Chapter 28

"How do I know?" Liu Rong replied in an angry voice. How could she be so unlucky today that Fang Ru and Meng Xing broke the plan and met such a lunatic Qi Han!

Qi Han ignored Liu Rong, and said to himself: "This snake is called Zhuyeqing, do you think the green color on its body is very beautiful? However, this snake is very poisonous, I just need to let it lightly on your face. With a light bite, your face is gone!"

The temperature was a bit low in the autumn night, Liu Rong was standing in the water, her clothes were soaked in the water, she was trembling all over her body, not knowing whether it was cold or frightened.

"Qi Han, don't mess around! If you have something to say, I'll tell you what you want to know! You must becareful about the snake in your hand!"

After the contest just now, Liu Rong felt that this The lunatic might really let this green snake bite into her face.

My face is already like this. If I was bitten by this poisonous snake again, thinking that my face would be completely ruined by the snake's venom, Liu Rong would not be well!

What Qi Han wants to know, it's okay to tell him! Who would believe it? Who would believe that he is a character in a book?

But this face of my own, absolutely can't suffer any more harm!

Although Liu Rong was afraid, her mind was calm and terrible. She weighed the gains and losses in an instant, and chose the path that was most beneficial to her.

Qi Han smiled, and he knew that Liu Rong would agree to it. But his heart was so uncomfortable. In his previous life, he was played around by such a woman, and even Zhen Guo was not his own son!

As long as he thinks of what Ning Yuheng said, Qi Han really wants this snake Liurong to take a bite.

However, Liu Rong was right in saying that for a woman like her, ruining her own future is not worth it!

Qi Han calmed down and looked at Liu Rong, "I don't need to be frightened so much by knowing the current affairs! Now, can you tell me, how did you know the prophet and the family background of Ning Yuheng?"

Before Liu Rong spoke, Qi Han raised his eyebrows slightly, and said in an understatement but threatening tone: "Liu Rong, don't play tricks! Otherwise, I will let you know that you will end up if you're disobedient!"

Liu Rong did think of Playing tricks, but after hearing Qi Han's words, she let go of her mind. No matter what, stay away from this neurosis first!

"I came from decades later, you are a character in a chronological essay, you are the male lead in the book, and Fang Ru is the female lead..."

Liu Rong slowly began to talk about the content of the book. However, she still sneered: "I haven't finished reading this book. I only know that you are the male protagonist and Fang Ru is the female protagonist. You will get married later, and Ning Yuheng is the male partner in the book and likes Fang Ru. .Afterwards, I don't know anymore, you just let this snake kill me, I don't know!"

Qi Han lowered his head, covering the shocked expression on his face! He knew that Liu Rong had lied. Liu Rong must have read the whole book and learned about the follow-up development.

Otherwise, there is no way to explain what Liu Rong did in her previous life! She knew from the book what she had achieved in her previous life, so she pretended to receive Fang Ru's life-saving grace, pretended to be in front of her, and slowly gained his affection!

No wonder, no wonder Liu Rong would do such a thing! She followed herself, not out of liking, but because she knew that he would be able to rise above others and bring her benefits and glory.

So when she was away from home for a long time, she couldn't bear to be lonely, and hooked up with Chen Hongxing.

This is also the reason why Liu Rong stopped choosing him after seeing her lame this time.

Because a person with a disability cannot join the army! If he couldn't join the army, he was just an ordinary farmer. How could a person like Liu Rong be willing to marry an ordinary farmer and become an ordinary farmer's wife?

Everything Liu Rong said may be absurd, but after being reborn, Qi Han believes that what Liu Rong said is true!

Qi Han remembered Liu Rong and said that Fang Ru should have married himself! He began to think about Fang Ru, but Fang Ru's sense of existence in his previous life was too low. If it weren't for the scandal of marrying Ning Yuheng, Qi Han would hardly have any impression of this person.

I don't know how I slowly got together with Fang Ru in the book Liu Rong was reading. But for now, Fang Ru doesn't have any feelings between men and women!

"Qi, Qi Han, I have told you everything I know! You should let me go!" Liu Rong wrapped her hands around her body to resist the cold of the cool breeze on wet clothes at night.

Qi Han raised his head and stared at his wife in the previous life. The air fell silent, and Liu Rong did not dare to gasp for fear that Qi Han would change his mind.

After a long time, Qi Han slowly said: "Let's go! Don't tell anyone what happened today! I don't think you want to know the consequences of violating me!"

Liu Rong heard these words, as if she received a pardon. Get your feet up and run forward! Qi Han is a lunatic, crazy, she will never stay with him for another minute!

Once home, Liu Rong rushed into Liu Jian's room: "Father, Meng Xing and Fang Ru unite to bully me, Dad, you must help me teach them a lesson!"

On the way home, she became more and more angry. If it were not for Meng Xing and Fang Ru to jointly calculate her, she would not have been insulted by those villagers, let alone meet the lunatic Qi Han, and her biggest secret would have been revealed!

Although Qi Han released her back today, who knows what kind of madness the madman will do in the future?

Meng Xing, she couldn't fight. But Fang Ru, she doesn't care about her future, but as long as she has Liu Rong in Shuangxi Village, Fang Ru will not have a good life!

Liu Jian's face became serious, and he also knew about Liu Rong. Thinking of Meng Xing's mysterious life experience, Liu Jian acquiesced to what Liu Rong had done.

He also had secret hopes in his heart. If Liu Rong could really become Meng Xing's lifesaver, it would be a great thing for him and for the Liu family.

Therefore, Liu Jian not only acquiesced, but even indulged a bit!

Especially after the rumors came out, Meng Xing did not deny it! Liu Jian's heart was more at ease, but just when he thought the matter was all right, he had such an accident.

Meng Xing clearly knew that Fang Ru was his lifesaver, but allowed the rumors to spread in the village, allowing him and Liu Rong and his daughter to deepen their misunderstanding.

And that Fang Ru, she saved people by herself, doesn't she know? But after a few days of rumors, Fang Ru didn't move at all.

These two people were clearly watching the jokes of their father and daughter, and wanted to see them making a fool of themselves.

Meng Xing, he didn't dare to move. Although I don't know the identity of Meng Xing, I can see Chen Mancang's expression of respect when he mentions Meng Xing. No matter how arrogant Liu Jian was, he knew that he couldn't afford to offend him.

Meng Xing can't move, Fang Ru can still move!

Fang Ru is just an ordinary educated youth. If you don't give her authority over this matter, then, in the future, he, the militia captain, will have any authority to speak about in the village!

How can he start his work, arrest people, and educate those bad elements?

However, even though he thought so in his heart, Liu Jian severely criticized Liu Rong.

Liu Rong was a little unconvinced, but looking at Liu Jian's serious face, she didn't dare to speak again!

Liu Jian knows how to beat his wife. She has seen it several times. She is afraid that if she talks back, she will be beaten by Liu Jian!

Liu Jian scolded Liu Rong, and he felt a little better. Then he frowned and waved at Liu Rong impatiently: "Okay! You go back! I'll take care of this!"

"Father," You must teach that Fang Ru a lesson! Don't let me suffer any more, I can't swallow the breath in my heart!"

Thinking of just now, I was standing on the field like a grandson, being pointed out by the people, and being pointed out by the ignorance. The villagers abused at will, Liu Rong's heart seemed to burn, and she was angry!

After Liu Jian left, Liu Jian picked out a bottle of wine from the house, turned around and walked out of the house, and Chen Mancang, secretary of the production brigade branch, went to his house!

It is Chen Mancang's job to arrange work. He is a militia captain who has no such right yet.

Qi Han waited until Liu Rong was gone, before pacing slowly towards the house.

I don't know if it was because of what Liu Rong said, Qi Han had a dream that night.

In that dream, he did not marry Liu Rong, but was with Fang Ru!

The details of the dream are very detailed, how did Fang Ru save him, how did the two get along until they gradually developed feelings, and finally they became a husband and wife!

The plot is detailed, as if it was not a dream, but a real thing! Even the feelings and emotions of his partner Ru can be clearly understood!

When Qi Han woke up the next morning, he remembered the dream of last night, the family love and warmth in the dream, he still remembered clearly.

He knew that it was not just a dream, the situation in the dream should be the world in the book that Liu Rong said, and it was also his and Fang Ru's past lives.

Comparing the lives of himself and Liu Rong in his previous life, he knew what a loving couple is.

Fang Ru in the dream would vocally correct himself when he made a mistake, and stop him when it was something he shouldn't eat.

And Liu Rong will always only flatter him. Even, change the trick to take out those, he likes to eat food that is not good for the body, to please him!

He always thought that Liu Rong's behavior was gentle and considerate, but, in his first life, when he and Fang Ru were together, he lived to be eighty years old. In order to help him treat the hidden wounds on his body, Fang Ru has studied countless prescriptions so that he is still light and healthy even in old age.

In the life with Liu Rong, he didn't even live to be sixty years old. Liu Rong only cared about using those beauty prescriptions to make money, and never considered him, the person next to her pillow, or his body.

Lying on his back, Qi Han hated Liu Rong more and more compared to the experience of the two lives.

Liu Rong ruined his previous life, and also ruined his current life.