Chapter 55

"It's related to me? Are you not mistaken? How could it be related to me? Don't you think that I can't pursue Fang Ru and try to discredit her everywhere?" Yang Mo showed a very strange expression on his face, as if he heard the world. The funniest joke.

Fang Ru was also surprised, but she knew that even though Wang Hao seemed to be dangling, he was still reliable to do serious things. Since he said this, he must have found some evidence.

"Of course not, you have misunderstood. But this matter is indeed because of you, the name He Chunxi, I think you should be familiar with it." Wang Hao said.

"He Chunxi?" Yang Mo thought for a while, then nodded, "I know, this girl is from the Chinese department. How many times have we met, why, this matter has something to do with her?"

"This rumor came from her." You probably don't know that He Chunxi's original name is He Chunxi, just like us, from Shuangxi Village. Originally, she had no interest in Fang Ru, and there would be no such rumors."

"But because of your pursuit of Fang Ru's thing, in Among your admirers, there was a lot of noise, and He Chunxi was also one of your admirers."

"She was jealous of the other party, and she was angry that this rumor spread. The purpose is to let you hear this. After the rumors, I saw Fang Ru's true face and gave up pursuing her." After Wang Hao found out these things, a cold sweat broke out on his back, and a woman's jealousy was so terrible. Because a man who looks down on himself can even destroy another woman.

"This, how is this possible?" Yang Mo was dumbfounded. It turned out that Fang Ru was rumored because of him.

Yang Mo looked at Fang Ru: "I, I don't know. I'm sorry, I didn't expect that I would cause you such a big trouble."

Fang Ru also didn't expect that the truth of the matter was like this, this time he was completely Suffered a disaster without ignorance.

She and Yang Mo really had nothing, and she refused Yang Mo many times.

She looked at Yang Mo and didn't know what to say, so she could only speak in silence.

"Forget it, let's go to Teacher Jiang, it's better to explain this to Teacher Jiang clearly," Fang Ru said.

The four people went to Jiang Fangyuan's office together. Jiang Fangyuan was also a little surprised when he heard the intentions of several people. He originally had conspiracy theories, wondering if someone deliberately targeted the geniuses in their biopharmaceutical department.

I didn't expect that behind the rumors, it turned out to be caused by jealousy.

Jiang Fangyuan looked at Yang Mo and said, "Yang Mo, it's not wrong to like someone. But others have already rejected you and told you that you have an object, and you are still stalking. This is your fault.

" Although it is not your intention to cause such a disturbance, it is also caused by your high-profile behavior. I hope that classmate Yang Mo, you will still be a little low-key in your future behaviors."

Yang Mo lowered his head in shame: " Teacher, I was wrong, and I will definitely act cautiously in the future." After all, Jiang Fangyuan stopped because he was not a student in his department.

He turned to Fang Ru, his expression turned from serious to kind: "Fang Ru, don't think so much. The department has investigated it clearly. The so-called rumors are artificially fabricated. Don't worry, the school will help you. To clarify."

"By the way, Fang Ru, your popularity is still good. You were able to ask the whole class to help you send a love letter to the principal. This storm is also a test for you. In this storm , Your behavior style and ability to do things, the teacher sees it, you are very good."

"The teacher hopes you, this disturbance will not affect your future study."

"No, you can rest assured, Teacher Jiang "Fang Ru said.

"In this case, you should go back first. I will report the matter of He Chunxi to the principal. As for how to deal with it, it depends on the principal's decision." Jiang Fangyuan said.

Walking out of the office building and looking at Yang Mo, Fang Ru sighed, "It is impossible to say that such a big thing has happened this time, and it is impossible to say that you don't blame you at all. I hope that after this time, you won't come to me in the future. I just want to study quietly. I don't want to be popular in school. It is not what I want to be popular in this kind of thing."

Yang Mo lowered his head and didn't speak. For a long time, he whispered: "I won't be in the future. I'll disturb you again, and, I'm sorry." After

Yang Mo left, Fang Ru looked at Wang Hao and stretched out his hand: "Take it out."

Wang Hao squatted, "You want a picture of Brother Meng Xing. That's it, you'll just take this one."

Fang Ru's eyes stared: " Can I take it?"

Wang Hao lingered for a while before handing in the photo anyway.

Fang Ru took the photo and saw the person in the photo, her eyes softened instantly. It has been a long time since she saw Meng Xing, and he doesn't know how he is now.

But when Fang Ru raised his head to look at Wang Hao, his eyes returned to his usual state: "Let's talk, why did you take out the picture of Meng Xing?"

Fang Ru didn't believe it. Wang Hao would put Meng Xing's picture in his bag at any time.

Wang Hao scratched his head, a little embarrassed. When he was investigating He Chunxi, he knew that there was a person like Yang Mo in Fang Ru's school, and Fang Ru was stalking him. He even persuaded Fang Ru to give up Meng Xing, saying that Meng Xing was inferior to him.

Wang Hao was angry when he heard it, and Brother Meng Xing was inferior to him. This was simply a big joke.

It just so happened that the matter this time was related to Yang Mo again, and Wang Hao specially brought the picture of Meng Xing with him when he came.

"Unexpectedly, you have a lot of thoughts." Fang Ru couldn't help teasing after hearing Wang Hao's words.

"Who told him to say that kind of thing? He even said that Brother Meng Xing is not worthy of you, and persuaded you to leave Brother Meng Xing, can I not be angry?" Wang Hao was a little unconvinced.

"Where did you hear these words?" Fang Ru was a little strange.

"I heard it anyway." Wang Hao didn't explain who he was listening to. That person was Yang Mo's roommate. When he told him, let him not confess him. Wang Hao was the one who said it.

Seeing Wang Hao refused to say, Fang Ru didn't ask again, "Wang Hao, thank you!" This time, Wang Hao really helped her.

"Hey, you're welcome, I am trusted by others to be loyal. Since I promised Brother Meng Xing to take good care of you, these things are what I should do. Okay, I should go back too, and I will find me if I have something to do. "Wang Hao waved his hand and left.

"This person is quite interesting," Chen Dan said.

Fang Ru nodded: "Don't look at his appearance, but he is actually very nice."

Back to the dormitory, Fang Ru looked at Chen Dan: "That love letter, you are not going to explain to me how to respond. Is it something?"

Since Teacher Jiang said that the whole class knows it, then Chen Dan must know it too.

Chen Dan's expression was a little guilty: "You don't blame me. Last time in the dormitory, you said that you don't need to make any joint letters. But I thought about it and felt that this was unfair to you, so I asked Wang Qingguo to talk about it. About the matter, we handed the love letter to the principal without telling you."

Fang Ru stepped forward to help Chen Dan brush some messy hair, and smiled: "How can you blame you? I thank you for it's too late."

Teacher Jiang Mentioning this love letter specifically, Fang Ru knew that this love letter must have played a big role in this matter.

"I'm so lucky to meet such a group of enthusiastic and lovely classmates like you."

Fang Ru is really grateful. In this life, her luck seems to be getting better, whether in Shuangxi Village or Beijing University, whenever she encounters difficulties At times, someone can always come forward to help her.

Fang Ru made up his mind that he must help these lovely classmates more in the future to be worthy of their dedication to help her.

After Fang Ru and others left, Jiang Fangyuan went directly to the principal's office and reported the matter to Xie Zhuoyu in detail.

Xie Zhuoyu did not expect that this storm was caused by jealousy.

However, Xie Zhuoyu's face was ugly. Just because of such a little thing, it was possible to maliciously fabricate and spread the rumor of a female classmate. He Chunxi's behavior was a bit extreme.

"Get this He Chunxi." After Xie Zhuoyu finished speaking, he remembered that Jiang Fangyuan was not a Chinese major. He pressed his forehead with a headache, "Forget it, you go back first, I'll call Wang Lan over."

Wang Lan was asked. Called to the principal's office, at first I didn't know what was going on. After hearing Xie Zhuoyu's words, Wang Lan's expression changed. When she returned to her office, people called He Chunxi over.

"He Chunxi, you are really good. I usually look at you honestly, and think you are a good student. I didn't expect that you can give me a big surprise when I look at you being honest and quiet."

He Chunxi watched Wang Lan, with a trace of fear on her face: "Teacher Wang, what are you talking about, did you misunderstand something?"

"Misunderstanding, I want to misunderstand too." Wang Lan threw the information in his hand in front of He Chunxi, "See it for yourself Look, it's written clearly and clearly, even where you have been in contact with someone, what you said, you remember clearly, you said I misunderstood, what did I misunderstand?"

"My only misunderstanding is I think you are a good girl. I didn't expect that a girl like you, who looks quiet on the surface, would come up behind her back. Use unwarranted rumors to ruin a girl's reputation."

He Chunxi quickly flipped through the information in her hand. , Her face gradually paled: "How is this possible? How is this possible?"

"Yes, how is it possible? No one knows what you think you do? You think you can be careful without leaving any traces? , Skynet recovers the negligence without leaking, unless you don't do it, as long as you do it, there will be traces left. This information doesn't explain everything."

"Do you know that because of you, Fang Ru was almost named and criticized by the principal, and might even be expelled?"

He Chunxi was stunned. She looked at Wang Lan and whispered: "I, I didn't expect to be so serious, I just don't want Yang Mo to like Fang Ru."

Wang Lan sighed: "Forget it, you go back and write a review book. In a few days, the school will hold a teacher-student moral education conference. Then, you will be needed. Go on stage to read the content of the review book."

Looking at He Chunxi, a trace of pity flashed in Wang Lan's eyes. In fact, she still likes the girl He Chunxi very much.

It's a pity that no matter how good students are, once their morals are corrupted, there is no way for them to be liked again.

He Chunxi lowered her head and tears fell. She thought that no one would know what she had done, but she did not expect that every move would be written on paper.

She didn't even expect that she just didn't want Yang Mo to like Fang Ru, how could it cause such serious consequences.

At this moment, He Chunxi was afraid and regretted. She came from the countryside, and going to university means a lot to her. She knows what kind of situation she will face.

"Ms. Wang, how is the school going to punish me?" He Chunxi asked choked up.

"I don't know the specifics, but your punishment should be heavy this time. I hope you will remember the lesson this time and don't do bad things in the future."

Wang Lan sighed. It was Xie Zhuoyu she saw in the principal's office. He Chunxi's attitude was at least a serious punishment this time. If Xie Zhuoyu was more severe, it would not be impossible to expel him.

After He Chunxi came out of Wang Lan's office, she walked to the dormitory. From Wang Lan's attitude, she didn't know that she would be punished severely this time. She was scared, but she didn't know what to do.

Just when he was confused, He Chunxi heard a voice calling her: "He Chunxi!"

He Chunxi raised her head and saw that it was Yang Mo. There was surprise on her face: "Yang Mo, what are you looking for me?"

Although the two knew each other, Yang Mo never took the initiative to find her. Could it be that Yang Mo finally discovered her benefits? If Yang Mo could like her, it would be worth the punishment.

"He Chunxi, I didn't expect you to be such a vicious person. Just because I pursued Fang Ru, you deliberately fabricated rumors to destroy her. I really regret it. How could I know someone like you?"

He Chunxi was stunned: " Yang Mo, what are you talking about?" How did Yang Mo know about this?

"What I said, you know it in your heart. He Chunxi, how do you deserve to like me for a vicious person like you? Do you know, the school has decided to expel you."

Yang Mo suddenly approached He Chunxi and said in a low voice, then the corners of his mouth showed With a strange smile, he turned and left.

He Chunxi looked at Yang Mo's back with tears in his eyes. Even though it was summer, her body was still trembling, as if she was in the snow and ice.

Fang Ru and his roommates explained the rumors and heard He Chunxi calling for her. Fang Ru was extremely surprised, and he didn't know what He Chunxi had done with her.

"Why would she come to me?"

"I don't know, go there, she is still waiting outside!" said the student who passed the message.

"That's fine, thank you!" Fang Ru smiled to the classmate who passed the message.

"No thanks, I'll go ahead for things along the way."

"I'll accompany you. If she dares to do bad things, I will definitely help you teach her." Chen Dan said indignantly.

When Fang Ru saw He Chunxi, she felt that her state was a little strange, her whole body was apathetic, and she looked a little discouraged.

He Chunxi saw Fang Ru and bowed to her: "Fang Ru, I'm sorry. I spread the rumor about you in the school. I'm just too jealous of you. I don't want to really hurt you."

Chen Dan sneered: "Don't want to hurt? You don't want to hurt when you do that. If you want to hurt someone, what terrible thing do you have to do?"

"I'm sorry, Fang Ru, I'm sorry. Don't worry, I did wrong." If something goes wrong, I will take the responsibility, and I will give you an explanation." He Chunxi finished speaking, turned around and left.

Chen Dan looked at He Chunxi's back and sneered: "Explain, what does she want to explain?"

Fang Ru also looked at He Chunxi's back and asked Chen Dan: "Do you think He Chunxi is a little weird?"

"It's a bit strange," I'm so arrogant when I did something wrong, I thought it would be okay if I just confessed it?" Chen Dan said.

"No, no." Fang Ru's voice suddenly became urgent, "I have to stop He Chunxi quickly, she wants to do stupid things."

Because of the Liu Rong incident of the Beijing Normal University, plus the school's incident about He Chunxi's rumors about Fang Ru, Xie Zhuoyu convened the relevant leaders of the department of the personnel involved and held a meeting to discuss the punishment of the personnel involved in the incident.

A few days later, Beijing University's character education conference was held in the school's playground.

First, the head of the Department of Biopharmaceuticals came out to clarify matters related to Fang Ru's rumors and indicated that the department had sent a special person to Shuangxi Village to conduct on-site investigations.

The survey results show that Fang Ru is a good young man who studies seriously, works rigorously, and is willing to help others. During his labor re-education in Shuangxi Village, she did not have any unethical behavior.

The copy of the investigation report will be posted on the school bulletin board after the conference is over for everyone to check.

Then the dean of the law department came out to give a speech. The 77-grade counselor of the law department came out and made self-criticism about Yang Mo's affairs in his department, and finally Yang Mo came out to apologize.

Because of this incident, Yang Mo was given a warning from the school, and the next time he will be given a demerit penalty.

There was an uproar among the students: "It turns out that the previous rumors turned out to be because of Yang Mo's pursuit of Fang Ru? This is also terrible. Because of jealousy, can you just fabricate lies to frame others?"

"Fang Ru is really unlucky. I have a friend in the same class as Fang Ru. I heard that Fang Ru rejected Yang Mo several times and also stated that he had an object, and that Yang Mo had been pursuing it hard. Unexpectedly, it was still rumored. But for the Department of biopharmaceutical serious and responsible, to do the investigation, Fang Ru this time may suffer. " "

Yes ah, the capital of the special things you've heard of it? I heard that because of this incident, almost all Universities are all required to hold moral education conferences. Our school is the same. If this matter cannot be clarified, Fang Ru is afraid that he will stand on the stage as a negative example."

"..."

Among the students, public opinion tends to fall to the ground. Fang Ru. On the contrary, everyone was full of contempt for He Chunxi, the maker of the rumors.

The leaders of the Department of Biopharmaceuticals and the Department of Law have finished their speeches, and everyone is refreshed, knowing that the next step is the highlight, and the leaders of the Chinese Department are going to take the stage.

The students of the Chinese Department were scolding He Chunxi in their hearts, because she was alone, so that the entire Chinese Department couldn't look up.

The head of the Chinese Department was also complaining in his heart. It was the first time to conduct a review in front of the whole school because of such a thing. It was a shame.

But there is no way. If something goes wrong during this special period, let alone her head of the Chinese Department, Xie Zhuoyu, the principal, can't afford the consequences.

After the head of the Chinese Department and the grade counselor Wang Lan did their own reviews, He Chunxi, the initiator of the rumors, stepped onto the stage in the contempt of everyone.

She lowered her head and her shoulders slumped down, and she looked completely devoid of energy.

She didn't need to look up, and she knew how everyone looked at her. Before he started to read the review book, He Chunxi's tears shed.

She covered her mouth and choked up: "I'm sorry, I know I was wrong. I shouldn't fabricate rumors to hurt people just because I'm jealous."

Wang Lan stood aside, seeing He Chunxi like this, and she felt a little sad. Now that I was wrong, why did you go? Why didn't you think about the consequences when you wanted to harm people?

He Chunxi seemed a little pitiful in this way, but thinking about her actions and the possible consequences of these actions, Wang Lan couldn't sympathize.

"He Chunxi, don't cry, finish reading the review book first." Wang Lan reminded in a low voice, whether He Chunxi regrets it or not, the process must be completed.

He Chunxi held the review book, wiped his tears, and began to read word by word. However, as I read it, tears fell again.

After finally reading the last word of the review book, He Chunxi breathed a sigh of relief and waited for the punishment from the school. She knew in her heart that she was about to leave Beijing University.

He Chunxi was at a loss. She didn't know where she could go after leaving Beijing University.

The principal Xie Zhuoyu stepped onto the stage at this time, first made a summary of the meeting, and finally, finally began to announce the punishment of He Chunxi.

Xiezhuo Yu looked at the bottom of the student, said: ".. He Chunxi before announcing action against the students, I would like to praise a student the student is the victim of rumors, Fang Ru students"

"The rumors, to party Student Ru caused great harm and caused a very bad impact in the school. After discussion, our school leaders decided to expel He Chunxi from school."

"But Student Fang Ru found us and told us. It's not easy for He Chunxi to be admitted to Beijing University from a rural area. I hope we can open a bit and give He Chunxi a chance to make corrections."

"We considered again and again and finally decided to give He Chunxi a big pass and stay in school for inspection. If He Chunxi makes another mistake in the future, he will be expelled directly."

After a second of silence, the students below burst into applause.

"Fang Ru, great!" a classmate shouted.

"Fang Ru, good job, you are a role model for us to learn!" More students echoed.

Xie Zhuoyu looked at the students who stood up and applauded, and couldn't help clapping excitedly.

Fang Ru's behavior should be publicized. Such behavior is in line with the school motto of Beijing University of "inclusive of all rivers, tolerance is great".

He Chunxi was also stunned. She looked down and suddenly squatted down and cried out in her arms.

Fang Ru said that that day he would not let her be expelled from school, but He Chunxi still didn't believe it. Not to mention whether Fang Ru would do it, even if she did it, how could the school listen to her as a student?

Unexpectedly, Fang Ru really did it. He Chunxi squatted there, crying too hard. She hated herself even more, how could she do such a vicious thing.

Fang Ru is so kind and beautiful, how could she do such a thing to Fang Ru just because she was jealous for a while. She, she is so vicious.

Wang Lan saw He Chunxi doing this, stepped forward and handed her a handkerchief: "Don't cry, I hope you will study hard and be a good person in the future, and don't disappoint Fang Ru's kindness to you."

Wang Lan also sighed inwardly. This Fang Ru is indeed admirable.

Even if the teacher is like this, let alone the students underneath. At this moment, Fang Ru has become their idol and a role model for them to learn from.

"I really envy the classmates of Class 77, Class 03 of the Department of Biopharmaceuticals. Why are they in the same class as Fang Ru?"

"I envy Fang Ru's roommate even more. How lucky it is to be in the same bedroom as Fang Ru? ! " "

Oh, I had no thought of how newspaper biopharmaceutical profession? maybe I can very square Ru a class ah! really want to close contact with the idol. "

"I think so too. I heard that Fang Ru is beautiful and gentle, and he was very patient when speaking, and the idea of ​​solving the problem was very simple and easy to understand. I envy her classmates too much, and I want such classmates too. "

Fang Ru, meeting a classmate and friend like you is the biggest gain for me when I came to Beijing University. I am proud of you." Chen Dan said excitedly.

"Actually, I'm not as good as you think. He Chunxi is actually a victim."

Fang Ru really doesn't think she is so noble as these people say. If He Chunxi is really a vicious person, she would never do it.

However, He Chunxi was just a poor man who was deceived.

Chen Dan couldn't help shaking when he thought of hearing He Chunxi's words that day. But Fang Ru said that he was not so good, and He Chunxi felt humble.

After discovering something wrong with the person who framed him, he immediately chased up and persuaded him not to commit suicide. Afterwards, he personally interceded again, hoping that the school could handle it leniently. This is not good, so what is good?

After the scene calmed down, Fang Ru squeezed a way from the crowd and stepped onto the stage.

After speaking a few words with the principal Xie Zhuoyu, she took out some documents from her bag and handed them to Xie Zhuoyu. Fang Ru got the documents just before the meeting. After Xie Zhuoyu glanced twice, his face suddenly changed.

He looked at the information in his hand, then at Wang Zhide, the dean of the law department, and sighed. He knew how much Wang Zhide liked that Yang Mo, but who would have thought that Yang Mo was such a person.

The students below were quietly looking at the people on the stage, not knowing what Fang Ru was going to do.

After Fang Ru had finished speaking with the principal, he walked to the front of the stage and said to everyone with a loudspeaker: "About the rumors, there is actually someone else behind the scenes." When

Fang Ru's words fell, there was an uproar below.

"What the hell is going on? Isn't it said that the person who spread the rumors is He Chunxi? The school has already punished her, and the principal said just now that Fang Ru pleaded for her. Why is it now that the master behind the scenes is someone else? "

Yeah, what's going on? Is it that He Chunxi was wronged? Then why should she be punished?"

"What the hell did Fang Ru say to the principal? I just saw the principal's face changed." One sat in front of him. The classmates in the row said.

"Everyone stay quiet." Fang Ru shouted with the horn, "Listen to me first."

The voice of the students underneath gradually became quieter, and the playground was quiet again.

"The rumors came from classmate He Chunxi, but classmate He Chunxi was also deceived by others."

"Who is it?" someone asked from below.

"This person is Yang Mo." Fang Ru paused and said Yang Mo's name.

"Impossible!" A sharp female voice sounded on the playground.

"Yes, it's impossible, how could it be Yang Mo? He Chunxi must have deliberately planted Yang Mo in order to exonerate himself." Another girl agreed.

"Everyone stayed quiet. At the beginning, I knew about this. Like everyone else, I couldn't believe it. Although I rejected Yang Mo, in my eyes, Yang Mo is a gentleman with a degree of advancing and retreat. "Fang Ru said.

"It was originally." Another voice came from below.

"Please be quiet, listen to what I have said, and you can make comments again, okay?"

"In the beginning, I was the same as you, how could it be possible? But the facts tell me that it is possible. Yang Mo is a piece of cloth. A wolf in sheep's clothing."

"He was gentle and polite, with great demeanor in front of everyone, such a person, who can think that his heart is so ugly and so dirty."

"Because of the rumors, you look down on He Chunxi. But you don't know that He Chunxi is only one of the victims who was deceived by Yang Mo. Before He Chunxi, the evidence I got was that a girl was deceived by Yang Mo."

"This woman The child has experienced suicide and was in a coma for a long time. Everyone thought she could not survive."

"However, her parents did not give up on her. She woke up recently. It was also from her mouth that we knew, Yang Mo, what a disgusting person."

Fang Ru said here, she couldn't help but think of the day when she felt that He Chunxi was wrong and caught up with him.

After He Chunxi left, she went straight to Cuijin Lake. Fang Ru followed, trying to stop He Chunxi. But He Chunxi's speed was very fast, and Fang Ru chased to the Cuijin Lake before stopping her.

"Why are you so stupid? Even if you do something wrong, you should correct it. Why do you want to jump into the lake?" Fang Ru prevented He Chunxi from jumping into the lake.

But at that time, He Chunxi didn't appreciate it, she threw away Fang Ru: "Don't worry about me, I'm ashamed of my life, and it hurts my family, it's better to die. Moreover, the school is about to expel me, how can I talk to my family? Explain? I don't have the face to meet them."

"What nonsense are you talking about? Who told you that the school is about to expel you? I just came back from our grade counselor's office and he didn't say anything about it. Who did you listen to? "Fang Ru held He Chunxi and prevented her from jumping into the lake.

"Yang Mo told me that he said the school had decided to expel me." He Chunxi cried, covering his face.

"It's nonsense. How could Yang Mo say such a thing? He came out of our grade counselor's office with me. How could he know that the school is about to expel you?"

Fang Ru couldn't believe it, how could Yang Mo Ask He Chunxi to say such things. However, at this time, He Chunxi was not going to lie, what happened in the middle.

"Really not? But why did Yang Mo lie to me?" He Chunxi raised his tear-stained face and looked at Fang Ru.

"I don't know if the school is about to expel you, but I know one thing. Yang Mo came out with me. I was in the office and didn't hear any discussion about your punishment. So, I don't know why he wanted to Tell you such a lie." He Chunxi believed it when Fang Ru said this. If Fang Ru wants to lie to her, it can be said that the school has never made such a decision.

But Fang Ru didn't say, she said that Yang Mo was with her, something she didn't know, it was impossible for Yang Mo to know.

"But, why did Yang Mo lie to me?" He Chunxi remembered the last words Yang Mo said to her.

He Chunxi's body couldn't help but tremble. At the time, she was confused and didn't think too much.

Now that Fang Ru prevented the suicidal behavior, He Chunxi's mind seemed to wake up suddenly. At that time, why didn't she find it strange that Yang Mo said that?

He Chunxi looked at Fang Ru. She suddenly had a strong desire to speak and hope for the girl who was harmed by herself but saved her.

"Yang Mo said something very strange to me. He said,'If I were you, I would just jump into the Cuijin Lake and die, so as not to impair my family's reputation'."

"What did you say?" Fang Ru was stunned. how could Yang Mo say this to He Chunxi?

"Just after listening to him, I thought, I will apologize to you before I die, and want to take my life for the mistakes I have done." He Chunxi squatted on the ground, crying and crying.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. After listening to his words, I thought about myself damn. There was also the matter of spreading your rumors, although it was me, but after listening to Yang Mo's words, I remembered this idea."

He Chunxi felt more and more terrible the more he thought about it, her whole body curled up into a ball, how could she listen to Yang Mo so much? It seemed that the whole person was controlled by Yang Mo.

He Chunxi's words reminded Fang Ru of what was written in a book he had read.

She once thought that those things were fake and that the author was deliberately sensationalizing, but she did not expect that in real life, she would see real examples.

In He Chunxi's words, Fang Ru gradually matched what Yang Mo did to her with the book. Yang Mo treated He Chunxi almost strictly according to what the book said.

In the beginning, Yang Mo established the image of a learned and talented urbanite in front of He Chunxi. However, Yang Mo didn't need to express his knowledge and talent. Because of his superior performance in the law department, his image as a genius in the law department was long ago Familiar.

What he focused on in front of He Chunxi was his family background, and from time to time he would inadvertently reveal the superiority of his family in front of He Chunxi.

Yang Mo is not only wealthy in his family and handsome in appearance, but he also reads many books and learns to be rich.

Such a person took the initiative to approach He Chunxi, and for a He Chunxi who had never seen him in the world, how could he not be moved by such a person.

Yes, He Chunxi fell in love with Yang Mo, this is the inevitable ending.

However, what annoyed He Chunxi was that after she found out that she liked Yang Mo, Yang Mo began to leave her in a hurry. Many times, He Chunxi wanted to say a word to her, but Yang Mo avoided her.

He Chunxi didn't know what she had done wrong. It wasn't until the school that Yang Mo started to pursue Fang Ru, she knew that Yang Mo liked a girl who was as dazzling as Fang Ru.

While He Chunxi felt inferior, Fang Ru felt intense jealousy. But at this time, she hadn't thought of hurting Fang Ru.

Until I saw Yang Mo again, Yang Mo didn't know why, and suddenly said something specious.

It seemed that Fang Ru was too perfect, and he couldn't help chasing Fang Ru. If Fang Ru had shortcomings, maybe he would not like Fang Ru so much.

It was this sentence that gave He Chunxi the idea of ​​fabricating rumors.

Fang Ru thought of the words that Yang Mo had specially ran to him after learning the rumors, and couldn't help sweating. She really believed what Yang Mo said.

This Yang Mo was terrible, he was guiding everything consciously or unconsciously. He Chunxi thought that he had made a proactive choice, but he didn't know that everything was the result of Yang Mo's guidance.

Fang Ru also probably understood why Yang Mo instructed He Chunxi to do it just to get himself into trouble, and he appeared in front of him like a hero.

Women are more emotional, in this case, it is easy to fall in love with such a man.

But He Chunxi said that there is no way to convict Yang Mo. He Chunxi had no evidence, and Yang Mo did not directly abet.

After listening to He Chunxi, Fang Ru found Wang Hao and asked him to investigate Yang Mo. Time is tight, but fortunately, the place where Yang Mo once went to the countryside was not far from Beijing.

The people of Wang Hao's group spent a day investigating Yang Mo's past, that is, about the girl Fang Ru was talking about. The girl's testimony, coupled with He Chunxi's affairs, was enough to convict Yang Mo.

After Fang Ru finished speaking, the playground was quiet, and the students did not speak for a long time. It wasn't until a sobbing sound broke the silence that the sound underneath gradually became louder.

"My God, where is this human? This is the devil!"

"I was almost deceived by his appearance. He is a demon in human skin. He Chunxi is also too pitiful, if not Fang Ru perceives something wrong, she may have already..."