Chapter 46

Meng Xing got on the tractor heading to the town. He didn't dare to turn his head. He was afraid that he would never want to go again when he turned his head, but he had to go.

The tractor drove forward with black smoke and a sudden noise.

Fang Ru looked at the tractor moving away, and suddenly remembered that the safety rope he had woven for Meng Xing had not been given to him.

Fang Ru raised his leg to follow, but no matter how slow the tractor was, it was faster than her speed. Just when Fang Ru thought he couldn't catch up and stopped and bent over to gasp, the tractor stopped.

An army-green figure jumped off the tractor and ran towards Fang Ru.

"Aru." Meng Xing hugged Fang Ru. At this time, he no longer cared about others' eyes.

He suddenly turned his head just now and saw Fang Ru chasing the tractor behind. At that moment, he didn't think about anything. After asking Li Tiezhu to stop the car, he turned back to find Fang Ru.

"Silly girl, what are you doing after me?" Meng Xing touched Fangru's forehead, sweating a bit because he ran violently.

Fang Ru took out the red safety rope from her pocket and handed it to Meng Xing: "I have nothing to give you. This is a safety rope made by myself to keep you safe. May you be on the battlefield.

Invincible, come back victorious." Meng Xing pinched the red safety rope and put it on her hand: "I will return safely. Wait for me and wait for me to come back to marry you."

"Okay, I'll wait for you to come back ." , You must return safely." Fang Ru's eyes were wet, and she told herself not to cry, but her tears were not obedient.

Meng Xing sighed and wiped her tears with her fingertips: "Don't cry, cry again, I will not bear to leave."

Meng Xing lowered his head and printed a cherished and pitiful kiss on Fang Ru's forehead.

His hand rubbed the place where he kissed, and then gradually fell down and fell on the red lips like cherry blossoms: "Next time I come back, this is the one I want to kiss."

Fang Ru couldn't stand Meng Xing's teasing, his face was sour. Although she has lived for two lifetimes, she has never had such close contact with men.

This emotion dispelled the sadness of parting, Fang Ru pushed Meng Xing: "Go away, don't delay the time. If you can, when you get to the place, write me a letter and

tell me you are safe." Fang Ru didn't know Meng Xing. Can I write letters where I go?

"Okay, I'm leaving." Meng Xing hugged Fang Ru in his arms and squeezed hard before turning around and leaving in strides.

Fang Ru stood there until the shadow of the tractor was no longer visible, and then he was ready to go back.

Meng Xing went back to the tractor, took out the letter that Fang Ru particularly instructed from his pocket, and opened it to read.

But the more I read it, the more I got more frightened. After reading the letter, Meng Xing finally understood why Fang Ru ruined it after letting him read it.

He took out a match, lit it, and burned the letter to ashes. With his hand, the ashes were scattered everywhere with the wind, leaving no trace.

After Meng Xing had left, Fang Ru spent the morning in a daze, and only cleared up in the afternoon.

Meng Xing has already left, no matter how melancholy she is, it won't help. It's better to improve herself. When Meng Xing comes back, she can stand beside him with a more confident attitude.

After Meng Xing left, the days seemed to be the same. Fang Ru went to the health clinic as usual to show patients colds and coughs and other minor illnesses, and followed Qian Jianghuai to learn more advanced medical techniques and plant cultivation techniques.

Occasionally, when I have time to spare, I will reward myself with something delicious. Every time at this time, Wei Huan and Wang Hao looked at Fang Ru with blank eyes and asked her to do more.

Half a month later, Fang Ru was about to return to the educated youth spot after leaving work, but was stopped by Chen Mancang: "Fang Ru, there is a letter from you."

Fang Ru accepted the letter and thanked Chen Mancang. She opened the letter while replying to the educated youth.

She thought the letter was sent by her second brother Fang Weihua. After her second brother returned to the city, she would often write to her, and would send her something from the city from time to time.

Just looking at the dragon and phoenix on the envelope, Fang Ru knew it was not from the second brother Fang Weihua.

She opened the letter. The content of the letter was very simple: Peace, don't read it! I want to wake you up.

Fang Ru looked at the Qiu Jin font, her eyes suddenly sore.

During this period of time, she arranged her time very full and lived a very fulfilling life. She felt that she did not miss Meng Xing that much.

But Fang Ru didn't know until he read his letter. It wasn't that she didn't want to, she just suppressed this longing in her heart.

She wanted to reply to Meng Xing, but there was no address on the envelope. Fang Ru could only turn the eight characters upside down and read them over and over again.

Really, if he could write letters, why not write a few more words, Fang Ru complained a little bit in his heart.

Back to the educated youth point, she laid the letter flat on the table, took a stack of letter paper, and began to reply to Meng Xing.

She knew that this reply letter could not be sent, but she just wanted to reply. She wrote three full sheets of her study and work experience during this period of time before she stopped writing.

After writing this letter, it seemed that the dialogue with Meng Xing had also been completed. Fang Ru then folded the two letters together and put them under the box together.

After more than half a month, Fang Ru received another letter from the army. She was happy, but she didn't expect Meng Xing to be able to send her a letter.

However, when she opened the kraft paper envelope, she discovered that the envelope was not a letter, but a pile of woolen tickets and various soap tickets and other bills.

Fang Ru counted, and the gross ticket was 66 yuan. 66 yuan is not a small amount, an ordinary worker's salary for two months, there are still those votes.

For Fang Ru now, the money is really not much. Li Fenghua is a good money maker. Since Fang Ru let her do it, Fang Ru's private small vault has been turned over several times.

But this is not just money, but Meng Xing's feelings for her. Meng Xing was using this method to tell her that she was his family member after sending her allowance for the army.

While Fang Ru was moved in his heart, he was also a little worried that Meng Xing would suffer in the army. She approached Wang Hao and asked about the situation.

Wang Hao didn't know the specific situation of Meng Xing's army, but he still told Fang Ru not to worry: "Since Meng Xing brother sent you this money, you can use it to buy some delicious food. He doesn't cost much in the army. , Don't worry about this."

Moreover, Brother Meng Xing thought Fang Ru was his wife, so he sent the money.

Thinking of the recent rumors in the village, and a few brave boys, Wang Hao felt that he had to spread the news that Brother Meng Xing was sending money to Fang Ru.

Lest some people think that if Brother Meng Xing is gone, they just abandon Fang Ru. There are even a few people who don't know the sky is high and the earth is thick, thinking that if Meng Xing brother is gone, they can pick up the bargain? I didn't want to think about what Wang Hao did when he stayed.

Wang Hao feels that he has a heavy responsibility.

On this day, Fang Ru was walking on the road and saw several aunts smiling at her, and the young girl looked at her with envy, Fang Ru was a little confused.

Going back in the evening, I was going to ask Wei Huan, who knew that Wei Huan also looked at her with envy.

"What's wrong with you?" Did something happen that she didn't know?

"I'm so envious of you. You and Meng Xing are not married yet, and they have prepared the family for you. You didn't see what a few young girls said a few days ago. Tsk, it's really awkward. It's okay now. Meng Xing sent the money to see if there is anything to say about the red-eye disease."

Fang Ru didn't say a word, because the fact that Meng Xing went to serve as a soldier did not spread in the village. Everyone thought that Meng Xing was back. city. When the two talked about the subject, Meng Xing returned to the city, but Fang Ru was still in Shuangxi Village. There were some rumors in the village.

She also heard some of those rumors, it was nothing but Meng Xing was just playing with her, not really being with her.

Fang Ru just smiled when she heard it, she and Meng Xing didn't need to explain to outsiders.

But this incident must have been passed on by Wang Hao, and he only told him about Meng Xing's sending money.

Fang Ru can also guess Wang Hao's purpose for doing this, but that's okay. Recently, several people have been looking for her in the clinic through medical treatment, and she is also annoyed.

She explained that those people thought she was holding on for the sake of face.

Now that such news spreads, those people shouldn't come to her again.

In the following time, Fang Ru never saw Meng Xing's letter again. However, the allowances and subsidies will be delivered on time every month. Fang Ru guessed that it should have been sent by the person entrusted by Meng Xing.

She also knew that as the time of that war was getting closer and closer, Meng Xing was also very busy.

Fang Ru began to immerse himself in learning medicine and plant cultivation techniques, unconsciously, it was already October.

On this day, Fang Ru saw the last patient in the health center and was about to go back to the educated youth point. He ran in a panic outside the door. Fang Ru looked up and found that it was Qi Han.

As soon as he came in, he asked, "Is Dr. Qian?"

"My master was just called out. If you have anything to do, you can tell me." Fang Ru explained.

Qi Han looked panicked, sweating on his face: "Liu Rong is about to give birth, but the midwife said that this fetus is in danger. Let me come to the health clinic and ask Doctor Qian to pass."

Fang Ru Upon hearing this, he carried his medicine box and said to Qi Han, "Then go there."

Qi Han did not move: "I'll wait for Doctor Qian to come back." If it weren't for him to find Ning Yuheng, Ning Yuheng No, he wouldn't even come to the village clinic.

Fang Ru smiled. She didn't trust herself until Qi Han, but it was not the time to care about it now.

"You can afford it, can Liu Rong afford it? Don't worry, my medical skills are still okay in terms of gynecology. Life is a matter of life, and I will not lie on this aspect. You can trust me."

Qi Han hesitated, not because he didn't trust Fang Ru, but because Fang Ru's time to study medicine was too short to be believed.

Fang Ru wasn't angry: "In this case, I'll go there first, and you will wait here. If my master comes back, you will go with him again."

This time, Qi Han nodded, he thought it was safer. : "Thank you."

Now that she knows that Liu Rong has done a lot of things I'm sorry for Fang Ru, Fang Ru can shirk her inadequate medical skills in this matter, and she doesn't need to mix in this muddy water, but she still stands up. Fang Ru is indeed an admirable girl.

Fang Ru hurried to Qi's house, and as soon as he walked to the door, he heard a high and low shout inside.

Fang Ru walked in. Mother Qi was standing outside the door and walking around anxiously. Seeing Fang Ru coming in, she was taken aback and asked, "Why didn't Doctor Qian come?"

Fang Ru patted her medicine box. "My master is out, I'll see how Liu Rong is."

"Hey , I'm sorry to trouble you." When

Fang Ru reached the door, Fang Ru suddenly stopped and asked, "Aunt Qi, why don't you go in?"

"I, I'll just look outside." There was a trace of embarrassment on Qi's mother's face.

Fang Ru was a little surprised, but didn't think too much. She opened the door, and a bloody breath came.

The midwife Wang Po was instructing Liu Rong to give birth. In October, the weather in Shuangxi Village had already cooled down, but Liu Rong's hair was completely drenched with sweat and her face turned blue.

Fang Ru unloaded the medicine box and asked Granny Wang, "How is she?"

Granny Wang shook her head: "The condition is not very good. As the saying goes, Liu Rong's baby is just eight months old. It's a bit difficult."

Fang Ru approached Liu Rong, just wanting to see her condition, but Liu Rong suddenly opened her eyes, seeing that it was Fang Ru, her face changed: "What are you doing? You want to take advantage of it. If I give birth to a baby, do you kill me? You go away!"

Fang Ru curled his lips without ground: "I'll kill you, what are you doing, Madam Wang is still watching. I am going to jail for someone like you, am I worth it?"

Madam Wang also helped Fang Ru persuade him: " Liu Rong, Dr. Fang is kind enough to give birth to your dystocia, so you can cooperate a little bit." Liu Rong still opened her eyes wide and stared at Fang Ru, not knowing whether she should believe her or not. She had done so many bad things to Fang Ru before, and both of them knew that Fang Ru was so kind, would he come to see her doctor?

"Okay, don't stare. With this strength, keep having a good baby. My master taught me that as a doctor, I must have medical ethics. Even if you are my enemy, I will not do anything to you when you are seeing a doctor. , Put your heart back in your stomach, I'm not as shameless as you."

Wang's wife heard Fang Ru's words from the side, and her eyes showed appreciation. Qian Jianghuai deserves to be a good doctor, and his apprentices are also good.

As people in Shuangxi Village, everyone knows the idea between Liu Rong and Fang Ru.

Liu Rong used to do a lot of things I was sorry for Fang Ru, but Fang Ru was able to lend a helping hand when she was in distress. With this alone, Liu Rong was far worse than Fang Ru.

Fang Ru took Liu Rong's pulse and rolled her eyelids again, knowing that Liu Rong was exhausted.

She opened her medicine cabinet and took out a set of silver needles from it. After disinfection, she began to stick Liu Rong's acupuncture points one by one.

As Fang Ru pierced more and more needles, Liu Rong gradually felt that her somewhat cold belly began to warm up, and she seemed to have more strength in her body.

Wang Po saw that Liu Rong's body improved, and hurriedly directed Liu Rong to breathe hard and start giving birth.

Liu Rong also knew that medical skills were lagging behind in this era, so she did not dare to neglect, and followed the instructions of the Wang Po.

After half an hour, Liu Rong only felt lighter, and something slipped out between her legs and her legs.

"Okay, it's born." Lady Wang wiped her sweat and smiled on her face.

The child looked a little thin because of the premature delivery. Fortunately, during Liu Rong's pregnancy, Qi's mother took good care of her. The child weighed four kilograms, which was not as good as a full-term child, but in premature babies, this weight was also acceptable.

The baby was just born with red and wrinkled skin, looking like an old man.

Liu Rong saw that the child was safe, with a relaxed smile on her face. When her gaze touched Fang Ru again, the expression on her face turned complicated, her mouth opened, and she still said "thank you".

Fang Ru glanced at Liu Rong: "Thank you, you don't have to. I'm not trying to save you, but just performing the duties of a doctor. However, if you dare to be wicked and want to harm me in the future, I won't be polite."

Liu Rong was silent, and said after a while: "I know you look down on me, most people in the village look down on me, but you don't know why I became who I am now."

"You know Yes, I was born in a patriarchal family. From a young age, the good things belonged to the younger brother, and the new clothes belonged to the younger brother. You have nothing. Even in the college entrance examination, your grades are obviously much better than your younger brother, but your parents let you and younger brother went to college."