Chapter 27

Liu Rong suddenly remembered the plot he had seen on TV before. Meng Xing was deceiving herself. It must have been a gunshot or knife wound. Meng Xing must have no injuries on his leg.

At this moment Liu Rong was extremely sure, she lowered her head, with a smile on her face, she was almost fooled by Meng Xing.

When she raised her head again, the look on Liu Rong's face was extremely firm. She looked at Meng Xing and said word by word: "Meng Xing, don't lie to me anymore! I said, I saved you, yours. Except for the wound from the snake bite, there are no other scars on the leg!" As soon as Liu Rong said this, the villagers watching the excitement suddenly boiled like a frying pan.

"Meng Xing is too much. It was clearly Liu Rong who rescued him, so he didn't admit it, and even deliberately used this secret thing to defraud Liu Rong! If Liu Rong didn't see clearly, then this life-saving grace Was it just so erased by him?"

"Yes, I used to think that this young man, although his personality was a little colder, is not bad! But he didn't expect that he was such a person!"

Meng Xing ignored the gossip around him, he Staring at Liu Rong closely: "Liu Rong, are you sure? Are you sure you can see it clearly?"

Liu Rong sneered in her heart. At this time, Meng Xing still wanted to deceive herself, really thinking she was so good to deceive?

Liu Rong said to Meng Xing with a very firm tone: "I'm pretty sure, there are no other scars on your leg except the wound bitten by a poisonous snake!"

Meng Xing smiled, and he looked at Fang Ru: "You tell her, Except for the bite, what scars are there on my leg?"

Fang Ru smiled, and took a step forward: "Meng Xing's leg has a gunshot wound the size of a coin!"

Fang Ru paused, then said again. "The scar is on the edge of his new wound. You can see it at a glance when cleaning up the wound! There is no question of whether you look at it carefully!"

Liu Rong's face changed, but she was still cheated. This Meng Xing It's so cunning.

If he hadn't deliberately emphasized the knife wound or the gunshot wound, which reminded Liu Rong of the plot in the previous TV series, she would not be so sure that Meng Xing had no injuries.

As soon as Fang Ru's words came out, the villagers who had just helped Liu Rong be fair, immediately looked at Liu Rong with a strange look.

And the girl who just spoke to Liu Rong was even more upset: "Liu Rong, I've been helping you to speak in vain, but I didn't expect you to be such a liar!"

"You obviously didn't save people Meng Xing, but it happened that you are Misleading us, let us think that you are Meng Xing's savior! Liu Rong, you really deserve to be Liu Hua's sister, the sisters are disgusting!"

Liu Rong's face was pale, but there was no way to quibble. Just now, everyone in the village heard her words.

Older people are not as mean as the young girls. Looking at Liu Rong's expression, they also blamed: "Liu Rong, how can you do this kind of thing?"

Liu Rong looked at everyone around him. Blame her for her appearance, gritted her teeth with hatred in her heart, but there is no way to do it!

When everyone accused Liu Rong, Meng Xing suddenly took Fang Ru's hand and said to everyone: "In order to avoid other rumors from coming out in the future, I want to announce one thing here. Fang Ru and I are dealing with each other.! " 

"I hope in the future, i will not hear in the village of Fang Ru's bad rumors! Fang Ru has seen such men's thighs, shameless kind of thing! "

 Fangru glared at him. However, Meng Xing held her hand tightly and whispered: "Cooperate with me, and I will explain to you when I go back!"

Fang Ru didn't notice. After Meng Xing's words were spoken, the faces of several girls in the crowd Suddenly turned white!

Those are people who usually don't like Fang Ru as a human being. They really intend to take this opportunity to discredit Fang Ru's reputation.

Fang Ru was in the village, doing snow-skin cream and teaching girls to read. She took all the limelight, and naturally some people were jealous.

However, they didn't expect that Meng Xing and Fang Ru would be targets! The two are in this kind of relationship, and Fang Ru did such a move to save Meng Xing, otherwise they can't spread the rumors again!

Even Liu Rong, who was at the center of public opinion, showed a surprised look! Only at this moment did she realize that she was clearly calculated by these two people!

Why Meng Xing admitted that he was his savior was clearly deliberate, deliberately set a trap, deliberately led her into the trap.

Meng Xing, Fang Ru, hello, very good! Liu Rong hated them so much that her eyes could almost quench the poison. If she didn't repay the hatred, she would not be called Liu Rong!

What about the hostess, now that she is wearing the book, the hostess should do it.

Enduring the verbal abuse from the people around him, until these people were tired, exhausted, and loose, Liu Rong slowly lifted her numb feet and walked home.

On the way back, Fang Ru looked at Meng Xing: "Didn't you say you'll explain it to me, why should we deceive others say that we are objects??"

"Because the place where I was bitten is too embarrassing. If someone knows that you saved me, do you still need your reputation?"

"But now, in order to deal with Liu Rong, I have to pull you out! You must protect your reputation!"

Fang Ru was silent for a while before saying: "That doesn't have to be this way!"

"But it's the simplest and most effective way, isn't it?"

Fang Ru said nothing. What do you do in the future?"

"What are you worried about?" Meng Xing smiled, "Are you going to stay in Shuangxi Village for a lifetime? Two years later, when you return to Beijing, who still knows about you and me? "

Fang Ru always feels that Meng Xing's doing this is not as fair as he said. However, she couldn't refute it.

Seeing Fang Ru calm down, the corners of Meng Xing's mouth raised, pretending to be the object first, and then the fake will become real!

On the way back home, Liu Rong was covered with a hand and dragged to the secluded Hongxi Beach. She struggled hard, but that hand was too strong, and she couldn't get rid of it.

Fortunately, after reaching the place, the man let go of her. Liu Rong was so scared that she hurriedly backed up a few steps before looking at the kidnapper who turned out to be Qi Han!

"Qi Han! What do you want to do?" Liu Rong put her arms around her shoulders, for fear of what Qi Han would do to her.

The place here is remote, and even if she broke her throat, she might not be able to rescue her. Liu Rong could only try to save herself.

Can't force it, Liu Rong tried to stay calm, and she looked at Qi Han: "Qi Han, I know, you've always been upset because I refused your marriage proposal! But Qi Han, I have no choice! I just don't refuse, my Father, he won't agree!"

Qi Han watched Liu Rong pretending to be in front of him, full of irony in his heart. Before, why didn't he find that this woman is so good at acting?

He watched Liu Rong step back, as if the cat was teasing the mouse before catching the mouse.

Until Liu Rong retreated to the Red Creek, unable to retreat, and had to stop.

Qi Han paced slowly in front of Liu Rong: "Liu Rong, let me ask you a few questions. You obediently cooperate, and I won't let you suffer! If you don't cooperate..."

Qi Han keeps his hand in his pocket. After taking it out, Liu Rong saw that Qi Han was actually holding a snake with a red letter in his hand.

Her pupils enlarged involuntarily, and her voice trembled: "Qi, Qi Han, don't mess around! I'll tell you what you want to know! Take that snake away quickly!"

Qi Han was playing with the snake in his hand. , The tail of his eyes was slightly raised, and he looked at Liu Rong, "Liu Rong, how did you know about Ning Yuheng's family background?" What kind of prophet is she who knows that he will develop in the future?

Liu Rong was stunned for a moment, but Qi Han didn't expect Qi Han to ask this. Liu Rong's eyes flickered, "I, I also listened to others!"

She was a little upset. She thought she came through a book and knew the plot, so she was superior to others. Who knows, the person in this book is not a fool, and he has noticed the loophole in her words.

However, as long as she doesn't admit it, Qi Han can't do anything to him! I can't say anything about wearing books anyway!

As for Qi Han, Liu Rong knew that the snake in his hand was only a fright, at best, and he didn't dare to do anything to himself! Thinking about this, Liu Rong relaxed a little.

"I listened to what others said!"

"Listen to what others said?" Qi Han's face looked like a smile but not a smile. His dark eyes stared at Liu Rong for a while, and slowly approached Liu Rong with the snake infront of her face.

"You said, if I let a snake bite your face, will your face be destroyed more thoroughly?"

"You, don't mess around! If you hurt me, you will be in your life. It's ruined!"

Even though he knew that Qi Han was just scaring herself, but seeing the snake getting closer and closer, and the bright red snake letter that kept spitting out, Liu Rong still made her legs weak with fright and her teeth trembled.

Qi Han smiled again: "Believe it or not, even if I hurt you, I can still be unscathed!"

Liu Rong's eyes widened. The book described Qi Han as a very capable person and decisive and resolute in doing things.

She suddenly became scared. How could she get into a person like Qi Han and plunge herself into the present situation? This person now looks like a lunatic at all!

However, no matter how Qi Han threatened, Liu Rong was unwilling to tell the story. That is her biggest secret, how can she tell it?

Qi Han didn't seem to be in a hurry, he shook the snake in front of Liu Rong.

The next second, his hand stretched forward, Liu Rong felt a cold sticky thing sticking to her skin, and the thing was still moving on her skin.

She screamed in fright, couldn't help taking a step back, and fell into the water.

Liu Rong hurriedly crawled out of the water and wiped the water on her face: "Qi Han, you are crazy! Are you really going to have no future? You hurt me, you will go to jail too!"

For Liu Rong Qi Han didn't pay attention to the threat, he still casually played with the snake in his hand: "Do you know what kind of snake it is?"