Chapter 1: The richest brother 1

At three o'clock in the afternoon, Chenxi Internet Cafe.

There were not many guests at this time, only a few people. The Internet cafe was full of smoke, filled with the choking smell of smoke. The sound effects of the game, mixed with the crackling of the keyboard, and occasional swearing complaints...is the most common sight of an Internet cafe.

In the corner of the last row, two seventeen- or eighteen-year-olds were sitting. They were wearing the school uniforms of No. 2 Middle School. The students were still in class at this time, and the two apparently skipped class.

One of the teenagers stared at the screen, his face flushed, and he clenched the mouse angrily. The veins on the back of the hand burst out from the force, almost crushing the mouse.

However, the next moment, he suddenly froze, and then fell softly on the keyboard.

"Yan Qing! Yan Qing! What's wrong with you? Wake up, don't scare me!"

An anxious voice with fear woke Yan Qing up. He opened his eyes slowly, and in front of him was an enlarged face. Seventeen or eighteen-year-old boy with a few pimples on his cheeks, looking very anxious.

Seeing him open his eyes, the boy suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, "Fuck, you scared me to death, I thought you fainted!"

Yan Qing regained consciousness, slowly straightened up, and said lightly, "I'm fine."

What no one knows is that in the young man's core, there has been a silent change.

Yan Qing is a person from the Immortal Realm, and she is an immortal who has experienced the ninth generation of fast traversal and has reached the full level of skill points.

Originally, he was living leisurely in the fairyland, but because his sister Yan Shu was calculated when she went down to earth, she would dress up as a female supporting role with a miserable end in every life.

If no one intervenes, she will be suppressed, bullied, and used as a stepping stone all her life, and she will definitely feel unwilling and resentful.

This shouldn't be her fate.

So Yan Qing came along, he wanted to protect his sister and change her cannon fodder fate.

The current world is a novel world, the title of the book is "Pearl of the Giants". It is a cliché and **** story about the exchange of real and fake daughters.

The heroine of this book is a fake daughter Su Mingzhu. Su Mingzhu was born in a wealthy family, with a wealthy family, loving parents, and a brother who loves his sister and mad. She has been the apple of her family since she was a child.

It wasn't until she was eighteen that she was discovered that she was a false daughter who was held by the wrong girl.

But this did not affect her parents' doting on her. She was still a wealthy lady, and even if the real daughter came back, her status would not be shaken in the slightest.

Even if she was afraid that she would think too much, her parents and brother loved her more than ever before. The real daughter can't even match one of her fingers.

Then she fell in love with her brother again, and finally fell in love and married, becoming a real family.

And Yan Qing's younger sister is the real daughter of the cannon fodder who was living abroad. She was brought back to the wealthy family at the age of 20.

But the fate that has been changed cannot be replaced.

Su Mingzhu received the best education and training since she was a child. She is noble and elegant, beautiful and generous, and everyone likes her.