Chapter 22

However, Liu Rong's words to help him get Fang Ru made Ning Yuheng very surprised!

The reason why Liu Rong in the previous life designed Fang Ru to marry him was to know that he was in love with her and would not have any affection for Fang Ru.

At the beginning, he also thought Liu Rong was kind, but later he learned that everything about this woman was pretending!

What's more, Fang Ru married him in that unbearable manner, and he would not even look at Fang Ru.

In his previous life, he did not marry again after her death. Everyone thought he was for Liu Rong, even Liu Rong thought so, only he knew that he was for Fang Ru!

If Liu Rong was born again, she would never say to herself chasing Fangru. In her heart, she likes her!

But if Liu Rong hadn't been born again, how did she know her family background? He never said outside what her family did?

Even when I go to the mountains to gather herbs, I just say I have some interest in this aspect, and I just learned a little!

"Do you know that I like Fang Ru? How did you know?" Ning Yuheng stared at Liu Rong closely.

Liu Rong squeezed her hands together and frowned: What happened to Ning Yuheng? They all said to help him chase Fangru, but instead of agreeing, he asked himself her instead!

"Don't worry about how I knew it! I just ask you, do you want Fang Ru!"

Ning Yuheng was silent, how could he not think about it, even dreaming! But Liu Rong, how can he believe this woman!

"Go back! I really don't have the kind of medicine you want here!" Ning Yuheng turned around and wanted to enter the house.

"Ning Yuheng, if you refuse, you will regret it! Don't even want to chase Fang Ru in your life!" Liu Rong saw that Ning Yuheng was about to leave, she was anxious and couldn't help raising her voice!

Ning Yuheng stopped and turned to look at Liu Rong: "What do you mean? What do you know?"

He didn't know that Liu Rong was not lying to him, it was about Fang Ru, and Ning Yuheng didn't dare to be careless.

Liu Rong smiled triumphantly when seeing Ning Yuheng's stopped footsteps. It seemed that Ning Yuheng still liked Fang Ru, that was enough!

Knowing Ning Yuheng's weakness, is she still afraid that Ning Yuheng will not treat her face?

"Ning Yuheng, don't ask so much! If you want to catch Fang Ru, heal my face!"

Liu Rong lifted her chin slightly and looked at Ning Yuheng proudly. Now it is Ning Yuheng begging her. It's not that she begged Ning Yuheng, she didn't have to posture like just now!

Ning Yuheng looked at Liu Rong like this, overlapping with Liu Rong after the death of Qi Han in the previous life. This is what Liu Rong really looked like!

Ning Yuheng thought it was ridiculous when he thought of the way he was played around by Liu Rong before.

"Can you really help me chase Fang Ru?" Ning Yuheng frowned slightly, as if she didn't believe it.

"Of course, the premise is that you help me heal my face, otherwise, everything is forbidden!"

Liu Rong squinted at Ning Yuheng with her arms around her chest, feeling a little pity in her heart, like Ning Yuheng who is handsome and capable. Man, it should be around her Liu Rong.

However, compared with a man, of course his face is more important! Without Ning Yuheng, there are other better men, such as Meng Xing.

If you lose your face, no matter how good a man is, it doesn't matter to you!

Ning Yuheng was a little shaken, he remembered Fang Ru's indifferent attitude towards him, what if Liu Rong really had a way?

No, no, can't believe this woman! Was it not miserable enough that he was harmed by Liu Rong in his previous life?

"You go back! I really don't have the medicine you want here!" Ning Yuheng's face turned cold. This woman was so powerful, she almost shook him again.

"Ning Yuheng, don't regret it! Without my help, you wouldn't want to get Fang Ru in your life!" Seeing Ning Yuheng so oily and salty, Liu Rong's face sank.

Ning Yuheng just turned around coldly, ignoring Liu Rong.

Liu Rong cursed bitterly, but was helpless and had to go back and find another way.

Fang Ru stood behind the window, looking at Ning Yuheng and Liu Rong. Liu Rong's face was ruined, so I came to Ning Yuheng to beg for medicine! After all, Liu Rong knew the identity of Ning Yuheng!

Fang Ru didn't hear what the two said. It was Liu Rong's slightly elevated "Don't Regret", but Fang Ru heard it clearly!

Why does Liu Rong say these words? Ning Yuheng didn't give her medicine? Fang Ru knew that at this time, Ning Yuheng had not developed a medicine that could restore scars on his face.

However, the Ning family actually still has medicine that can treat the scars on Liu Ru's face!

Why didn't Ning Yuheng give Liu Rong? In the previous life, Ning Yuheng couldn't wait to bring the best things in the world to Liu Rong!

Thinking of the changes in Ning Yuheng's attitude towards him since his rebirth, and thinking of Ning Yuheng's sad expression after his death!

A bold conjecture gradually appeared in Fang Ru's mind. Is Ning Yuheng the same as himself? Otherwise, there is no way to explain the weirdness of Ning Yuheng's behavior.

She didn't think much before, because this kind of thing itself is ridiculous!

But think about it now, I didn't have much contact with Ning Yuheng before this! Why would Ning Yuheng pester herself?

Unless, he has the memory of his previous life, and, after his death, he regrets it!

regret? Fang Ru snorted coldly. Ning Yuheng had better not be reborn, otherwise, the account of the previous life would have to be calculated with him!

Liu Rong passed the village entrance and saw the village girls who were gathering together to talk. When she wanted to step forward to say hello, she found that everyone looked at her with strange eyes.

Liu Rong tried to talk to a girl she was familiar with, but the girl avoided. Another girl squinted Liu Rong's eyes, curled her mouth and said, "Hey, do you still have a face to come out?"

A thin-faced girl next to her sneered: "Look at her face, it's as white as the newly painted whitewashed wall, to hide the scar!"

Liu Rong's hand touched her face, she thought When it gets late, no one will see the marks on her face.

Unexpectedly, this girl is so powerful, guessing from the powder on her face that there is a scar on her face. But how did she know that she had a scar on her face?

Liu Rong made a pitiful look and looked at the girls with tears in her eyes: "What happened? Why are you doing this to me? What did I do wrong?"

"Hey, what did you do wrong?" What did you do yourself that you don't know? You thief! Why did you steal Fang Fang's prescription?"

Liu Rong was surprised, how did these people know? Could it be that Fang Ru said it.

However, she didn't steal at all, at most she took a peek. At that time, she gave Fang Ru a special look. Fang Ru was solving a problem without looking at her at all!

"What are you talking about? What thief? What is the educated youth's prescription?" Liu Rong took her chest back and took two steps backwards, as if she had been wronged by the sky, "You guys, did you misunderstand me?"

"You don't want to admit that you've done something wrong! You and Liu Hua are really sisters, they are all the same white-eyed wolves. If the educated youth solves a problem for you, you can steal their prescriptions. Why are you so so Shameless?"

"Yes! There is still a face to pretend here! That day, Wang Chunhong went to your house and heard everything you and Liu Hua said! We all know that you stole Fang Ru's recipe! "

Fang Ru said that the prescription was lost that day, I am afraid that it will save you face! No wonder Liu Hua behaved so strange that day. Fang Ru said that the prescription was flawed, and if the medicine would leave scars, Liu Hua followed. It's like a choked neck!"

"If you don't tell me, I really didn't think of it. No wonder Liu Hua was so excited that day! So she already knew it!"

"You guys, what are you talking about? I don't understand! I didn't steal Fang Ru's recipe, my face is just allergic!"

Liu Rong tried to quibble, but where would the girl in the village believe it?

Liu Rong was originally rejected by Ning Yuheng, and she was furious. Now, it is even more angry.

Once at home, Liu Rong went to Liu Hua's room. Because of anger, Liu Hua's door was snapped by Liu Rong!

Liu Hua opened the door and saw Liu Rong. He was also a little surprised: "Didn't you say you want to go to the field? Why did you come back so soon?"

"Go in and say!" Liu Rong was angry. , Walked into the room first. Liu Hua followed and asked, "A Rong, what happened?"

"Liu Hua, why did you tell me that I stole the prescription?" Liu Rong stared at Liu Hua viciously, as if She said something that didn't suit her, and she could jump on it.

Liu Hua was stunned for a moment, and his face slowly changed: "A Rong, I don't know what's going on. You stole Fang Ru's Fangzi and it was spread! At that time, you had scars on your face and you were in a bad mood. I didn't dare to tell you!"

Liu Rong was almost mad at Liu Hua's stupidity. She rushed to Liu Hua, raised her hand and slapped Liu Hua: "Why didn't you tell me? Why not Tell me, ah? How could I have such a stupid sister like you?"

Liu Hua covered his face and looked at Liu Rong incredulously: "I am your sister, your dear sister! I didn't do it for you. You hit me? Why did you hit me?"

"Then I have to thank you for failing?" Liu Rong's stomach was nowhere to be angry. Seeing that Liu Hua had done something wrong, she dared to quibble, even more furious. "Liu Hua, am I your sister? You didn't tell me something that happened ?" When it came to this matter, Liu Hua was a little guilty: "I didn't mean it! During your period, you have a grumpy temper and get angry if you don't like it. How dare I tell you!"

"Idiot! Idiot!" Liu Rong was so angry that she walked back and forth in the house, stopping for a while, barely suppressing his anger, and asked: "How long has this matter been spread?"

"Half, half a month! "Liu Hua stammered and replied, her eyes flickering, she didn't dare to look at Liu Rong.

"Half a month? My dear sister, Liu Hua, are you trying to kill your sister? There was a rumor half a month ago that you didn't tell me? After half a month, how do you ask me to clarify this? Rumors?"