Chapter 30

Qian Jianghuai crouched, his hair was gray, but his face was still smiling. This is completely different from what Fang Ru imagined.

Seeing Qian Jianghuai like this, Fang Ru finally understood why even Ning Yuheng respected him in his previous life.

Such a person who can still maintain an optimistic and positive attitude in the face of adversity deserves the respect of anyone.

Suddenly, Qian Jianghuai frowned and coughed a few times while covering his mouth. It finally stopped, followed by a series of more serious coughs.

Seeing him like this, Fang Ru had the intention to talk to him, but he was afraid that Qian Jianghuai would be too guarded, but he would be self-defeating. She thought for a while, and said to Meng Xing, "I want to go to the village clinic!"

"Are you sick?" Meng Xing looked up Fang Ru up and down, and found nothing wrong with her.

"It's not me! The old gentleman just now looked at him like that, I felt very uncomfortable! I want to buy some medicine and send them quietly!"

"Don't go, let me come!"

Fang Ru thought for a while. Nodded: "Alright!"

Meng Xing did not go directly to the health clinic, but went to Ning Yuheng: "You prescribe me a prescription for coughing."

"You have a cough?" Ning Yuheng carefully. Observing Meng Xing's complexion, Meng Xing is in good health. Could it be that, "Fang Ru is sick?"

Ning Yuheng stood up suddenly and was about to go out!

When Ning Yuheng passed him, Meng Xing said lightly: "It's not her!"

Ning Yuheng stopped with some doubts, and took a look at Meng Xing: "Don't lie to me!"

"No need!" Meng Xing said. His eyebrows were raised lightly, "Let's make a prescription!"

Ning Yuheng thought for a while, Meng Xing really didn't need to lie to him, as long as he asked outside, he would know this kind of thing.

He walked back to his seat and sat down, took out the notebook, tore a piece of paper from it, and asked, "What symptoms, how long have you been coughing?"

Meng Xing remembered the appearance of Qian Jianghuai he saw in the afternoon, and slowly gave him Ning Yuheng described it again.

After listening to Meng Xing's description, Ning Yuheng began to write the prescription on the paper: "It's not a big deal! It should be because the weather has turned cold recently and it's freezing! After taking the medicine and drinking more hot water, it will be better in two days. Now!"

Meng Xing took the prescription and walked to the village clinic.

In the evening, Jianghuai heard money ring outside the door , he refrained his itchy throat, got up and went to open the door: "! Who is it?"

He is preparing to close the door, but found a pack of medicine at the door. Qian Jianghuai was taken aback for a moment and picked up the medicine.

Entering the house and opening the medicine package, Qian Jianghuai dialed with his hand to recognize one by one, licorice, baibu, fangfeng...

This is a cough medicine. Who would send him such a medicine? Side drug?

He has been coughing for several days. It's not that he doesn't want to be treated, but that people like them in the labor camp do not have work points. Without work points, it means that there is no money in hand.

Because of his being reported, the family members have long drew a clear relationship with him for fear of being implicated.

These days, he has nothing to do except by pulling out some herbs that can relieve cough from outside while working and boiling water.

Looking at the package of medicine in his hand, Qian Jianghuai thought for a while, and took the medicine to fry. It doesn't matter who gives it, good health is the most important thing.

What those people want from him is impossible! He has nothing now, no relatives, no friends, alone, and he is not afraid of other people's calculations.

There were three sets of this medicine, and after Qian Jianghuai had taken all of it, his cough was basically healed. The person who prescribes the medicine is very smart, and the effect of this medicine is very good.

It's just that no one has come to the door so far, Qian Jianghuai is a little puzzled! Is it true that someone really saw him pitifully and gave him such a few doses of medicine?

Qian Jianghuai fixed his gaze on the newcomers Meng Xing and Fang Ru. He found that Meng Xing didn't talk much, but Fang Ru was very good at taking care of him when he was at work. Some dirty work took the initiative to prevent Fang Ru from sticking his hands.

And Fang Ru, a little girl, would read a book of basic theories of Chinese medicine when she was free.

When Qian Jianghuai passed by occasionally, he would glance at it a few times. The little girl took it seriously and didn't even notice him passing by.

Qian Jianghuai was not sure whether it was these two people who did it. However, on the second day, Qian Jianghuai found that Fang Ru's book had been replaced by Chinese pharmacy, and on the third day, it was replaced by prescriptions.

Qian Jianghuai couldn't help but snorted in his heart, the little girl didn't learn well, what didn't learn, and learned how to be good at eye and hand. Reading a book for a day, is that reading a book or flipping a book?

If this was left in the past, Qian Jianghuai would criticize such students in the morning.

As a doctor and a teacher, Qian Jianghuai finds most unacceptable is a student like Fang Ru.

I read this book today, and I feel boring tomorrow, so I change to another one. It seems that I have read every book, know a little about everything, but they are not good at it. If such a student becomes a doctor, it will kill people!

But now, Qian Jianghuai just clenched his hands, and quickly released them, and walked over casually.

After experiencing such a thing and being reported by the students he trained himself, Qian Jianghuai, although he was still optimistic about his life, began to turn a blind eye to many things.

What kind of attitude does it matter? Does it have anything to do with him?

Qian Jianghuai persuaded himself silently in his heart, but he was unwilling in the end. How can such a student be worthy to study medicine?

When returning in the evening, Meng Xing asked Fang Ru: "I think the books you have read these days are different?"

When Fang Ru heard this, he wanted to perfuse him, but thinking that Meng Xing was kind to him, he couldn't justify the casual perfunctory.

After thinking about it, Fang Ru decided to tell the truth: "I have a better memory, and I can remember the books I have read almost once, so I read it faster!"

Meng Xing was not surprised when he heard this, and he himself was not surprised. Very smart people, although they are not as memorable as Fang Ru, they are not much different.

"Do you understand?" Meng Xing asked. He also belongs to the group of people with a very good memory. He naturally knows that although some things can be remembered after reading them, they may not be understandable.

Especially, two days ago, what he read Fang Ru read was a book on TCM theory. This kind of theory is the most abstract and cannot be understood by remembering it.

Fang Ru nodded, "Basically understand!"

After all, the ten years in the Ning family in the previous life were not in vain. What she lacks now is not those basic theories, but more advanced medical skills, which requires teachers to guide and study.

"Just say it if you need it !"