Chapter 35

The irony in Fang Ru's words was too obvious, not only Ning Yuheng, but even Meng Xing and Qian Jianghuai were stunned.

"Fang Ru, you..." Ning Yuheng didn't know why Fang Ru suddenly treated himself like this.

Fang Ru had to pinch the palm of his hand tightly with his nails to control himself and not to speak harshly to Ning Yuheng. There are also Meng Xing and Qian Jianghuai here, and she cannot reveal the fact of rebirth.

Fang Ru closed his eyes and opened them after a while? Looking at Qian Jianghuai: "Master, I'm sorry! I'm a little uncomfortable!"

"Then you take a good rest!" Although Qian Jianghuai is upright, he can see that Fang Ru's state is obviously wrong, so he can only comfort him, "Don't think too much. , Come to Master if you have anything to do."

Fang Ru nodded: "Thank you, Master."

Meng Xing looked at Fang Ru with some worry: "Are you okay?"

Fang Ru shook his head, "It's okay, I'll take a rest. Okay, don't worry!"

Ning Yuheng also wanted to care about her, but Fang Ru didn't even look at him. Ning Yuheng had to leave with Meng Xing and Qian Jianghuai.

When sleeping at night, Fang Ru dreamed that he had returned to his previous life and returned to the Ning family.

On Ning Yuheng's birthday, she specifically asked Ning's mother to make a table of dishes that Ning Yuheng liked to eat, and waited to come back to give him a surprise.

The two have been married for nine years, and even if Ning Yuheng has grievances against her, it should be gone after all these years!

However, she waited and waited until it was dark, and when the dishes were cold, Ning Yuheng did not come back.

Even Mother Ning couldn't stand it anymore, let her stop waiting. However, Fang Ru waited stubbornly, she wanted a result, she was too tired. The door rang, and Ning Yuheng finally came back

He was drunk, still chanting Liu Rong's name. Fang Ru's heart, at that moment, completely cooled down!

It turned out that Ning Yuheng had been thinking about Liu Rong, and only Liu Rong was in his heart, and the only wife he wanted was Liu Rong.

All her efforts were in vain. Perhaps in Ning Yuheng's eyes, she was just a pitiful and ridiculous woman.

That night, Fang Ru let Ning Yuheng fall on the bed alone. And she herself, mixed the cold dishes on the table, mixed with hot tears, and ate it into her belly bit by bit until she couldn't eat it anymore!

Her body, every organ, every pore, reveals a cold despair.

In the darkness, Fang Ru sat up suddenly, panting for her breath, and when she adjusted to the surrounding environment, she realized that she was originally in the school of educated youth, not in the Ning family.

Everything just now was just a dream. Fang Ru looked out the window, it was still pitch black outside. Just having such a dream, Fang Ru couldn't sleep anymore.

On the bed next door, Wei Huan was sleeping soundly. Fang Ru just lay on the bed until it was almost dawn before falling asleep in a daze.

When Wei Huan got up, seeing Fang Ru still asleep, he didn't call her. Yesterday, Fang Ru injured her hand and couldn't go to work, so let her sleep a little longer.

When Fang Ru got up, the educated youth spot was no longer there. Fang Ru was not in a hurry, slowly getting dressed, getting dressed, washing up, and preparing to take a walk in the yard of the educated youth spot to bask in the sun, so as to dispel the chill from the dream last night.

However, as soon as she walked out the door, she saw Ning Yuheng.

Ning Yuheng looked pale and looked at Fang Ru and said, "Fang Ru, can we talk about it?"

Fang Ru raised an eyebrow, and sneered at Ning Yuheng, "Talk? What do you want to talk to me? Yes. Talk about our husband and wife life, which is more indifferent than strangers, or talk about you obviously like Liu Rong, but you still want to drag me and refuse to divorce in order to cover up your despicable behavior?"

Ning Yu Heng's body froze, his eyes fixed on Fang Ru. His neck seemed to be pinched by something, and his breathing became difficult.

He always thought that it was his own rebirth that caused the difference between this world and the previous life.

Now it seems that he is self-righteous, and it turns out that Fang Ru is the same as him. No wonder Fang Ru is so indifferent to him, no matter what he does, what Fang Ru gets here is always the word disgust.

"You, Aru, I'm sorry!" When Ning Yuheng was speaking, he realized how hoarse his voice was. "I'm sorry, Aru!"

Apart from these words, he didn't know what the other Ru said. . After knowing that Fang Ru was reborn, all of Ning Yuheng's hopes were shattered.

"Don't call me Aru, you are not worthy!" Fang Ru raised a slap and hit Ning Yuheng's face, "I'm sorry, can you erase the mistakes you made with one sentence of sorry?"

"Do you know what I did in those years? Did you come here? Do you know that I was accused of wickedness to my face, and I had been retributed so that I could not give birth to a child, that kind of humiliation as if I was stripped away in the public? At that moment, I couldn't wait for it to be Killed. Now you say sorry to me. What qualifications do you have to say sorry?"

"Ah, Fang Ru! I'm sorry, the previous life caused you so much harm. I was wrong, I was wrong, Fang Ru, I regret it. I regret it, but it's too late, but it's too late, isn't it? It's too late!" Ning Yuheng's tears flowed down.

"Regret?" Fang Ru raised her head and blinked, not wanting to make herself cry in front of Ning Yuheng, "What qualifications do you have to regret? Why do you regret it? What did you want to do when you approached me before? Here you are?"

"Ning Yuheng, you think you are born again, I don't know, everything in the past can be treated as if it didn't happen? Where is your face?"

"You know every time I hold my heart, but you put it on How do you feel crushing under your feet? Do you know that when I raise my smiley face again and again, what I get is always your cynicism, the pain in my heart? Do you know that I pay time and time again, and what I get is always your cold violence. Isn't that frustrating?"

"Ning Yuheng, my pride, my self-esteem, and even my personality have been trampled under your feet. It is you that made me lose confidence in myself and made me feel like a worthless person. A woman like me deserves to live in pain and be despised for a lifetime!"

"There is no color in my world, only black and white are left. There is no hope in my life. My illness could have been cured. Okay, but I'm too tired. I can't live anymore. I can't live anymore, do you know? I was forced to death by you, by you, Ning Yuheng!"

Fang Ru paused. She wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes with her hand: "Probably you will never realize how heavy is the word "heart as gray"?"

"Ning Yuheng, you stepped on my self-esteem and confidence, and you stepped on it bit by bit. Broken, I can't pick it up now. I have lost the ability to like someone because I don't think I deserve it. And it's all because of you!"

"Now you regret a sentence. If you want to start again, you want to kill me. What do you rely on for everything in the past?"

Fang Ru questioned one after another, causing Ning Yuheng's face to become paler and paler, and his whole heart was agitated.

"Stop talking, Fang Ru, stop talking, I beg you, stop talking!" Ning Yuheng squatted down and covered his face. Every word of Fang Ru was holding a knife, and he was too late in his heart.

He knew he had hurt Fang Ru, but he didn't know how badly he hurt her.

"Don't tell? Why don't I say it, you just can't stand it, what about me? I have lived like this for ten years, ten years! How did I come here, do you know?"

Thinking of those ten years Fang Ru's tears also shed on the days of 1989.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Ning Yuheng squatted on the ground, and didn't know what to say except to say I'm sorry. He knew that he owed Fang Ru too much.

I thought that I could marry Fang Ru in this life and treat her well to make up for the mistakes he made in his previous life. Who knew that Fang Ru was born again.

"I'm sorry? Haha, do I need your sorry? I want you to never show up in front of my eyes. Get out, get out now!" Fang Ru roared.

"I'm going, I'm going, don't be angry!" Aru, don't be angry! I knew it was wrong, I really knew it was wrong. It's just this mistake, and there is no chance to correct it again.

By the corner of the wall, Qi Han was stunned. The pastry in his hand fell to the ground and rolled to the ground.

His hand slid on the wall, and he just cut a mark on the hard wall.

Qi Han limped and left, ignoring the cakes that fell on the ground.

From now on, he doesn't have to come again!

Just hearing Fang Ru's shout to Ning Yuheng, why did his heart feel a little pain.

After Ning Yuheng left, Fang Ru sat down on the threshold, covering her face, letting sad tears climb on her face wantonly, as if to cry out all the grievances she had suffered in her previous life.

I don't know how long it took, Fang Ru's crying head became a little stunned, she raised her head, but saw Meng Xing standing in front of her.

"Wipe it!" Meng Xing handed Fang Ru a handkerchief.

"Why are you back?" Fang Ru stared at his swollen eyes, sniffed, and took the handkerchief.

"I came back to get something and saw you sitting here crying. What happened?" Meng Xing looked at Fang Ru's red and swollen eyes, with unconcealable distress deep in his eyes.

"If there is something sad, don't hold it in your heart. No big deal, everything will pass."

Fang Ru smiled at the corner of his mouth: "It's nothing, it's just homesickness, plus the hand hurts, I can't help it for a while. Then I cried."

Meng Xing did not reveal Fang Ru's lie, and whispered softly: "Go in and wash your face and rest for a while. You can come to me if you have anything to do."

Fang Ru nodded. She didn't sleep well last night, and she cried so loudly for a while. Her head was a little bit painful: "Then I'm going in. Didn't you say you want to come back to get something? Go get it now, don't Because I delayed things."

"It's okay, I watched you go in and then go." Meng Xing stretched out his hand to help Fang Ru tuck a strand of hair that fell behind his head, and touched her cheek with a finger, as if With a touch of pity.

Ning Yuheng faintly returned to the room, and lay down on the bed, without a trace of strength anymore. The journey back seemed to have spent his life's strength.

Fang Ru's words still reverberated in his ears, with a sound, as if he sentenced him. After Ning Yuheng was reborn, he thought about all the situations between himself and Fang Ru, but he had never thought that Fang Ru would be reborn too. In fact, it's not that I didn't think about it, but I didn't dare to think about it. Is there really no doubt? No, it's just self-deception.

As long as Fang Ru is not reborn, he still has a chance.

However, sometimes this is the case, the more you don't want something to happen, the more it will happen.

Thinking of Fang Ru's words about her pain and her despair, Ning Yuheng could feel the same at this moment. Because at this moment, he is equally painful and desperate.

He curled up his whole body, but still couldn't stop the tearing pain deep in his heart.

In the previous life, after the two got married, he actually slowly began to accept Fang Ru. It is a pity that Liu Rong always speaks ill of Fang Ru without a trace, and he trusted Liu Rong at that time, naturally Liu Rong said what she said.

Therefore, even though he was ready to live a good life with Fang Ru in his heart, he was still upset.

It wasn't until the ninth year of their marriage, on his birthday, that he accidentally learned that everything about him and Fang Ru was calculated by Liu Rong, did he realize that he was grossly wrong.

That day, he dared not go back to see Fang Ru. He got drunk. He hoped to be bold enough to confide his thoughts to Fang Ru. Who knows, after drinking too much, people are completely drunk.

After getting up the next day, Fang Ru's attitude changed. Even if he cautiously showed his favor, Fang Ru had only one attitude, demanding a divorce.

How is he willing to leave? He knows he has done something wrong, but he can correct it, can't he?

But every time he went back, Fang Ru had to ask him for a divorce. Gradually, he became afraid to go back again, because he was afraid of the two words that Fang Ru raised.

Who would have thought that this hesitation would have driven Fang Ru to a desperate situation. If he had known it earlier, he would never drag Fang Ru. Even after the divorce, you can chase her back.

But in this world, where did you know? If I knew it, he wouldn't be like that.

After Qi Han returned home, he locked himself up. Mother Qi looked at the closed door and sighed, her eyes sad.

Since the eldest son got lame, the whole person has become gloomy. During this period of time, he was grinding his own pastry to send to the educated youth point. She thought he finally figured it out, but she didn't expect it to be like this again today.

In the room, Qi Han was lying on the bed, Fang Ru's questioning of Ning Yuheng echoed in his mind. He put his palms on his eyelids, covering the shadows of his eyes.

Since Fang Ru was born again, then, that time on the mountain, Fang Ru did not save him, it should be deliberate!

Fang Ru in the dream is gentle and kind, and such Fang Ru would never be able to watch a person fall to the ground injured without paying attention.

Fang Ru, because of her past life, she was filled with resentment, so she let him lie on the ground because of her injury.

He once complained about Fang Ru's indifference, but now he thinks about it, where does his face blame Fang Ru?

Didn't he ask for everything? The mistakes of the past life will be borne in this life. Qi Han looked at his limp left foot and laughed lowly. This is really retribution, retribution!

But can all of this be blamed on him? If it were not for Liu Rong's deliberate calculations, how could he admit his benefactor wrong?

Liu Rong, Liu Rong, I made a mistake, I got retribution! You should also take responsibility for your fault!

She has never seen Ning Yuheng since Fang Ru made it clear to Ning Yuheng. This was good too. After knowing that Ning Yuheng was also reborn, she could no longer treat him as a stranger.

This day Fang Ru was sorting out the data recorded by Master Qian Jianghuai, and Zhou Qiang came to the door.

"Fang Ru, go see Ning Yuheng. He has burned for several days. How can I persuade him? He won't take medicine. If this continues, people will die."

"He keeps saying your name. You go and persuade him, maybe he will take medicine."

"I won't go. He doesn't care about his own body, I have no obligation to see him." Fang Ru didn't lift his head, there was something in the notebook. Record the next data.

"Fang Ru, you can't be so ruthless. Anyway, Ning Yuheng still likes you. We are also an educated youth who is an educated youth. He is sick now and refuses to take medicine. Can you persuade him?"

"It's not me again ." What is my duty to see him if he likes it?" Fang Ru couldn't help but sneered when he heard this.

"I'm not joking with you. If he keeps burning like this, he will really be dead. Since last night, he has started talking nonsense. What kind of past and present life, what sorry you, etc."

Fang Ru didn't plan to go. But when she heard what Zhou Qiang said later, she put down the pen in her hand and stood up: "Let me have a look with you, it's really as serious as you said?"

"Did I lie to you ? You will know when you go to the place. "

Fang Ru didn't speak any more, but his heart was full of impatient. When I arrived at Ning Yuheng's room, I heard Ning Yuheng still talking nonsense.

"Aru, Aru, I was wrong, let's start again..."

Fang Ru frowned and stepped forward. Ning Yuheng's face burned red, and he let go and turned his head and said to Zhou Qiang: "Go get some water and wet the towel to cool him down."

After Zhou Qiang went out, Fang Ru walked to Ning Yuheng and asked, "Ning Yuheng, can you hear me?"

Ning Yuheng, who was still talking nonsense, seemed to have heard Fang Ru's words and gradually became quiet. 

Seeing him like this, Fang Ru said, "If you can hear me, you can treat the illness. The previous life you owed me has not yet been paid. When do you want to owe it?"

Ning Yuheng fell silent completely, it was Zhou Qiang. Walking in with the basin, Fang Ru said to him, "Take care of him, he should be able to take the medicine."

Fang Ru finished speaking, turned and left.

Zhou Qiang was a little doubtful, but Fang Ru had already been here, and he had no reason to keep Fang Ru here.

After cooling down Ning Yuheng's body temperature, Zhou Qiang took the medicine and fed Ning Yuheng. As expected, Zhou Qiang breathed a sigh of relief and was willing to take the medicine.

After ten o'clock in the evening, Ning Yuheng finally woke up. He looked at Zhou Qiang and asked, "Has Fang Ru been here?"

Ning Yuheng didn't know what he said just to ask. Fang Ru hates him so much, maybe he is really dead, and Fang Ru wouldn't come to see him either.

What he dreamed of in his dream should be his own fantasy.

"Come here for a while." Zhou Qiang said.

Zhou Qiang's words lifted Ning Yuheng's spirit: "She really came here?"

"What did I lie to you for? I called her." Zhou Qiang sighed, "You said you too, for a woman." Make it like this."

"Then Fang Ru already has an object, so just forget her. On your terms, what kind of girl you want to find can't be found, so you have to climb a tree?"

And, in him It seemed that Fang Ru didn't have any Ning Yuheng in his heart. Even this time she came over, she was forced by him.

Ning Yuheng didn't return Zhou Qiang's words, his attention was all on the news that Fang Ru had come.

Fang Ru's willingness to come, does it mean that she might forgive him? Ning Yuheng knew that it was impossible to be a husband and wife with Fang Ru.

Now, Ning Yuheng knew what God was doing to rebirth himself. Probably to make atonement for Fang Ru, he owed Fang Ru too much, he could only use the rest of his life to repay her little by little.

A few days later, Ning Yuheng recovered from his illness. When he saw Fang Ru in the yard of the educated youth, he thought for a while and walked forward to thank Fang Ru.

"You don't need to thank me. You talk nonsense when you have a fever. I'm afraid that someone with a heart will hear you, so I have to look in your room. I don't really want to help you." Fang Ru's voice was cold, without any emotion. .

Ning Yuheng smiled bitterly: "No matter what, thank you."

At this time, Qi Han asked Liu Rong to the Red River again. Unlike the rejection last time, Liu Rong agreed this time.

"What did you want to say when you asked me here?"

Qi Han smiled: "I was here last time, did I scare you?"

"It's really scary." Liu Rong can still feel that. The sensation of a snake squirming on the skin.

"I was wrong last time, but you lied to me too? How could you be the person in the book?"

"Who made you so scary last time, I was scared for a while, so I made up a lie." Liu Rong's eyes The child turned around and said.

"Oh, I was lame during that period and I was in a bad mood. I did a lot of wrong things. I hope you can forgive me." Qi Han's attitude is sincere, and it looks like he really admitted his mistakes.

"Actually, I did it because of you. But I'm still surprised. How did you know about Ning Yuheng's family background?"

"I really heard about it accidentally. I don't have to cheat about this matter. You, right?"

"Yes, I think too much." Qi Han laughed mockingly, "You must hate me now, right?"

Liu Rong lowered her head and said, "Actually, no, as long as you don't scare me like that time, I don't hate you."

If her face was not ruined, if it weren't for Liu Jian to beat her, Liu Rong would not be sad. Han is so pleasant.

But now, she urgently needs to leave Liu's house and leave Liu Jian. And Qi Han is the best choice she can find now.

Qi Han looked at Liu Rong and smiled in his heart.

After that, Qi Han made appointments with Liu Rong several times. Finally, a month later, Qi Han went to the Liu family to propose marriage again, and the Liu family agreed.

The news shocked the entire Shuangxi Village. How much Qi Han likes Liu Rong, so that after being rejected by Liu Rong, after Liu Rong's current reputation and appearance are completely destroyed, he can still come to propose marriage?

Especially after Liu Jian did not become the leader of the militia team, all those who had intended to marry Liu's family died down. At this time, Qi Han actually proposed to Liu Rong, this can no longer be described as likes.

For a while, the girls in Shuangxi Village were a little envious of Liu Rong. Although Qi Han is now lame, he was once the person they wanted to marry, and he was so affectionate and dedicated to Liu Rong.