Chapter 3

Meng Xing did not speak, but just motioned Fang Ru with his eyes.

When Fang Ru concentrated his attention on the wound, the black poisonous blood was squeezed by Fang Ru and followed the cross.

Fang Ru occasionally stopped to take a break, and when his eyes turned to Meng Xing, he found that except for his pale face and no frowning of his brows, Fang Ru admired the man a little bit.

Fang Ru didn't dare to pause any more, speeding up her movements, the poisonous blood outside the wound was basically eliminated. But there was still a bit of poisonous blood inside, and there was no way to flow out.

Fang Ru raised his head to look at Meng Xing's pale face, then at the wound, thinking about his still hungry stomach, closed his eyes and his heart was bent, bent his head and sucked the wound with his mouth. Suck out the remaining poisonous blood inside.

Following Fang Ru's movements, Meng Xing's whole body became stiff. He looked at Fang Ru, who was buried between his legs, and a trace of crimson slowly climbed under his pale skin.

"You don't need to be like this!" Fang Ru cleared the poisonous blood, and Meng Xing became a little more sober. Seeing Fang Ru helping him this way, I felt a little sorry.

That position is so embarrassing, why does this girl have a mouthful? But I don't know why, deep in Meng Xing's heart, there is a swelling, hot thing flowing in the bottom of his heart.

His eye sockets were a little sore, and he and Fang Ru didn't have much friendship before, but Fang Ru actually did such an embarrassing move in order to save him.

Thinking of his cold father, he was worse than a strange little girl. When Meng Xing's heart was moved, a faint sadness spread.

Fang Ru finally cleaned up the snake venom from the wound. She took a few sips of water from the kettle she brought to rinse her mouth, and poured some water out to help Meng Xing clean up the wound.

"There shouldn't be any major problems. When you go down the mountain, you can go to the doctor to have a look, apply some herbs, and you should be fine." Fang Ru said.

Speaking of herbs, Fang Ru suddenly thought that he had heard that there must be antidote herbs within seven steps of a poisonous snake.

"Wait for me, I'll look for it!" Fang Ru turned to leave after abandoning a thoughtless sentence.

Meng Xing didn't think too much, only thought that the little girl was embarrassed and deliberately made an excuse to leave, but he didn't keep it. Not to mention that the little girl was embarrassed, but he was also extremely embarrassed.

Looking at Fang Ru's back, Meng Xing was about to stand up and go down the mountain, when he heard Fang Ru's excited voice: "Found it!"

Fang Ru picked the few detoxification herbs, then turned back and said to Meng Xing, "You are lucky. Okay, these medicines can relieve the snake venom left on your body."

Fang Ru chewed up the herbs with her mouth and applied them evenly to Meng Xing's wound. He took out a white handkerchief from his jacket pocket, folded it in half and attached it to the herbal medicine, and then bandaged the wound.

Fortunately, she was in the Ning family in her previous life, and she learned medical skills from Ning Mu. Otherwise, if she met Meng Xing today, she would have to ask someone to carry him down the mountain.

She clapped her hands and stood up, and asked, "Can you stand up by yourself?"

Meng Xing nodded, supported the ground with both hands, and stood up.

"Thank you!" He said to Fang Ru. If it hadn't been for Fang Ru, he wouldn't know how to do today?

When lying there just now, letting the snake venom spread in his body, Meng Xing almost thought he was going to die in this place.

Fang Ru subconsciously wanted to reply "No thanks", but she swallowed it when the words came to her lips. She didn't come to rescue Meng Xing for free.

Fang Ru blinked and asked, "How do you want to thank me?"

Meng Xing was stunned for a moment: "What do you want?"

"Food! Rice, fine noodles, nothing else , sorghum noodles, brown rice, too!" As long as she can fill her stomach, Fang Ru said in her heart that she never wanted to feel hungry again.

Meng Xing glanced at Fang Ru, feeling a little complicated: This girl saved him just to get some food?

"Okay! It will be sent to you when I go back!" Meng Xing whispered.

"Thank you!" Seeing Meng Xing's promise so simply, Fang Ru's big eyes narrowed with a smile, it was great! For this period of time, she doesn't have to go hungry!

Touching her empty belly, Fang Ru remembered the beauty formula Liu Rong had stolen from her. The book said that the whitening facial cream made according to the formula had the effect of whitening and removing spots. And Liu Rong made the first money with this recipe.

Now that she is reborn, she naturally wants to use this recipe to make some money and improve her life.

She remembered that a special kind of flower was needed in the recipe, and the natural environment in the back mountain of Shuangxi Village was very suitable for the growth of that kind of flower. Since it's here, it's better to go along and Liu Rong will look for it.

"Can you go down the mountain by yourself?" Fang Ru asked, looking at Meng Xing's legs.

"You still have something?" Meng Xing raised his eyebrows and looked at Fang Ru.

"It's something! I heard that there is a kind of flower in the back mountain, I want to find it!" Fang Ru didn't hide it either.

flower? Meng Xing's hand touched his trouser pocket, the wooden box was still there.

"What kind of flower?"

"Yellow, five petals, white stamen..." Fortunately, she was born with an unforgettable life. After so many years, she still remembers clearly.

After listening to Fang Ru's description, Meng Xing took out a wooden box and handed it to Fang Ru: "Look, is this this kind of flower?"

Fang Ru opened the wooden box, with two delicate yellow flowers lying inside. There is still dew on the petals.

This flower looked very inconspicuous at first glance, but such an inconspicuous little flower played a finishing touch in that recipe.

"It is this kind of flower, where did you pick it?" Fang Ru showed a pleasant smile on his face. He didn't expect Meng Xing to have this kind of flower.

But it's great! She still remembered that the finished product made by Liu Rong in her previous life was only better than clam oil. It should have been no such flower.

And now, with this kind of flower, she can make a finished product exactly like the one in the book. If the finished product really has the effect described in the book, then this thing can definitely sell for sky-high prices.

"Take it away! There are only two flowers!" Meng Xing glanced at the wooden box, with a trace of dismay in his eyes.

Fang Ru wanted to collect it, but when he saw the red sandalwood box Meng Xing used to hold flowers, Fang Ru hesitated.

She handed the wooden box to Meng Xing: "No, I will look for it again, maybe I can find it too!"

"You take it! I wanted to give this flower to my mother. She likes this flower very much. . However, if she knew that I gave the flower to the savior, she would agree to it."

Seeing Fang Ru's face still a little hesitant, Meng Xing added another sentence: "I've been looking for this flower for a long time, anything else. I can't guarantee the location, but there are only two of them in the back mountain!"

Fang Ru's heart to return after hearing this was shaken, "Then, I will accept it? Thank you!"

However, I thought. Just now Meng Xing said that this flower was dedicated to his mother. Fang Ru took one out of the box and returned the box to Meng Xing: "I'll take one. You can give this one to your mother. Come on!"

Meng Xing took the wooden box and looked at Fang Ru with complicated eyes. His throat seemed to be blocked by something, and his eyes were a little hot. Finally, he whispered: "Okay!"

No one has considered him this way for a long time!

Since there was no need to find flowers, Fang Ru accompanied Meng Xing down the mountain.

On the other mountain road, Qi Han waited until it was dark, but still did not wait for Liu Rong's arrival.

Seeing the sky getting darker and darker and his left leg hurting more and more, Qi Han couldn't help but become anxious.

At this moment, footsteps sounded on the mountain road, and Qi Han exclaimed in surprise: "A Rong, is that you?"