Chapter 4

"Ah, where else?" The man carried the oil lamp in his hand and sent it forward. "It's Qi Han, why are you here?"

"Uncle Tie Zhu?" Qi Han didn't expect Li Tiezhu to be waiting, but At this moment, he couldn't take care of that much, his left knee was sore, and it was getting late again, "Uncle Tie Zhu , I fell and can't get down the mountain!" Li Tiezhu took the oil lamp and arrived in front of Qi Han in a blink of an eye. Under the faint light of the oil lamp, he saw Qi Han's bloody knees: "Why are you so careless? You fell like this! Come, I will help you down the mountain!"

Qi Han used Li Tiezhu's strength with one foot. Following Li Tiezhu down the mountain, the two went directly to the village clinic.

In the health clinic, Doctor Qian was about to leave. He saw two people coming in and asked quickly: "What's wrong?"

"My leg broke, you can help me see it!"

Doctor Qian looked at Qi Han's leg and wrinkled. He raised his eyebrows: "Your leg, you should go to the county hospital to see it!"

"Why? Isn't it just a broken leg? You can just get me some medicine and apply it!" Qi Han didn't understand. , There weren't so many things in the previous life.

Doctor Qian looked at Qi Han's wound, sighed, and said, "You have to come here earlier, and I will apply some medicine for you. You can raise your legs and nothing will happen! But you are too late now. After a long time, you should go to the county hospital!"

Although Qi Han felt unnecessary, but the doctor said solemnly, he borrowed a tractor from the village and Li Tiezhu drove to the county.

Seeing Qi Han leave, Doctor Qian shook his head. His little apprentice is a clever person. When he saw Doctor Qian like this, he asked: "Qi Han's leg injury is very serious?"

"If he can be treated in time after the fall, then the injury is not serious! But! He was delayed for too long, his leg..." Doctor Qian didn't finish speaking, but the little apprentice understood what he meant.

On Fang Ru's side, and Meng Xing all the way back to the educated youth spot, they said goodbye and walked to their respective houses. As if thinking of something, Fang Ru stopped and shouted Meng Xing who was about to leave: "Wait a minute!"

"Is there anything else?" Meng Xing stopped.

"Since I have received your flowers, this life-saving grace will be paid off! For food, forget it!" Fang Ru said.

Enduring these few days, waiting for her to make the things in the recipe, there is no need to worry about no food to eat.

Meng Xing didn't speak, but took a deep look at Fang Ru, then turned back and walked to his room.

Fang Ru went back to the room. She remembered her previous life, and on a whim, she also pondered the recipe. Except for the little yellow flower, she found everything else.

According to Fang Ru's memory, she found other materials. She checked it and there was only a little yellow flower.

Fang Ru took out the small yellow flowers and placed them on the windowsill. After they were ready to dry, they were ground into powder with other materials.

After finishing all this, Fang Ru sat back at his desk and began to think about the future.

Now that he was reborn, how could she have to walk a different path from the previous life.

Thinking of the medical knowledge he had learned from Ning's mother in his previous life, Fang Ru thought, in her current life, she could practice medicine.

First, she learned the basic knowledge of Chinese medicine from Ning's mother. Ning's mother would take her to see some common diseases and let her take the pulse of those patients herself.

Before dying, she could actually sit on the clinic alone to show people some common diseases. Now that she had the foundation, Fang Ru didn't plan to learn anything else.

Moreover, she was quite talented in herbal medicine, and even Ning Yuheng had no choice but to bow down. Fang Ru didn't want to waste this talent either.

Secondly, the second brother refused the Ning family's treatment for him in his previous life, and Fang Ru wanted to repay him.

In this life, no matter what, let the second brother have a healthy body and live a life that a normal person can live. Rather than holding the medicine jar every day, people have to be supported to go out even when traveling.

For those people in the previous life, she would not listen to her parents as she did to her parents in the previous life. As a child, it is enough for her to fulfill her obligations!

And Ning Yuheng, thinking of this name, Fang Ru's heart still aches. Later, she really fell in love with him, otherwise she would not be hurt so badly that she would lose the will to survive.

In this life, this person has nothing to do with her anymore. She didn't want to think about what it was like to wait for someone who didn't want to go home in the cold and lonely night.

As for Qi Han, apart from taunting her because of her life-saving grace, he has never done anything more extreme. But in this life, she didn't save him again, and the two of them had nothing to do with each other.

As for the official male protagonist mentioned in the book, Fang Ru sneered. She was not uncommon to see the man Liu Rong had touched.

As for Liu Rong, it would be fine if she didn't come to provoke herself. If she still wants to steal her life as she did in the previous life, she will let her know what will happen to her as a thief.

Just thinking about it, there was a noise outside the door, it was Wei Huan who was back. Thinking of this good sister from the previous life, Fang Ru felt a touch of warmth in his heart.

Wei Huan entered the house, saw Fang Ru there, and said: "We went to catch some fish in the red stream outside the village in the afternoon. You will come to help later and eat together at night."

Speaking of eating, Fang Ru's eyes brightened. However, she shook her head, "I still won't go!" The educated youth ordered to eat, saying that it was a big pot of rice, but wanted to take their own rations. She has no food at all now, how can she eat it?

"I have already paid the ration for you. You can give it back to me when you have the food next month!"

Fang Ru heard this, her eyes became hot, and she couldn't help stepping forward and holding Wei Huan's hand. Sister Huan, you are so kind to me!"

Wei Huan patted Fang Ru's head: "Okay! If you know I'm good to you, hurry up and cook a delicious meal, comfort and comfort me!"

"You will be satisfied with your meal !" In front of Wei Huan, Fang Ru rarely has a cheerful look.

In the stove house where the educated youths spotted Fang Ru, the female educated youths greeted her to deal with the fish together.

Several women, talking around the basin, shaved the scales of the fish.

"Fang Ru, the rumors outside are so ugly, don't you go out to explain?" Li Feng asked.