Chapter 59

"Solve the problem?" Chen Guanghe was strange, "Is there any problem I want you to solve?"

Jiang Ping and the others also walked in, and Chen Guanghe was even more strange: "Why are you all here? Is there something wrong? "

Jiang Ping and all three of them looked at Fang Ru, wanting to see what she said to Chen Guanghe. But the three of them were waiting for Fang Ru's lie to be revealed.

"Just now I also heard from the brothers and sisters that the funding of the project in our laboratory was stopped by the school. I asked the brothers and sisters and they said that there was a shortage of about 10,000."

"It just so happens that I have a sum of money, almost 10,000. It's about RMB, I just want to use this money to invest in our project. I don't know what your teacher likes?" Fang Ru said.

Seeing Fang Ru really talked to Chen Guanghe, Jiang Ping and the three were also stunned. Could Fang Ru really spend the money?

"Ten thousand yuan?" Chen Guanghe couldn't help but exclaimed, "Where did you get so much money?"

 "Where do you get so much money? It's not convenient for me to tell the teacher, but I can tell the teacher about the money. There is no problem. If the teacher needs it, I can use the money to invest at any time."

"Of course, I didn't use it for nothing before. When the teacher's project has generated income, I will also have to share it." Fang Ru replied .

"That's natural." Chen Guanghe smiled, unexpectedly Liu Anhua would brighten another village.

The school stopped his project funding, but he did not expect that the new laboratory members he was about to recruit brought him a new funding.

Ten thousand yuan is enough. With this money, he should be able to overcome the problems he is currently studying on this project. Save some flowers, you can even use it in the next stage.

After the immediate difficulty is overcome, even if he does not go to the school, the school leader will take the initiative to allocate funds for him.

"Fang Ru, thank you teacher, you have helped the teacher a lot."

"Teacher, you just believe Fang Ru's words? What if she can't get them out? That's 10,000 yuan?" Wang Xia couldn't believe that Chen Guanghe believed Fang Ru in such a simple way.

Chen Guanghe also looked at Wang Xia inexplicably and inexplicably: "Why don't you believe it, what good is it for her to lie to me?"

Wang Xia opened her mouth and said nothing, but she still didn't believe that Fang Ru could take it out. So much money.

"I don't know when the teacher needs the money?" Fang Ru asked.

"Of course the sooner the better." Chen Guanghe said.

"Well, I will go back tonight and I will sort out the money, and I will bring it to the teacher tomorrow."

At this time, Wang Xia believed that Fang Ru could really spend so much money, but where did Fang Ru come from? How can there be so many?

"Little Junior Sister, you really paid so much money."

Jiang Ping looked at Fang Ru for a while, as if looking at the God of Wealth.

With this money, their project can continue. Their hard work and sweat will eventually be rewarded. Jiang Ping can't wait to pay Fang Ru to him and worship three times a day.

"Little Junior Sister?" Fang Ru raised her eyebrows. Just now a few people called her with her first name and last name. They thought she was lying and bragging, so she called Junior Sister?

"Yes, Junior Sister." Zhang Wei also walked over and said with a smile, "You are the smallest student admitted by the teacher, but you are not the Junior Sister."

Zhang Wei said and patted Fang Ru on the shoulder: "Little Junior Sister , Real people don't show your face, I didn't see that you are still a big rich man, and the seniors will rely on you in the future."

Jiang Ping slapped Zhang Wei's head: "Don't scare the younger sister." After playing Zhang Wei, Jiang Ping Turning his head again, Ru said with a smile: "Don't pay attention to him, he is usually such a serious person."

At this time, Wang Xia also came over. Although she was jealous of Fang Ru, Fang Ru did help a lot this time. If it weren't for Fang Ru, their project might have really stopped.

"Fang Ru, thank you. What the elder sister said just now sounds bad. Don't take it to your heart. I'll apologize."

"It's not necessary to apologize. After all, the money is not a small amount. You don't believe I can get it out. Normal." Fang Ru said with a smile.

Jiang Ping and the three were actually a little embarrassed, after all, when Fang Ru said just now when he took out the money, the attitude of the three of them was really not that good.

Looking at Fang Ru's generous attitude now, Jiang Ping and the three people feel even more ashamed.

"Don't worry, we will work hard and will never let your money go to waste. Although our experiments have not yet produced any proven results, but the most difficult point has been overcome by us before, the day when results are achieved. It won't be too far." Jiang Ping promised.

Zhang Wei and Wang Xia also nodded behind and assured Fang Ru that the money she invested would not lose money.

Fang Ru smiled: "Others don't know, but I know. Following you in the laboratory, I understand more or less, and it is precisely because I have confidence in your project that I will invest this money. Besides, now I I also became a member of this project. We work together and I believe that we will succeed."

Fang Ru returned home at night , told Fang Yue to cook, got into the house by himself, and took the money from the box. Put them out one by one, put the 10 yuan, 5 yuan, and 1 yuan separately, then tie them with elastic bands and put them in the bag.

The next day, Fang Ru carried a bag full of money, and Fang Weihua rode her bicycle to Beijing University.

Although Fang Ru said to bring money back today, Chen Guanghe was still a little dumbfounded looking at the bag full of money: "You just came here with the money?"

"My second brother sent me here." Fang Ru said, Fang Weihua knew that she had taken so much money to the school, but he was still worried and had to send her to the school personally.

In fact, as long as she was more generous, who would have thought that she would have so much money in her bag. Although Fang Ru didn't think it was necessary, but remembering Fang Weihua's last time that they were a family, he nodded and agreed.

"Okay, I will put the money away, I will let Wang Xia make a statement of accounts, and I will record every expenditure, and will not let your money be spent where it shouldn't be spent." With the money, Chen Guanghe Plans have already begun to take the next step.

Chen Guanghe took a sigh of relief this time, and must make a little achievement to show the school to let them know that it was a wrong decision to stop their own funding.

Jiang Ping, Sun Wei and Wang Xia also suffocated their energy. This time, only success is allowed without failure. If they still can't get results, their project will really be terminated.

Fang Ru also started to get in touch with the core data of the experiment. She and Wang Xia were mainly responsible for data proofreading. The main stages of the experiment were still completed by Chen Guanghe, Jiang Ping and Sun Wei.

When Fan Jun passed by the door of Chen Guanghe's laboratory, he came in specially and laughed: "Oh, this is still busy, there is no money, you are still so motivated, which really makes me envious."

Chen Guanghe glanced at Fan Jun: "Our tradition is hard work. The more difficult the conditions, the more we must make some achievements to show some people. Let these people know that the most important thing for experiments is people."

Fan Jun sneered: "Really? Then I'll wait for you to make some achievements to show me." After saying that, he patted his face, "I'm waiting for you to slap me in the face, don't you let me Disappointment."

Looking at the figure of Fan Jun standing up and going away, Wang Xia clenched her fists tightly: "Teacher, Fan Jun is too much."

"He has always been like this, you don't know. The key for us now is not to get angry with Fan Jun, but to show everyone our experimental results as soon as possible." Chen Guanghe said.

"Although we have money now, the money is still limited. We must seize the time and race against time. During this time, everyone will work hard to comfort the family and strive to achieve results within one month."

Hearing Chen Guanghe's words, Jiang Ping and Sun Wei nodded their heads. Wang Xia looked a little ugly: "Teacher, my child has been sick these past two days, and my wife is also busy. I am afraid I can't stay up late and work overtime these two days."

Chen Guang He was stunned for a while, and he thought for a while before he said, "Well, you can finish what you should do during the day for these two days, and then go back to take care of your children at night."

"Thank you, teacher."

Wang Xia is really helpless . , The child started to catch a cold, then began to cough, and when the cough became severe, it turned into a fever.

I have been on fever for two days. After taking the anti-fever medicine, I retreated. The fever started again at night. She and her lover have not had a good rest for two nights.

In this way, she insisted on coming over to do experiments every day, and Wang Xia felt that she could not make it anymore.

In the evening, Fang Ru followed Chen Guanghe, Jiang Ping, and Sun Wei until two o'clock in the morning before leaving the laboratory.

"You all go back and rest for a while, and continue tomorrow. During this time, everyone insists and works hard, and it will be fine."

Fang Ru has already greeted Fang Weihua and Fang Yue during this time because of the reason to follow the project. , I lived in the dormitory during this time.

Fang Ru returned to the dormitory. Wang Yi and the others had already fallen asleep. She gently took the washing utensils to the water room, washed herself under the faint moonlight, and fell asleep when she returned to the dormitory and lay down.

Early the next morning, Fang Ru quickly got up and went to the water room to wash. Li Hongyao was also in the water room. She looked at Fang Ru and said, "This is just a freshman. You are so busy that you can hardly see any figures."

Fang Ru brushed his teeth and said, "No way, this time is very busy. It should be better after this period of time."

Fang Ru finished washing, went to the cafeteria to buy some buns, and hurried to the laboratory while eating.

When I arrived at the laboratory, I discovered that Wang Xia had arrived.

"Senior Sister, so early?" Fang Ru greeted Wang Xia.

When Wang Xia heard Fang Ru's voice, she halted her body and wiped the back of her hand on her eyes twice. Then she turned to look at Xiang Fang Ru: "Yes, I couldn't be with you yesterday, so I can't rest assured. Come and have a look."

Fang Ru looked at Wang Xia's still red and swollen eyes: "Senior Sister, are you okay?" When

Wang Xia said yesterday that the child had a fever, Fang Ru asked again: "Has the child's fever gone?"

Wang Xia I wanted to say that I was okay, but Fang Ru asked the child, unable to control his emotions, and cried: "Yesterday the child's body temperature rose again, and in the middle of the night, the fever reached 39 degrees 8. My father and I It's about to collapse." It

may be that Wang Xia finally said it, and Wang Xia didn't care about that much anymore: "I don't know what I'm doing all the time. The experiments are not done well, and the children can't be brought together. I'm really fast. Crazy."

Fang Ru looked at Wang Xia's appearance and couldn't help sighing. Although she has no children herself, looking at Wang Xia's appearance, she also knows how painful it is to be a mother when her child is sick.

What's more, the experiment has now reached a critical stage. Wang Xia has to be busy at home and work, and can't take care of both. At this moment, I am afraid that her emotions are on the verge of collapse.

Wang Xia is still there, saying: ".. Go to the hospital, the doctor is always that a few words, said the child sore throat, fever and I know that will be repeated, but the child uncomfortable to sleep at night would have been upset."

"I really It's easy to coax him to sleep. I can squint for a while, and he wakes up again within half an hour. After a few nights, I really can't bear it anymore."

"I'm afraid I can't do this experimental project. I'm going to quit."

"Sister, don't say such frustrating words for now. Let's do it, I know a doctor with good medical skills. It's still early. I will ride a bicycle to pick up your child to see a doctor. How about? "

Fang Ru looked wrist watch from Chen and prescribed time worse an hour should be enough time:" the senior sister apprentice is your dwelling place "?

"For my convenience to the school, I live with his dad in a house near the school." Wang Xia said.

"That's great, we will pick up your child now." Fang Ru said.

Wang Xia was also tortured by the child's illness. Hearing what Fang Ru said, she took her back home.

At Wang Xia's house, Wang Xia's lover took leave of absence and was taking care of the children. When she saw Wang Xia came back, she asked: "You didn't mean to go to the laboratory, why did you come back again?"

"This is my junior sister, she said she knew A medical technique is very good, I want to take Mingming to see it." Wang Xia briefly introduced Fang Ru to her lover.

Although Wang Xia's lover was exhausted, she squeezed a smile at Fang Ru: "Can I find out which doctor it is?"

Fang Ru looked at Wang Xia: "I didn't tell you just now, I will introduce you The doctor of this is actually my master. His name is Qian Jianghuai. I can guarantee his medical skills and it will be absolutely fine ." Neither Wang Xia nor her lover have heard Qian Jianghuai's name, but since Fang Ru made a guarantee, the two of them There was no other way, so I had to follow Fang Ru to Qian Jianghuai's house.

Qian Jianghuai just got up and finished washing, he was surprised when he saw Fang Ru: "Why are you here at this time?"

"Master, that's it. This is the senior sister in my laboratory. Her child has had a high fever three times in a row. I will bring him over to see you."

Qian Jianghuai looked behind Fang Ru, a young couple holding a child, their eyes full of expectation.

Qian Jianghuai nodded: "Bring the child in, I'll take a look."

Wang Xia and her lover glanced at each other. Her lover held the child and followed Qian Jianghuai into the house, followed by Wang Xia.

Qian Jianghuai first rolled the child's eyelids, then asked the child to open his mouth and stick out his tongue. He took out a flashlight to take a photo, and then nodded: "This child's tonsils are very swollen. This should be the cause of repeated fever."

After speaking, he pulsed the child again: "The child has a high body temperature, internal fever, and has a severe cough?"

Wang Xia nodded quickly: "I keep coughing."

Qian Jianghuai wrote a few words on the paper and asked: "A lot of phlegm?"