Chapter 41

"You go back and rest early. Take a long break this morning." Qian Jianghuai also yawned. He was old and stayed up all night, and he couldn't bear it.

When Fang Ru returned to the educated youth spot, he saw Meng Xing hurriedly walking out. Seeing Fang Ru, he stopped: "I'm just about to pick you up! I will cook you a bowl of noodles. You can eat some more. Sleep."

Fang Ru was carrying the warm noodles, only feeling warm in his heart. Although the noodles tasted very ordinary, Fang Ru finished the noodles and even drank the soup.

It turned out that this is what it

feels like to be cared for. She raised her head and said, "Meng Xing!" "Go to bed early, you see your eyes are red. There were so many patients yesterday, it is impossible to guarantee that there will be no other patients today. Go ahead."

Meng Xing reached out and rubbed Fang Ru's hair, urging her to go to rest quickly.

When Fang Ru reached his mouth, he swallowed it back, nothing more, let's choose a better time. For a while, she really couldn't hold it anymore, her entire head was clouded.

"Then I will go to bed, thank you today."

In the afternoon, Chen Mancang went to the village clinic and told Qian Jianghuai of the investigation results. However, the answers he gave did not satisfy him.

"You said they didn't eat the same food?" Qian Jianghuai asked, "Can you be sure?"

"It's true that we did not. We investigated the patients door-to-door. They all ate food in their own homes." Man Cang also had doubts on his face.

Qian Jianghuai scratched his hair: "I didn't eat the same food, but they all got the same disease."

He walked back and forth in the consulting room a few times: "Chen Branch, you can ask someone to ask, they ate. Where is the water?"

If there is no problem with the food, it is most likely that there is a problem with the water source.

"There are only two wells in the village. Most of these villagers who have diarrhea use the water from the well in the west. However, there are also a few. The home uses the water from the well in the east. I will ask someone to ask."

So many People have diarrhea at the same time, and Chen Mancang also knows the seriousness of the matter.

The next day Chen Mancang went to the village clinic again: "Dr. Qian, the investigation has been clear. Several patients who lived near the well in the east fell ill together because they ate at the patient's house in the west. "

Qian Jianghuai:" that's right, the west should be well water that wells out of the question. " "

Since water is a problem, it would have to check to see if in the end what happened? "After all, everyone has eaten this water well before, and suddenly so many people have group diarrhea, it must be that the water source has been contaminated.

While Chen Mancang and Qian Jianghuai were investigating the causes of mass diarrhea, a patient with diarrhea who had previously seen a doctor Qian Jianghuai died suddenly.

This caused a great shock in the entire Shuangxi Village, and the village has everything to say.

Some people say that Qian Jianghuai's medical skills are not good and put people to death; others say that Qian Jianghuai's medical ethics is not good and deliberately put people to death. Some people say it's bad, others say it's good.

"So many people went to see it, and only one of them died. Why is it that Doctor Qian is not good at his medical skills?" The person who spoke was also one of the same batch of diarrhea patients.

"Do you mean that we want to misrepresent Doctor Qian?" said Zhao Huniu, the deceased's wife.

As soon as Zhao Huniu spoke, the person who raised the different opinion was silent. Zhao Huniu is a well-known shrew in the village, she is big and thick, and shameless, but there are several brothers who defend her at home, and no one in the village wants to provoke her.

Zhao Huniu looked like the man's counsel, cried: ".. Our family Sun Wei, Qian Jianghuai put to death anyone who dare to utter a word, do not blame me..he hit home my Zhao Hu Niu"

Inside the crowd, a person whispered: "I remember that day, Sun Wei didn't see a doctor at all and left."

It's just that his voice is too small to be heard clearly, or maybe he deliberately doesn't want to be heard clearly.

Zhao Huniu looked at the silence of the people around him, and only then did his eyes show satisfaction.

She turned her head and said to her brothers: "Carry Sun Wei up, let's go to Qian Jianghuai to settle the account." When Zhao Huniu and her brothers drove Sun Wei's body to the village clinic, Qian Jianghuai is seeing a doctor, and Fang Ru takes notes.

Zhao Huniu and her brothers entered the village health clinic and only said one sentence: "Smash it!" The Zhao family brothers put down Sun Wei's body and smashed Qian Jianghuai's clinic. The table was overturned to the ground, the chair was kicked aside, and even the medicine in the medicine cabinet was spilled everywhere.

"What are you doing?" Qian Jianghuai was angry. How long did it take before this clinic was smashed twice.

Last time, Aunt Wang was still reasonable, but she pushed down the table and chair without touching his medicinal materials.

It's fine for a while, Zhao Huniu and her brothers messed up his medicinal materials, and some of the medicinal materials were still stepped on the ground and broken into pieces.

Qian Jianghuai looked at the medicine distressedly, and the anger in his eyes could not be covered.

"What are you doing? You put my man to death. If you don't give me an explanation today, don't even think about going out of this health clinic."

Zhao Huniu pinched her waist and lay across the door with her eyes staring at the money. Jac.

"Who is your man?" Qian Jianghuai felt inexplicable, why another one said that he put a man to death.

Qian Jianghuai had confidence in his medical skills. Although he could not cure all diseases, he would never do anything like killing people.

"Watch it for yourself." Zhao Huniu took Qian Jianghuai to the yard of the village clinic and lifted the white cloth covering Sun Wei.

"It's this person who came to you for medical treatment because of a stomachache two days ago. One day after returning home, the person is gone. It is not your responsibility, who is it?"

Fang Ru also followed, she Looking at Sun Wei's body, Fang Ru quickly recognized this person with her memorable ability. He was the one who impatiently shouted that Qian Jianghuai would prescribe some antidiarrheal medicine.

This person was not treated by Qian Jianghuai at all. I was about to wait impatiently, and left by myself.

"My master has never seen this person." Fang Ru looked at Zhao Huniu.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Zhao Huniu's eyes flashed, "My man came to your village health clinic to see a doctor, and many people have seen it. You said you haven't seen it, why, if something happens, you start to shirk responsibility?"

"You Saying that this person was killed by my master, you should always have the medicine dregs he had drunk in your house?"

Fang Ru didn't believe that Zhao Huniu could get the medicine scum. Fang Ru remembers clearly.

When the man walked out of the village clinic, he was still cursing.

"What kind of medicine? I've thrown away that kind of undesirable thing." If Zhao Huniu could reason with Fang Ru, then she would not be a shrew that everyone in Shuangxi Village would not dare to provoke.

"It doesn't matter if there is no medicine scum. At that time, a total of 32 people came to my master to see a doctor. Everyone's name, illness, medicine prescribed by my master, and the order in which they lined up, I remember clearly. When these people call to confront me, you can know that your husband has never seen a doctor with my master." Fang Ru said.

Qian Jianghuai was also stunned when he heard Fang Ru's words. He knew Fang Ru had a good memory, but he didn't expect it to be so good that she even remembered the order of people in line.

Zhao Huniu's eyes flickered, and she felt that Fang Ru was bluffing her. How could anyone have such a good memory, everyone's name, illness, medication prescribed, and the order in which they were queued?

"Who are you lying to? I'm just a fool, and I can't believe you."

Fang Ru smiled: "The first person who came to my master to see a doctor that day was named Li
Mu-mutou . He was 34 years old. There was a scorpion near the left eyebrow." Zhao Huniu waved her hand: "The name of Li Mu-Tuk is so. It's special, it's nothing strange for you to remember."

Fang Ru ignored Zhao Huniu and continued: "After Li Mu-mutual ate, he vomited and have diarrhea. His stomach hurts for half an hour before I remembered to see a doctor. At that time, I The medicine that the master prescribed to him included ebony plum, gallnut, nutmeg..."

"The second patient is called Zhao Zhonghua, aged 42 years, with a Chinese character face, and a burly figure. His symptoms are basically the same as Li Mumu, except that the two bodies are different. , Li Mu has cold body, Zhao Zhonghua has body heat, and my master prescribes him mainly for diarrhea."

"The third patient is called Xu Qiaomei, 28 years old, with fair skin..."

Looking at Fang Ru, he changed the name of the patient. Speaking out one by one, the onlookers around were stunned. Fang Ru had such a good memory, she couldn't remember everyone.

However, some people doubted: "Is what she said is right?"

"I don't know others, but she said my situation is correct." It was Zhao Zhonghua mentioned by Fang Ru, "I am indeed Li Mumu in front of me. "

I'm right, I'm right in front of Xu Qiaomei."

"Mine is right, I'm right in front of..."

Following the feedback from the people below, Zhao Huniu heard it too, her face changed, and Fang Ru was really serious. Some abilities.

When Fang Ru talked about the fourteenth patient, she was interrupted by Zhao Huniu.

"Don't tell me so many things. I don't have time to talk with you here. My man was put to death by your master. You have to give me an explanation. Otherwise, what I'm smashing now is something. I'll smash it later. It's a human being."

"By the way, I remember that Aunt Wang and his son were here to see a doctor and died last time? This is not the first time for you. I really don't understand Chen Mancang, how about Qian Jianghuai. If you look dead, can you continue to stay here?"

As soon as Zhao Huniu said this, the people watching the excitement next to her couldn't help but be speechless. Everyone in Shuangxi Village knows what happened to Aunt Wang's son. Aunt Wang also brought people to make trouble later, but then she didn't know why it stopped.

"Don't talk nonsense here, Aunt Wang's son has nothing to do with my master." Fang Ru was also angry at Zhao Huniu's nonsense here.

"It's okay? Of course you think it's okay. You still think that my man's death has nothing to do with Qian Jianghuai! I'm not such a talkative person like Aunt Wang. My man is seeing a doctor with you, so you have to give me an explanation."

"How come I can talk? Zhao Huniu, what you said seems like I don't care about my son. My son's death really has nothing to do with Dr. Qian. He took the medicine and went home because he was uncomfortable. It happened only after seeing a doctor."

"Zhao Huniu, I don't care what you want to do, but don't tell me about my son." The aunt Wang who came to see the doctor couldn't stand it anymore.

Last time, he smashed the village clinic because he misunderstood Dr. Qian. Doctor Qian not only didn't care about her, but also helped her find out the cause of her son's death.

The family caught the mouse in the house, and this prevented others from being harmed. Aunt Wang is grateful to Qian Jianghuai.

Zhao Huniu saw that Aunt Wang was in her early days and snorted coldly: "I'm really sorry for your son. You are such a mother. You can't seek justice for him if he dies. You still pretend to be a good person here. If I were You, I just banged my head on that wall to death."

Aunt Wang was trembling all over by Zhao Huniu's words. The most annoying thing about being a mother is that others say that she doesn't care for her children. How can it not hurt? That was a piece of meat that fell from her body.

But no matter how much it hurts, she can't rely on other doctor Qian without her conscience. The death of the son had its own reasons.

Since the death of her son, Aunt Wang couldn't sleep all night, always feeling that if she looked at her son that day and gave him medicine, maybe the son would not die.

This is also the reason why Aunt Wang came to the village clinic. She didn't sleep well every day, and she had nightmares as soon as she closed her eyes. Aunt Wang couldn't keep going.

At this moment, Zhao Huniu said that to her, and Aunt Wang was about to faint with anger.

Fang Ru saw that Aunt Wang's expression was wrong, so he hurried over to support her: "Aunt Wang, don't listen to her. Her mouth can be said to be black, but you can't take her words into your heart."

Aunt Wang reluctantly nodded: "I know, thank you."

Aunt Fang Ru Wang went into the consulting room and sat, poured her a cup of hot water, let her rest for a while, and then walked out of the room.

Fang Ru walked to Qian Jianghuai's side: "Master, or else, let's go to Branch Secretary Chen."

Zhao Huniu is a famous shrew in the village. Today, she made it clear that she came to look for things deliberately. They don't need to entangle Zhao Huniu here. , This matter is best solved by Chen Mancang.

Zhao Huniu splashed it again, and she couldn't splash it in front of Chen Mancang, and Chen Mancang didn't want to eat her.

Zhao Huniu saw that they wanted to go, so she was willing. Just let a few brothers block the door, not only Qian Jianghuai and Fang Ru could not get out, but also the patients in the village clinic.

"Zhao Huniu, you make some sense. We can understand that you don't let Qian Jianghuai go out. What do you want to do when you stop us here?" Someone didn't want to get involved in this matter, and was anxious to get out.

Zhao Huniu snorted coldly: "Qian Jianghuai won't give me an explanation today, and none of you want to go out. Don't stare at me. If you want to go out, go to Qian Jianghuai. My man is dead, he must give me an Explanation."

Several of Zhao Huniu's older brothers also looked at the man with their arms around their chests and wide-eyed. The man had no choice but to withdraw.

"Doctor Qian, no matter what, people die only when they go out from you. What's the matter, you have to bear some responsibility? To me, then Zhao Huniu just wants to corrupt some money or something. You are here. The treatment in the village clinic should be good, give her something to send her away."

Qian Jianghuai hadn't spoken yet, Fang Ru was angry at first: "We really dare not respond to what you said. Give Zhao Huniu something and send her away, otherwise it will prove that we are wrong, but we made her. The man was put to death? We really dare not give this thing."

The man also knew he was wrong, but what could he do? He looked at Fang Ru and asked, "Now Zhao Huniu is not letting everyone out, you guys. Say what to do? We can't always spend in this health clinic, right?"

Fang Ru was also angry at Zhao Huniu's arrogance and unreasonableness, but she really had nothing to do for a while. Zhao Huniu is a big five and three rough, as well as her brothers who look like a doorman. They just want to push through, but they can't make it through.

"What's the matter? What are you doing at this door?" There was a voice outside the door, Fang Ru smiled, and it was MengXing who came.

Zhao Huniu looked at Meng Xing in front of him and saw that although Meng Xing was tall but thin in figure, Zhao Yuying's mouth curled, not focusing on Meng Xing.

"Are you here to pick up Fang Ru? Wait, her master Qian Jianghuai took my man to death. He won't give me an explanation. Don't want to pick him up."

Meng Xing frowned and looked in front of him. The woman glanced at it, "Even if something happens, you should also go to Chen Mancang to solve it. What is it to be stuck here?"

"Meng Zhiqing, I know that Fang Ru is your target, but before you want to be a hero, please weigh it up. For your own weight, see if you have the qualifications to be a hero. Don't save the beauty, but become a bear, that's really a big laugh."

Zhao Huniu raised her chin and motioned to Meng Xing to look. My brothers: "Have you seen them, those four are all my brothers, just your small body..."

Zhao Huniu deliberately looked up and down Meng Xing with an insulting look. "I'm afraid that I can't bear even one of my brother's fists. You, just wait here obediently. When will Qian Jianghuai be able to bring out things that satisfy me, and when will you be able to treat your little object? Pick it up."

Zhao Huniu knows the educated youth from these cities too well, and it is not that she has broken her hands when doing farm work. In this way, let alone her brothers, she is estimated to be able to beat these educated youths.

Meng Xing smiled. He followed Zhao Huniu's gaze and looked at her brothers: "What you mean, if I can beat your brothers, I can take Fang Ru away?"

Zhao Huniu smiled after hearing Meng Xing's words. She slanted her eyes and glanced at Meng Xing: "Meng Zhiqing, I can tell you that my brother will not be merciful when they make a move. If we interrupt your arm or leg, we will not be responsible."

Meng Shaking his sleeves, his eyebrows raised slightly: "Then if I interrupt your brother's hands or legs, I won't have to be responsible?"

Zhao Huniu laughed: "You have to be capable of this, I will call the shots. I won't hold you accountable, and I won't go to the production team to sue you. However, let me remind you that although the beauty is good, if you break your hand or foot, the beauty may not be worthy of you."

Fang Ru sees Meng Xing After a long absence, I heard Zhao Huniu's words when I walked out. She quickly realized from Zhao Huniu's words that Meng Xing was going to compete with her brothers.

The four brothers of Zhao Huniu were five big and thick, and they looked very scary. Fang Ru was a little worried: "Meng Xing, you go to Branch Chen, don't confront them."

She knows that Meng Xing has some skills, but Zhao Huniu has something to do. Four older brothers, all of them were born tall. Meng Xing is one enemy and four, and Fang Ru is worried that he will be injured.

"Don't even think about leaving when you come. Qian Jianghuai won't give me an explanation today. No one wants to look at it from here." Zhao Huniu leaned her body and let Meng Xing enter the door.

"Meng Xing, why are you so stupid?" Fang Ru ran to Meng Xing and whispered.

"Don't worry, they are not my opponents." Meng Xing calmed Fang Ru with his eyes.

"But there are no eyes..." Fang Ru believed that Meng Xing was not exaggerating, but she was still worried. In the fight, it was normal to get hurt, and she didn't want Meng Xing to get hurt.

"It's okay, it's over in a while, you'll check it out, right?" Meng Xing was still very useful to Fang Ru's concern. When speaking, his voice was soft, even his eyes softened.

Fang Ru and Meng Xing were talking here, but Zhao Huniu had already called her brothers.

Zhao Huniu's elder brother glanced contemptuously at Meng Xing, pinched the fist of his right hand with his left hand, and his knuckles crackled: "Is your kid trying to compete with us?"

"You lose in a while, don't cry. "When these words were said, Zhao Huniu's brothers laughed loudly.

"Oh, it's really going to be a fight." The people watching the excitement next to him would not dare to stay any longer. You know, Zhao Huniu's four brothers are just as unreasonable as Zhao Huniu. In case they were hit accidentally, it would be a vain hit.

"Hurry up, don't stay here anymore," a man shouted.

Although it is fun to watch the lively, no one wants to be beaten for watching the lively.

People watching the excitement began to leave slowly, and some people hesitated, wanting to see if Meng Xing could really beat Zhao Huniu's four brothers, and they were also dragged away: "You are really desperate. Who are those four brothers of Zhao Huniu, who are about to fight, and you dare to stay here?"

Meng Xing told Fang Ru to step back, so as not to accidentally hurt her in the fight.

"You must be careful." Fang Ru knew that she could only support Meng Xing in this situation.

"I know, don't worry." Meng Xing turned to look at Zhao Huniu's four brothers, "Don't say I bully you, you four go on together."

Zhao Huniu's four brothers heard this. , He even laughed forward and backward together: "Okay, since you are looking for death, don't blame us for deceiving less."

"Meng Zhiqing, it is too late to admit defeat. We really make a move, although it will not kill you. But you are the only one. This small body, no matter how much you have to lie on the bed for a month, it is not worth it." Third Brother Zhao is not too bad, and he spoke to discourage him.

"Lao San, what are you talking about with him?"

Four sturdy men walked up and surrounded Meng Xing.

Fang Ru was almost out of breath from the nervous side, but Zhao Huniu was relaxed, even with a smile on his face. Just waiting for a few older brothers to beat Meng Xing to the ground, let him know that she is good at Zhao Huniu, and see him dare not to be nosy in the future.

Fang Ru stared closely at the situation on the court, just waiting for Meng Xing to lose the game, she would immediately stop.

The brothers of the Zhao family moved, and several people raised their mouth-sized fists and slammed them at Meng Xing in the middle. Standing aside, Fang Ru could feel the power of those four fists.

Fang Ru was trying to stop, but what did she see? Meng Xing jumped up and knocked over Brother Zhao family.

With two hands, grabbing the fists of the second brother and third brother of the Zhao family, and at the same time, they were forced to smash each other.

Immediately afterwards, Meng Xing kicked back with one foot and hit the fourth brother of the Zhao family who sneaked up from behind.

In less than a few minutes, Zhao Huniu's four older brothers were all lying on the ground, but Meng Xing stood aside in his leisure time, with a relaxed posture, as if he hadn't fight at all just now, just watching the scenery.

Zhao Huniu was also stunned, how could it be possible? Although her four brothers are tall, but not cumbersome, how could they be beaten on the ground by Meng Xing? And in the case of four to one?

Zhao Huniu rubbed her eyes, then rubbed her eyes again, and saw her four brothers still lying on the ground and unable to get up.

"Meng Xing, what did you do to my brothers?" Zhao Huniu rushed forward, pinching her waist and questioning Meng Xing.

Meng Xing raised his eyebrows: "Didn't you ask me to compete with them? Now that the results of the test have come out, the people in this health clinic can go in and out at will."

"No, you hurt my brothers, you You have to lose money." If Zhao Huniu was a reasonable person, she would not be called a shrew by the villagers.

The corners of Meng Xing's mouth raised: "Are you sure you want me to lose money?"

"We must accompany." Zhao Huniu pinched her waist and stared at Meng Xing.

"Since you want to lose money, then I don't think I can beat enough. So let me interrupt all of your four brothers' hands and feet, and I will pay him 100 yuan for each of them." Meng Xing said, lifting his foot Step on the hand that takes care of Big Brother Niu.

"No, we don't want to lose money. My sister doesn't count, don't listen to her." Zhao Huniu's eldest brother stopped Meng Xing in time, but he didn't want to break his hands or feet.

"Brother, why don't you need money?" Zhao Huniu pinched her waist and boarded her brother. They had never suffered so much before.

"Shut up!" For this sister who is not very clear-headed, Zhao Huniu's eldest brother really wanted to strangle her at this moment.

When is this, dare to ask for money? I didn't see that Meng Xing was a cruel person. The four of them went up together, and they were knocked to the ground without even touching the corner of Meng Xing's clothes.

At this moment, Meng Xing said that he stepped on his hand. Brother Zhao looked at the serious look in Meng Xing's eyes. He could feel that if he really dared to ask for the money, Meng Xing could really crush his hand. , What can you do with a hundred dollars?

"Oh." Zhao Huniu curled her lips. She was rampant in the village, relying on her four brothers to protect her. Now that the elder brother told him to shut up, Zhao Huniu also shut up obediently.

"Do you still lose money?" Meng Xing looked at Zhao Huniu with a smile.

"No more." Zhao Huniu said in a urn voice.

"Now can I tell you what happened to that corpse, right?" Although Meng Xing didn't hear the progress of the matter, he only looked at the corpses parked in the yard and Zhao Huniu's posture, and he also guessed something. .

Zhao Huniu looked at the body of her own man, her eyes flashed, and she was about to speak.

The Zhao family eldest brother shouted from below: "Huniu, you can't say it."