Chapter 58

Zheng Xin was waiting outside the Wang's house, feeling a little worried. She knew that Shen Nan didn't want to see her because of Zhou Ying's affairs, and she didn't know if she could get Yurong Ointment this time.

But soon, the door of the Wang family opened, and the housekeeper Deng Jie walked out and said to Zheng Xin with a smile: "Mrs. Meng, our wife invites you in." Zheng Xin breathed a sigh of relief. Because of Zhou Ying's relationship, the person headed by Shen Nan Usually she doesn't wait to see her very much, if she hadn't seen the effect of Yurong ointment is really good, she wouldn't be embarrassed to come to the door.

Now that Shen Nanken lets her in, it should still be in the face of Meng Shengrong and Meng Yi.

Thinking of this, Zheng Xin became proud again. They looked down on her origin and down on her superior methods, so what.

If he comes to visit by himself, then Shen Nan has to invite himself in.

However, when Zheng Xin entered the room, she realized that something was wrong. She looked at Deng Jie, the housekeeper who led herself into the hall: "

Where is your wife?" Please wait a moment, Madam should be here in a while."

Zheng Xin sat on the wooden sofa and waited for Shen Nan to appear. However, after waiting for ten minutes, Shen Nan did not show up. Deng Jie did not even serve her. A cup of water.

Zheng Xin suddenly understood that Shen Nan's purpose in calling her in was to humiliate her.

Under normal circumstances, if a guest enters the door, will the hostess personally entertain him? Not to mention not even serving a cup of hot water, this is the way of hospitality.

Since marrying Meng Yi, Zheng Xin hasn't been subjected to such insults for a long time. Her lips trembled with anger and her face was flushed. Shen Nan deceived people too much.

Zheng Xin stood up from the sofa chair: "I didn't expect that your Wang Family would let the guests wait for more than ten minutes without even pouring a glass of water. Your hospitality like this really opened my eyes. . "

" Ah, I'm sorry, let Ms. Zheng waiting. "

Just when Zheng Xin was about to leave Wang's house, Shen Nan appeared. As soon as she appeared, she glared at Deng Jie: "Deng Jie, what's the matter with you? Why don't the guests even serve a cup of tea when the guests come to the house?

" Madam, it's my fault. I'll go and pour tea for Mrs. Meng." Deng Jie did not refute Shen Nan's accusation, but directly admitted her mistake, backed down, and prepared tea for Zheng Xin.

Shen Nan walked to the sofa and sat down: "Mrs. Meng is a rare visitor. Why come to me to sit here today?"

Zheng Xin looked at Shen Nan's pretense, and her heart became more and more frustrated, but Shen Nan didn't tear his face, and Zheng Xin was not good either. Leave directly, not to mention, she still wants to get Yurong Ointment from Shen Nan.

"Sister Shen Nan, I heard that you have Yurong Ointment here, and I want to buy a few boxes from you." Zheng Xin said with back her temper.

"Don't, don't call me elder sister." Shen Nan raised his right hand and made a stopping motion. "The last person you called your sister has entered the coffin. I don't dare to be your sister. If you call your sister, that is It's a terrible thing."

Zheng Xin didn't expect that Shen Nan would be like this, and directly talked about the matter between her and Zhou Ying, and her face turned pale.

"Shen Nan, don't talk nonsense about nothing. Meng Xing's mother died of illness, and it has nothing to do with me."

Zheng Xin snorted coldly, "Is it relevant? You know it in your heart. For more than a decade, Are you lying on that bed and sleeping peacefully? Zhou Ying did not go to talk to you in the dream?"

Zheng Xin stood up all of a sudden, she understood that Shen Nan asked him to come in to insult her, she wanted to It was impossible for Shen Nan to get Yurong Ointment in his hand.

"Shen Nan, don't think I'm afraid of you. If it weren't for..."

"If it wasn't for Yurongao, you wouldn't be at the door of my Wang family, would you?" Before Zheng Xin finished speaking, Shen Nan answered. "Why, you Zheng Xin can also use Yurong ointment for a day?"

"Don't you pretend to be Meng Yi's true love? Is he starting to despise you now? That's why you have to come and ask for Yu Rong ointment, knowing what my attitude is towards you ?"