Chapter 45

Fang Ru sneered: "What else can I mean? Hasn't Meng Xing already made a decision for me? Didn't you let me find another man?"

"No..." What else Wang Hao wanted to say, Fang Ru But turned around and left, without giving him another chance to speak.

Wang Hao lowered his head dejectedly. He originally wanted to help Brother Meng Xing. But now, he seems to mess things up.

In the evening, Wang Hao hesitated and talked about what happened during the day to Meng Xing.

Meng Xing did not speak for a long while after listening to it. After a long time, he

let out a long sigh: "That's fine." Fang Ru complained to him, and after a long time, he would slowly forget him. At that time, there will be a better man than him to take care of her.

Intellectually, Meng Xing knew that what he was doing was right.

But as long as the thought of Fang Ru standing next to other men, her smile, her gentleness, and her beauty are only for another man, Meng Xing's heart seemed to be someone holding a knife and slowly cutting him. My heart is extremely uncomfortable.

At this moment, Meng Xing wanted to abandon reason and rushed to Fang Ru to ask her for an answer.

If Fang Ru is willing to wait for him, he desperately wants to come back to see her.

When Meng Xing came back to his senses, he found that he had stood at Fang Ru's door. He woke up suddenly, what was he doing?

Just when Meng Xing was about to leave, the door opened and Fang Ru walked out.

Meng woke up to see the door, Fang Ru sneered: "???? You have to do what you are not so great now it is not very unselfish, you stand in front of me, what is considered"

"If you want to break it off Be clean, don't look like a man. Don't worry. Without you, I will find him soon."

Hearing Fang Ru's words, the string of reason in Meng Xing's mind suddenly broke. .

Going to his sanity, he stretched out his hand to hold Fang Ru, his eyes burning: "If I come back safely, can you promise me..."

"No, you are so noble and so self-sacrificing, what do you want me to promise you? "Fang Ru wanted to get rid of Meng Xing's hand, but Meng Xing was willing to let go.

"Let go!" Fang Ru shouted in a low voice.

"Don't let go, Aru, I was wrong, can you not get angry with me?" Meng Xing apologized in a low voice.

"What's wrong with you? I was the one who was wrong! I was stupid. I thought you could treat me wholeheartedly. Unexpectedly, for you, I'm just dispensable. You let me go." Fang Ru slammed hard. Opening Meng Xing's hand, he said angrily.

"Aru, I really know it is wrong. You are not dispensable. You are the favorite girl in my heart, the treasure I want to hold in my palm. Without you, my life would be meaningless." Meng Xing I regretted this moment very much, what kind of water did he get into his mind at that time?

"I promise you that there will be no next time. I will discuss with you what will happen in the future, and I will never make my own way. Will you forgive me this time?"

Fang Ru lifted up when he heard this. Meng Xing's eyelids squinted at Meng Xing: "I really know that I was wrong? There is no next time?"

"I really know that I was wrong." Meng Xing raised his hand and promised.

Fang Ru asked again: "I will discuss everything with me and don't make my own decision?"

"Yes, I will discuss everything with you and never make my own claim." Meng Xing assured again.

Fang Ru took out his hand and pointed Meng Xing's chest with his fingers: "I tell you, this time I saw you come forward to admit your mistakes and promised, I will forgive you once. If there is another time... ..."

"There is no next time." Meng Xing said quickly, once was enough for him to feel uncomfortable. He likes her so much, he must be thinking like that because of his brain twitching.

How could he be willing to push her away, he was afraid that he could not take care of her anymore.

Fang Ru glared at Meng Xing: "You come in with me."

Meng Xing followed Fang Ru obediently, like a dog who had made a mistake.

Wei Huan was in the room when he saw Meng Xing and Fang Ru come in, said hello, and went out winkingly. When passing by two people, he looked at them strangely.

Outside, Wang Hao, who was hiding by the side, saw Wei Huan coming out, and quickly called her over: "What's the situation inside?"

As soon as Meng Xing went out, he followed. Meng Xing himself was in a trance, and did not notice that he was behind.

However, he did not dare to get too close, for fear of being noticed by Meng Xing. Therefore, what Fang Ru and Meng Xing said, he did not hear clearly.

"I don't know. When they entered, Meng Xing had a guilty conscience, and Aru still had a residual anger on his face. I don't know how Meng Xing had offended Aru." Wei Huan was also a little puzzled, Fang Ru before. It's never been like this.

When Wang Hao heard this, he felt guilty. He messed up this matter. However, he couldn't go in for a while. If Brother Meng Xing came out for a while and Fang Ru didn't forgive Meng Xing, then he would go in and apologize to Fang Ru. It was he who didn't say clearly that caused Fang Ru to misunderstand Brother Meng Xing.

Inside, Fang Ru did an amazing act she had never done before. She grabbed the soft flesh around Meng Xing's waist, "Want to push me to someone else? What do you take me for?"

Meng Xing didn't expect that when he looked at the gentle Fang Ru, there was something like this. one side.

Fang Ru's pinch was not too big. He only grabbed a little bit of meat and twisted it counterclockwise. Even Meng Xing could feel the pain in his waist.

Although this pain is not a big deal to Meng Xing, he still took a very cooperative breath and shouted: "It hurts, it hurts, be lighter, I know it's wrong, please forgive me."

Fang Ru pinched He twisted the flesh again: "The pain is good, and the pain can be remembered. If you dare to do something like this next time, you see that I will not forgive you."

"I really know that I was wrong. How many more twists?" Meng Xing said shyly.

Fang Ru snorted and pushed his face away with his hands: "I still feel pain in my hands when I grab you. I will dare to do this next time. I will do my own thing. If I don't ask my opinion, I will, I will ignore you again. ! " "

dare. "Meng woke face an ingratiating smile, once is enough, once again, he can not stand.

"Hmph, I believe you this time."

Fang Ru turned around, took out a few bottles from the drawer and put them on the table: "During the day, I heard Wang Hao say that there may be danger where you go. I asked for some medicine from my master. You can take these medicines and use them at critical moments."

Fang Ru finished speaking, and turned his face to the side. For Meng Xing, he once had the idea of ​​giving up her, even if his starting point was for her. , She was still a little angry.

Meng Xing looked at the small bottles, and was surprised and moved: "Aru, you are so kind to me."

He thought Fang Ru was really angry, but she didn't expect that she was still thinking about him, so she went to make them for him. Took these medicines.

Fang Ru snorted when he heard this.

Meng Xing took a step forward and grabbed her hand: "Aru, I really know that I was wrong. I will never think like that again. Don't worry, no matter how dangerous it is, I will definitely come back alive to see you."

Fang Ru I was still angry, but I couldn't be angry anymore when I heard this sentence. In fact, if it were her, knowing that she might die, she would probably do the same thing as Meng Xing.

Because I like it, I always put the other party's interests above myself. This is why Fang Ru forgave Meng Xing so quickly.

"I don't know what you are doing there, but you must remember what you do. I'm still waiting for you to come back."

"Okay." Meng Xing hesitated, and reached out and hugged Fang Ru into his arms.

Fang Ru was a little uncomfortable, the temperature on her face was so hot: "You let me go, what do you look like to others?"

"There is no one else here, and we are going to be separated, can't I just hug you?" After the crisis was lifted, Meng Xing began to sell miserably for his own benefit.

Hearing Meng Xing's words, Fang Ru softened his heart and nestled gently in Meng Xing's arms.

"I wanted to find a better time to talk to you about the two of us formally. Who knew you should have caused such a thing to me. Do you know that when I heard Wang Hao say this afternoon, I I really thought you were going to give up." Fang Ru's voice was choked with a hint of it.

"I'm sorry." Meng Xing gently printed her lips on the hair on the top of Fang Ru's head, "I think it's something wrong, Aru, are you really ready now and decided to stay with me."

Fang Ru I could feel the warm breath spraying on my head, bringing a small stream of thin electric current straight from behind the ears to the bottom of my heart. She stiffened because of his ambiguous actions.

And Meng Xing's straightforward questioning made Fang Ru feel a little at a loss. However, Meng Xing was about to leave, and Fang Ru had to let go of his restraint and hummed softly.

Hear the response side of Ru Meng woke up and smiled: "Ajou, you do not blame me selfish since you have promised me, even if you go back in the future, I will not let you go, unless I die.."

"Do not Nonsense, unlucky." Fang Ru gently covered Meng Xing's mouth, "Since I promised you, I naturally want to be with you forever."

"Well, we have been together forever." Forever!

Fang Ru didn't speak, she leaned her head lightly on Meng Xing's chest, and the corners of her mouth rose slightly. This time, she and Meng Xing are in love, she shouldn't repeat the ending of the previous life.

"When are you leaving?"

"You are leaving in two days." Meng Xing was a little reluctant. He and Fang Ru just showed their hearts, and they had to separate before they could get along well. Meng Xing couldn't help holding Fang Ru tighter. Some.

"Aru, when I come back, I will go to your house to propose marriage, okay?"

"Yeah." Fang Ru nodded gently in Meng Xing's arms.

Meng Xing seemed to think of something. He let Fang Ru go, took a small gourd-shaped jade pendant from his neck, and put it on Fang Ru's neck. The jade pendant was still touching his body temperature.

"This is what my mother gave me when I was a child, and now I give it to you." Meng Xing explained.

Fang Ru touched the warm jade gourd, but his eyes gradually moistened.

It turns out that being with the person you like is really different. He always thinks about it and will give you what he thinks is precious.

Fang Ru knew that Meng Xing had been thinking about his deceased mother. This jade gourd must be very important to him.

"I will take good care of it so that it won't suffer any loss." Fang Ru assured Meng Xing while holding the jade gourd.

Meng Xing stroked Fu Fangru's soft hair: "Silly girl, that thing is a dead thing. My most precious thing now is you. You must take good care of yourself when I'm not by your side."

"Well, you You must also pay attention to safety."

Looking at the jade gourd in his hand, Fang Ru suddenly thought that this should be a token of love. She was a little frustrated: "You gave me such a precious thing, but I have nothing to return to you."

"Who said no? Isn't the medicine the best gift you gave me?" Meng Xing chuckled.

"How can it be counted?" Fang Ru retorted, thinking that Meng Xing had two days before he left, so he simply made him a bracelet that meant peace and gave it to him.

"I have to go back." Meng Xing touched Fang Ru's hair. Although the two were related to each other, they were not married after all. A man and a woman have been in the house for a long time, and when someone knows it, the other party is not good.

Fang Ru only tasted love for the first time. She only felt that every minute and every second of being with her lover was so beautiful. Meng Xing was about to leave, and she was a little bit reluctant.

Meng Xing was also reluctant, but there was no way, he rubbed Fang Ru's hair again: "Or, go for a walk?"

"Good." Fang Ru nodded.

"Wearing a coat, it's still a bit cold at night." Meng Xing exclaimed.

Seeing the two people coming out, Wang Hao quickly took Wei Huan to hide, watching the two figures slowly go away, Wang Hao nodded Wei Huan's arm: "They two are reconciled, right?"

Wei Huan whitened Wang Hao. One glance: "Aren't you asking you knowingly? If you do

n't want to go out together?" Wang Hao smiled and said, "I'm not trying to make sure." It's

fine. He is finally worthy of Meng Xing's brother. Really afraid that things would be ruined by himself, Wang Hao let out a sigh of relief.

Fang Ru looked at the hand held by Meng Xing and made a little bit of money, but Meng Xing did not let go.

Fang Ru felt a little strange. It wasn't that he didn't walk with Meng Xing in the dark before, but now he feels completely different.

It seemed that after the relationship was confirmed, even the air became ambiguous. When Meng Xing held his hand, Fang Ru could even hear his own heartbeat.

She quietly glanced at Meng Xing, Meng Xing's expression remained as usual, as if holding her hand was an extremely common thing.

She couldn't help but drew her hand out again, and this time Meng Xing stopped: "Don't move."

Fang Ru moved her mouth, how could she move it. However, she was still awakened by Meng.

Fang Ru didn't notice, Meng Xing, who was in front of her, let out a sigh of relief, and the corners of her mouth raised slightly.

Before sending Fang Ru back to the dormitory, Meng Xing took her hand and said, "Although I don't want to say this, but in case I..."

Fang Ru stared at Meng Xing, "Nothing in case, you have to be safe. When I come back, I will wait for you and keep waiting."

"You—" Meng Xing wanted to say you don't want to do this, but he couldn't tell. The girl Fang Ru is actually stupid. People who look for her are all heartbroken. The lungs are good, like Wei Huan, like himself.

"Okay." The final words became a promise, for this stupid girl, he has to work hard to come back alive.

After Fang Ru returned to the room, Wei Huanzheng looked at her with bright eyes: "What's the matter with you and Meng Xing?"

"Nothing, I have clarified some things." Fang Ru said, "Meng Xing, he will have two days away. I'm leaving."

"Return to the city?" Wei Huan asked, but she didn't think it was right as soon as she finished her question. If Meng Xing returned to the city, it would not be difficult to get Fang Ru back to the city based on his family background.

Fang Ru was able to say what he could say, Wei Huan fell into deep thought after hearing this: "Then what do you two do from now on?" Then they were

together and separated in two places, that's fine, but Fang Ru said where Meng woke up. It is life-threatening.

"I'll wait for him." Fang Ru's eyes were firm. This was her decision. She didn't regret it. The only thing she regretted was that she spoke too late and wasted so much time together.

Wei Huan opened his mouth, but said nothing. She knows Fang Ru too well. This girl looks good at talking, but she is actually very stubborn. Besides, she would make such a decision because she took Meng Xing to the bottom of her heart.

Wei Huan could only pray that Meng Xing would come back safely, otherwise what would Fang Ru do.

Fang Ru thought about Meng Xing's words, and listened to him, he was going to the south. Fang Ru frowned. Has anything dangerous happened to the south in the past two years?

Suddenly, Fang Ru paused, she remembered the war in her previous life. She remembered that Qi Han stood out in that war, step by step to the next position.

Fang Ru's face turned pale, and she still remembered the cruelty of the war. If Meng Xing went there, he would understand why he said he might not be able to come back.

Fang Ru couldn't sit still, and stood up to look for Meng Xing.

"Where are you going?" Wei Huan asked strangely.

"I have something to go to see Meng Xing." Fang Ru left a word and hurried out.

Meng Xing looked at Fang Ru who was panting, and asked, "What's the matter?"

Fang Ru pulled Meng Xing aside and looked around.

"No one, just talk if you have something to say." Meng Xing said.

Fang Ru knew about Meng Xing's hearing, and then whispered: "I know that your mission needs to be kept secret, but I have a question. You must answer me, are you going here?" Fang Ru held Meng Xing's. Hand, wrote a word in the palm of his hand.

Meng Xing slowly shook his head: "No, but I guess it should be the final destination." That's why he was worried about what Fang Ru would do after he left.

"I see, you go back, I will find you tomorrow." Fang Ru pushed Meng Xing, motioning him to go back to the house.

Meng Xing entered the house thoughtfully, but Fang Ru turned and walked towards Ning Yuheng's house. She didn't understand the war, and what she knew was only what she saw in the newspaper, which did not help Meng Xing much.

But Ning Yuheng was different. Because of Liu Rong's relationship in his previous life, he and Qi Han had a close relationship. She remembered that Qi Han was also seriously injured in that war, and Ning Yuheng was his attending doctor at that time.

Ning Yuheng must know more about the war than she did.

After Ning Yuheng knew Fang Ru's intentions, he immediately guessed that Meng Xing was about to go to the battlefield.

"If he's on the battlefield..."

Ning Yuheng was interrupted by Fang Ru before he finished speaking, "He won't have anything to do, Ning Yuheng, I'm here to ask for help, I hope you don't discuss it. Irrelevant things."

Ning Yuheng gave a wry smile, Fang Ru was so protective of Meng Xing, he couldn't even say a word?

But since it was the news that Fang Ru wanted to know, he would definitely help her get it. If we talk about that war, no one knows better than Qi Han, who participated in that war personally.

"It's been too long, and my memory is a little fuzzy. Wait a minute, I will sort out my thoughts, and write down the whole memory for you."

"Aren't you lying to me?" Fang Ru was a little skeptical, after all, when he mentioned this matter just now, Ning Yuheng said that Meng Xing would have something wrong.

"Am I the kind of person in your heart? Don't worry, tomorrow, I will give you the most complete information record." Ning Yuheng promised.

"Then, I would like to thank you. Also, I'm sorry, I shouldn't doubt you for no reason."

After Fang Ru left, Ning Yuheng got up and went to Qi's house. Qi Han hadn't slept yet. When Ning Yuheng came, he was a little surprised: "What's the matter? Come to me at this time."

Liu Rong was also surprised. Is Qi Han very familiar with Ning Yuheng? Ning Yuheng actually came to Qi Han so late.

Ning Yuheng glanced at Liu Rong and said to Qi Han, "I have something very important to talk to you."

Qi Han also noticed Liu Rong and said to her, "You should rest early. I'll be back later. "

Ning Yuheng followed Qi Han to the next room, and was about to speak when he saw Qi Han put his index finger between his lips and made a silent gesture.

"What?" Ning Yuheng asked softly.

Qi Han quietly walked to the door, and suddenly opened the door. After all, Liu Rong was standing at the door, still keeping a listening posture.

"What are you doing here?"

"It's nothing, just want to hear what you guys say, it's mysterious, can't even I know it?" After the eavesdropping was caught, Liu Rong looked like a bachelor.

"Stop making trouble, go back to the house and rest."

Liu Rong curled her lips: "Don't listen to it." She turned and left, but there was still a hint of curiosity in her heart. How did Qi Han and Meng Xing meet?

After Qi Han made sure that Liu Rong had left, he turned to look at Ning Yuheng: "Let's talk about it, what are you looking for?"

"How much do you remember about that war?" Ning Yuheng was not wordy, and directly explained himself. The purpose of this.

Qi Han's hand paused, how much do you remember? How could he forget the war he personally experienced, every battle, every detail, he remembered clearly.

Of course, what I remember most clearly was the time he almost lost his life.

"What are you asking about? Someone is going to participate in that war? Meng Xing?" Qi Han guessed everything in an instant.

Fang Ru was the only one who could make Ning Yuheng care so much. There was no one other than Meng Xing who was able to participate in that war with Fang Ru.

In fact, in the previous life, if Meng Xing had not died, there was a high probability that he would have participated in that war. After all, with Meng Xing's family background, his grandfather would definitely let him participate.

Although the war is cruel, it is also the best time to make contributions. If he hadn't encountered a war last time, he had only survived in the army, what would be the result of ten years?

"You are really generous, then Meng Xing is your rival in love, why did you bother so hard to help him?"

Qi Han couldn't understand Ning Yuheng's thoughts. If it were me, I wish that Meng Xing would die, and he would have it. Hopefully, Kening Yuheng decided to fulfill Meng Xing and Fang Ru.

Ning Yuheng did not compete with himself in his first life. In the second life, he finally married Fang Ru, but was deceived by Liu Rong.

In the third life, if Fang Ru is not reborn, Ning Yuheng and her should be happy.

However, Fang Ru was also reborn. Qi Han felt that he was unlucky enough, but compared with Ning Yuheng, his heart seemed to be a little more balanced.

"I'm not helping him, I'm helping Fang Ru." He owed Fang Ru in his last life, and in this life, he had already made the consciousness of repaying his debts.

Fang Ru likes Meng Xing and hopes that Meng Xing will come back alive, then he will help her realize this idea.

Qi Han shook his head: "You don't need to elaborate on other things. With Meng Xing's family background, his family actually pushed him to the battlefield, it shows that he is still capable. There is only one place, you have to remind him."

As Qi Han said, he found paper and pen from the house, drew a topographic map, and made a mark: "Be careful of the marked place. I was in an ambush here and almost died. " "

also, remember to remind him not to have any sympathy on the battlefield, even in the face of unarmed women and children, they are the enemy, it is very important that women and children would kill. "

on Once he hadn't felt sympathy, thinking that those women and children were harmless, he wouldn't have been hurt so badly.

"I see, thank you."

Ning Yuheng carefully put the picture drawn by Qi Han in his jacket pocket, and returned to the room. He picked up what Bifang Meng Xing said and the information he remembered and divided it into one, two or three. To enumerate them one by one, there is a special mark on the line of information about women and children.

The next day, Ning Yuheng gave the things to Fang Ru, and told him: "Let Meng Xing destroy it after reading it."

Fang Ru also knew the importance of this thing, and nodded solemnly: "Thank you!"

Meng Xing was leaving before leaving. The day before, Fang Ru invited Qian Jianghuai, Wei Huan, Wang Hao, and Ning Yuheng to bid farewell to Meng Xing.

Fang Ru is really letting go of you Ning Yuheng now. This time, Ning Yuheng has helped so much again, so he should be invited to this passage.

Ning Yuheng sat at the dinner table, feeling full of emotions. In the first rebirth, Fang Ru invited him to dinner for the first time, but it was because of Meng Xing.

He didn't know what it was like in his heart. On the one hand, he was very happy to be able to help Fang Ru; on the other hand, he thought that Fang Ru did all this because of Meng Xing, and he felt very unhappy in his heart.

The whole night passed quickly, Fang Ru hardly slept that night, she lay on the bed tossing and turning, thinking about what else was missing.

She read the information of Ning Yuheng, but after reading it, she realized that the real war was far more cruel than she had imagined.

It turns out that even women and children will become tools of war. Because of this, Fang Ru has been grinding Qian Jianghuai for a lot of medicine. On the battlefield, there is no eye for swords and guns, and more medicine is always prepared.

Thinking wildly in his mind, I don't know how long it took before Fang Ru fell asleep in a daze.

However, she felt that she had only slept for a while, and the chicken outside cried, and Fang Ru moved quickly to stand up, alarming Wei Huan in the next bed.

"It's dawn?" Wei Huan asked vaguely, rubbing his eyes.

"Well, you continue to sleep, I will get up to clean up, and I will send Meng Xing to me later." Fang Ru said.

"Don't sleep anymore, I'll get up too." Wei Huan followed and got up.

Fang Ru went to the stove and gave Meng Xing some scallion pancakes and brought him to eat on the road.

Halfway through the scallion pancake stall, Meng woke up and Fang Ru turned to look at him, and said, "Wait a while, and when I finish these pancake stalls, I will leave."

The time for parting finally arrived, Fang. Ru took Meng Xing to the entrance of the village, and handed the baggage of scallion pancakes to Meng Xing: "There is a letter in it. You remember to read it when there is no one, and destroy it after reading it."

"What letter is it?" Meng Xing Asked after passing the package.

"You'll know when you go back and read it. In short, you must remember that it will be destroyed after you read it. Don't show it to anyone." Fang Ru warned.

Meng Xing stretched out his right hand and shook Fang Ru's hand firmly: "I see, don't worry. I have to go. You have to take care of yourself and don't worry me."

"Okay, you must also take care of yourself. "Fang Ru said in a dumb voice.

The moment Meng Xing turned around, Fang Ru's tears fell. Although he had made sufficient preparations, the environment on the battlefield was changing rapidly, and no one knew what the final outcome would be.