Chapter 34

Liu Jian's face was gloomy, and he walked step by step towards Liu Rong's house calmly. The hostility in his eyes made him look like a demon crawling out of hell.

"Liu Rong, open the door for Lao Tzu!"

Liu Jian slammed the door vigorously. Liu Rong hid in the house, not daring to make a sound.

"Liu Rong, open the door quickly, don't make Lao Tzu angry!" Liu Jian stared at the door, as if to stare through it.

Sitting on the bed, Liu Rong thought: Whoever opens the door for you is a fool.

"Liu Rong, I'll say it again, open the door!" Liu Jian's anger seemed to have reached its peak, and he breathed heavily while speaking.

"You won't open it, right." Liu Jian lifted his foot and started stomping the door, once and for a while, the door began to teeter under Liu Jian's violent kick.

Liu Rong was sitting in the room, listening to the creaking sound of the wooden door, she couldn't help being frightened. She even put a bolt on such a thick door, so she wouldn't be kicked open by Liu Jian, right?

Liu Rong's worries soon became a reality, and the thin iron plug began to bend under Liu Jian's force.

Liu Rong was terrified. This Liu Jian is simply a lunatic, she must leave here.

Liu Rong looked inside the house, she pushed away the book on the table and blocked the door of the house with the table. Liu Jian must not be allowed to come in now, otherwise, she will be beaten to death.

Liu Jian kicked for a long time without kicking the door open, but he was tired and sweaty. He stared at Liu Rong's door with gloomy eyes, I see if you can't come out.

Liu Rong finally stopped when she heard the kick outside, and she was relieved.

Liu Jian's anger was not brought into play here in Liu Rong, so he beat Liu Mother when he returned.

When Liu Rong heard the news from Liu Hua the next day, her heart suddenly relaxed. Fortunately, Liu Jian cast his anger on Mother Liu, and when he was so angry, Liu Jian shouldn't hit her again.

However, Liu Rong was too simple to think, and Liu Jian was slapped this time. In the past, how beautiful he was in the village, from now on he has to be a man with his tail in the village.

After all, he offended many people when he was the captain of the militia. This time I was beaten down, and I don't know how many people are waiting to see the jokes, waiting to fall into trouble.

Thinking that he would have to live this kind of useless life in the future, Liu Jian couldn't swallow the breath in his heart. And the culprit of all this is Liu Rong.

If it wasn't for her to tease herself, how could he do those stupid things, and how could he be dismissed by Chen Mancang.

At noon, Liu Rong felt that Liu Jian's anger should have almost subsided, and then she left the room to go out for dinner.

However, as soon as she walked out of the room, she was kicked to the ground by Liu Jian who was waiting outside.

Liu Rong was almost kicked. She fell to the ground and looked at Liu Jian with tearful eyes: "Father, what are you doing?"

Liu Rong wanted to say: Liu Jian, you bastard, you dare to kick me , Don't let me find a chance, or I will kill you!

However, Liu Rong knows current affairs. She knows that she must not stand up to Liu Jian at the moment. Faced with Liu Jian's atrocities, the harder she is, the greater the loss she will suffer.

Liu Rong could only curl herself up, protect her head, and let Liu Jian's iron fist hit her back and arm.

Until Liu Jian's anger was almost vented, Liu Hua came to persuade him, and Liu Jian threw down Liu Rong, who was in pain, and went back to his room.

Liu Hua helped her younger sister into the room, looked at the bruises on her back, and cried and said, "A Rong, don't do those things anymore. That Fang Ru has some evil ways, we can't fight it."

Liu Rong lay on the bed and allowed Liu Hua to apply wound medicine on her body. She said nothing to Liu Hua.

How is it possible not to mess with Fangru? She had suffered so many crimes because of Fang Ru and did not retaliate. How could she swallow this breath?

After calculating Fang Ru these few times, Fang Ru wasn't calculated, and she realized that maybe Fang Ru was not as described in the book, she wasn't only a nerd.

She looked down on Fang Ru so much that she got herself where she is now. Fang Ru, you wait!

"Hiss, can't you be lighter?" Liu Rong frowned and complained.

"I'm already very light." Liu Hua was a little wronged, but thinking that his sister had just been beaten, Liu Hua still tried to relax as much as possible.

Fang Ru saw that Liu Jian had been wiped out, and smiled on his face. It seemed that Chen Mancang was doing things well.

Liu Jian, who had lost his position, was like a crab with his tongs unloaded, and could no longer pose a threat to Qian Jianghuai.

On Sunday, Meng Xing and Wang Hao helped prepare all the materials.

Fang Ru spent a hundred percent of his time to clean up a table of good dishes. Wang Hao couldn't help but salivate when he looked at the dishes!

After finishing the meal, Fang Ru invited Qian Jianghuai and his friends. On his side, he invited Meng Xing, Wang Hao, and Wei Huan. Under the witness of these people, Qian Jianghuai officially accepted Fang Ru as his apprentice.

Qian Jianghuai touched his pocket, trying to find something to give Fang Ru a meeting ceremony, but there was nothing on him.

Qian Jianghuai sighed: "The master has no abilities right now. I can't even give you a decent meeting gift. I can only teach you this medical skill!"

During the dinner, Wei Lao was deeply jealous of Qian Jianghuai: "Old Qian, you are lucky! Xiaofang's cooking skills are not easy!"

"Wei Lao, you are too complimented! I am just a commonplace meal." Fang Ru said modestly.

Wei Lao shook his head: "Xiao Fang, you are not suitable for being an apprentice to Lao Qian. Lao Qian is very proud. You have to learn from him. If your cooking skills are still commonplace, then what we used to eat is probably the same. The pig has eaten."

"Well, that's right!" Qian Jianghuai nodded while eating meat, "You follow me, you can't optical medicine, you have to learn

how to deal with people." What did Fang learn from you? At this point, Xiao Fang did a lot better than you!"

Wei Lao watched Fang Ru keep feeding Qian Jianghuai with vegetables, envied in his heart, and at the same time happy for his old friend.

What kind of life Qian Jianghuai has had in the past few years, he was suddenly knocked down from a height to the bottom of the valley, and even his family did not deal with him in order to avoid suspicion. The only distant nephew followed, because of his medical skills.

Now that there is finally someone who is willing to treat him sincerely, Wei is always really happy.

"Xiao Fang, your master has not been easy these past few years, you must take good care of him!" Old Wei exhorted.

Fang Ru put down his chopsticks, and earnestly assured Wei Lao: "Don't worry, I will take good care of Master." After the apprenticeship banquet, Fang Ru formally followed Qian Jianghuai to learn medical skills. The two of them don't have enough time. They have to work during the day and only have time to learn at night.

Fortunately, Fang Ru has the foundation, plus she is not forgetting, she learns quickly.

It's just medical skills. It's useless to learn theoretical knowledge. It must be practiced. But now, Qian Jianghuai can't practice medicine by himself, so he can let Fang Ru practice it wherever he goes.

Qian Jianghuai put his idea on the village health clinic, but the money management is not a good thing, so he still has to find a way to get rid of the money management.

After Fang Ru studied with Qian Jianghuai for a few days, Qian Jianghuai really liked this apprentice and planned to give it to each other, so he confided in Fang Ru.

"Others say that my medical skills are good, but in fact, medical skills are not my best! I am best at cultivating medicinal materials."

This is also the reason Qian Li has been pestering him, and Qian Li wants to get what he once wrote. The cultivation of this medicinal material and the medicinal materials he once prepared.

But he didn't know that after the accident, he burned the book and everything was only in his mind. It is ridiculous that Qianli had searched through his residence many times, and he returned empty-handed every time.

And those medicinal materials were placed in a very hidden place by him. Without his guidance, no one could find them.

Knowing that Qian Jianghuai's greatest skill is not in medicine, but in cultivating medicinal materials, Fang Ru's eyes brightened.

"Master, you can cultivate medicinal materials, but what about plants other than medicinal materials?"

Qian Jianghuai smiled: "It's the same. What's the difference between planting plants and medicinal materials? I said I can cultivate medicinal materials, but because I don't have one. time to cultivate other plants too! "