Chapter 20

As if not hearing Liu Rong's cry for help, Meng Xing walked past Liu Rong expressionlessly.

But when Wang Hao passed by Liu Rong, he held back a smile and said to Liu Rong: "Girl, next time you want to corrupt someone, it's better to find someone right! Our Meng Xing brother is not something you can touch if you want to touch it!"

After speaking, she ignored Liu Rong and left behind Meng Xing.

Liu Rong could still hear Wang Hao's voice from a distance: "Really, any girl dared to lean against you! It's just that kind of stuff, even I can't look down on it..."

Liu Rong flushed with anger, and was embarrassed. She can't wait to run to Wang Hao and slap him a few times.

But she fell into the paddy field, like a tortoise turned over, unable to turn back. After spending two hours in the paddy field, someone passed by and pulled her up.

When Liu Rong returned home, her face was gloomy. She didn't expect Meng Xing to be so ruthless, seeing a girl falling into a paddy field, she could really leave her indifferent.

This man, don't fall into her hands! Otherwise, she must want him to look good!

But resentment returned to resentment. The more indifferent Meng Xing was, the more determined Liu Rong's heart would be for him.

She looked at the recipe in the book, and it seemed that she had to make the things in the recipe earlier.

About half a month later, Fang Ru calculated the time, thinking that Liu Rong should have already made the fake Yu Rongshuang.

She pretended to inquire about Liu Rong's news inadvertently, and she heard that Liu Rong hadn't been out for two days. Fang Rong smiled, it seems that the fake Yu Rong Shuang has worked.

When Fang Ru was working that day, there was a trace of sadness on her face.

Because Fang Ru has been doing well in the village recently, and she is willing to help others. When guiding the girls in the village, they are also serious and responsible. Everyone has a good impression of her.

Seeing her face with sadness, some villagers asked: "Fang, the educated youth, is there anything wrong? Why is his face so ugly?"

Fang Ru sighed and said, "It's not a big deal! I'm studying a beauty prescription recently. I don't know if I was careless and lost the prescription!"

"Oh, this is a big deal! You did it. My daughter's skin has improved a lot after using that Xuefu ointment! Fang Zhiqing, do you remember where you lost it?"

"I don't remember this? It 's okay to lose the prescription, but the prescription is I just researched it out. When I think back these days, I discovered that there are several ingredients in it that have conflicting medicinal properties." At this point, Fang Ru paused, and then said: "If someone doesn't know, Picking up that prescription, something made according to the prescription will hurt the skin!"

Fang Ru sighed again, frowning slightly with a sad expression on his face.

The middle-aged woman who asked the question said: "Hey, why do I think it's a big deal? You treat everyone like you, you can make things with a prescription! As I said, don't you Worry, most of your prescriptions have been picked up as toilet paper!"

Several middle-aged women on the side laughed loudly: "Yes, Fang Zhiqing, don't worry about it!"

At this moment , a sharp sharp The voice rang: "Fang Ru, what did you just say? The medicinal properties of your prescription conflict? How can you write such a prescription? Isn't that harmful?"

Everyone looked in the direction of the voice and saw It was Liu Hua, and someone sneered at him: "Oh, what's up with you? The educated youth did not deliberately lose it!"

"Besides, who would pick up a recipe and go home without asking anything? Wipe it to your face! Isn't that a fool?"

Liu Hua choked to death by this sentence, isn't her sister a fool? I didn't even know what the prescription was for and what its effect was, so I wiped it on my face.

Thinking of Liu Rong's face covered with red rashes, Liu Hua's eyes looked very bad when she looked at Fang Ru.

"I said Fang Ru, don't you deliberately make a poisonous prescription!" Others don't know, but Liu Hua knows. His sister's prescription was not picked up at all, but stolen!

Hearing Liu Hua's words, Fang Ru frowned: "Liu Hua, I know you are dissatisfied with me because of the previous events! But you can't say that to me either! Why should I make a poisonous prescription?"

"You haven't done this before, and I don't blame you if you don't understand. All the prescriptions are to be tested bit by bit. At the beginning, the combination of medicinal materials is not uncommon. ! "