Chapter 17

As soon as Liu Rong entered the door, she called Fang Ru affectionately, "Sister Fang Ru, I heard that your academic performance is good, and the difficult questions are as simple as one plus one equals two. I have a few questions here that I want to follow. Please ask for advice, and ask Sister Fang Ru not to refuse me!"

Any problem here is as simple as one plus one equals two. This sounds like a compliment to her, but actually puts her on the fire!

Fang Ru dared to bet that as long as she dared to answer these words today, there would be rumors of Fang Ru's arrogance and ignorance in the village tomorrow.

Fang Ru could even think that after the rumors came out, Liu Rong would run to herself and pretend to be pathetic.

What she didn't expect, a word she said casually, caused such a big trouble to Fang Ru.

Moreover, she will deliberately go out to help her explain. However, the more she explained, the more others would believe the rumor.

This was the case of Liu Rong in the previous life. Every time she made no matter what mistakes she made, as long as she cried with rain and confessed her mistakes in front of everyone, the mistakes she made would be taken away.

With all his thoughts back, Fang Ru smiled at Liu Rong: "What you said, I dare not give you a topic! What problem is like one plus one equals two? Anyway, I haven't seen it before! Liu Rong, have you seen such a problem?"

Fang Ru asked rhetorically, making Liu Rong startled.

However, she quickly reacted and said with a smile, "Oh, Sister Fang Ru, you are really joking! I just want to show that Sister Fang Ru is very good, and solving a problem is like playing for you!"

"Don't say that. When I solve problems, I have to think carefully and clarify my thoughts before I dare to write them! You see that I solve problems quickly, as if I can do all the problems, but because I have read so many books, I have done all those problems!"

Liu Rong frowned secretly. Didn't the book say that Fang Ru, the heroine, was taciturn and not good at speech?

Why did Fang Ru fall into so many traps in his own words today? And every sentence was refuted to her.

In other words, since wearing this book, there are indeed many things that do not match the plot in the book.

For example, the male protagonist Qi Han was supposed to be saved by Fang Ru, but as far as she knew, it was Li Tiezhu who saved Qi Han, this person never appeared in the original work!

Also, according to the timeline in the book, Qi Han should join the army after a while, starting his brilliant life from then on.

But now, Qi Han is lame!

Moreover, Qi Han ran to beg her for a relationship, which was a plot that was not in the original work, which made Liu Rong a little confused. She wondered if she was wearing a fan book!

In this fan book, the heroine Fang Ru is more powerful than the heroine Fang Ru in the original book.

In the original work, Fang Ru in this period is still like a bun, and there is no snow skin cream! That was something that only appeared in the later stage, but it appears now!

Now that Xuefu Ointment has appeared, does it mean that Yurong Cream is also about to appear?

Thinking of what the book said, those nobles in the capital value and love Yurongshuang. As soon as Yurongshuang went on the market, everyone rushed to grab it.

Liu Rong seemed to have a cat's claw scratching in her heart, wishing to get Yu Rongshuang's prescription immediately.

What else Liu Rong wants to say, Wei Huan is back!

As soon as she saw Liu Rong, she immediately acted like a hen guarding a chick. She stood in front of Fang Ru, guarded her behind her, and sneered at Liu Rong, "What? It's not enough for your sister to deceive Fang Ru. The sister is here again?"

Liu Rong saw Wei Huan look like this, her eyes flushed: "Sister Wei Huan, you misunderstood me! I sincerely came to ask Sister Fang Ru for questions!"

"My sister, she did something wrong. During this time, she also regretted it! However, she did not dare to meet Fang Ru sister! This time I also summoned a lot of courage to come here!" Liu Rong said, suddenly bending towards Fang Ru. Bowed: "Sister Fang Ru, my sister made a mistake. I apologize to you on her behalf and please forgive her!"

"What are you doing? Your sister is your sister, you are you!" Fang Ru hurriedly stood up and took Liu Rong's hand. "Don't blame Sister Huan. She is afraid that I will be bullied again.! " 

"But how? I do not blame Wei Huan sister! "Liu Rong blinked, a tear streaming down the eyes out, she seemed embarrassed, good rag tears.

"Sister Fang Ru, can I still ask you questions?" Liu Rong stared at Fang Ru, eyes soaked with tears full of longing.

"Of course!" Fang Ru looked at Liu Rong like this with a meaningful smile. If you find your own door to die, don't blame me for being rude to you!

"Sister Fang Ru, you are such a good person!" Liu Rong sniffed and smiled at Fang Ru.

Fang Ru looked at Liu Rong and smiled! Well, she is really a "good person"! She hoped that Liu Rong would never stop doing death!

Liu Rong showed Fang Ru the pre-prepared questions. They were all carefully selected by her, and they are also difficult for many students in modern times.

She didn't believe that Fang Ru was able to solve these problems decades ago when education was lagging behind.

Fang Ru took a look at the questions, and they were really difficult. She was excited all over. Although Liu Rong was disgusting, the topics she brought up made Fang Ru happy.

For Fang Ru, the more difficult the questions, the more challenging the questions, just like a good friend from afar, she will only feel that the more the better.

"These questions are difficult, please let me think about it! If you are in a hurry, you can go back first, and I will write the answer to you after I finish it." Fang Ru said.

"It's okay, I'm not in a hurry! Sister Fang Ru, you have a lot of books here, can I take a look at it?" Liu Rong looked at the pile of books on Fang Ru's desk and asked.

"Naturally, it is possible, you can watch it!" Fang Ru stopped talking to Liu Rong after speaking, she seemed to have been completely immersed in the joy of understanding the problem.

Liu Rong glanced at the obsessed Fang Ru, and sneered in her heart. This Fang Ru was really a nerd, and she didn't care about anything as soon as she got the question.

In the book, if it weren't for the protagonist Qi Han who has the skills and spoiled Fang Ru, he secretly helped her solve many problems and enemies. For Fang Ru, a female protagonist with a high IQ but a negative EQ, she would have died for a long time!

Liu Rong took a look at the room, Wei Huan had already left, and Fang Ru was immersed in solving the problem again, without paying attention to the surrounding situation.

Liu Rong started her own plan. She pretended to look for books, flipping through Fang Ru's books one by one, until she found a beauty prescription handwritten in official script in a book, and a smile appeared on her face.

What Liu Rong hadn't noticed was that Fang Ru's lowered face had a curve at the corner of his mouth.

Liu Rong read the prescription carefully, then closed the book and put it back.

She glanced at Fang Ru from the corner of her eye, that idiot was still solving the problem! But I don't know that her most precious thing has been taken by her!

Liu Rong took a book at random and pretended to read it.

Fang Ru finally stopped writing, "Liu Rong, where did you find these questions? It's really interesting! If you have such questions in the future, you must come to me!"

"Have you solved them all?" Liu Rong was shocked. , These questions were all deliberately selected by her, Fang Ru actually solved them all?

"Well, these questions are a bit difficult, it took me a lot of work!" Fang Ru smiled contentedly.

Liu Rong couldn't help but twitched, you really took a lot of work!

When someone solves one problem in half an hour, you solve five problems in an hour. If she didn't know Fang Ru's character from the book, she really thought that Fang Ru was deliberately showing off to her.

You know, even a student of the God-study level can't say that he can solve a problem like this in ten minutes.

Liu Rong was a little skeptical, did Fang Ru really do it right?