Chapter 13

When Li Xiuying came to the question, Fang Ru gave her a box of snow skin cream.

She knew that Li Xiuying's aunt worked in the town's supply and marketing agency. When these people were selling things, they would occasionally carry some private goods.

"This facial oil is new to me. The effect is better than clam oil. Take it back and try it! If you use it well, I would like to ask you for a favor!"

"Okay! Then I will try it. Try!" Li Xiuying is a refreshing person. After contacting her during this time, she also understands Fang Ru's personality, and she immediately agreed!

Fang Ru and Wei Huan started their days when they went to work during the day and came back to make snow skin cream at night. Because of policy restrictions, two people can only do it sneakily.

"You said this thing can really make money?" Wei Huan asked.

"Of course!" It is now in 1976, and in a few years, the country will implement reform and opening up. At that time, it will be the time to really make a lot of money.

But now, these are just to improve life, by the way, to lay the foundation for the future! After all, she is not reliable at home, and it is not easy to always let Meng Xing send things.

Time slowly moved forward. During this period of time, Fang Ru occasionally saw Qi Han and Liu Rong when he was off work, but the two seemed to be unhappy with each other, as if Qi Han was pestering Liu Rong.

Fang Ru shook his head, Qi Han's leg is lame, which means there is no future! How could Liu Rong, a person from later generations, take care of Qi Han!

It's just that I don't know who Liu Rong will choose this time!

In fact, Meng Xing, Wang Hao and Ning Yuheng are the only ones with good conditions in Shuangxi Village. Fang Ru feels privately that Ning Yuheng is more likely!

After all, in the previous life, Liu Rong was somewhat ambiguous with Ning Yuheng.

But it is hard to say that when Liu Rong came in the previous life, Meng Xing was already dead! And now, Meng Xing is alive well, it depends on whether Liu Rong knows Meng Xing's family background!

Wang Aihua's wedding banquet also invited Wei Huan and Fang Ru. The two dressed up early in the morning and walked to Wang Aihua's house.

When Wei Huan and Fang Ru arrived, Wang Aihua was talking to his little sister!

The girls saw Fang Ru's arrival, and their eyes showed excitement!

"Fang Ru, did you really make that Xuefu Ointment?" Wang Hongxia asked.

Fang Ru's heart moved: "I did it!"

"Fang Ru, do you have any extras. Give me a little too? Not for nothing!"

Wang Hongxia asked. She is Wang Aihua's cousin and she came from the town. When I came back to attend my cousin's wedding, I didn't expect that after more than a month, my cousin's skin became so good!

When she inquired, she knew that Wang Aihua had used a facial oil called Xuefu Gao. After using it for almost a month, her skin became more delicate, and her skin tone became paler than before!

This simply made Wang Hongxia overjoyed, no girl does not love beauty! Seeing her cousin changed so much, Wang Hongxia also thought about it.

"Yes, but there are not many!" Fang Ru said, "If you want, I'll give you some!"

She didn't dare to ask for Wang Hongxia's things. This person is not familiar with her, and she doesn't know her character. .

In addition, there are still several other girls staring at it. In case someone gets bad thoughts and reports her, she has to guard against it!

"Then how can I get your things for nothing?" Wang Hongxia was a little embarrassed!

"That thing is what I made casually, it's not a valuable thing. But I can't give much, after all, I made it for fun!" Fang Ru said.

"Fang Ru, do you still have it there? Can you give us some too?" When the other village girls saw Wang Hongxia, they opened their mouths and asked for it.

After all, Wang Aihua's face is there, it is a living sign! Who doesn't want to make their skin better, who doesn't want to be more beautiful?

"Yes, there are, but I really don't do much. Everyone can only be divided into a little bit." Fang Ru showed embarrassed expression.

"It's okay, it's okay at all!" a girl said.

"Yes, it's okay at all!" the other girls echoed.

"That's fine! I'll take you there when I go to work tomorrow!"

"Why don't you wait for tomorrow! After Aihua's wedding is over, we will go to the educated youth spot with you!" A girl with a loud voice Said, this girl is obviously impatient.

"Yes, we will come with you in a while!" After Wang Aihua's wedding, Wei Huan and Fang Ru took a few girls to the educated youth spot.

When passing by Shuangxi Village Primary School, Qi Han and Liu Rong were unexpectedly found. Because they are so far away, several people can't hear what they are talking about! Just looking at Liu Rong's movements, she seemed very excited!

After a while, Liu Rong turned his head and left. Qi Han wanted to reach out and grab Liu Rong, but he was pushed aside fiercely!

It seems that Qi Han has not given up! Fang Ru thought.

"Hey, Qi Han really doesn't give up! Liu Rong made it clear that it didn't mean anything to him, and Qi Han is still entangled in it!" a girl said.

"Hey, it's a pity for Qi Han! Before his leg was crippled, he was a good marriage partner in our village, and it was okay to match Liu Rong. Unfortunately, he was unlucky and he crippled his leg. Where is Liu Rong? Can she still see him?"

"Don't say that he is lame, even if he is not lame, Liu Rong also looks down on him. I have seen Liu Rong sway in front of Ning Yuheng several times, but Ning Yuheng did not. How to deal with her? Qi Han is not bad, but compared to the educated youth from the city like Ning Yuheng, he is still a bit worse!"

"That's true! But Liu Rong is really ambitious, and I actually want to catch Ning Yuheng! Ning Yuheng is the best educated youth here except Meng Xing!"

"Don't talk about Liu Rong, if you have one Chance, you don't want to marry Ning Yuheng?" A girl laughed.

"Yes! It's a pity that Meng Xing is too cold, otherwise, I would like to marry him!"

"Dreams! Meng Xing can see you!"

"Isn't it just a dream?" Several girls laughed and walked towards the educated youth. go with.

Fang Ru's expression changed when she heard them mention Ning Yuheng. However, seeing them teasing each other like this, they couldn't help but smile. The girls in these villages are still very cute!

Qi Han was pushed a bit by Liu Rong, his face was a bit hard to get through, and he heard the laughter from several girls, his face was even more ugly! These girls must have seen the scene just now!

Qi Han raised his head and saw Fang Ru who was surrounded by the girls, his face stiffened! For Fang Ru, Qi Han's feelings are very complicated!

On the one hand, Qi Han felt guilty for misunderstanding Fang Ru in his previous life! But on the other hand, he also has a grudge against Fang Ru!

That day, if Fang Ru had a little sympathy, and helped him, he wouldn't be where he is today.

Thinking of this time, no matter how she pursued Liu Rong, she was indifferent. Even just now, she told herself that she likes Ning Yuheng, so she should stop pestering her!

The defeated generals who had lost to his previous life, Qi Han had mixed feelings in his heart.