Chapter 26

Didn't Liu Rong want to pretend to receive this life-saving grace? Then let her help Liu Rong! But, I hope Liu Rong will not blame her for being troublesome when the time comes!

When Ning Yuheng heard this rumor, he was so shocked that he couldn't speak!

He thought that Liu Rong he knew was shameless enough, but he didn't expect this woman to be able to constantly refresh his lower limit!

It turns out that saving Qi Han was on vacation? Save Qi Han in the previous life, but this life becomes Meng Xing.

How shameless is this woman? Does she really think that Meng Xing and Qi Han are so easy to be deceived by her?

Ning Yuheng suddenly wanted to take a look. The appearance of Liu Rong being exposed to lies by Meng Xing must be very interesting.

Meng Xing was walking on the road, and from time to time, the aunts and grandpas reminded him: "Meng Zhiqing, be a man and learn about the reward! You have to say something to Liu Rong who saved you, right?"

Meng Xing looked at these people with a expression on his face. Indifferent, he didn't explain or deny, he just gave a hum.

To be a man is to learn that Entu repays his gratitude. He is already doing it, but it's not Liu Rong!

However, Meng Xing was also curious, where did Liu Rong dare to pretend to be his savior? Could it be that she thought everyone else was a fool, and didn't even know who saved her?

Not to mention that Fang Ru was sober when he rescued him, even if he was in a coma, he would not even be confused about his savior.

Anyone who claims to be his savior, will he admit it? He doesn't need to check it? Does he look so stupid?

Thinking of the last time Liu Rong deliberately fell on herself and wanted to calculate her own affairs, Meng Xing's face became colder.

However, Meng Xing didn't express his position, and the very light um was misunderstood by those uncles and ladies. Meng Xing had already admitted that Liu Rong was his savior, and Meng Xing was ready to pay back!

When Liu Rong heard the news, there was joy on her face! She looked at the unevenly colored face in the mirror, and it was not as uncomfortable as before. At this moment, her face was full of smiles.

Liu Rong was a little proud, but she took a lot of effort to spread this rumor!

Liu Rong was not sure whether Meng Xing really didn't know who the savior was. When spreading the rumors, she deliberately made people say plausible!

Even so everyone knows, it was Meng Xing she saved! But if Meng Xing remembers who rescued him, she can also shirk cleanly and say that she didn't say such a thing!

After all, she did not say such a thing. She just deliberately guided the people to make them think that Meng Xing was saved by herself!

But she didn't expect that Meng Xing would admit it, and plan to repay her favor! I wanted to come to even God to help her, but that's what made her succeed! Liu Rong herself felt incredible.

However, thinking about it carefully, I have even encountered things like wearing books. This bit of good luck is really nothing.

Since knowing that Meng Xing had admitted his life-saving grace, Liu Rong walked in the village, not evasive as before.

Even the girls who mocked and accused Liu Rong before stopped talking coldly to her.

There was even a small group of people who looked pretty good and began to flatter her, hoping that through Liu Rong, they could climb Meng Xing.

Although these people don't know Meng Xing's family background, from the perspective of Meng Xing's usual dress, words and deeds, Meng Xing definitely did not come from an ordinary family!

What's more, Meng Xing has such a handsome face! Which girl doesn't cherish spring? Liu Rong's face has been ruined, even if she rescued Meng Xing, Meng Xing would not be able to see her!

But they are different. If you can borrow Liu Rong's light to get to know Meng Xing further, maybe you will be attracted to Meng Xing?

"Liu Rong, you really saved Meng Xing! You are really capable! The snake venom is not a joke. If you are not careful, you will be infected by the venom!"

Liu Rong lowered her head and said modestly: "Hey, where did you think so much at that time! No one can go up to help when you see someone lying on the ground! This is all that should be done, and there is nothing to say. I don't know how to respond. The matter, this matter has spread!"

"Sister Liu Rong, you really have a good heart! People like you who don't want to report to you, but there are not many!" I have to say that Liu Rong's pretense is really deceiving. Several innocent girls.

"Hey! You said you, a pretty good girl, how did you think of stealing Fang Ru's recipe?" a girl said suddenly.

The originally warm atmosphere was suddenly chilled by this sentence!

Liu Rong pursed her mouth and made a look of weeping: "I have never stolen Fang Ru's prescription! I don't know what enemies Wang Chunhong has with me, so I'm making my rumors like this!"

"Then your Face?" a girl asked, looking at Liu Rong's face with a thick layer of powder.

Liu Rong bowed his head, a sad look: "is also a coincidence, I can not eat eat, but why I could not stand the allergic itch Italy, reaching out his face, the face we have become so!!"

"So is This way! We misunderstood you!"

Some people believed Liu Rong's remarks, while others didn't. But no matter what, her situation now is much better than before.

Liu Rong was enjoying the flattery of these girls. After all, after her face was ruined, she walked around the village, and all she got was blank eyes and contempt.

She hasn't gotten such flattery for a long time!

But on the other hand, she looked down on these girls who flattered her. I thought she didn't know the thoughts of these people, and wanted to use her to get to know Meng Xing, using her as a pedal, what beautiful dreams would she do?

The last time Fang Ru calculated it, she was careless. I thought that if you mastered the plot, you mastered everything!

Now that she has received a lesson, she will naturally be cautious in doing things! Whoever wants to calculate it to her, it's not that easy!

Liu Rong was waiting for Meng Xing to come to repay his favor in such an atmosphere. However, Liu Rong waited left and right, and did not wait until Meng woke up at Liu's house.

Could it be that Meng Xing is still preparing? Yes, to repay your kindness, you can't just bring any gifts to your door. Naturally, you have to prepare!

Given Meng Xing's unspeakable family background, what gift would he bring to the door? Liu Rong was full of expectations!

However, no matter what gift Meng Xing mentioned, she would not accept it! She had to make a fresh and pleasant little white lotus in front of Meng Xing, to let him know that she didn't save him for any reward. In this way, Meng Xing will feel that she is different.

She knows people like Meng Xing too well, for people like them, the more you ask for something from him, the less he will give it. If you don't, he thinks that you are sincere, kind, and generous!

In case Meng Xing takes a fancy to her qualities, it is not impossible for Meng Xing to fall in love with her by her means.

Regarding how to deal with men, Liu Rong had perfected this skill as early as when dealing with the four boys!

She believed that as long as Meng Xing looked at her, Meng Xing could not escape her palm. Although her face is flawed, Liu Rong believes in her charm.

However, Liu Rong was not going to wait at home! She is going to the place where Meng Xing works and meets Meng Xing by chance! Of course, she had to pretend to explain that she didn't mean it last time!

I think I was too hasty last time. Given Meng Xing's family background, what kind of woman has he never seen? With his own method, it looks like a pediatrician in front of him, no wonder he is so indifferent to himself!

However, Liu Rong did not meet Meng Xing where Meng Xing worked, but Qi Han instead.

Liu Rong frowned, why did she meet this man again? There's more to be done?

Qi Han thought that if his face was ruined, he could get himself? Go ahead and make his spring and autumn dreams!

Qi Han looked at the frowning and gloomy woman in front of him, and his heart was full of violence!

Just for such a woman who is full of lies and admiring vanity, he lost a leg and has a great future.

And this woman, not only despised him, but treated him coldly! Even want to hook up with Meng Xing!

I don't want to think, who made him what he is today?

Think about how blind I was in my previous life, how could I be confused by a woman like Liu Rong?

Qi Han couldn't figure it out, maybe at that time, he was blinded by the words of the savior!

Liu Rong said with a cold face: "Why are you here? Qi Han, let me tell you, even if my face is ruined, it can't match your lame mud legs! You rested your mind as soon as possible. , So as not to get deeper and deeper, unable to extricate yourself!"

Rebuking, Liu Rong still has a trace of pride in her heart. How to say Qi Han is also the hero of the original book, but it is a pity that he has a lame leg.

Qi Han smiled. He probably knew the purpose of Liu Rong's presence here, but Meng Xing and Wang Hao were responsible for this land.

"You are here for Meng Xing, right?"

"What do you want to do?" Liu Rong looked at Qi Han warily. She put on makeup specially to cover up the traces of different shades on her face before she came to see Meng Xing. , Can't let Qi Han destroy it!

Qi Han smiled again, and whispered: "What do I don't want to do? I have a few questions to ask you. Tell me, I will let you go!"

"What's the problem?" Liu Rong still did not let go of his guard.

"This is not a good place to talk! Let's go to Hongxi. There are few people there and it's not easy to be discovered!" Qi Han said.

"I'm not going! If you have anything, just say it here!"

Liu Rong is not a fool, she obviously felt that Qi Han was wrong.

He said it himself, Hongxi is sparsely populated, why would she go with him? In case something should happen, she would ask someone to make sense.

"Don't worry! I won't do anything to you!"

"I won't go!" She is not so stupid!

Seeing that Liu Rong was not fooled, Qi Han looked around for a while, the sky had gradually darkened, and there was no one in the ground.

Thinking of the doubt in his heart, Qi Han decided not to spend time with Liu Rong.

Just when he was about to act on Liu Rong, a voice stopped him: "Qi Han!"

"Ning Yuheng? Why are you here?" Seeing Ning Yuheng, Qi Han frowned, knowing that today is not to think about it. I picked something out of Liu Rong's mouth.

Liu Rong breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Ning Yuheng! She didn't even say hello to Ning Yuheng, turned her head and ran.

Ning Yuheng frowned as he looked at Liu Rong's hurriedly fleeing figure.

He looked at Qi Han, no matter what, this person has made great contributions to the country and the people in his previous life. Even in his previous life, when the two were rivals in love, he respected Qi Han.

Seeing Qi Han pestering Liu Rong like this, thinking about what Liu Rong did after Qi Han passed away in his previous life, he closed his eyes: "You come with me! I have something to tell you!"

Qi Han was a little strange. Ning Yuheng asked for medicine. In this life, there is no contact between the two of them. What can Ning Yuheng have to say when looking for him?

But looking at Ning Yuheng's cautious expression, Qi Han nodded: "Go to Hongxi! It's remote and open, and it's a good place to talk!"

Ning Yuheng nodded, and the two went to Hongxi side by side. Go.

Qi Han thought that Ning Yuheng was going to say something, but when he got there, Ning Yuheng didn't speak anymore.

"What are you trying to say? A big man, don't be mother-in-law, okay?"

Qi Han became a little impatient. Originally, his goal was not achieved, and his mood was not very good.

Ning Yuheng said that he had something to say, but he was chirping here again, Qi Han was really in no mood.

Ning Yuheng raised his head, looking at Qi Han's gaze, with some regrets.

He is not a mother-in-law, he is just thinking about what to say.

"Qi Han, are you back too?"

"What do you mean?" Qi Han's heart beat, his eyes shot at Ning Yuheng like a sharp sword.

Ning Yuheng closed his eyes: "Qi Han, General Qi!"

Qi Han's heart was like a drum, how could Ning Yuheng know? Is he the same as himself? I remembered whether I had revealed my identity at that time when I asked Ning Yuheng for medicine.

A trace of cruelty flashed in Qi Han's eyes, and he pinched Ning Yuheng's neck with one hand: "Say, what do you want to do?"

He said how Ning Yuheng changed this time. It turns out that he was born again!

"Qi Han, I have no malice against you! Calling you over, I want to tell you something about your previous life!" Ning Yuheng didn't care about Qi Han's hand on his neck.

"What do you want to tell me?" Feeling the kindness that Ning Yuheng exudes, Qi Han's eyes gradually eased, but the hand is still pinched on Ning Yuheng's neck.

"How much do you know about Liu Rong?" Ning Yuheng did not follow Qi Han's question to answer, but instead asked a question.

Qi Han's eyes flashed: "Ning Yuheng, just say what you want to say, don't bend around!"

Ning Yuheng sighed, "I hope you can stay calm. You may not want to hear what I say next!

" Don't talk nonsense, speak quickly!" Qi Han frowned, a little impatient. It's just that for Ning Yuheng's words, he also felt a little uneasy in his heart.

"Your youngest son is not your own!"

Ning Yuheng's voice was very light, but it was such a light and fluttering sentence that shook Qi Han's mind like a thunder.

"What nonsense are you talking about? How could Zhenguo not be my son? You don't want to instigate separation in your life without getting Liu Rong! Do you treat me Qi Han as a fool?"

Qi Han's hand slammed hard and pinched. Ning Yuheng coughed.

After Ning Yuheng stopped coughing, he smiled bitterly: "Am I talking nonsense, you really don't know anything in your heart? It's not me who treats you as a fool, it's Liu Rong!"

"It's impossible! I'm lame in this whole life ." It's normal for A Rong to look down on me! But in the last life, when I became famous, how could A Rong betray me?"

Qi Han didn't believe it, and didn't want to believe it! However, his hand that grabbed Ning Yuheng's neck gradually loosened it!

"Qi Han, do you remember that Chen Hongxing who often went to your house?" Ning Yuheng also knew Qi Han's actions. Although Qi Han didn't admit it, he actually believed it!

"Don't talk nonsense! I won't believe you! How could Zhenguo not be my son? He must be my son, he can only be my son, he can only be my Qi Han's son!"

Qi Han waved his hand, unwilling Listen to Ning Yuheng again! how is this possible? how is this possible?

Ning Yuheng looked at Qi Han staggering forward, and shouted from behind: "Qi Han, whether you believe it or not, you don't want to marry Liu Rong again! That woman is not a good person!"

Qi Han Without reply, Ning Yuheng watched his figure slowly disappear into the night.

After Qi Han left, Ning Yuheng did not leave immediately. He stood by the red creek and was startled for a while.

The conversation with Qi Han brought him back to his previous life! Thinking of the stupid things he did in his previous life, what is the difference between Qi Han now?

They were all deceived by Liu Rong!

The difference is that Qi Han has raised his son for a lifetime. In the end, his own son was replaced by someone else's son.

If it weren't for this, it wouldn't have broken out yet.

And myself, letting a virtuous wife aside and fall in love with a vain, shameless, and vicious woman, and his wife is depressed and died early.

Thinking of the situation after Fang Ru left in his previous life, two lines of tears fell in Ning Yuheng's eyes.

When Ning Yuheng returned to the educated youth spot, Fang Ru happened to come out to throw garbage.

Seeing him, Fang Ru turned a blind eye to him as he said last time. When he passed by, it seemed that there was no such person.

"Fang Ru, you said, if a person has done something wrong, regrets it, and wants to make up, can he still make it in time?"

Ning Yuheng whispered as he glanced at Fang Ru's back from the corner of his eye.

However, these words dissipated in the air as soon as they were blown by the cool night wind, and did not reach Fang Ru's ears at all.

Fang Ru was still thinking about studying medicine in her mind. She returned to the house after throwing away the trash, and Wei Huan was still helping her to grind the medicine powder.

"Sister Huan, have you heard of Qian Jianghuai?" Fang Ru remembered that Qian Jianghuai in his previous life was a person whom Ning Yuheng would respect very much later.

Wei Huan stopped and thought for a while: "Qian Jianghuai? The one in the cowshed? That is said to be the offspring of Qian Jia, a famous doctor in the Tang Dynasty? What do you ask him to do?"

"You said, what if I worship him as a teacher? "Fang Ru looked at Wei Huan and asked.

"Impossible!" Wei Huan shook his head, "Do you know how he got into the bullpen? Originally, he was only put down for exercise, but he was reported by his students before entering the bullpen! Such a person, you still miss him Admitting students? That's the one who was heartbroken by the students!"

"How do you know if you don't try it?" Fang Ru and Wei Huan have different views. When interacting with each other, it's about being sincere. For example, she and Wei Huan.

As long as she let Qian Jianghuai see her sincerity, she would not believe that he would remain unmoved. The more people are in the dark, the more they desire light.

Just like herself, she was afraid of Meng Xing's confession and love, but in this fear, there was a hint of expectation. That is a person in the emotional desert, yearning for rain and dew.

"You can try!" Wei Huan thought for a while, and still supported Fang Ru, "but there is one thing you have to remember, since you want to try, don't give it up halfway!"

"I know, Sister Huan! Thank you! "Thank you for being willing to believe and support me as always, no matter what I do, no matter what I do in the past or in this life.

Qi Han stumbled back home, ignoring his mother's call, and went straight back to the house and closed the door.

Qi's mother was a little worried about her son's state, even when her son was lame, it was not like today. She patted the door outside: "Ahan, what's going on? Don't scare my mother!"

"Mother, can you let me be alone?" Qi Han's irritable voice came from the room.

Mother Qi waited outside the door for a while, then sighed and turned to leave. What is this all about! My good son, he went to the mountain and he was lame when he came back!

I don't know what to talk about today, so Qi Han's face can be darkened like that! Mother Qi couldn't help sighing again, she should go and ask her ancestors for blessing! Recently, my family has been a bit unlucky!

Qi Han lay on his back on the bed, covering his face with his hands, thinking of Ning Yuheng's voice continuously in his mind: "Your youngest son is not your own!"

How could it be possible? How could Jinguk not be his own? how could be?

In the previous life, why did Liu Rong have some feelings for him, right? How dare she, how dare to do such a thing? Is she worthy of him?

Liu Rong, how dare she? Is she not afraid that he will know the truth and retaliate against her? Qi Han was so bitter that his steel teeth were about to be crushed, and his eyes were scarlet!

Qi Han did not believe in what Ning Yuheng said, but the matter of Zhenguo was not completely hidden in his previous life.

Because Zhenguo doesn't look much like him, and he's not at home for a long time, some people have indeed suspected it. But at that time, he trusted Liu Rong and severely rectified those who spread the rumors.

But what Ning Yuheng would rather reveal the identity of the rebirth and have to tell him, is it really a rumor?

Qi Han knew in his heart that he just didn't want to admit it. Liu Rong, Liu Rong, how much did you lie to me?

The next day, as soon as Ning Yuheng went out, he saw Qi Han squatting at the door. His face was clear and black under his eyes. It was obvious that he did not sleep well last night.

But also, anyone who hears something like that would have trouble sleeping peacefully.

"You go first! Ask for a vacation for me and Qi Han with the party secretary!" Ning Yuheng finished explaining to Zhou Qiang, then turned to Qi Han and said, "Come in!"

Qi Han followed Ning Yuheng into the house in silence, but Neither of them spoke, but sat face to face in silence.

After a long time, Qi Han asked in a deep voice, "Can you tell me what happened?" After
Ning Yuheng finished speaking, Qi Han understood! It turned out that Baoguo and Zhenguo were fighting for a position. He had met all the conditions to protect the country, and he was fully qualified to compete for this position.

But no one thought that this position was cut off by Zhen Guo! Baoguo was dissatisfied and investigated secretly, only to discover the relationship between Zhenguo and Chen Hongxing.

It turned out that Zhenguo was able to get this post because of the mediation of Chen Hongxing. The reason why Chen Hongxing will help Zhenguo is because the relationship between the two is father and son.

Baoguo knew that his family ugliness should not be spread, but Baoguo's daughter-in-law stopped doing it! Why is a younger brother who was born in an affair, but occupied the position of a man in his own family.

Baoguo's daughter-in-law handed the report letter, and this matter was exposed in front of everyone.

Qi Han wiped his face, his eyes flushed: "You said, does it count as retribution?"

Ning Yuheng didn't say a word, if he wanted to say retribution, he had already suffered retribution! After a person died, he found out that he was his beloved. How sad!

For the rest of my life, I wanted to start all over again, only to find that the person didn't care about him at all.

"You said, Liu Rong, why did she treat me this way? What am I not good to her?" Qi Han sighed, staring at the beams on the roof with dull eyes.

Ning Yuheng also sighed. To tell the truth, he sympathized with Qi Han: "It's none of your business, that Liu Rong is a bit strange!"

"After she was disfigured, she actually came to me for medicine, and she knew that my home was. A family of Chinese medicine practitioners, how did she know?"

Qi Han didn't care at all. Hearing this, he couldn't help but look at Ning Yuheng. He swallowed his saliva with an obscure voice: "She's back too?"

If so, does that prove that Liu Rong has no feelings for him?

This woman, this woman! Qi Han closed his eyes, and when they opened them again, they were filled with cruelty, and he would not let her go.

Ning Yuheng was taken aback by the hostility in Qi Han's eyes, and hurriedly persuaded him: "Don't mess around!"

Qi Han twitched, "Come on? Don't worry, I won't come around!"

Liu Rong treats him like this, and she still wants to use her life-saving grace to climb Meng Xing, she wants to be beautiful!

Liu Rong did think beautifully. At this moment, she was carrying a small basket containing the Sydney water specially boiled by Liu Mu, and she was going to send it to Meng Xing.

Meng Xing does not take the initiative, she can take the initiative! With the concealment of life-saving knowledge, Meng Xing couldn't possibly refuse her!

"Yo, Liu Rong, what are you doing?"

"My mother boiled pear water. I think this is because the weather is dry. I will send it to Brother Meng and those educated youths!" Liu Rong said softly.

"You are so kind to Meng Xing! But after all, I haven't seen any movement from Meng Xing after so many days! What happened to this man? You saved his life somehow, why did he even thank you Nothing?"

The person who was speaking was Aunt Ma. Her man worked under Liu Jian and naturally wanted to help Liu Rong speak.

"Aunt Ma, look at what you said! I saved Meng Xing, not to make him repay! What does it matter if you thank or not!" Liu Rong covered her mouth and smiled, her eyes flashing with joy.

Aunt Ma would think so, and there would certainly be such remarks in the village. Meng Xing would never come back, but it would be too late!

"Okay, Ma, I'm still rushing to send pear water to those educated youths! I won't talk to you!"

Liu Rong carried the small basket, waved her hand with Aunt Ma, and walked to the place where the educated youths are responsible. .

Wang Hao and Meng Xing were resting after a round of work. Seeing Liu Rong coming here from a distance, Wang Hao frowned, "This woman is really shameless! Do you dare to post?"

Meng Xing didn't pay attention to Liu Rong. , His eyes locked Fang Ru who was working.

Although it was autumn, the sun was still quite big outside, Fang Ru's sweat flowed down her cheeks, she wiped her sweat with her sleeves, ready to continue to dry.

Meng Xing stood up, walked into Fang Ru's field, and took the sickle in her hand: "I'm coming!"

"No need! There is a little left, I can finish it by myself!" Fang Ru hurriedly refused, wanting to grab the sickle. The sickle in Meng Xing's hand.

Meng Xing hid the sickle behind his back: "Don't mess around, it's not fun to be touched by a knife!"

"Then give it to me! I can do it myself!" Fang Ru's face was red, not knowing whether it was sun-dried or ashamed. of.

Meng Xing ignored Fang Ru, he bent down to continue to do what Fang Ru did just now.

Fang Ru followed him, a little embarrassed: "Don't do this! You are like this, how do people think of me?"

Everyone understands what it means for a man to work for a woman these days! But her relationship with Meng Xing was not like that at all!

"What do you think of you? Just say that we are a partner!" Meng Xing said as he worked.

"Meng Xing, don't you do this?" Fang Ru's face turned redder, but this time she was annoyed.

"I'm joking with you, don't be angry! Don't those people urge me to repay my gratitude all day? I'm here to repay my gratitude now!" Seeing that Fang Ru was really angry, Meng Xing calmed down his joking expression.

During this period, because of Liu Rong's propaganda and Shangru's backing to fuel the flames, Liu Rong's rescue of Meng Xing went viral throughout Shuangxi Village, and everyone knew about it.

But now, Meng Xing is helping Fang Ru with work!

"What's the matter? This Liu Rong rescued Meng Xing. It doesn't matter if Meng Xing goes to help Liu Rong, he actually goes to help Fang Ru work?"

"Why? Look at Fang Ru's deputy, whose surname is Meng. The designation was because I fell in love with her!"

"Sister Liu Rong, that Meng Xing is too much! You saved him, but instead of helping you, he went to help Fang Ru! I knew that you shouldn't have saved him in the first place!"

Liu Rong vaguely felt that something was wrong, but a few days ago, she had already admitted in public that she had saved Meng Xing. At this moment, she couldn't regret it anymore, so she had to bow her head and make a sad look.

Seeing Liu Rong like this, people in Shuangxi Village felt that Meng Xing was too ungrateful!

An aunt who thought she was righteous rushed to Fang Ru's field and held Meng Xing: "Meng Xing, you can't be like this without conscience! People Liu Rong saved you, but you didn't say it at all, and it's so ugly to others. Are you too ungrateful if you do this?"

Meng Xing straightened up and looked at the righteous lady in front of him, her lips twitched, and a sardonic smile: "Liu Rong saved me? Who told you? Did you see her save me?"

The aunt was stunned for a moment. She didn't expect Meng Xing to have this attitude, and she became even more angry: "What is your attitude? If I didn't see it, she didn't save you?"

"She really didn't save me! I'm stupid. , I don't even know who saved me! Didn't you let me repay my gratitude? I'm repaying my gratitude now!"

"What, what do you mean? Are you repaying gratitude now? What kind of gratitude are you repaying?" Then Auntie was taken aback by Meng Xing's words!

At this moment, people watching the excitement gradually gathered to Fang Ru's place. Liu Rong didn't want to come, so she was forced to come over!

Everyone heard Meng Xing's words clearly. At this time, someone looked at Liu Rong, "Liu Rong, what's the matter? Meng Xing didn't admit that you saved her. Please explain the situation clearly at the time and take a look. What face does he not admit!"

At this time, everyone still felt that Meng Xing was lying. So he pushed Liu Rong out, trying to expose Meng Xing's lies in public.

Meng Xing first said to Fang Ru , "No matter what I said for a while, you will respond first, and I will explain to you when I go back!" Although Fang Ru didn't speak, she nodded.

Meng Xing put down the hoe in his hand and stared at Liu Rong with sharp eyes: "Yes, Liu Rong! Tell me more clearly, how did you save me? I want to know too!"

Liu Rong's face was pale. , Until now, she didn't know where, Meng Xing knew who saved him at all.

Now that Liu Rong is riding a tiger, she regrets a bit, she shouldn't admit it a few days ago. Because of the previous rumors and Meng Xing's attitude, she thought that Meng Xing really didn't know who her savior was!

But now, what should she do? Liu Rong coughed twice and showed an awkward smile: "Meng, Meng Xing, you were in a coma at the time, you probably don't remember that I saved you!"

Liu Rong had no choice but to bite the bullet and hold on!

Meng Xing's brows wrinkled slightly: "I was in a coma? Liu Rong, I don't know why you were so panicked, but I know exactly who saved me!"

As Meng Xing said, he pulled Fang Ru, who was standing behind him, forward: "Fang Ru was the one who saved me!" When Meng Xing said that, everyone was shocked! They turned to look at Liu Rong, then at Meng Xing, what is going on? Who saved Meng Xing?

"Liu Rong, what is going on? You are talking!" Some girls who didn't believe Meng Xing were anxious for Liu Rong and urged.

How Liu Rong said it, she carefully recalled what she had heard at the health clinic, and came up with a strategy in her mind.

Liu Rong's heart settled. She raised her head and looked at Meng Xing, her eyes were already slightly reddish: "Meng Xing, I don't know why you lied like this! Back then, I did save you, why didn't you? Admit it?"

Meng Xingle heard this, but she didn't expect this woman to dare to beat her!

"Are you sure you saved me?"

"I'm sure!" Liu Rong didn't change her face. There are no videos and no recordings in this era. Everything depends on two people's mouths. As long as she insists that she saved Meng Xing, Meng Xing has no evidence to refute her.

Meng Xing's eyes were cold, and this woman really didn't shed tears without seeing the coffin.

"Since you saved me, you should know where my wound is?"

"On the leg, on the thigh!" Liu Rong showed a shy expression on her face when she said this.

"Yes, the wound is on my thigh!" Meng Xing raised his eyebrows, "You saved me, you must have helped me deal with the wound, right? So, now you come and tell me that the other scar on my thigh is a stab wound. , Or a gunshot wound?"

Fang Ru, who was standing by, raised his eyes and looked at Liu Rong, wanting to see how she would answer.

"I, I was anxious to treat your wounds at the time, and I didn't see your scars clearly!" Liu Rong did not expect that there were scars on Meng Xing's legs, but she also had an excuse to refute!

She was busy dealing with the wound. How could she pay attention to Meng Xing's scar in such a hurry?

"Didn't see clearly?" Meng Xing smiled suddenly, "That means you still see the scar on my leg, right?"