Chapter 47

Liu Rong did not speak, her smile gradually disappeared: "So, you always knew my purpose, since we are married, I've been watching the show, its fun right??"

"You falsely accuse me Liu Rong, I really wanted to live with you. Remember that time, after you spread Fang Ru's rumors, did I tell you something? You.. How did you perfuse me."

Qi Han felt that Liu Rong was simply unreasonable. It turned out that all his tolerance, in her opinion, was playing her like a monkey? Doesn't she want to think about it, why he knows so many things and still wants to be with her?

"Liu Rong, don't say so much. If you want to go, I won't stop. Anyway, we didn't get a marriage certificate, and we don't have to go to the commune to go through the formalities." I don't want it. I'll give you another 200 yuan, which should be enough for you to spend in college."

"Before you leave Shuangxi Village, I will not disclose our affairs to the public. That's the last thing i'll do for you."

Liu Rong was stunned: "What do you mean? Do you want to get a divorce?"

Liu Rong was angry. She didn't dislike him, and wanted to live with him. He actually wanted to divorce.

"Qi Han, it is your blessing that I, Liu Rong, is willing to marry you. I didn't even mention divorce, so you dare to mention divorce? Why are you? It depends on your lame legs or because of your poor peasants Identity?"

Liu Rong's voice was sharp and piercing, but it was not as piercing as her words.

"Divorce? Where did we get the divorce?" Qi Han laughed, "You didn't get a marriage certificate from me, didn't you mean that?"

Liu Rong paused, and she couldn't refute these words: "I didn't mean it, but don't I regret it? I made a mistake, so I can't give a chance to correct it?"

"Regret? Opportunity to correct?" Qi Han sneered, "Liu Rong, I don't know what else you want to make. But whether you really regret it or fake regret, it doesn't matter to me. I'm tired and don't want to do it anymore to Stay entangled with you."

"Qi Han, who do you think you are? You're just a crippled person. If you leave me, I want to see if you can find any good girl." Seeing that she said so, Qi Han was still like this, and Liu Rong began to become angry from embarrassment.

"It doesn't matter what you are looking for."

Since the words have already been said, Qi Han didn't stay in this room, and began to pack up his own things and plan to move to the next room.

Liu Rong watched Qi Han really made up his mind, and he didn't even sleep in the same room with herself, and she was trembling with anger: "Qi Han, don't regret it! If you just kneel down and beg me in the future, I won't be back."

Qi Han didn't Speak. He left after packing up. Mother Qi watched her son move out of the bunk, with a puzzled look on her face: "What are you?"

"Mother, I'm separated from Liu Rong."

After hearing this, Mother Qi's eyes darkened, but she But she did not persuade his son.

Since Liu Rong got married, she has seen her reluctance. She thought that if she gave birth to Baoguo and became a mother, Liu Rong would be better.

But in fact, it didn't. Liu Rong focused on her book and didn't care about Baoguo.

"Have you figured it out clearly?" Qi's mother asked.

"Think clearly." Qi Han replied.

Mother Qi nodded: "Since you have a clear idea, do it according to your own ideas."

A month later, the college entrance examination results came out. Fang Ru was the number one in the college entrance examination, not surprising, but Liu Rong was surprised that Fang Ru turned out to be the number one in science.

She did not apply for the Chinese Department of Beijing University, but chose the Biopharmaceutical Department of the Pharmacy Department of the Medical College.

As for Liu Rong herself, she was admitted to the Beijing Normal University instead of being admitted to the National Youth University she had always dreamed of.

Beijing Teachers College? Liu Rong looked at this admission notice, almost mad, not the Qingda University, not even the Beijing Normal University, but the Beijing Normal University. A word difference is a world of difference.

"How is this possible?" Liu Rong held the admission notice and couldn't believe it. Even if her score was not accepted by the Youth University, it would never be reduced to the Beijing Normal University.

Liu Rong suspected that the admission notice was mistaken, but it clearly stated that Liu Rong of Sungai Brigade was her name, but Liu Rong still didn't want to believe it.

She has paid so much to take a college entrance examination? Two days ago, she even thought that when the admission notice arrived, she must take the notice and smash it on Qi Han's face to let him know what he gave up.

But now, she has only taken a college entrance examination? Liu Rong is about to collapse, how could this be? It shouldn't be. How could her grades be admitted to only one college?

Since the results came out, Liu Rong walked on the road, not even daring to look up at everyone's expressions. She always felt that everyone was laughing at her, laughing at her overpowering, laughing at her not worth the loss.

In fact, Liu Rong is completely psychological. In this era, everyone is very happy to enter a secondary school. Liu Rong is admitted to a college. Some people in Shuangxi Village praise her in private, but she doesn't know all this.

A few days later, Liu Rong got news. It turned out that it was not that her score was not enough, but that Chen Mancang wrote a negative comment on her file when filling in the file information.

Because of this, I was not admitted to Qing University, nor was I admitted to any good school, and finally fell into a tertiary college.

After Liu Rong learned the news, she was almost mad, Chen Mancang, how could Chen Mancang dare to bully herself like this. What does he rely on?

Liu Rong rushed to Chen Mancang's team house with an angry expression: "Chen Party Secretary, what did you write on my file? Why did my score be so high, but only admitted at the Beijing Teachers College?"

Chen Mancang was working on the seeds for the next year in the team. Hearing Liu Rong's words, he didn't raise his eyelids: "What can I write on the information? Naturally, you should write it truthfully. What you did, I wrote something. "

How can you do this? My score can be admitted to the Youth University, because you wrote those messy things, so that I only took a Beijing Normal College? You killed me, do you know? ? "

Upon hearing this, Chen put down the warehouse full of information, watching Liu Rong, his face showing faint smile expression:"?? I wrote those things in a mess because you do not do those mess of things do you If I don't do it, can I write that way?"

"Why didn't I write those messy things to Fang Ru? People Fang Ru did so many good things, so I can only write them truthfully ."