Chapter 66

Meng Shengrong used this slap with great strength, and Meng Yi covered his face, feeling a roar in his ears.

"Dad, what are you doing? Even if the phone says something, it does not matter to me ah."

"It's okay with you, not yours."

Meng Shengrong crutches, carrying his left hand, he took a few steps back and forth, this Stopped before Meng Yi was alive, raised the crutches with his right hand and hit Meng Yi on him.

"At this time you are still lying to me. You put sleeping pills in A Xing's soup, do you know that A Xing's injury has not healed. You put sleeping pills at this time, are you trying to kill him? A father like you? You say that he is an unfilial son all day long. Do you deserve to be a father?" With these few words, Meng Shengrong almost roared out of his throat.

"Dad, don't fight, don't fight, I know I was wrong." Meng Yi stepped back while avoiding crutches. Zheng Xin also hurried to the side, not daring to pretend anymore, for fear that the crutches would hit him. Sun Tong also stepped aside.

"If I didn't beat you, I should have beaten you a long time ago. Look, what did you do all day long? Give sleeping pills to your son who is seriously injured and unhealed. Only a confused person like you Meng Yi can do it. ah. " 

"Meng Xing, he is your son ah, he's your son, you know? have you told him how much hatred ah, how you can do that sort of thing?" 

"Dr. Wu said, thanks that he did not drink the soup, this soup contains a lot of sleeping pills, A Xing originally injured near the heart, taking this medicine, it is likely to lead to increased respiratory depression and death."

Thinking of Dr. Wu's words, Meng Shengrong was trembling with anger. , How could he give birth to such a son.?

Meng Yi was also stunned: "Dad, I didn't want to kill Meng Xing. I just want to get some sleeping pills to make Meng Xing fall asleep, and then let Sun Tong sleep on his bed, pretending that the two have had a relationship, and make Meng Xing fall asleep and marry Sun Tong. Dad, believe me, A Xing is my son no matter how I hate him, and I won't want him to die."

After Meng Yi finished speaking, he looked at Zheng Xin: "What's the matter with you? How can you give such a large dose of sleeping pills, for Axing, are you responsible?"

Zheng Xin didn't want to admit it, but Meng Yi was frightened by Meng Shengrong, and she said everything. She couldn't quibble, but said, "I, I'm afraid that Meng Xing will wake up in the middle, so I put more medicine on it, and I didn't want to kill him. . " 

"Why SUN Tong wanted to marry me? you should know, I always hate you, do not say I told SUN Tong nothing is really as you say I was drugged, and what Sun Tong had, I won't marry her."

Meng Xing walked over, and he didn't understand why Zheng Xin wanted Sun Tong to marry him, even using such extreme methods.

Zheng Xin's eyes flashed: "Sun Tong has been in love with you at first sight since she saw you. I am her aunt, and I always love her again, so naturally I want to help her achieve her wish."

Meng Xing looked at Zheng Xin, Zheng Xin is lying. When she speaks, she dare not look at people. This is a manifestation of a guilty conscience.

"Yes, Brother Meng Xing, since I saw you, I have fallen in love with you. I asked Auntie for help. Don't blame Auntie. If you blame it, please blame me. I like you so much. I'm sorry. Knowing that you did something wrong, you can punish me whatever you want."

Sun Tong stepped forward and looked at Meng Xing tearfully.

Meng Xing didn't believe a word of what Sun Tong said. However, in this matter, Sun Tong is nothing more than a pawn, and the key is Zheng Xin.

Is there any reason why Zheng Xin must marry Sun Tong to herself. It is true that Zheng Xin loves Sun Tong, but Zheng Xin is also a selfish person. It is absolutely impossible for her to do things that might harm her for Sun Tong.

However, it is obviously impossible for Zheng Xin to speak out his purpose, otherwise Sun Tong would not come to him and say such a thing.

Meng Xing looked at Meng Shengrong: "Grandpa, what do you think should be handled?"

Meng Shengrong looked at Meng Yi. This son disappointed himself too much. He was ruthless and not ruthless enough, and his brain was not enough. Compared with Meng Xing, he was really far behind.

"A Yi, don't blame your father. From today, you can move out of here. From now on, the Meng family will no longer be your shelter."

"Dad, what do you mean? You don't want a son anymore?" Meng Yi couldn't believe that Meng Shengrong would treat him so unrelentingly.

Zheng Xin was also stunned. She thought Meng Shengrong would be the same as before, and she would be fine after beating Meng Yi. But just now, what was Meng Shengrong talking about, he was going to drive them out of the Meng family? How can this be, no, absolutely not.

"Dad, we know that we were wrong. Don't drive us out. We change. We will treat Meng Xing well in the future. Besides, we are not entirely to blame for this matter. Sun Tong gave the medicine and she wanted to marry Meng Xing. , I think she is pitiful, so I want to help. Dad, you believe me, I definitely didn't mean to see Meng Xing."

Zheng Xin's face was full of tears, she knew that she could still be praised by those people, all because She was leaning against the Meng's house behind her. After leaving Meng's house, what could she give to the Qingshui Yamen that Meng Yi was staying at?

She doesn't want to leave the Meng family, she can't leave the Meng family.

Meng Shengrong is still a little bit soft on Meng Yi, but facing Zheng Xin, he only hates, only hate: "Give you one night to clean up, tomorrow morning, I don't want to see you again."

Meng Shengrong finished speaking, and went on. It hurts for him to drive his son out. However, Meng Yi is really stupid.

After Meng Shengrong left, Zheng Xin looked at Meng Xing and asked in a hoarse voice: "Meng Xing, you did it on purpose, right? Your chest didn't hurt at all, didn't you? You just wanted to bring Dr. Wu over, you already knew it. There was a problem with that bowl of soup. You were waiting for me there on purpose. Now I was kicked out by dad. Are you satisfied?"

"Satisfied?" Meng Xing sneered, "Of course I was satisfied. You stepped by means back then. Entering the gate of Meng's house, and now being driven out of the gate of Meng's house because of his own calculations, this is really a cycle of causality and retribution."

After Meng Xing finished speaking, he ignored Zheng Xin. Without Meng Shengrong's support, Meng Yi and Zheng Xin were nothing more than tigers without minions.

What he should do now is to see what else needs to be added to the bride price.

The fact that Meng Yi and Zheng Xin were expelled from the Meng family quickly spread in circles. People who were kind to Meng Yi on the surface because of the consideration of the Meng family in the past suddenly changed their faces and sneered at Meng Yi.

Meng Yi never knew that a person with a smiling face could hurt others by turning their faces. He only now knew that without his father's support, he was useless.

After just staying in the unit for one day, Meng Yi was already overwhelmed.

When I returned home, I saw that Zheng Xin was still tampering with her face, and Meng Yi couldn't hide his anger, so he angered Zheng Xin.

"What do you do besides making that face all day long?"

Zheng Xin also wanted to get angry. She went out today, and the person who flattered her before changed his face in a blink of an eye. People she looked down on before can now step on her casually.

"What am I going to do, you don't know? I'm useless, why did you marry me in the first place?"

"Hmph, if I didn't think you were sincere to me, you thought I would marry you? If Zhou Ying was there, I won't be driven out of the Meng family at all, let alone be insulted at will." Meng Yi sneered.

"Yes, Zhou Ying is good, then why did you crawl into my bed? Zhou Ying is good, you go find her, I'm afraid you will have no face to meet her even if you go underground in the future." Zheng Xin retorted.

"You, you are unreasonable." Meng Yi was stabbed in the pain, turned back to the room, and slammed the door.

Zheng Xin looked at the closed door and snorted coldly: "I am unreasonable, at least better than you for nothing."

Meng Shengrong stayed up all night and drove away his son. He felt more uncomfortable than anyone else. But he also knew that leaving Meng Yi would only make the conflict between Meng Xing and Meng Yi more and more serious. With Zheng Xin that woman mingling, the father and son should never be like ordinary father and son.

After thinking about it all night, Meng Shengrong finally figured it out, and that's okay. Meng Yi has property in his hands, and after going out, he is not afraid of being wronged. If he could see Zheng Xin's true face clearly, it would be a blessing in disguise for him.

Meng Shengrong, who had figured it out, stopped obsessing with this matter, and changed hands to help Meng Xing organize the engagement.

Soon it was the engagement day, and Meng Xing got up early and changed a few sets of clothes, feeling dissatisfied.

Seeing him like this, Meng Shengrong couldn't help saying: "You just wear that military uniform. Your old husband likes everything you wear. Like a woman, change your clothes for a long time."

Meng Xing thought for a while. Although Meng Shengrong's words were not sound, they really made sense.

Fang Ru's family was also in a mess at the moment. Everyone was instructed by Fang's mother to wipe the tables and set things up, making sure that when Meng Xing comes, everything in the house would be in order.

Although she was busy, Fang's mother was full of smiles. Originally thought Meng Xing was just an ordinary soldier, who knew that Fang Ru came back two days ago and said that Meng Xing was already the head of the regiment and had to come to propose marriage, but Fang's mother was so happy.

However, after joy, it was all busy. Fortunately, there were so many people in the family, so I finally got everything I needed to prepare.

Chen Cuiping was still sour over there: "Fang Ru is really lucky. At first I thought he was looking for an ordinary soldier, but he was still an officer."

Fang Weizhong frowned: "When people come, you will be less. Tell me cool things."

"I know." Chen Cuiping curled his lips, and said nothing.

At nine o'clock in the morning, the car of Meng's family arrived at the downstairs of Fang Ru's house.

Meng Xing helped Meng Shengrong get out of the car. Fang's father and mother took Fang Ru and waited downstairs early in the morning. Seeing Meng Shengrong and Meng Xing, she hurriedly greeted him upstairs: "Oh, this is Meng Xing. The young man is so handsome. Military uniform, really energetic."

"This is uncle, you are really strong." Fang's mother greeted Meng Shengrong with a smile.

"You are Fang Ru's mother, right? You taught a good girl, our family Meng Xing is blessed." Meng Shengrong also changed from the serious appearance in the past, with a smile on his face.

"Where and where, Xiao Meng has a talented person and a capable person, our family Fang Ru is blessed." Fang's father said with a smile on the side.

"All are blessed, all are blessed." Meng Shengrong laughed.

Meng Xing quietly took Fang Ru's hand behind her, and whispered in her ear: "I think I am a little blessed."

"Bored." Although Fang Ru's mouth was boring, his eyes were full of laughter. meaning.

After entering the door, Meng Shengrong asked people to show the offer, and Fang's father and mother couldn't help being shocked when he saw it. It was too expensive.

"A little bit, don't dislike it. Fang Ru is a good girl. If time is not too short, we should prepare more."

"It's already very good," Fang Mu said.

Chen Cuiping's eyes were almost red when he saw it from the sidelines. This is still a small thing. If everything is ready, how many things will you need. This Fang Ru had better luck.

Fang's mother received the bride price, and Meng Shengrong said again: "Let's fix the date of the wedding today."

"When do you think it is appropriate?" Fang's father asked.

"It's scheduled for May 12th this year. What do you think? I asked people to check it. It was a good day." Meng Shengrong said.

"May 12, is it too rush." ​​Father Fang hesitated. It is already March, and May 12 is less than two months away.

"I rushed a little bit, but our family Meng Xing talked with your family Fang Ru for so long, and they are not too young. Meng Xing is 24 this year, and Fang Ru is 22. If it weren't for Meng Xing to participate in the war in the south. , The two should have been married two years ago." Meng Shengrong said.

Fang's father thought for a while, and agreed, "Well, let's go on May 12." After the two parties agreed on the wedding date, Meng Shengrong left after lunch at Fang's house.

Meng Xing asked Fang Ru out. His eyes were full of joy: "Aru, I'm so happy. In two months, you will be my wife. Aru, are you happy?"

Fang Ru was also full of joy. She hummed and smiled, fearing that Meng Xing might not hear her, she added: "Happy." When Meng Xing heard this, she looked at Fang Ru, and it happened that Fang Ru also lifted up. beginning. The two of them faced each other and looked at each other, their inner joy couldn't help overflowing, and the corners of their eyebrows and eyes were stained.

People passing by looked at the smirking two, and couldn't help being infected by the two of them, and sighed with a smile. They were really a happy young couple.

The two were tired and crooked for a while, and Meng Xing began to talk about the business: "What kind of furniture do you like, I will let people fight."

Fang Ru thought for a while and said, "I like antique furniture."

"That's OK, I'll just go back Let people do it. What else do you like?"

"I think I can have a yard at home for me to grow plants."

"Okay, I will let people make the yard vacant."

"I also want to have an empty room for me to provide. I'll do an experiment."

"Okay, I'll make a room for you."

"I still want to..."

"It's all up to you!"

... After the two asked and answered, they arranged their future home. For all Fang Ru's thoughts, Meng Xing had only one sentence: OK, no problem.

Seeing Meng Xing like this, Fang Ru couldn't help but look forward to the future life.