Chapter 67

"By the way, Ning Yuheng is getting married, did you know?" Meng suddenly said when he woke up to pick Fang Ru that day.

"I heard him say it before." Fang Ru nodded.

"He has some problems with his marriage partner, as if he was calculated by someone."

Fang Ru was taken aback for a moment, why? After experiencing the past life, Ning Yuheng should be very alert to this kind of thing, how could he still be calculated?

"Who is he going to marry?"

Fang Ru no longer cared about Ning Yuheng's affairs, but Ning Yuheng saved Fang Weihua before. This time it was also because of his participation that Meng Xing's body could recover quickly. Is he still concerned? Asked a question.

"Yan Yun." Meng Xing said a name.

How could it be her? Fang Ru is confused. No matter how stupid Ning Yuheng is, it is impossible to get along with Yan Yun. What's wrong with him?

There was someone in Yan Yun's heart, but that person couldn't marry her. She remembered that in her previous life, that person's wife had had troubles, forcing Yan Yun to find someone to marry.

You know, at this time, Yan Yun had a relationship with that man a long time ago, and after getting married, she still had a relationship with that man.

This was a lot of trouble at the time, and even Fang Ru, who didn't socialize very much, knew it. Ning Yuheng couldn't help but know how he would marry Yan Yun.

Fang Ru couldn't figure it out, but she just thought about it, how Ning Yuheng chooses is his own business.

Fang Ru's time has been a series of happy events. Soon after her marriage, the extracted compounds developed in the laboratory have been tested repeatedly on mice, and they have obtained good pharmacological and toxicological research effects. Chen Guang And has passed the research data to the Administration of Drug Administration and applied for a clinical trial.

This also means that if the drugs they developed can pass the Phase III trial and are verified to be safe and effective, Chen Guanghe can submit a drug marketing application.

Although the Phase III clinical trial is a long-term process, at least it allows them to see the prospects, and the members of the laboratory are very excited.

Chen Guanghe took everyone to a state-owned restaurant for a meal, which was regarded as a celebration of the drug's entry into the clinical trial period.

And Meng Xing began to prepare for the marriage, and took Wang Hao and a group of people to find wood and prepare to make furniture, and was very busy.

"I said, Brother Meng Xing, it's almost done. If you can find someone to do it, it will be over."

Wang Hao really doesn't understand Meng Xing's idea, what kind of wood he needs, just tell the people below, and it takes his own pains. How many places do you run in a day, do you get tired of half to death?

"You don't understand." Meng Xing looked at the newly found lumber, and the corners of his mouth raised slightly. He wanted to do everything for Fang Ru himself.

If he didn't know how to work as a carpenter, he would have made this bed himself.

"Tsk tusk, I really don't understand the act of doing nothing to do like you." Wang Hao said sourly.

"So you don't have a partner right now, Brother Meng Xing is about to get married." A young man teased.

"Fuck." Wang Hao kicked it, and Xiao Guang avoided him, "Wang Hao, when I say that the pain is so irritated, right?" "

Okay, stop making trouble, this is the wood." Meng Xing waved, and everyone moved the wood to the car.

Meng Xing returned home after busy and found that Meng Zheng was also there. As soon as he saw Meng Xing, he rushed up to hold him, but Meng Xing dodged aside.

"What are you doing?" Meng Xing put his hand against Meng Zheng's head, not allowing him to come close to him.

"Brother, brother, you have to save me." Meng Zheng was struggling and wanted to move forward, but he was not as strong as Meng Xing, so he could only stand still and do useless work.

"What's the matter? If you have something to say, don't use your hands." Meng Xing let go of Meng Zheng, and when he fell forward, he pulled him a hand, then let go of him and walked to the sofa to sit down.

Meng Zheng also came over, staring at Meng Xing pitifully with wide eyes: "Brother, I want to move back to live. Dad and Mom are quarreling every day, and I will be scolded when I go out to play. I don't want to stay in that house anymore. . "