Chapter 16

I don't know since when, women in Shuangxi Town began to use a facial oil called Xuefu Ointment.

Unfortunately, the amount of this facial oil is too small! Even if women squeeze their heads to grab the number, they may not be able to buy a box!

However, although this Xuefu cream is good, it is not a product designated by the supply and marketing agency, so it is only sold secretly.

On this day, a few girls who dressed up and were considered fashionable in this era waited early at the door of the supply and marketing agency.

"You came to buy that too?" One girl winked at the other girl.

"Yeah! My cousin has only used it for a week, and her face is obviously moisturized. Before this time, her face peeled, and she didn't get the skin after using clam oil, but her face was not oily at all. Look!"

"Since she used Xuefu cream, the skin on her face has obviously improved a lot! Anyway, after autumn, I have never seen her face peeling again! I heard that this Xuefu cream has been used for a long time. Can make people white! Who doesn't want such a good thing?"

" Yes, yes! I was recommended by my sister to buy it. My sister heard that this thing is easy to use, and I bought it for a while and thought it was good. I also recommended this thing! My skin is not dry as soon as this season, dry and oily. I heard that this snow skin cream can moisturize the skin without producing oil. This is suitable for my Skin!"

Another girl in line also joined the topic of complimenting Xuefu cream.

"Oh, this is the number of Xuefu cream too little! We sold 10 boxes a day, sold out, there is no more! You said this production people do not know how many boxes of production, we can all go again missing!"

  "Ah! One person can only buy one box! But is there any way to get someone to get good results! You can only come in line! For this face, queuing is nothing!"

"Don't say it! This thing is privately owned by the salesperson. It's sold here, you're discussing with such a big fanfare, if someone reports it, it won't be used anymore!" a slightly older woman reminded.

The girls were chatting just now, and there was no sound for a while. Right now, it's so hard to buy! If they are reported and cannot be bought in the future, how can they protect this face!

Finally, the supply and marketing agency opened the door, and in less than a minute, today's Xuefu Ointment is gone!

The girl who grabbed her eyebrows smiled, as if she had grabbed a treasure.

The girls who didn't grab it, bowed their heads, looked at today's lucky guy with jealous eyes, and secretly made up their minds that they must get up earlier tomorrow and must buy Snow Skin Cream.

After getting off work, Li Xiuying's aunt, Li Fenghua, hid at home and counted the banknotes, with smiles around her eyebrows and eyes.

She tilted her eyes to look at her man: "Look, how much do we earn this month? 30 yuan, which is almost equivalent to my monthly salary! You are not letting me do it! What are you afraid of? The supply and marketing cooperative carried something to sell, and didn't do anything illegal!"

Li Fenghua's man looked at the stack of banknotes, and sat on the side without saying a word. He didn't expect this thing to be so profitable!

These women are terrible, what is the difference between this thing and that clam oil? There is a box of clam oil for a dime. This thing is sold for 40 cents and there are people rushing to buy it. I really don't understand!

At the same time, Fang Ru also hid in her house and counted the money. Li Xiuying's aunt was a good partner. At the end of the month, Li Xiuying immediately asked Li Xiuying to send the money over! Fang Ru held the money in his hand and was full of emotion!

I think when she first went to the countryside, her mother only stuffed her 20 yuan, but now she can earn more than 70 yuan a month, which was unimaginable before.

No wonder Liu Rong got up so quickly in her previous life! Presumably, she made a lot of money with her own beauty formula!

That black-hearted woman, even if she steals her own things, she still counts herself!

In this life, if Liu Rong dared to do this, she must take off her paws to let her know that stealing is punished!

Just thinking about it, Wei Huan is back!

"Your snow-skin cream is now famous! Don't you know, several girls in the village used your snow-skin cream, and their skin became whiter than before! When I just came back, there were still a few girls entangled I asked about Xuefu Ointment!"

For Fang Ru, Wei Huan really admired it!

"What did your aunt ate when she gave birth to you? You said that you are so beautiful, and it is enough to make people jealous!"

"But you happen to have such good grades. Girls are rushing! You are like God's daughter! My God, I am too jealous of you!"

Fang Ru smiled. If she were God's daughter, her previous life would not have been so miserable!

Fang Ru doesn't believe in God, but now she only believes in herself, and only she can change her destiny!

But looking at Wei Huan's deliberately exaggerated expression, Fang Ru knew that Wei Huan was for his own happiness, and he became interested in joking with her.

"Sister Huan, you are so jealous of me! I'm talking about something that makes you more jealous!"

"Let's talk!" Wei Huan patted his chest, "Sister Huan is determined and can bear everything!"

Fang Ru took out a stack of banknotes from behind him, and shook it in front of Wei Huan's eyes, "Sister Huan with a determined mind, look, what are these?"

"Great unity? So many?" Wei Huan's surprised eyes widened. "Where did you get so much money?"

"Li Xiuying just sent it this afternoon!" Fang Ru smiled with squinted eyes. She took out two pieces from it and handed them to Wei Huan, "These are for you. If it weren't for you to do it for me, I wouldn't be able to do so much alone!"

Wei Huan returned the money: "What are you doing? You can't do it, so I can do it for you and ask you for money?"

Fang Ru stuffed the money into Wei Huan's hands: "Sister Huan, you have to take this money! You don't help me occasionally, you have to help me make these snow skin creams every month! You don't take this Money, I don't dare ask you to help!"

"That's too much! But if you do me a favor, I'll take 20 yuan. Sister Huan, I don't have such a cheeky skin!" Wei Huan returned a big unity. To Fang Ru, "I've taken ten dollars enough! Don't push around with Sister Huan anymore. I already have more than ten dollars!"

"Sister Huan..." Fang Ru stared at him. Wei Huan, Wei Huan helped her so much, and she didn't think it was too little to give twenty yuan.

"It's settled! Being an educated youth here, doing so heavy work every day, I don't earn ten dollars a month. I can help you, and I can get ten dollars so easily. Sister Huan is very content!" Wei Huan said.

Fang Ru couldn't tell Wei Huan, so he had to give up! She silently swears in her heart that she must treat Sister Huan a little better in the future, and then she can be worthy of Wei Huan's care and love for her!

Two days later, an unexpected guest came to Fang Ru's house, and Liu Rong came to the door.

Fang Ru looked at Liu Rong with a smile on his face, finally here!