Chapter 21

Liu Rong looked at the scarce medicine left on the ground, and at her flushed face in the mirror, she was so angry that she wanted to punch someone.

Thinking of that prescription, Liu Rong tickled her teeth with hatred. Fang Ru, Fang Ru, I won't let you go!

"A Rong, Fangru said, these rashes on your face will go down by yourself in a few days!" At this point, Liu Hua closed her eyes, tears streaming from her eyes, she said with difficulty "But, A Rong, Fang Ru also said that you can't apply the medicine for a while. Once you apply the medicine, you will leave...scars on your face!" 

The last two words are almost in her mouth, she doesn't Dare to open his eyes to see Liu Rong's expression.

Although Liu Hua said the last two words very quietly, Liu Rong heard the two sisters almost next to each other.

Liu Rong opened her eyes wide in disbelief: "What are you talking about? What were you talking about? It will leave scars! How could it be possible?"

Liu Rong couldn't believe her, her hands trembled and touched her face, leaving scars. ? Why does it leave scars?

She also wanted to seduce Meng Xing and hook Ning Yuheng by the way. But now, Liu Hua tells her that there will be scars on her face, how can she seduce these two outstanding men? Use a pockmarked face?

Liu Rong looked at the woman in the mirror, with resentful eyes and a disgusting rash on her face, she couldn't help but let out a scream, "Ah! Go to hell! Fang Ru, you vicious woman, why don't you? Go to hell! Go to hell!"

Liu Rong slammed the mirror to the ground, and glass shards splashed everywhere.

Liu Hua was frightened by her sister's vicious look, she hurriedly stepped forward to stop Liu Rong: "A Rong, don't do this! Fang Ru said, when the rash is gone, you can treat it, and the spots will disappear! "

Really?" Liu Rong looked at Liu Hua, her eyes bursting with feverish desire.

"Really! That's what Fang Ru said!" Liu Hua nodded desperately, proving to Liu Rong that he did not lie.

Liu Rong touched her face and wanted to look in the mirror, but found that the mirror had been broken by herself.

Now that the scar on her face can be cured, Liu Rong's heart relaxes a bit.

At this time, she asked Liu Hua: "How do you know all this? I didn't tell you, don't go to Fang Ru! Why do you want to go? You let everyone know that I, Liu Rong, stole Fang Ru. Is Ru's prescription?"

"It's not Fang Ru I'm looking for, but Fang Ru said it herself!" Liu Hua looked at his sister and explained hurriedly.

"Fang Ru said it himself?" Liu Rong didn't believe it, what was going on? How could Fang Ru know that he peeked at the prescription?

"Fang Ru said that her beauty prescription was lost because she had just researched it and it hadn't been tested yet. In addition, she found that the medicine in the prescription conflicted with each other. She was afraid that someone would use it according to the prescription. she've lost herself!" At this point, Liu Hua glanced at Liu Rong. She also didn't understand why Liu Rong believed that there would be nothing wrong with that prescription?

"Is the beauty prescription lost?" Liu Rong's expression was a little ugly, could anyone steal the prescription.

Also, the snow skin cream made by Fang Ru works so well that it is not uncommon for someone to be jealous.

It's just that this person is too stupid, just write down the prescription, and actually stole the prescription!

However, it is also fortunate that this person stole the prescription, otherwise she still doesn't know what's wrong with the prescription.

Liu Rong touched her face, her face was bumpy because of a rash. Just touching it makes her feel sick! It seemed that she couldn't get out until the rashes subsided!

I wanted to find a chance to get close to Meng Xing, but now because this face had a problem, I had to put it aside! Wait until her face is better!

The sisters were talking, but they didn't pay attention to the figure flashing outside the window sill.

When Fang Ru went out the next day, he was looked at with sympathy.

"What's the matter?" Fang Ru was a little inexplicable, she touched her face, and when she went out, she deliberately looked in the mirror and her face was clean!

"Don't you know?" Li Ju, who usually asks questions with Li Xiuying, was a little surprised.

"What the hell is going on? Those people look at me so strange!"

"Didn't you say that the prescription was lost yesterday? It turned out that it was not lost, but Liu Rong has stolen it! And she still used your prescription to make it. After the finished product, I used it myself! As a result, my face was allergic!"

Fang Ru was a little surprised. She hadn't been out for a few days from Liu Rong, and she could speculate that Liu Rong used something from the recipe, but how did these villagers know about it? ?

Seeing the look of surprise on Fang Ru's face, Li Ju explained, "It was Wang Chunhong who went to Liu Rong and happened to hear what Liu Rong and sisters Liu Hua said. Only then did you know that your prescription was stolen by Liu Rong.!"

"Fang Ru, I know you are kind! However, in the future, Liu Rong and Liu Hua, two sisters, you should have less contact!" Li Ju persuaded sincerely.

"I see, thank you!" Fang Ru and Li Ju said goodbye, and walked to where they were working.

She thought it would take a while for this matter to erupt, but she didn't expect it to be discovered so soon! Liu Rong has been unlucky in her life, and Wang Chunhong can hear everything she said!

Wang Chunhong is a famous big mouth in Shuangxi Village. She went outside to promote it and almost everyone in Shuangxi Village knew about it.

Liu Rong of the Liu family stole Fang's educated youth's beauty prescription, and even made it and painted it on her face.

It is said that Liu Rong has a flushed face, which is uglier than the skin of a toad and a worm, and it is also disgusting!

Liu Rong has been able to be a man in Shuangxi Village since she wore books, and she has a good reputation. When this rumor first came out, many people still didn't believe it.

But this rumor is easy to break. Just go to Liu's house and see if Liu Rong has a rash like a rumor, and you will know whether the rumor is true or false!

However, when people who came to the door were turned away one after another, people who didn't believe it in the first place gradually believed.

"What's the matter with the two sisters of the Liu family? they hated the educated youth Fang? The sister, ask questions, and beat them when they come back! My sister is even more excessive, ask a question, and steal the beauty prescription from others. up! " 

"Liu Hua Liurong indeed sisters, a supercilious look wolf, a thief, two sisters can really OK! " "

Oh, Liu Rong usually looked pretty good, I think she is with her sister Liu Hua It's not the same. Now it seems that it's really different. Liu Rong is much worse than Liu Hua!"

The rumors of Liu Hua and Liu Rong were spread all over the village. Liu Rong stayed stunned because of the rash on his face. At home, no such rumors were heard.

Although Liu Hua heard it, she knew that the rumors were facts, so she didn't dare to argue, and she didn't dare to tell Liu Rong when she went home. She could only hold it in her heart, and her chest hurt.

After all, Liu Rong was a blessing in disguise! It's just that such a blessing in disguise, I don't know if Liu Rong wanted it?

After all, with scars on the face and being rumored to be a thief, which one is more sad, I'm afraid Liu Rong doesn't know which one to choose!

...

"Deserve it!" Wei Huan yelled, "These two sisters are not good things, one is ungrateful, the other is a cock thief, you will stay away from them in the future!"

"I know, thank Sister Huan!" Fang Ru looked at Wei Huan, smiled and replied.

Fang Ru looked at the medical book in his hand and felt very happy!

About half a month later, the red rash on Liu Rong's face finally subsided! However, her face is not like what Liu Hua said, it will not leave scars if treated properly.

Looking at the deep and shallow white scars on the woman's face in the mirror, Liu Rong trembled with anger.

"Didn't you say good treatment will not leave scars? Now? What are these things on my face?"

"A Rong, I did it for your own good too! At that time, if I told you that scars would remain forever, would you treat it well?"

Liu Hua was also wronged. She felt that she was wholeheartedly for this younger sister, but this younger sister always couldn't understand. Her mind.

Despite this, Liu Hua still feels sorry for his sister: "Don't worry too much! Then Fang Ru said, this scar will become lighter and lighter. Your skin will be white. If you apply some powder on your face, the scar will also be seen. It's gone!"

Liu Rong could hear it. Invisible is not disappearing, and the existence of scars means existence.

Liu Rong couldn't wait to rush to Fang Ru's room and ask her why she named this harmful prescription Yu Rong Gao.

If she hadn't seen these three words, she wouldn't be so miserable now!

But looking at myself in the mirror, there is no other way except to cover it with powder! I can't hide in this room all my life, so let's not go out to meet people!

Liu Rong put powder on her face, cursing Fang Ru in her heart.

At this moment, she thought of Ning Yuheng. Although this man is a male partner in the book, he is very capable. Maybe he can get rid of the scars on his face.

Because of the scars on the face, even if it is covered with thick powder, it is not completely invisible.

Liu Rong chose to go out in the evening. As the sky darkened, people couldn't see the difference between her face and the past.

Ning Yuheng looked at Liu Rong in front of him, with a slight mockery in his heart.

It was for such a woman in the previous life that Fang Ru had waited all his life, and he regretted it all his life.

"What are you doing?" Ning Yuheng said coldly.

"I know that your family is a family of Chinese medicine. Can you see if these scars on my face can be eliminated?"

Although she didn't want to show her face in front of Ning Yuheng , Liu Rong could only bear it for the future. Ning Yuheng's face was different: "What are you talking about? What family of Chinese medicine?"

Liu Rong was shocked. Isn't Ning Yuheng a doctor? Impossible, she came to this world. Although some plots are different from those in the book, everyone's identity has not changed.

She suddenly remembered that when Ning Yuheng was an educated youth, he did not reveal his identity.

Liu Rong was a little upset, but at the moment she couldn't take care of it either: "Ning Yuheng, you help me! You know how important face is to a girl's family!"

Liu Rong's tone was slightly sad, she half lowered her face and wiped her tears with her hands, hoping to win Ning Yuheng's sympathy.

If it was Ning Yuheng from the previous life, he would be moved by Liu Rong's weak and helpless posture. But now, he knew how vicious this woman was! The more Liu Rong pretended to be weak, innocent and pitiful, the more Ning Yuheng hated why she was so blind in her previous life.

If it weren't for Liu Rong, I should have been a loving couple with Fang Ru, not one who died prematurely and the one who was lonely for life.

"Go back! I don't have any medicine to cure your face!"

Ning Yuheng said coldly, showing no sympathy for Liu Rong's experience. Only if her face is ruined! If it's ruined, she won't go around harming people in a human skin!

"Ning Yuheng, I know you have medicine! You heal my face, and I will help you get Fang Ru!" Liu Rong had no choice but to fight for her own face.

"What are you talking about?" Ning Yuheng's face became colder, but at the same time, his heart was shocked!

Liu Rong knew that their family was a family of Chinese medicine, Ning Yuheng already felt very strange. Ning Yuheng had a vague guess in his heart that Liu Rong might be reborn too!