Chapter 53

"What's the matter?" Fang Ru asked, Wang Hao had nothing to do but wouldn't come to him.

"That's it. Didn't you give me two boxes of Yurong ointment last time? I took them back and gave them to my mother."

"My mother has some freckles on her face. After using your Yurong ointment for half a month, Those freckles have disappeared, and the fine lines around the corners of her eyes have also diminished. Her friends are asking what she is using?"

"My mother just told Yurong ointment, and now her friends are harassing her every day. She helped to get two boxes, my mother found me and I had no choice but to find you. Do you have any more, I will buy it with you, anyway, my mother's friends said, the price is good, as long as it is in stock "

Wang Hao carefully explained the reason for his coming.

"I do still have some in my hand." Fang Ru made about 30 boxes last time, and gave Wang Hao two boxes, Wei Huan and three roommates, she each gave one box, and Fang Yue took one box. , She used a box herself, and now she still has 22 boxes in her hand.

Fang Ru thought about it in his heart: "Well, I'll give you 15 boxes, and the price will be 15 yuan a box."

The price is higher, but this batch of Yurong ointment was originally given to her by Meng Xing. I will make the wild topaz Cuijing stalk flowers in the future, using the ones cultivated by her and master, and the effect will be worse.

Moreover, her jade balm is far from realizing mass production. She is going to take the high-end route, so the price can't be set too low.

"If you think the price is right, I will bring it to school tomorrow, you come to me." Fang Ru said.

"That's OK, I'll come to you tomorrow." After Wang Hao went home, he told Shen Nan the result. Shen Nan heard that there were only 15 boxes. She thought about it in her heart, and she didn't have enough points. The effect of Yurong ointment is so good, she herself wants to keep two more boxes.

As for the price, a box of 15 yuan is a bit more expensive, but it is not unaffordable. She would buy something that worked so well, even if it was more expensive.

Shen Nan had already begun to figure out how to divide the 15 boxes of Yurong Ointment.

The next day, Wang Hao went to find Fang Ru, got 15 boxes of Yurong Ointment and was ready to leave. There was no way, his mother urged him in a hurry.

"Wait a minute, I have something to discuss with you." Fang Ru said, she also suddenly thought of this matter when she went back last night.

"What's the matter?" Wang Hao was a little surprised. Fang Ru had never looked for him except for buying a house.

"That's right, are you interested in cooperating with me."

Fang Ru looked at Wang Hao, feeling a little uncertain. Wang Hao is obviously not a person short of money, and her business now seems to be just a small mess. I don't know if Wang Hao has it. not interested.

But Fang Ru wants to take Wang Hao down. Judging from the last time he bought a house, Wang Hao is obviously well-connected in Beijing, and to do business, networking itself is a resource.

Now that the conditions are immature, Fang Ru can only do a small business. But when the time is right, Fang Ru is ready to make a big deal, which requires a huge network of contacts, and Wang Hao happens to be the person who can provide this resource.

"Cooperation? How to cooperate?" Wang Hao became interested when he heard Fang Ru talk about cooperation.

He was also surprised by Fang Ru's large-scale purchase of a house last time. He thought that Fang Ru was just making pocket money, who would have made so much. Thinking of the profit of Xuefu Ointment, Wang Hao was also moved.

Who would think that there is too much money? He works in the unit now, how much money he can get a month, dozens of dollars, if his father insisted on keeping him in the unit, he would have stopped doing it.

Moreover, this time Fang Ru's Yurong Ointment was priced at 15 yuan a box, and his mother didn't even pay the counter-offer, but urged him to quickly take the Yurong Ointment back.

Wang Hao also saw the value of the things used by these women. With just a dozen boxes of things, Fang Ru earned more than 200 yuan.

He had a hunch that following Fang Ru's work, he could not suffer. Perhaps in the future, he will still be able to make some achievements, so that his father will look at him differently.

"This is not a place to talk, so let's go to a state-owned restaurant for dinner at noon, I will treat, let's eat and talk." Fang Ru said.

"That's it, I'll go back first, and I'll come back to you until noon." As soon as Wang Hao got home, Shen Nan looked at him excitedly: "Has Yurong ointment taken back?"

"Is it back? Isn't it?" Wang Hao Handing the bag to Shen Nan, Wang Hao wanted to brag with Shen Nan that it was so difficult for him to get these jade balm, and he asked Shen Nan for some money, and saw that Shen Nan ignored him and went upstairs with the bag.

No, there is Yurong ointment in the relationship, even the son is not needed? This is still that. As soon as he came back, he asked warmly, for fear of his mother who would suffer a crime outside?

Wang Hao shook his head inconceivably, that Yurong ointment is so powerful? Women really can't understand, but women's money is so easy to make.

Wang Hao had a bit more longing for the prospect of cooperating with Fang Ru.

At noon, Wang Hao picked up Fang Ru, and the two went to the state-owned hotel together. After Wang Hao ordered the food, he asked Fang Ru: "What cooperation do you want to talk to me?"

"Xuefu ointment, Yurong ointment, there may be other products in the future. Now the national policy is becoming more and more loose, maybe one day we will allow freedom It's a sale."

"At that day, these products of mine will expand production. I need someone to help me run all kinds of relationships, and you are the most suitable and trusted person among the people I know, so I want to follow You talk about cooperation, what do you think?"

Fang Ru said his thoughts in one breath. Fang Ru wants to expand his business because he has been in Chen Guanghe's laboratory for a while, and he realizes that scientific research requires not only talents, but also money.

Since these beauty products of his own can make money, Fang Ru thinks about making it bigger, and in the future, he can also invest in some scientific experiment projects that he thinks are promising.

Hearing Fang Ru's evaluation of himself, Wang Hao was excited and a little worried at the same time. Can he afford Fang Ru's evaluation?

When he came, he was full of thoughts about how much money he could make with Fang Ru. At this moment, Wang Hao's psychology had completely changed.

Because Fang Ru's sentence convinced her the most, he had to carefully consider whether he could really help Fang Ru.

"You let me think about it, I have to think about it for such a big thing." Wang Hao thought about it again and again, feeling that he could not be as rash as he came.

Fang Ru nodded: "Of course, this is not a trivial matter. You should consider it carefully. Whether you agree to cooperate or not, we are still friends."

"That's natural." Wang Hao smiled. He only thought Fang Ru was pretty. Smart, but only now has he realized the charm of Fang Ru, which is a kind of open-minded atmosphere.

After Wang Hao returned home, he locked himself up in the house for a long time. He carefully picked up his strengths, and then found with great sadness that he didn't seem to have any strengths other than relying on his family background.

When it was time for dinner, Wang Hao hadn't come out yet. Shen Nan, who had recovered from the Yurong ointment, finally discovered the abnormality of his son. She knocked on Wang Hao's door: "Mouse, what are you doing hiding in the house? Hurry up and eat out!"

Wang Hao recovered from self-depression, and replied: "Come on."

Wang Hao opened the door and found his own. Mother Shen Nan was still standing at the door, and couldn't help being a little surprised: "Mom, why are you still here?"

Shen Nan reached out and probed his son's forehead, and said, "You don't have a fever either. What happened to you today? Usually at home, I haven't seen you so quiet."

Shen Nan smiled and pushed his mother's hand away: "Mom, look at what you said, your son is not a monkey, why hasn't he been quiet?"

Shen Nanbai glanced at his son: "Monkeys are all It's quieter than you, and the monkey is not as noisy as you. What's wrong with you today, tell mom, maybe mom can give you some ideas."

Wang Hao stayed in his room for a long time in the afternoon, and he didn't go out to call friends. Huanyou didn't come to harass her either, this was something that had never happened before.

His own son knew that Wang Hao had always loved fun, and something must have happened to make him so abnormal.

Wang Hao was silent for a while, then sighed: "Mom, do you say that your son is very useless?"

Shen Nan was even more surprised: "Why do you say that? Who said something about you outside?"

Wang Hao scratched his head, "That's nothing. Someone asked me to cooperate, but I thought about it carefully. Apart from my family background, it seems that there is nothing I can do to help her."

"Someone is looking for you to cooperate?" After hearing this, Shen Nan instantly understood that his son was a bit of a horn.

"People are looking for you to cooperate. What you want is your family background. Why do you want to do so much? Besides, who says you have no strengths, you have a good relationship, which is your strengths in itself."

"Mom, you don't usually say that. you can not always say that I would pay more Hupenggouyou all day, do not know doing something serious happened to you? " "

Hupenggouyou also useful Hupenggouyou, I was not watching you all quit decent thing, actually a group of people with bloody fool, That's what I said about you."

Shen Nanbai glanced at his son, a typical white-eyed wolf. She praised him so many times, but he didn't remember. He said something that was not good, and he remembered it in his heart.

"Then, as you say, can I cooperate with her?" Wang Hao asked.

"You didn't say anyone would ask you to cooperate, what do you want to do, how can your mother give you advice?"

Shen Nan suddenly felt that the person came to ask his son to cooperate, and he definitely took a fancy to his son's family background, otherwise such an unreliable son. Who can find him to cooperate?

"It's the person who is Yurong Gao. She said she wants to rely on my contacts." Wang Hao then remembered that he hadn't said anything to Shen Nan, and quickly explained.

"..." Shen Nan took a look at his son, and suddenly stretched out his hand and patted his head, "Who said you have no merits? No one can compare to your blessing. You said that the man who is Yurongao Want to cooperate with you? Cooperation, you must cooperate, how much money is missing, mom will give you."

"No, mom, did your attitude change too quickly? You just had a skeptical look, don't think I didn't see it."

Wang Hao accused his mother, and Shen Nan just pointed at the disgusting expression on his face. His nose said, it's unreliable for people to ask you to cooperate.

At this moment, the attitude has changed drastically? Just because he mentioned Yurong ointment? The charm of this Yurong ointment is so great?

"What do you know? The 15 boxes of Yurong Ointment you brought back, I kept two boxes for myself, 13 boxes were taken out, I said 15 yuan, those people did not pay the price, just grabbed it. Some people even said , If it is still in stock, it doesn't matter if the price is raised a little bit."

"So I said you're lucky, I guess, if it wasn't for the person who made the jade balm and you had something to do with you, this cooperation would be impossible. On your head."

Shen Nan looked at his son at this moment, how happy he was. Her son looks like a blessing, look at this round face, look at the thick earlobes, this is blessing.

Shen Nan thought again that his son would cooperate with the maker of Yurong Ointment, and he would no longer be short of Yurong Ointment in the future, and there was a flower on his face with a smile.

At this moment, Shen Nan completely forgot. Just a few minutes ago, she was still despising that her son was unreliable.

I was still thinking about it, probably not a reliable person to find my son as a partner.

"Don't eat anymore. Hurry up and talk about this cooperation with others." Shen Nan urged his son. What if the producer of Yurongjiao regrets and doesn't want to cooperate with his son? This cooperation must be taken down as soon as possible.

"No, Mom, you won't let me eat when it's time to eat? Fang Ru has to eat too, isn't it." Wang Hao felt that his mother was crazy, and when he mentioned Yu Rong Gao, he didn't even give him any food.

"That's right. Then you eat quickly, don't delay things. You said that the person is Fang Ru, how does this name sound like a girl?"

"Isn't it a girl, she is the object of Meng Xing brother." Wang Hao said.

"The object of Meng Xing?" Shen Nan didn't expect that there is such a relationship. "When did Meng Xing talk to the object?"

"Even in Shuangxi Village, Fang Ru was also an educated youth who went to the countryside. By the way, Fang Ru saved it. Meng Xing." Wang Hao added.

"So it's like this." Shen Nan nodded, thoughtful.

"Mom, don't tell your dad about this. You tell him that he will tell Uncle Meng as soon as possible. Uncle Meng knows, it means Zheng Xin knows that Brother Meng Xing is not here now, if Zheng Xin goes to trouble with Fang Ru, it's all my fault." Wang Hao reminded.

Only a few of their close friends knew about the subjects Meng Xing talked about.

Shen Nan gave his son a roll of eyes: "Okay, doesn't your mother even have this point in her heart?" As the original partner, she naturally looks down on Zheng Xin's superiority by means.

Of course Wang Hao didn't go to Fang Ru that night. It was too late for him to find Fang Ru for a big man.

However, with the strong support of his mother, Wang Hao went directly to Beijing University the next day and found Fang Ru: "I have thought about the cooperation, and I agree. However, how to allocate this ratio has to be clarified.

" That's natural." Fang Ru took out a piece of paper from his bag and handed it to Wang Hao, "Look, I have written the specific cooperation plan in it. If you find it suitable, we will officially sign a contract.

" Ten percent, isn't it a bit too much? I didn't do anything." Wang Hao said, he didn't expect Fang Ru to give so much.

"It's not too much. I will depend on you for a lot of things in the future." Fang Ru smiled, "But there are only so many. If you want more, I can't give it to you."

Wang Hao took a closer look and said above. He also mentioned Li Fenghua: "Are you planning to bring Li Fenghua to Beijing?"

Fang Ru nodded: "Li Fenghua is very good at doing business. I want her to come and help me take care of it. I don't have much time myself. Yes, once we do it in the future, we have to rely on you in this regard. I only provide prescriptions."

On Li Fenghua's side, Fang Ru has written to her and has not received a reply yet, but Fang Ru believes that with Li Fenghua's personality, she should accept it, because she has promised Li Fenghua 5% of the shares.

"Okay, then it's settled." Wang Hao nodded. From his mother's reaction, he also knew that the profit of this Yurong ointment should be very large, not to mention the low-end product Xuefu ointment made by Fang Ru.

Even his mother thought that Xuefu ointment was good, and the price was not expensive. Wang Hao could almost imagine how it would become a sensation once it was released for sale.

Fang Ru chose to cooperate with him, almost sending the money to him. Although Fang Ru made such a decision, it should be related to Meng Xing, but Wang Hao was still very moved.

At this moment, Wang Hao decided that Fang Ru would do everything in the future, and he would do whatever she said.

But Li Fenghua, who was far away in Shuangxi Town, couldn't believe his eyes after speaking of Fang Ru's letter.

After Fang Ru went to the university, she still followed the previous rules and sent her materials and powders that needed to be kept secret every month, and she remitted to Fang Ru regularly every month.

However, Li Fenghua, who has tasted the sweetness, is increasingly dissatisfied with this situation, and can only produce a fixed amount of snow skin cream every month.

Obviously I can make more money, but because of limited materials, I can only make so much. Watching the vain banknotes run off, Li Fenghua felt uncomfortable.

But she didn't expect Fang Ru to invite her to Beijing to do business together.

Li Fenghua read the letter and immediately decided to pack his luggage and go to Beijing immediately. What kind of place is Beijing? It is a big city, and the people there are much richer than the people in Shuangxi Town.

But Li Fenghua's husband disagreed: "We have made enough money. What do you want so much money for? This is a deserter, and when he arrives in Beijing, he has to start everything from scratch. What if he can't make any money? "

However, Li Fenghua's husband disagreed any more, and was finally persuaded by his wife. Who said Li Fenghua was better than him.

Li Fenghua took his family to Beijing, and under Fang Ru's introduction, he spent money to buy the third courtyard house in the hands of Lao Hu, and the family settled in Beijing.

As soon as Li Fenghua settled down, he hurried to find Fang Ru and asked when to start making snow skin cream and when to sell it. Although she still has money in her hands, the feeling of sitting and eating the sky makes Li Fenghua feel very bad.

Fang Ru found Wang Hao. With his help, he found an abandoned house on the outskirts of Beijing as a handicraft workshop, and hired more than a dozen workers to make snow skin cream.

Fang Ru signed a confidentiality agreement with Li Fenghua and gave the final formula of Xuefu Ointment to Li Fenghua. If Li Fenghua violated the confidentiality agreement, he would face huge compensation.

It's not Fang Ru's villainous heart, but Li Fenghua's ambition is not small although he is very capable. If you can't restrain Li Fenghua, I'm afraid that this snow skin cream will become Li Fenghua's.

Wang Hao also gave Li Fenghua a disarm in secret, letting her know that once she betrayed Fang Ru, she would not want to hang around in Beijing.

When Li Fenghua got the formula at the beginning, he did think a little bit carefully, but after seeing the huge compensation in the contract and receiving the dismissal from Wang Hao, Li Fenghua's little thought was pressed.

In this way, a small workshop of Xuefu Ointment was opened. Under the introduction of Wang Hao's mother, some people who had not received Yurong Ointment also started to buy Xuefu Ointment.

In this way, under word of mouth, the fame of Xuefu Ointment began to expand in Beijing.

At this time, under the leadership of Wang Hao, the largest supply and marketing cooperative in Beijing also put Xuefu ointment products. Xuefu ointment replaced clam oil in one fell swoop and became the favorite skin care oil for people in Beijing.

A month later, Wang Hao counted the money he had divided up, only to find it incredible. Is this money so easy to make? This was only a month, much more than what he earned for a year in the unit.

"Help your mother ask, when will Fang Ru still make Yurong ointment?"

Shen Nan was a little anxious these days, seeing that the Yurong ointment in her hand was used less and less, and Fang Ru obviously did not intend to make a big Yurong ointment. If this continues, she can only buy Xuefu cream and use it again.

The so-called from frugality to luxury is easy, and from extravagance to frugality is difficult. When she is used to using Yurong ointment, Shen Nan feels a little unacceptable when she is asked to use Xuefu ointment.

She was afraid that the fine lines that had faded slowly would grow back, and his skin that had become somewhat white and tender would re-aging. Therefore, Shen Nan urged his son to ask about Fang Ru Yurong ointment.

Fang Ru listened to Wang Hao's intentions and smiled: "It's a coincidence. I made another 30 boxes. Let's give 15 boxes to my aunt. However, the effect of these 15 boxes is slightly worse than the previous ones, because these materials are from me. It was cultivated by the master himself."

"It's fine if you have it." Wang Hao can't take care of that much anymore. He has been annoyed to death by Shen Nan during this period of time.

After returning home, Wang Hao took the Yurong ointment to Shen Nan and relayed Fang Ru's words again.

Shen Nan feels a little nervous, what is the difference if the effect is worse?

But when she used it for half a month, she found that the fine lines on her face were still gradually diminishing, but the speed was a little bit lower than before, and Shen Nan finally let go. This effect was completely within an acceptable range.

Wang Hao has been enjoying the spring breeze recently, earning a lot of money, and he has received a different look from his father and mother who have disliked him for many years.

Fang Ru was caught in a troublesome thing for no other reason, because Fang Ru was beautiful and was attracted by Yang Mo, a talented student in the law department.

Yang Mo is very famous in the law department. He is tall, handsome, and very active. Many girls from the law department and even from other places have quietly admired Yang Mo, and even have courage. The girl took the initiative to show okay.

But Yang Mo was unmoved, his classmates jokingly called him Liu Xiahui.

Until Yang Mo occasionally went to the cafeteria to eat, and met Fang Ru who also went to the cafeteria to eat, he was shocked at first sight, and from then on, to Fang Ru he launched a fierce pursuit.

A love letter a day and some snacks from time to time. Although Fang Ru returned them, Yang Mo still didn't give up. Even if Fang Ru told him that he already had an object, he didn't believe it.

"I don't bother to intervene in other people's feelings. Before pursuing you, I have inquired about it. This semester is almost over. I have never seen you have close contact with a man. The person who often comes to school to look for you is you. Brother, don't use him to prevaricate me."

Yang Mo looked at Fang Ru with affectionate eyes: "Fang Ru, you can not accept me, but I will let you see my determination. I am sincere to you. I believe you will find me good one day."

Fang Ru helplessly: "I didn't lie to you, I really have an object. My object is in the army, of course you have never seen him."

"Fang Ru, I know you with this set of rhetoric refused to pursue many male students. However, Fang Ru, its useless. '

"" I said, before I pursue you've investigated, and you not only do not have close contact with which men, even This semester, you haven't received a few letters. "Yang Mo showed his disbelief on his face.

"If you have someone, even if he is in the army, it is impossible to not even send you a letter." If your target is really like this, then I want to persuade you to leave him. A man who doesn't even send you a letter for a semester, do you think he will take you to heart? "

Fang Ru silent, Meng Xing can not send a letter, naturally there is a special reason, which reason can not talk to street Yang explained.

" You believe or not to believe or I do have a target. He can't send me letters, of course there are his reasons. I like him very much and will not leave him. Don't come to me anymore. You bother me very much. "

Fang Ru left after speaking. Yang Mo looked at Fang Ru's back from behind and shouted: "Fang Ru, unless I see others, unless I am sure that he is better than me, otherwise, I will not give up. . "

Fang Ru quickened his pace, ignoring the cries of street Yang.

" Yang also met that the street? "Fang Ru, who returned to the bedroom, caught Li Hongyao's teasing.

"Then Yang Mo, in our department is very popular with girls. They know that Yang Mo is now pursuing a girl from the biology department, and they all said they want to come and see how sacred you are and what makes them think. Prince Charming is so hard to pursue." Li Hongyao said.

Ru Fang sighed: "Do not be a, a Young street are enough to make me a headache, and again a group of girls, I can not stand me JD is to study, not to talk about the object.."

This It is true that Fang Ru has worked hard, they are in the eyes, she still has time to fall in love.

Thinking of this, Li Hongyao swallowed back what Li Hongyao originally wanted to tease. For Fang Ru, this kind of thing that seemed to be a blessing to other girls was really a kind of trouble.

Li Hongyao returned to the department and passed this word on, and the girls who had been eager to move also stopped.

Because last time, Fang Ru slammed Yang Fang's words, the people in the law department also knew what Fang Ru was. When Fang Ru said such words, he obviously wouldn't have anything to do with Yang Mo. They would be too bully if they went to the door again.

After Yang Mo heard this, he found Fang Ru: "You said you don't want to fall in love because you want to study hard, right? Don't worry, I will wait for you, and I will pursue you when you graduate."

Fang Ru listened This was baffling, when did she say it. But after hearing that, Fang Ru felt that it would be good for Yang Mo to misunderstand this way.

There is no need to wait for graduation, Meng Xing will come back. When that happens, Yang Mo will naturally retire.

"Yes, I came to school to study, not for other things."

"I see." Yang Mo smiled, as if a pie from the sky just hit him on the head.

Since then, Yang Mo has really reduced Fang Ru's pursuit behavior. Although he would occasionally write a love letter or give away some small things, Fang Ru felt that he was completely acceptable at this pace compared to before.

Just when Fang Ru thought he could study peacefully, a rumor began to appear in the school.

It is said that Fang Ru had hooked up with three men when he was an educated youth, but now he pretends to learn to not fall in love, who is he deceiving!

It is said that one of the men still has a husband, and Fang Ru's family was divorced. I heard that the day the woman left was crying miserably.

Fang Ru concentrated on studying, but these rumors did not reach her ears.

But Li Hongyao, Chen Dan, and Wang Yi all heard such rumors. On this day, the three of them gathered in the dormitory, and they were all a little worried.

"Should we tell Fang Ru? If the rumors continue to develop like this, the other Ru is not good." Chen Dan said.

"Let's just say, I don't think Fang Ru is that kind of person. She really values ​​her study very seriously, and she rarely talks to boys. How can such a person hook up to three people at the same time? There is a husband in the family."

Li Hongyao didn't believe that Fang Ru would be such a person. The Fang Ru she saw was positive, optimistic, loves to study, loves life, willing to help others, and beautiful and generous. Li Hongyao would never believe that such a person would destroy other people's families.

Wang Yi also didn't believe it: "I also think it should be said. I don't know who is so jealous of Fang Ru. When such a rumor came out, this is trying to kill Fang Ru." The three people discussed it and waited until they saw it. When Fang Ru was hesitated, he didn't know what to say so as not to hurt Fang Ru. After all, these rumors are too vicious for a girl.

Fang Ru returned to the dormitory without paying much attention at first.

Later, I saw the three of them looking at her from time to time, and when she looked back, the three of them looked away again, pretending to be doing something: "What happened, why are you so weird?"

"That, Fang Ru, have you heard any rumors recently?" asked Li Hongyao, the most outgoing of the three.

"The rumor? Didn't hear it. Is there any rumor about me in school?"

Hearing Li Hongyao's question, even if Fang Ru didn't hear it, he knew that something related to him should have happened in the school, and this incident should not be small.

"Yes, some people say that when you were going to the countryside, you had a bad style, you hooked up with three people, and one of them got divorced with his lover." Li Hongyao said.

"What? These three men hooked up and caused the divorce? What is all this mess." Fang Ru felt inexplicable.

"Yes, the rumors also said that the divorced wife was studying at Beijing Normal University." Wang Yi continued.

"Beijing Teachers College?"

That was not the school Liu Rong attended. Fang Ru originally thought the rumor was pure nonsense, but since Liu Rong is involved, it means that this person at least knows that she is in Shuangxi Village.

In Shuangxi Village, she only had more contact with Meng Xing. Because of Meng Xing, she also had contact with Wang Hao. Later, Ning Yuheng also had contact with the health clinic.

But the rumors said that Qi Han and Liu Rong were divorced, which was wrong, and she had little contact with Qi Han. Moreover, she is not clear about the divorce between Qi Han and Liu Rong.

However, there is only one person who can spread rumors in the school and know that she is in Shuangxi Village in Beijing University, and that is He Chunxi, the only girl in Shuangxi Village who has been admitted to Beijing University.

Fang Ru looked at Wang Yi: "Inquire about a person?, He Chunxi usually how you train like a human?,"