Chapter 62

"I promised you, what did I promise you? Do you have any evidence?" Qin Yonghe looked at Chen Zhihao, who was full of irritation in front of him, with a mocking smile on his face.

"You are a person who can betray even a teacher. How dare I make you a core member of my laboratory? You become a core member. Do you want to get rid of me in the next step and take control of this project yourself?"

"Chen Zhihao , You must be self-aware. I can still let you stay in the laboratory, and I am already merciful to your subordinates. If you are no longer interesting, I will kick you out of this laboratory."

Qin Yonghe's voice is very soft and very soft. Light, but with great strength, people can't help but feel chills in their hearts.

Chen Zhihao looked at Qin Yonghe with red eyes: "So, what you promised me is not going to be fulfilled, are you?"

"You can understand that, if you have the ability, you can go to the principal to expose me. If you expose me, don't We want to escape, we are grasshoppers attached to a rope. Think about it." Qin Yonghe patted Chen Zhihao on the shoulder, chuckled and left.

Chen Zhihao stood there, staring at Qin Yonghe's back for a long time, before he lowered his eyelids. Qin Yonghe is right. They are grasshoppers on a rope. If they report him, they will not end well.

But thinking that he had betrayed the teacher in exchange for such a result, Chen Zhi could not wait to kill Qin Yonghe, he didn't believe that he could do nothing with Qin Yonghe.

Chen Zhihao took a sip and walked to the laboratory. He knows, don't look at Qin Yonghe's frightening words, he cares about him, why he doesn't care about himself.

Qin Yonghe didn't dare to really drive him out of the laboratory, because he was afraid that he would die.

Fang Ru came out only after Chen Zhihao had left. He didn't expect that Qin Yonghe, who looked much better than Fan Jun, was behind the scenes.

"What are you doing here?" A palm patted Fang Ru from behind.

Fang Ru was taken aback, turned around to see Jiang Ping, and quickly said to Jiang Ping: "Brother, come with me, I have something to tell you."

"When is it mysterious?" Although Jiang Ping said so, he still followed Fang Ru into the laboratory.

After Jiang Ping closed the door,

Fang Ru said, "Let's talk about it, what's the matter?" Fang Ru described what he had heard and saw to Jiang Ping in detail, and Jiang Ping was taken aback: "Is it actually Qin Yonghe? "

Jiangping Si test for a while, it said:." it seems that the ROCKETS he was premeditated, Fan Jun do not go if he wanted to get this project is impossible how he and Fan Jun fight between us bugger, but he used We have become his thugs, and that's not good."

"Brother, don't you think this person is terrifying? He usually smiles at us, and occasionally says something to encourage us, but he did such a thing secretly. Come."

"Moreover, he can frame Fan Jun secretly for profit. If one day, we have an interest relationship with him, will he use the same method to frame us?"

This is not impossible.

"You have to tell the teacher about this, let the teacher beware of Qin Yonghe." Jiang Ping said.

"However, I think Chen Zhihao is very unwilling. I think we can start with Chen Zhihao." Fang Ru suggested.

Jiang Ping nodded: "Let me think about it first. I want Chen Zhihao to act. The best way is to ask the teacher to protect Chen Zhihao. But I don't want to do this. Then Chen Zhihao is not a good person."

Fang Ru also meant this: "How about letting them bite dogs? Qin Yonghe and Chen Zhihao have temporarily maintained a balance because of their interest relationship. But as long as we break this delicate relationship between them, Chen Zhihao will inevitably be like a mad dog. Tear Qin Yonghe, then, Qin Yonghe's affairs will naturally be exposed."

"This idea is fine." Jiang Ping quickly agreed with Fang Ru's idea.

On this day, as soon as Chen Zhihao reached the stairs, he heard someone say: "What you said is true. Professor Qin really wants to replace that Chen Zhihao?"

"Is there any fake? I heard that he is currently looking for a candidate. As long as someone can get in his eyes, he will immediately replace Chen Zhihao. I heard that he seems to have complained to someone and said that Chen Zhihao would not do it all day long. Living, and always complaining, he has endured Chen Zhihao for a long time."

The voice of his words gradually faded away, and Chen Zhihao stopped where he was, his expression a little uncertain. Qin Yonghe really intends to get him out of the laboratory? He is not afraid to fight to death with him?

Chen Zhihao has been observing Qin Yonghe's actions these days, and he found that Qin Yonghe seems to be looking for someone. Chen Zhihao was in a bad mood. He didn't expect Qin Yonghe to be so unfeeling.

Five days later, Qin Yonghe brought a young man into the laboratory: "I would like to introduce to you, this is Lin Cheng. Starting from today, he will be a member of our laboratory and will work on this project with us. Welcome everyone. "

Qin Yonghe took the lead and clapped his hands, and other members of the laboratory also clapped their hands. Chen Zhihao paused for a while and raised his hands. He patted twice, lowered his head, and a vicious flash in his eyes.

Qin Yonghe, you are so good. Get people in first, then will you find an excuse to kick me away? Since you are ruthless, don't blame me for being ruthless. Do you think that the dirty work I did for you will leave no evidence?

On this day, Chen Guanghe was leading Fang Ru and others to observe the mice's reaction after taking the drugs, and was notified to the principal to look for them.

"Okay, I'll be there in a while."

Chen Guanghe arrived at the principal's office and realized what Xie Zhuoyu was looking for.

"You came just right. Regarding the destruction of your laboratory data before, we thought it was Fan Jun who did it, but now we know that there may be someone else." Xie Zhuoyu explained to Chen Guanghe.

"What's the matter?" Chen Guanghe asked.

He had actually heard Jiang Ping and Fang Ru talk about this matter, but he also knew that Qin Yonghe and Chen Zhihao would stand in Xie Zhuoyu's office and would not be separated from his two students. Therefore, Chen Guanghe can only pretend to be unaware.

"Chen Zhihao said that he tore up the data records in your laboratory, and Qin Yonghe was the messenger behind the scenes. This matter is related to you, so I will ask you to come over and listen."

Chen Guanghe hadn't spoken yet, Qin Yonghe had already called out. Come out: "He lied, and I didn't instruct him. Principal Xie, how can you believe such a rebellious villain? He said at the beginning that Fan Jun did it, but now he is framing me again. This person doesn't have a single truth, you can't Believe him."

"Qin Yonghe, you are unkind first, so you can't blame me for being unrighteous. If you want to kick me out of the laboratory, I will naturally tell the principal what you did. Don't quibble, you let me I have left evidence for everything I did."

"Engraved the mold of Chen Guang and the laboratory key, go to the locksmith to distribute the key, and the torn two pages of data, including hiding the key in the drawer. Here, I have left evidence for everything."

"When you went to the locksmith to distribute the keys, you went with me. The locksmith remembered you. And the two pages of data I tore up, I know you didn't destroy it. , But it's hidden in the top floor of your office bookshelf." At this point, Chen Zhihao paused, with a sneer on his face: "Do you want me to continue?"

Qin Yonghe's face looked at Chen Zhihao's words. Hui was defeated, and he pointed to Chen Zhihao: "You have been guarding me?"

Chen Zhihao sneered, "Fortunately I was guarding you, otherwise, now I am not only kicked out of the laboratory by you, but also I was raked down by you. I'm not to blame. You repented first when we said the good terms at the beginning."

"Chen Zhihao, don't forget, you told me first that Fan Jun treated you badly. He isolated you in the laboratory, that's why you wanted to get rid of him. I can't get rid of this matter, but you don't want to shirk responsibility."

Seeing Qin Yonghe and Chen Zhihao accusing each other and exposing each other , Chen Guanghe only found it ridiculous. No wonder if you want a project, you have to squeeze out Fan Jun to get it.

I spend my mind all day on how to harm people, how can I do well in scientific research.

Xie Zhuoyu didn't know what to say to the two of them. For such a person, his mind was completely useless in academics. Xie Zhuoyu closed his eyes: "The school can't keep you."

Xie Zhuoyu's words made Qin Yonghe and Chen Zhihao both. Closed his mouth. Chen Zhihao was a little better. He had already considered the worst result when he was doing this.

And Qin Yonghe was still a little unwilling. He interceded with Xie Zhuoyu, hoping that Xie Zhuoyu could keep him. But how could Xie Zhuoyu keep him in school for such a rotten person.

In the end, Qin Yonghe left unwillingly.

When Chen Guanghe returned to the laboratory, he told Jiang Ping on the school's punishment of Qin Yonghe and Chen Zhihao, and all of them showed delightful expressions.

"Such a person shouldn't stay in school." Wang Xia spit out fiercely.

In the following days, apart from attending classes, Fang Ru did experiments with Chen Guanghe and learned medical skills with Qian Jianghuai, and he was very busy.

In a blink of an eye, it was December 1978. In this month, the country made the policy of domestic reform and opening up to the outside world. Fang Ru immediately asked Wang Hao to register as Dream Cosmetics Co., Ltd.

Wang Hao took Li Fenghua to look for factories and expand production. At this time, Wan Guowei came to his door.

"I heard that you are looking for a factory now?" Wan Guowei asked.

Fang Ru nodded: "Our company wants to expand production and needs to find a suitable factory."

Wan Guowei paused and said, "What do you think of our factory? Our factory has been losing money for several years, and now we don't care about it. The factory is about to close down, and hundreds of workers in the factory will face unemployment. If possible, I would like to ask you to buy our factory and the workers in it."

"I don't care about the specific business, so be it. , You go talk to Wang Hao and Li Fenghua, these things are theirs." Fang Ru said.

Li Fenghua is naturally unwilling to accept all the workers, but she also wants Wan Guowei's factory. The factories are all ready-made, the location is good, and the price is reasonable. As long as the machine is moved in, it can be put into production immediately.

For Li Fenghua, time is money, and naturally the sooner it is put into production, the better.

However, the two parties were too late to reach an agreement on accepting workers. In the end, both sides took a step back. Li Fenghua left some of the more diligent workers, and gave certain financial compensation to the workers who were dismissed.

For such a result, Wan Guowei can also accept it. After Li Fenghua acquired Wan Guowei's factory, he hired Wan Guowei as the company's financial manager.

Rumeng Cosmetics Co., Ltd. quickly became famous because of its Xuefu ointment. Fang Ru asked Wang Hao to register the trademark of Rumeng Cosmetics to prevent someone from preemptively registering and paying other people a trademark license fee, or simply Was sued for trademark infringement.

Soon the winter vacation came, and Fang Ru didn't rest this winter vacation either. In studies, medical skills, and the company, although the company says she is a hand-off shopkeeper, she can't really care about everything. Sometimes Fang Ru really wished that he could be divided into three so that he wouldn't have a headache because everything was crowded together.

Fortunately, after a month that the company slowly got on the right track, Fang Ru was also idle. There is Wang Hao in personnel and management, Li Fenghua in sales, and Wan Guowei in finance. Fang Ru is also very relieved of these three people, and only occasionally visits the company.

After school starts, the first week is not busy. On this day, Fang Ru left school to go home, but met Ning Yuheng.

"I'm getting married." Ning Yuheng looked at Fang Ru with pain in his eyes, but he quickly suppressed the pain.

Fang Ru was stunned for a moment: "Congratulations!"

"Thank you!" Ning Yuheng smiled, but the smile looked a little bitter.

Fang Ru was a little strange, but she didn't ask much. Ning Yuheng's matter had nothing to do with her a long time ago.

"I'm going home, don't live here." Fang Ru nodded at Ning Yuheng, and turned around to leave.

"Fang Ru!" Wang Hao's voice came not far away. With his voice, Wang Hao quickly ran to Fang Ru like a gust of wind.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Fang Ru looked at Wang Hao.

Wang Hao panted and said, "Brother Meng Xing is back, but he is injured. He is now in the Third People's Hospital."

"What?" Fang Ru was stunned. The tears instantly disappeared like a river from the embankment. The inside came out, and she choked, "Meng Xing, how is he?"

Wang Hao shook his head: "I don't know. I received a call from my dad. He said Grandpa Meng has dared to go to the hospital."

"Uncle Meng and that woman went too." Wang Hao added in a low voice.

Hearing this, Fang Ru's heart seemed to be held tightly by a big hand, and her heart pain made her breathless: "Take me, I'm going to see him."

" Go pick my master first." Fang Ru wiped away the tears. Now is not the time for her to cry. Master's medical skills are brilliant, and even if something happens to Meng Xing, he will definitely be able to save it.

Meng Xing will definitely be fine. She doesn't allow him to be okay. He said that he will marry her when he comes back. She is still waiting. He can't speak for nothing.

"I'll go with you, too." Ning Yuheng, who had not spoken, told them to leave, and said hurriedly.

Wang Hao knew about Ning Yuheng's feelings with each other. At this time, Ning Yuheng followed. What did he want to do?

Wang Hao just wanted to refuse, but Fang Ru stopped him. Fang Ru remembered his previous life, Qi Han was cured by Ning Yuheng.

Ning Yuheng, although he is not very good, is still very good at medical skills. At this time, one more person will give you more hope.

After connecting Qian Jianghuai, Fang Ru urged Wang Hao to drive faster. Finally arriving at the Third People's Hospital, Fang Ru's heart suddenly became tense, not knowing what was waiting for him inside.

It's okay, Fang Ru comforts himself. All Meng Xing was killed by snake venom, and he was rescued by himself in this life.

What's more, he also brought Qian Jianghuai and Ning Yuheng, the two most advanced doctors in the country in his previous life, and Meng Xing would be fine.