Chapter 19

"Just now, Liu Rong stole my beauty prescription!"

Liu Rong thought she hadn't seen it. If it were a previous life, she might have been completely immersed in solving the problem and could not notice the surrounding situation.

But now, she knew that Liu Rong had come, and it would never be so simple as asking questions. How can it be possible to completely ignore the surrounding situation and concentrate on solving the problem?

Liu Rong thought she had the recipe for Yu Rongshuang, but didn't know that the recipe was originally prepared for her.

"What?" Wei Huan's eyes stared at hearing, "You know, you still don't stop her? Let her steal your things? Are you stupid?"

"Sister Huan, don't worry. Let me finish!"

"How can I not be anxious! We only made so little money, if this recipe is stolen by Liu Rong, how can we make money?"

Wei Huan looked not anxious at all. Fang Ru, he really has no temper. "What the hell is going on, tell me! You are really anxious to death me!"

"The prescription she stole is fake!" Seeing Wei Huan anxious, Fang Ru didn't dare to sell it anymore and told the truth.

Since her snow skin cream became popular in the village, she has guarded Liu Rong! Liu Rong really did not live up to her expectations, and she came to her door as expected.

"Fake? No, she stole the fake prescription. What if the things made hurt people?" Wei Huan raised his eyes to Fang Ru.

"If the time comes, she will slap it back and take the matter to your head. With the thick skins of these two sisters, this is not impossible!"

"Don't worry, Sister Huan! Nothing like that will happen." !" Fang Ru believes herself, and soon Liu Rong will be overwhelmed by herself.

"How do you say?" Wei Huan moved the chair and put it in front of Fang Ru, slightly forward, in a listening posture.

"You wait, there should be results after a while!"

Wei Huan didn't understand Liu Rong, but Fang Ru knew this woman very well.

Because Liu Rong is wearing a book, she knows the efficacy of her prescription, so she will never check whether the prescription is true or not!

And how could Liu Rong not use such a good thing first?

Liu Rong, a woman who looks weak and pitiful on the surface, is in fact eager to win, and everything will dominate others.

Just like the questions she brought up before, those questions weren't formal questions from the school at first glance. Liu Rong didn't know where to find these remote questions, so she was embarrassed.

Liu Rong will bring these questions over, obviously not going to let her solve them all!

Liu Rong wanted to use these questions to beat her self-confidence, and Liu Rong in her previous life did the same.

Therefore, she deliberately used such a fast time to make questions, and even marked multiple solutions on some questions, in order to discourage Liu Rong.

She just wanted to tell Liu Rong that what you think is difficult to solve is nothing more than pediatrics in my eyes.

Thinking of previous lives, I was always compared with Liu Rong.

Liu Rong and Qi Han are married, and the couple have deep feelings and live a sweet life. After getting married, Liu Rong gave birth to two sons to Qi Han, which made the people around him very envious!

But she, married to Ning Yuheng in such a despicable way, was indifferent by her husband and kept the vacant room alone, but she was deemed to deserve it.

After several years of marriage, there was no news in her stomach, and she was compared with Liu Rong as a joke before and after tea and dinner.

God knows, how can she give birth to a child if she is still a virgin until death?

This is also the reason why she hates Liu Rong so much after reading that book!

This woman, this thief, has stolen her things, and has to suppress her everywhere to show her superiority. What is she relying on, is her thick-skin?

A cloud of shadow flashed in Fang Ru's covered eyes. She was already broad-minded if she didn't go to Liu Rong.

But Liu Rong came to the door by herself, so don't blame her for revenge for her past and present.

Liu Rong really thought her things were so easy to handle, and even dared to do this kind of cocky things under her nose. He really regarded her as a fool!

I just hope that she won't regret taking that prescription!

After Liu Rong came home dizzy, she didn't care to study the prescription, so she went straight to Liu Hua's room.

"Sister, tell me about this man Meng Xing!"

"Meng Xing? Why, did you fall in love with him?"

"Well, seeing him today, my heart was pounding, Sister, I might like it. It's him!" Liu Rong showed a trace of shame on her face.

"Don't think about him! I heard our dad say that this person may have an unusual background, and he can't be climbed by a family like ours!" Liu Hua looked at his sister and discouraged.

"Why is it unusual?" Liu Rong became more interested in Meng Xing when Liu Hua said this.

"I don't know the specifics. It seems that his family has been a big official, but no one knows the specifics. A Rong, listen to your sister's advice, this person is not something we can provoke!"

Liu Hua seems to outsiders. She is an ungrateful white-eyed wolf, but she still loves her own sister very much.

Although she didn't like what she said, she was really thinking about Liu Rong sincerely.

"I see, sister, I'm just asking!"

Liu Rong naturally couldn't get rid of her thoughts. From the moment she saw Meng Xing, she knew that Meng Xing was what she meant to wear a book.

As for what status is worthy of it, Liu Rong smiled.

Just because she could read the doctor's head, and the emotional intelligence that turned the four boys around in the same dormitory, only one Meng Xing, she didn't believe she couldn't hold him.

Originally, she was still considering the identity of Meng Xing. After all, this person is not mentioned in the book at all.

If his family background is only average, even if he looks good enough for her own aesthetics, she can only play with him for a while.

But she didn't expect that she would get an unexpected surprise in Liu Hua's place, and Meng Xing's family background was unusual! But it's great, Meng Xing was born for her!

Liu Rong returned to her room and silently wrote down the contents of the prescription that Fang Ru had clipped in the book.

She looked at the words on the recipe and smiled on her face. With this prescription, she is still afraid that Meng Xing's family will not accept herself in the future?

You know, in the original book, Fang Ru relied on this prescription to open up the situation in Beijing. Not only did she rise, but she also provided a avenue for Qi Han's promotion.

What Fang Ru can do, can she not be able to do what she is a modern person with high IQ and EQ? She can only do better than Fang Ru!

Although Fang Ru has a high IQ, her EQ is extremely low, and he doesn't know how to use this recipe for his own benefit.

If it weren't for the role of this recipe, it would be impossible for Fang Ru to succeed if the ladies who were attracted to take the initiative to help!

This recipe can only be used to its maximum value if it is in her own hands.

In a blink of an eye, another week passed, and Li Xiuying returned from the town by shuttle bus. She ran into Fang Ru's house without entering the house.

What she is most passionate about right now is to describe to Fang Ru the enthusiasm of the women in the town for Xuefu Ointment.

"Don't you know, those female students in our class know that I have Snow Skin Ointment in my hand, that envy and jealousy! If I take Snow Skin Ointment on my body, I think they would like to grab it in my hand!"

Li Xiuying said, and gestured excitedly, trying to restore the situation at the time.

"They don't know yet, my aunt is the one who sells this thing, and the one who makes the snow skin cream is my friend! If you let them know, I'm afraid they will not chase me three miles, but also find you the maker of snow skin cream. Ah!"

"What you said is too exaggerated. Snow skin cream is easy to use, but it won't make the girls in town so crazy!" Fang Ru was amused by Li Xiuying's description.

"I'm not exaggerating at all!" Li Xiuying said sternly, "Someday you go to the town's supply and marketing agency, take a look, you will know! You haven't seen how crazy those people are!"

"I heard Some people line up to buy Snow Skin Cream to resell it! It is said that on the black market, a box of Snow Skin Cream has been sold for a dollar, so it is still in short supply!"

"This is unlikely!" Fang Ru didn't believe it. , A dollar can weigh more than a catty of meat, is anyone really willing to buy it?

"This is true, my aunt said it herself, and there are still fakes!"

Li Xiuying smiled twice as if thinking of something, "Don't you know, my aunt heard that the snow skin cream on the black market can be sold for a box of RMB , The jealous eyes are red! I wish I could take those snow skin creams to the black market and sell them!"

"Fortunately, my uncle stopped him, or my aunt would really rush to the black market!"

Fang Ru nodded, this At one point she believed it. From Li Xiuying's description, Fang Ru knew that Li Xiuying's aunt was a woman who dared to think and behave.

She took a box of Xuefu Cream 30 cents from her hand and sold one on the black market, and when she changed hands, she made a profit of 70 cents.

With more than twice the profit, with the character of Aunt Li Xiuying, she can really do it.

In the next time, Fang Ru still reads books and makes snow-skin cream every day. As for Liu Rong, soldiers are coming to block and flooding the earth. She still doesn't deserve to put all of her energy on her.

On this day, when Meng Xing and Wang Hao returned from work, they saw a girl not far away running in their own direction. Meng Xing turned around and gave way to the side.

Who knew that the girl ran up to him, stopped abruptly, and fell to his side. Meng Xing jumped away subconsciously, and the girl fell headlong in the paddy field.

"Ah, help!" Liu Rong flopped with both hands, asking for help from Meng Xing.

She didn't pretend, she had planned well and was able to fall into Meng Xing's arms. Who knew that Meng Xing turned a blind eye to her and jumped away.

She confiscated her foot for a while and fell into the paddy field.

However, she fell into an awkward posture, with her buttocks on the ground, both hands and feet on top, and she couldn't get up at all.

While Liu Rong was ashamed, she had to ask Meng Xing for help.