Chapter 29

The next day, Fang Ru had just left the house when he saw Ning Yuheng, his eyes were blue and black, and he looked tired and decadent.

Seeing Fang Ru coming out, his eyes lit up, and then went dark again in an instant. He took a step forward, trying to hold Fang Ru's hand, but was avoided by the wind.

Ning Yuheng looked at his empty hand, a wry smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. Although he had already noticed the difference between Meng Xing and Fang Ru, as long as the two had not established a relationship, he could tell himself that there was still a chance.

But who could have imagined that a rumor from Liu Rong actually made Meng Xing announce such news. When he heard the news, Ning Yuheng only felt that his entire brain has exploded!

He stayed up all night last night, thinking about his previous life and this life repeatedly, how could Fang Ru be with Meng Xing? She is his daughter-in-law, she is his daughter-in-law! How can she be with others?

"Fang Ru, are you really with Meng Xing?" Ning Yuheng closed his eyes and asked this question that he didn't want to admit.

Fang Ru remembered Meng Xing's explanation last night and nodded faintly: "We are together!"

Ning Yuheng suddenly raised her head, eyes full of anger: "How can you be with him? What is good about him? "

When she heard Ning Yuheng ask what is good about Meng Xing, Fang Ru almost laughed. No matter how bad it is, it is better than Ning Yuheng!

"He is good at everything! He is gentle and considerate. He can always help me when I am in trouble. Why can't I be with him?"

"I can do it too! I can do it too! Fang Ru, can you give me a chance?"

Ning Yuheng looked at Fang Ru unwillingly. The woman in front of him was obviously his daughter-in-law, who had been married to their Ning family for ten years. How could he be with others?

Fang Ru couldn't help laughing: "Ning Yuheng, no matter how good you are, even if you are a god from the sky, it has nothing to do with me Fang Ru!"

"Meng Xing, even if he is not at all good, as long as I am willing , I'll be with him!"

Ning Yuheng's heart was broken, and Fang Ru's words crushed him to pieces, and they couldn't be glued again.

"Why? Why?" He asked in a low voice, but Fang Ru didn't give him an answer.

Meng Xing, who had been watching for a long time by the door, walked over at this moment and held Fang Ru's hand in front of Ning Yuheng, "Ning Yuheng, this is the last time! I don't want to see you again in the future to Come pester Aru!"

Ning Yuheng raised his head and looked at the pair of people in front of him. They were holding hands with smiles on their faces, and they looked so warm and harmonious.

But why his eyes were stinging so badly that something came out of his eye sockets, Ning Yuheng couldn't care about it anymore.

He laughed and shouted: "Aru, Aru, how ridiculous, how ridiculous!"

Although his face was smiling, his tears flowed down! He yelled and walked into his room!

Neither Meng Xing nor Fang Ru cared about Ning Yuheng's attitude. Fang Ru looked at the hands of the two together and said, "It's time to let go!"

Meng Xing separated with some regret. "Don't be angry, I did it to Ning Yuheng on purpose!"

Fang Ru was told not to work on the ground when she was working, and asked her to clean up in the cowshed.

"Why did you suddenly arrange for me to go to the cowshed to clean up?" Fang Ru asked, looking at the person who sent her to live in front of him.

Although he was asking questions, Fang Ru was secretly happy in his heart.

She was worrying about how she could get in touch with Qian Jianghuai without a trace, but she didn't expect that she would be assigned to work in the bullpen!

This is really great!

However, when he was suddenly assigned to work in the bullpen, there must be someone doing the trick. Fang Ru didn't let the joy appear on his face, but pretended to be unhappy.

"Fang Ru, we are all a piece of socialism. Where do we need to move it! If you are asked to clean the bullpen, you will go. This is organizationally needed. Why do you have so much nonsense?" Wang Gou left a look on his face. impatient.

Seeing Wang Gou's bad attitude and his condescending posture, Fang Ru didn't say much, silently gathered up his belongings and walked to the bullpen.

Just looking at the attitude of this king dog, Fang Ru knew that arranging himself to go to the bullpen, he must be trying to fix himself. You don't need to think about it, you know who did it.

So even though Wang Gou's attitude was very bad, Fang Ru didn't quarrel with Wang Gou's left, and it was useless to quarrel! Everyone said that it was arranged by the organization. If she resisted, wouldn't she go against the organization?

At that time, who will care whether it is because of the attitude of the king dog, or because he does not want to work in the bullpen?

When Wang Gou saw Fang Ru not saying nothing, he packed up his things and left, with a disappointed look in his eyes.

But if Fang Ru didn't argue with him, he couldn't help it, so he had to follow Fang Ru to the direction of the bullpen.

The environment of the bullpen was bad, Fang Ru put on a mask, put on gloves, and picked up the broom to start cleaning.

"Oh, what are you doing? I asked you to clean up a bullpen, and you still put on masks and gloves. What are you doing? Hurry up and take all those things off! Don't engage in the capitalist style of Miss Jiao!"

Wang Gou took a look. Fang Ru smiled like this, and immediately stepped forward to accuse Fang Ru.

Fang Ru took the broom and stood there, watching Wang Gou left: "Is it too much for you? Who cleans the bullpen without wearing masks and gloves, but I can't bring them?"

"Yes, everyone can bring them. You can't bring it! Who told you that you didn't have eyes and you offended people? Let me tell you the truth, someone asked me to fix you on purpose today!"

Wang Gou left his hands around his chest, his eyes hanging, and he looked slantingly. Fang Ru.

Fang Ru looked at Wang Gou's left, and suddenly smiled: "If I don't do it, what will you do to me?"

Fang Ru was born beautifully, and this smile was like a peach blossom, and instantly hooked Wang's left dog. The soul.

Wang Gou's brain was hot for a while, so he stretched out his hand to touch Fang Ru's face. Upon seeing this, Fang Ru immediately dropped the broom in his hand and ran to the door. While running, she shouted: "Help! Indecent!"

During the running, Fang Ru also tore off his hair, and she also tore off a button on his shirt.

Outside the cowshed are some people who were sent to Shuangxi Village for labor camp, and some people in Shuangxi Village who were arranged to work nearby. Hearing Fang Ru's shout, they all surrounded!

When Wang Gou heard Fang Ru's shout, his face changed, and he quickly walked to the door, "What are you talking about here? Who is insulting you! If you don't want to do your job, you don't have to do it well, but there are a lot of crooked ways!"

Fang Ru said nothing. , Just cover her face and cry!

People outside saw that her hair was messy and her clothes were torn apart, and they all glared at Wang Gousheng.

Fang Ru's good reputation for operating in Shuangxi Village during this period has shown its effect at this time.

Several Shuangxi village women who work near the cowshed also have daughters in the family who study with Fang Ru.

When they saw Fang Ru's pitiful look, and heard Wang Gou leftover not only refused to admit it, but also bite Fang Ru back, each of them stood on Fang Ru's side and accused Wang Gou leftover.

"Don't listen to her nonsense! When did I disrespect her? I'm here to supervise her work!" Wang Gouzou was scolded by these women, and became anxious, and began to argue for himself.

"You didn't insult Fang Ru, the other person was just doing nothing, and you blamed you? You don't pee to see what you look like!" A middle-aged woman spit on the ground and cursed!

"That is, I also supervise the work of the educated youth Fang Fang! What did the educated youth Fang commit and ask you to supervise her work?"

The most powerful thing about these middle-aged women is a mouth, a few people say a word to me, and after a while, the king dog will not be able to say a word of the run.

He opened his mouth, panting heavily, pointing a finger at the stubborn old ladies in front of him, trembling with anger.

"Hey, you are still pointing at us! What do you want to do? Huh? I think we are wrong, I think we have wronged you!"

" What are you talking about so much nonsense to him? This guy usually likes to flirt with beauty in the village. The girl, seeing that Fang Zhiqing is so beautiful, can he not take action? Don't talk nonsense with him, let's go directly to Chen Mancang!" When

this sentence was said, everyone agreed. A few big and thick women stepped forward, grabbed Wang Gou's left hand, and pushed him to the production team house.

Wang Gou was left in a hurry. He didn't actually think about what Fang Ru was doing, but seeing Fang Ru really beautiful at that moment, he stretched out his hand for some reason.

He wanted to resist, but this group of middle-aged women did physical work all year round, and they were very strong.

Wang Gouzhang felt that he was wronged, and kept defending himself along the way, saying that he hadn't touched Fang Ru at all. Fang Ru pulled the button apart, and Fang Ru pulled the hair messed up.

He is telling the truth, but how can these middle-aged women believe it? I just feel that the king dog's mouth is full of lies. In order to avoid responsibility, even such lies are made up!

These women became more dissatisfied with Wang Gou left, and their hearts became more angry, and they must let Wang Gou left a lesson if they were fierce.

Chen Mancang, the secretary of the production team, was distributing work in the team. He saw a bunch of people pushing Wang Gou left, and the most beautiful female educated youth in the village followed behind the team.

Chen Mancang couldn't help frowning. Seeing this situation, he didn't need anyone to come forward to explain the situation. He guessed what he was going to face next.

Last night, Liu Jian brought a bottle of wine to his home and asked him to arrange Fang Ru to work in the cowshed.

For the sake of the bottle of wine, Chen Mancang agreed. Originally, Liu Jian's youngest daughter was disfigured because of Fang Ru's prescription. Later, Meng Xing and Fang Ru smashed her face in public. Liu Jian wanted to toss her out, but that was all right.

Liu Jian is a little confused, but over the years, he hasn't done anything less for himself. Some things that are not convenient for him to do are all done by Liu Jian! Therefore, when Liu Jian made such a small request, Chen Mancang left him alone.

But why Liu Jian chose Wang Gou as such, Chen Mancang couldn't understand.

He knew this man, he was lustful, and the beautiful girls in the village were often molested by him. Doesn't Liu Jian know what will happen to such a person seeing Fang Ru?

Chen Mancang couldn't help complaining about Liu Jian in his heart, and asked him everything if he was okay.

However, until the crowd walked over to him, still full warehouse Chen pulled a long face, cleared his throat, Chen Sheng asked: "? What happened to you guys go to work, doing here?"

Several women you One word and one word, I want to restore things.

Chen Mancang got a headache from the loud voices of several women, and he patted his hand on the table: "Okay! Don't make a noise, talk one by one! You guys, tell me who I listen to!" At

this time, Fang Ru stood still. When she came out, she first thanked a few women: "Thank you aunts for speaking for me!"

After finishing speaking, she turned to look at Chen Mancang again: "Chen Zhishu, this morning, Wang Gouzhang found me and talked about the team. Li arranged a new job for me and asked me to clean the bullpen!"

"I know the production team needs me, but apart from anything else, I immediately picked up the tools and went to the bullpen! Who knows, Wang Gousheng also followed! I thought he had to explain what work he would do, but who knew he wanted to take advantage of the fact that there was no one in the bullpen, and wanted to belittle me!" At

this point, Fang Ru's eyes were red, and once again he turned to the king dog. Several middle-aged women thanked them, "If it wasn't for my aunts, I would, I would..."

Fang Ru could not speak, but kept crying!

Several middle-aged women, square Ru so, all of them filled with righteous indignation: "!? Chen secretary, Wang dog left today must not let go if we do not, Qibushibai white youth side he was bullied,"

"The dog stuff, just yet It is said that the educated youth Fang's button was opened by himself! Put tnd shit!"

Chen Mancang had completely understood it by this time, and it was exactly the same as he had imagined!

Chen Mancang asked Liu Jian to be called back, pointed at Wang Gou, and said, "This is your person. Today I wanted to assault Fang Ru and was caught on the spot. What do you think should you do?"

Liu Jian stared. Wang Gou has a look left, something that is less successful than failure! He just asked him to find some trouble for Fang Ru, and toss Fang Ru, why did he insult Fang Ru?

But in front of everyone, Liu Jian couldn't say anything, he could only do business in his own way: "Indecent women are a major matter. Since they are caught on the spot, they can only go to labor camp!"

"Captain!" Wang Gou left a listen. I was anxious, how could I be arrested and sent to the labor camp, "Captain, but you..."

"What are you doing in a daze? Don't you hurry up and grab the king dog? Such a scum, you should be shot!"

Liu Jian did not wait. Wang Gou said the words, and immediately winked at the people under him.

A middle-aged man walked out, twisted the king's leftover with one hand, and covered his mouth with the other, and dragged him out!

Wang Gou murmured for a long time, and didn't say a word!

Liu Jian walked up to Fang Ru and said with a pleasant face, "Fang, the educated youth, you are frightened! It is my improper management team, I apologize to you!"

Fang Ru glanced at Liu Jian, knowing that today's incident is all in front of him. Man's ghost.

It's a pity that Wang Gou left has been dragged out, and he didn't say what he wanted to expose Liu Jian. He could only recognize this dark loss.

However, the future will be long! Just looking at the virtue of Wang Gou, you know that Liu Jian is not a good person! No wonder it's not a good person to raise a daughter like Liu Hua. Not a good person, she can hold his handle.

Fang Ru smiled at Liu Jian: "Captain Liu doesn't need to apologize to me. Evil will be rewarded. Sooner or later, those who do evil will be punished, right, Captain Liu?"

Liu Jian felt that there seemed to be something in Fang Ru's words. Then, under the eyes of everyone, he could only smile and respond: "Yes, yes, there are evils for evil!"

Fang Ru ignored Liu Jian, she looked up at Chen Mancang: "Chen Zhishu, since Wang Gou The rest has been taught, so I will go back to work!"

Chen Mancang was a little surprised, Fang Ru was so wronged that Fang Ru did not propose to change his job.

However, Chen Mancang was satisfied with Fang Ru's behavior.

If she proposes to change jobs, of course he will have to make arrangements. Who will let Wang Gou left do such a thing? They are the ones who are in the wrong.

But this also shows that his work as a secretary is improper. But now that Fang Ru didn't say a word, it was tantamount to giving him a face, and Chen Mancang took this affection in his heart.

"Go!" He waved his hand, "Work hard, the production team needs a good comrade like you who can bear hardships and stand hard work! Don't worry, I will post your name in this year's evaluation of advanced individuals!"

Fang Ru was somewhat Surprised, she didn't mention changing jobs because she had another purpose, but she didn't expect to be able to exchange rewards like Chen Mancang, which is really a surprise.

Fang Ru walked towards the cowshed with a few aunts: "Thank you aunts today. I still have a few boxes of snow skin cream. I will send them to the aunts. Please don't dislike it!"

"Don't dislike it, don't dislike it!" Women no matter how old they are, they hope to be beautiful. Several people heard Fang Ru want to give them Xuefu Cream, their eyes were bright, no matter how old they would be disgusted! Even if you don't use it yourself, don't you still have a girl at home?

I heard that the snow skin ointment, even the women in the city have used it. Why would they dislike it?

But seeing Fang Ru know how to behave like this, these women remembered the rumors Liu Hua had spread in the village before, and they scolded Liu Hua again in their hearts!

This white-eyed wolf is not a thing, so they almost misunderstood a good girl like Fang Ru.

There is also Liu Rong, not to mention the prescription of the educated youth who stole Fang Fang, but also wants to pretend to be the life-saving grace of others. These two sisters are not good things!

It can be seen that Liu Jian can raise such two girls, which is not a good person!

Reminiscent of the Wang Gou left who was Liu Jian's staff just now, and Fang's educated youth who was somehow assigned to work in the bullpen, several women winked at each other.

One of them, Fang Ru, said: "Fang, an educated youth, come to us if you have any difficulties in the future!"

Fang Ru naturally thanked!

After returning to the bullpen, Fang Ru put on his hat, mask and gloves again and began to clean the bullpen.

I didn't know that the cowshed had not been cleaned in a few days, and it was so dirty that Fang Ru barely cleaned half of it when Fang Ru was so tired that he was sweating and panting.

Returning to the educated youth spot at noon, Wei Huan also learned about Fang Ru being arranged to the bullpen, as well as the leftovers of Wang Gou.

Seeing Fang Ru, he looked up and down Fang Ru, and he was relieved to see that she was okay.

However, Wei Huan still looked angry: "Wang Gou left this dog thing, let him stay in the labor camp for the rest of his life! However, I heard that he was beaten in the detention place, and I don't know who did it. Yes!"

"Also, how could you be assigned to the bullpen?" The work in the bullpen is dirty and tired, and female educated youths are generally not arranged to go there.

Fang Ru told Wei Huan of his guess, and Wei Huan looked angry: "This is the Liu family again! This family is endless, right! My sister is finished with my sister, this time even my father is out!"

"Actually, it is not without benefits!" Fang Ru said.

When Wei Huan heard this, he couldn't help reaching out and touching Fang Ru's forehead: "It's not hot, why are you talking nonsense? What good is it to work in a place like a cowshed?"

"I didn't lie to you, Sister Huan!" Fang Ru took away the other's hand on his forehead.

"Didn't I mention Qian Jianghuai to you last time? I was able to work in the bullpen this time, just to be able to get close to him, maybe I can get him in his eyes!" When

Fang Ru arrived in the bullpen in the afternoon, he found it inside. There are already people. She walked in and found that the man turned out to be Meng Xing.

"Why are you here?" Fang Ru quickly stepped forward and snatched the broom in Meng Xing's hand. "This is my job. Go back quickly! It's okay to be seen by someone!"

Meng Xing took it back to Fang Ru's hand. The broom continued to clean, and while cleaning, he said: "I have already applied to work in the bullpen!"

"Besides, what's wrong? Have you forgotten our relationship?" Meng Xing reminded Fang Ru.

"That's fake!" Fang Ru retorted.

"We know it's fake, and outsiders don't know it!" Meng Xing said while sweeping the floor. "You are my object. I will not come forward if you have suffered such a grievance. What do others say about me?"

Fang Ru said nothing. She knew that Meng Xing was making excuses. When did Meng Xing care about the eyes of the villagers.

Meng Xing buried his head to work, and said after a while: "Go out! It's dirty and smelly inside, it's not your girl

's job!" "This was originally my job!" Fang Ru smiled. "Besides, you don't think it is dirty or smelly, what am I afraid of!" Yi

Meng Xing's family background, it is estimated that he has never done such a job! Fang Ru picked up another broom and cleaned it with Meng Xing.

Wang Hao, who was hiding on the other side of the bullpen, couldn't help but curl his lips when seeing the two of them doing this! Brother Meng Xing is really too overcast. In this way, I'm afraid I won't get Fang Ru's heart?

He just said why Meng Xing didn't agree to run it, and changed his job to Fang Ru! It turned out that it was this kind of idea. The two worked together and were everywhere. Didn't this feeling just come out?

Gee! He is so stupid! He really wants to help Brother Meng Xing! Who knows, people don't need it at all!

Thinking of Brother Meng Xing's failure to clarify Liu Rong's lies before, he thought it was Brother Meng Xing who dismissed Liu Rong, but now it seems that he was deliberate.

If it weren't for Liu Rong's rumors, he and Fang Ru would not even be able to decide on this fake name!

With the participation of Meng Xing, the work of clearing the bullpen is obviously much faster!

After five o'clock in the afternoon, the two finally cleared the bullpen!

"Go back!" Meng Xing took the broom and bucket in Fang Ru's hand and put them in the corner of the bullpen, and the two walked out together.

When they walked out of the cowshed, those who had received reeducation through labor also returned with farm tools.

These people looked ashamed, and the expressions on their faces were numb. Looking at these people, Fang Ru suddenly felt sad.

The reeducation through labor team passed by the two, and no one took a second look at them.

Fang Ru saw that the thin shadow walking at the back of the team was Qian Jianghuai who she wanted to apprentice.