There are so many of us. To testify, it's not better than an unnecessarily rumor, right?"

"No need." Fang Ru also walked in. Li Fenghua has something to do at home, and he will go back tomorrow and be back in two days.

Fang Ru found Li Fenghua and asked him to ask Chen Mancang to issue a certificate, proving that he did not have any unethical behavior during his stay in Shuangxi Village.

And there is also to investigate He chunXi Wang Hao, it should be an immediate outcome, but: "Did you hear the president say when the hearing Conference on Education does not?"

"Oh, I'm a hurry to quickly come back to you to discuss countermeasures, no I hear." Wang Yi was a little annoyed, but she didn't expect to miss the most important information in a hurry.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen. If the school wants to use me as a negative example, it has to investigate first. It is impossible to convict me because of a rumor." Fang Ru soothed.

"The principal did say to let the counselor investigate your situation to see if it is true. I guess I will write to the production team you used to investigate." Wang Yi nodded thinking of what she had heard.

"That's it, we still have time. The rumors are all false, and they are in line with my intentions to investigate."

Fang Ru was relieved when he heard Wang Yi's words. As long as the school investigates, it will be beneficial to her. After all, the school can't make things out of nothing.

In the next time, Fang Ru should go to class, go to the laboratory and go to the laboratory, study and life are arranged in an orderly manner, as if not half affected by the rumors.

When the classmates came to the question, Fang Ru still answered the question seriously, without any impatience.

In this situation, Fang Ru was still able to calm down and maintain a stable state, which made the classmates admire very much.

Although Fang Ru told Chen Dan, there was no need for a joint letter. But as the person closest to Fang Ru in the class, Chen Dan was most affected by Fang Ru, and his admiration for Fang Ru was also the heaviest. Naturally, she didn't want Fang Ru to be hurt at all.

Therefore, Chen Dan still approached Wang Qingguo in private and recounted what Wang Yi had heard in the principal's office.

Wang Qingguo is also aware of the importance of this matter. Although they all believe that Fang Ru would never be that kind of person, there are still many people who do not understand Fang Ru. Na Fangru's future may stop here.

And Wang Qingguo did not want Fang Ru to be destroyed by such innocent means, so he also agreed with Chen Dan's opinion.

Without Fang Ru's knowledge, the students of the Department of Biopharmaceuticals, Level 77, Class 03, united as never before. Wang Qingguo wrote a letter of love, which described in detail Fang Ru's willingness to help classmates, study hard and earn Teacher recognition and other deeds.

The Chen Qing letter was also taken back to the dormitory by Chen Dan, and Wang Yi edited it. In fact, it was more emotionally moving. In the end, all the students in the class signed it.

Such a love letter was quickly placed on the desk of the principal's office.

The principal Xie Zhuoyu fell into deep thought after seeing this love letter. There are so many students willing to add their names to this love letter, which proves that Fang Ru is very popular in the class.

And if a person wants to be well-connected, either she is of high moral character, or she is good at doing superficial work, and the part that is visible to others should be positive and upward, and she must hide it from everyone. This It is not an easy task.

No matter which Fang Ru is, the rumor itself is suspicious. If Fang Ru is a person of high moral character, then the rumors are false, and someone deliberately framed Fang Ru.

If Fang Ru is the second kind, then how can a person who has a deep mindset like this be found out of these behaviors.

Xie Zhuoyu thought a little bit, don't let people call Fang Ru's grade counselor Jiang Fangyuan: "Fang Ru needs to be investigated carefully. This rumor is a bit suspicious."

"We have already sent someone to Fang Ru's place. The production team, Sungai Brigade, went to investigate the situation on the spot. Only the local people know this kind of thing best."

"If Fang Ru did such a thing, we would never cover it. If Fang Ru did not do it, we also hope that the principal can do it. At the moral education conference, criticize this kind of doing nothing and casually spreading rumors."

Jiang Fangyuan said, as a grade instructor, Fang Ru, as the best student in the 77th grade of the Department of Biopharmaceuticals, does everything she does, although Jiang Fangyuan dare not. Said that I was staring at all times, but I also understood very clearly.

Fang Ru is a very good student, such a student, if he is not wrong, must not be destroyed because of such baseless rumors.

"It should be." Xie Zhuoyu nodded, "If someone maliciously spreads rumors, we will never tolerate it. This kind of behavior is more terrifying than the content of the rumors."

"In the past few years, are there few people around us who have been ruined because of some unnecessary rumors? If the rumors are false, I must be innocent in front of the teachers and students of the school."

Chen Guanghe also learned from Jianghuao. Fang Yuan knew about it. When Fang Ru went to the laboratory again, Chen Guanghe looked at Fang Ru and said with earnest heart: "Don't be afraid, no matter what, you and my teacher will be there."

"Thank you teacher." Fang Ru bowed to Chen Guanghe .

Since the rumors spread, Fang Ru has felt the warmth from classmates, roommates, and friends. Just before she came, she met Jiang Fangyuan, and she comforted herself not to be afraid.

Now that Chen Guanghe said again, Fang Ru's heart seemed to be soaked in warm water, hot and swollen, and it was extremely ironed. How can her Fang Ru be able to receive the sincere support and maintenance of so many people?

Fang Ru raised his head and looked at Chen Guanghe: "Teacher Chen, don't worry, no matter how difficult the situation is, I will never give up my heart of learning."

Chen Guanghe patted Fang Ru's Shoulder, he smiled with relief: "That's right, as long as your heart is really strong, no one can hurt you. When one day, when you stand on a high place and look down, you will find that the past tribulations It's nothing at all."

"Fang Ru, you must remember one sentence, only you can hurt you."

At this time, Wang Jianwei sent by Jiang Fangyuan had arrived in Shuangxi Village, and they did not go to Chen Mancang. Instead, he directly approached the old people sitting at the entrance of the village chatting and asked about Fang Ru's situation.

"Fang Ru, are you talking about the beautiful female educated youth who was admitted to Beijing University?" An old lady with gray hair narrowed her eyes and smiled. "That's a good girl. My illness is that she and his master It's cured. The girl is okay. When I was seeing a doctor, she asked me and treated me like a grandmother."

"Fang Ru is a good girl, she is beautiful and she is good at studying. My girl is just studying with her. , I also took a college entrance exam this year, and my family is grateful to her."

"Yes , that girl is fine. People in Shuangxi Village like her."