Chapter 11

So he thought of Ning Yuheng. Ning Yuheng's reputation was not obvious at this time, but in about ten years, Ning Yuheng's reputation will be heard throughout Beijing, and his outpatient number one is hard to find.

Now, Ning Yuheng became his only hope. Although Qi Han tried to restrain himself, the desire in his eyes could not deceive anyone!

"Pick up your pants, let me see!" Maybe it was Qi Han who accidentally listened when Meng Xing and Wang Hao talked about themselves, and Ning Yuheng guessed in his heart.

Qi Han lifted his trouser legs, Ning Yuheng reached out and pressed his knee, Qi Han couldn't help taking a breath.

Ning Yuheng pressed several positions in succession, and then asked Qi Han whether it hurts or the extent of it.

After a set of actions were checked, Ning Yuheng shook his head regretfully: "I can give you some medicine at most to relieve your pain! There is really no way to cure this leg!"

The light on Qi Han's face darkened. After coming down, his tone was full of disappointment: "Is there really no way?"

"Your leg is too long! I can't help it!" Ning Yuheng shook his head.

This sentence again! Qi Han clasped it tightly when he placed it on the side of his leg, his nails stuck in his palms, but he didn't feel any pain.

The delay is too long, the delay is too long, his legs could have been fine! Why did it become like this?

While writing the prescription, Ning Yuheng asked, "How on earth did you make your legs like this?"

He remembered his previous life, Qi Han's legs were fine at all, otherwise he would not be able to join the army, let alone any subsequent achievements.

Qi Han didn't answer, but took the prescription from Ning Yuheng, only said thank you, then turned and left!

Ning Yuheng thought of Qi Han in his previous life and after his death, so he wanted to mention Qi Han.

Then I thought about it, now that Qi Han is lame, then Liu Rong will probably never be with Qi Han again, so there is no need to mention it!

When Qi Han returned home, he locked himself in the house. Ning Yuheng is his last hope, and even Ning Yuheng can't cure it. This left leg is really useless!

Looking at the disabled left leg, Qi Han suddenly madly raised his fist and thumped it up! Useless legs, why do you want them?

He let out a desperate roar while hammering, hammering his fist on his leg one by one, the pain in the knee made the cold sweat of his forehead flow down, but this was far less than the pain in his heart.

He can no longer join the army, he can no longer climb to the position of the previous life, how can he be reconciled?

The pain in the heart is mixed with the pain in the body, Qi Han's heart is full of regret! At the beginning, why didn't he stop Fang Ru! Why did he watch her leave so coldly?

After venting for a long time, Qi Han slowly calmed down! Regret is no help, but fortunately, he still has his A Rong. A Rong was so kind and gentle, and she comforted him today. Maybe it's time to kiss Arong!

Fang Ru worked during the day while thinking about herbs that could replace small yellow flowers. During the break, Fang Ru chatted with a few female educated youths. Fang Ru's eyes fell on the grass by the roadside, and he suddenly had inspiration in his heart.

As soon as she returned to the educated youth spot at night, Fang Ru plunged his head into the desk and began to enumerate her thoughts during the day, and then corresponded one by one according to the medicinal properties of each herb. Finally, she finally found a substitute!

When Wei Huan came in, he saw Fang Ru raising his head, with a look of excitement: "I found a substitute!"

"Really? That's great!" Wei Huan couldn't help but caressed his palm, "You can do it quickly. , I can wait!"

"Don't worry!" Fang Ru answered with a smile. She has been studying this alternative for this period of time, and now that she has finally found it, Fang Ru feels relieved.

The substitute materials are very common, and the village clinic has it! Fang Ru is going to take a trip to the health clinic and buy some from Doctor Qian, but it's a bit late today, so let's wait for tomorrow!

The next day was Sunday, Fang Ru got up early in the morning to wash and eat, read a book again, and walked slowly to the village health center at about nine o'clock!

Just walking out the door, I saw Wei Huan walking over with excitement: "Why are you so slow! Hurry up, go see the excitement !"

  "What excitement?" Fang Ru was a little curious.

"Qi Han went to Liu's house to propose a marriage!" Wei Huan said.

"Qi Han went to Liu's family to propose relatives?" Fang Ru was surprised. Does the heroine who wear books really don't dislike Qi Han's lame legs?

"Yes, but I think this matter is hanging up! You said Qi Han, if his legs were not lame, he would naturally be worthy of Liu Rong! He looks good and can work, even if Liu Rong's father is the captain of the militia. Qi Han is also worthy!"

"But now, he is lame, Liu Jian may not agree!" Wei Huan guessed.

Fang Ru didn't speak, it didn't matter whether Liu Jian answered or not, the key was Liu Rong!

"Go faster! Let's go and see!" Fang Ru urged Wei Huan, she couldn't wait to see what choice Liu Rong would make!

When I arrived at Liu's house, there was already a circle of villagers standing outside the yard of Liu's house to watch the lively villagers.

And in the yard of the Liu family, Liu Rong was snuggling in Mother Liu's arms and sobbing, "Mom, I have nothing to do with him, you quickly send him away!"

This Qi Han, if he is fine, if he comes to propose a marriage, she is too happy to be happy. .

But now, Qi Han is crippled, and it is no longer possible to ride the battlefield and master the situation like in the book.

In his entire life, he can only be an ordinary countryman in Shuangxi Village! Such a person wants to marry her? What dreams are you doing!

Mother Liu glared at Qi Han and cursed: "Did you hear clearly? Our Rong'er has nothing to do with you, please go quickly!"

"Liu Rong, it doesn't matter if you don't agree, I want to ask you a question!" Qi Han looked at his wife in this past life with a little complicated eyes.

He didn't expect to propose marriage by himself, Ah Rong turned out to have this attitude! Is it because of your legs?

But in the previous life, didn't she say that she had secretly liked herself a long time ago? Is it all fake?

Liu Rong withdrew from her mother's arms. She rubbed her eyes and whispered, "You ask!"

"I ask you, why didn't you go to Houshan on June 23?" If not for the proposal today, Liu Rong's attitude suddenly changed, and he would not doubt it.

An inexplicable look appeared on Liu Rong's face: "Did something happen on June 23? Why should I go to Houshan?"

"Then, did you think about going to Houshan some time ago?" Qi Han asked again.