Chapter 18

With this thought in mind, Liu Rong took Fang Ru's problem-solving notebook, and she looked down one by one, and the more she looked at it, the more frightened she became!

What kind of brain Fang Ru has? Not only has she solved all of them, but some problems have more than one solution.

"Sister Fang Ru, you're so amazing! Thank you! It's too early, I'll go home first!"

Liu Rong concealed his shock and said goodbye to Fang Ru! She doesn't want to stay here anymore, this Fang Ru is simply a monster!

She always thought she was smart enough, but now compared to Fang Ru, she is like a fool!

The problem she deliberately found was to embarrass Fang Ru's academic tyrant in this book. Who knows that Xueba didn't make it difficult, but he was beaten in the face.

When she walked out, Liu Rong remembered the recipe she had in her mind, and she had to hurry up to make it.

With Fang Ru's magical mind, he might suddenly make this Yurongshuang one day! She had to hurry up in front of Fang Ru to seize the opportunity.

Because she was thinking about things in her mind, Liu Rong didn't pay attention when she walked. She bumped into Ning Yuheng, who was also thinking about things and didn't pay attention to the surrounding environment.

"Turned out to be big brother ah!" Liu Rong face immediately put on a smile, "I'm sorry Yeah! I just walked head down, did not notice you! Did i hit you?!"

In the book, Ning Yu Heng was infatuated to Fang Ru. Even if Fang Ru married Qi Han, Ning Yuheng remained infatuated. He hadn't been married all his life, and he was still thinking about Fang Ru to death.

She remembered that when she was reading the book, many readers commented under the book, begging the author to give a big fanfare where Fang Ru and Ning Yuheng were together.

Thinking of Qi Han's accidental broken leg, Liu Rong suddenly became aware. Could it be that the man who wore this copy of the same humanities is Ning Yuheng?

Think about it, with Ning Yuheng's family background and ability, it is more than enough to be a male protagonist. The author of the same humanities is probably the cp fan of Fang Ru and Ning Yuheng.

While apologizing, Liu Rong looked at Ning Yuhang apologetically with those wet eyes. The expression and posture were really pitiful!

"Why are you here?" Ning Yuheng frowned when seeing Liu Rong.

Qi Han's legs are lame, so Liu Rong in this life will fall in love with him?

He was really blind in his previous life, and just because of such a snobbish and shameless woman, he missed a good girl like Fang Ru.

"I, I'll come to Sister Fang Ru to ask questions! Sister Fang Ru is so amazing. Compared with Sister Fang Ru, I'm like a primary school student. It's really embarrassing!"

Liu Rong stuck out her tongue, with a playful appearance, as if she was really complimenting Fang. Ru, again seemed to be troubled by her stupidity.

"How come the gap between people is so big? If I can be half as smart as Sister Fang Ru, I will be satisfied!"

Liu Rong folded her hands together, her eyes full of worship. Knowing that Ning Yuheng likes Fang Ru, of course she has to use Fang Ru to win her favor.

"You and Fang Ru have more than a gap in your mind, you can't even compare to a single hair of her!" Ning Yuheng snorted coldly.

"I, I know I'm not as good as Sister Ru! But, it's not as bad as Big Brother Ning said, right?"

Liu Rong immediately changed her expression of crying, but she was madly complaining in her heart. Is Yuheng's brain sick?

Meng Xing saw through the window, Liu Rong's appearance immediately reminded him of Zheng Xin, the woman his father married again.

Zheng Xin always likes to be helpless in front of his father, as if only in this way can he be favored by men. But unfortunately, many men seem to be very fond of such women!

Meng Xing looked at Liu Rong, disgust flashed in his eyes.

"Hey, this woman is attracted to Ning Yuheng! There are so many scenes, innocent for a while, pitiful for a while, just like the face change in Sichuan opera!"

Meng Xing was bored, but Wang Hao watched it with gusto. He only felt that the scene before him was much more beautiful than in the drama!

Meng Xing was too lazy to watch, opened the door of the room and prepared to go out to breathe. The corner of Liu Rong's eyes caught a glimpse of Meng Xing, and her eyes widened immediately!

Who is this person? My goodness, this is too handsome! This person is more handsome than her favorite male star.

Liu Rong only felt that the heart in her chest was pounding. With just one look, she seemed to fall in love with this man!

"Who was that person just now?" Liu Rong murmured, seeming to be talking to herself.

Ning Yuheng glanced at Meng Xing, originally wanted to laugh at Liu Rong, stop wishing! How could a person like Meng Xing fall in love with a woman like Liu Rong with a deep thought.

Only when the corner of his eye glanced at Fang Ru's window, he suddenly changed his mind and asked Liu Rong to wrap Meng Xing, which seemed to be a good choice.

"He is Meng Xing? Don't you know?" Ning Yuheng replied casually.

Liu Rong has recalled the part about Meng Xing from the memory of the original owner. Meng Xing and Ning Yuheng are also known as the two beautiful men of the educated youth spot.

But in Liu Rong's opinion, Ning Yuheng is more than Meng Xing inferior to Meng Xing in terms of appearance alone.

Not to mention Meng Xing's heroic and sturdy temperament like a soldier, which is even more fascinating.

With such a charming temperament, coupled with such a face like a deity that has been meticulously crafted, no woman can escape the shock of such a man.

Liu Rong looked at Meng Xing's back, her eyes showing the determination to win.

Ning Yuheng smiled when he saw Liu Rong like this! With Liu Rong, a woman with good scheming methods pulling her legs behind her back, he wanted to take a look at how Meng Xing was arguing with her.

In the room, Wei Huan had already returned.

At this moment, she was hating iron and steel and scorning Fang Ru, "You haven't eaten enough of the suffering Liu Hua brings to you, so why bother with Liu Rong? That woman is not a fuel-efficient lamp at first sight!"

"Sister Huan, you Do you think I'm still as weak and deceiving as before?" Fang Ru never concealed his changes in front of Wei Huan.

Wei Huan was stunned for a moment. Judging from what Fang Ru had done recently, she had indeed changed a lot. It's just that she is used to protecting Fang Ru like a little sister, so she ignores this change.

Seeing Fang Ru like this, Wei Huan felt relieved, but more distressed. If it hadn't been for the pain, how could a person change his character and force himself to be strong!

Fang Ru nowadays, in her opinion, has experienced Liu Hua's deception and grew rapidly in pain.

Thinking of this, Wei Huan became even more dissatisfied with the two sisters Liu Hua and Liu Rong. What happened to these two sisters, right?

The elder sister was unmasked, so she didn't dare to come again, so it was her turn? Who are these people!

"Then, what are your plans for Liu Rong? Don't be fooled by the little girl's appearance. I have seen someone like her before, wearing a weak and innocent coat, but the inside is full of fangs, waiting. Just a bite at the right time will make you painful!"

"Sister Huan, don't worry! I won't be fooled like I was before!"

Fang Ru smiled at Wei and Liu Rong really thought she hadn't seen her. action? As everyone knows, what she did was exactly what she wanted her to do.