Chapter 95: champion brother 11

The government exam results came out, and Yan Qing was the head of the case again.

He was not surprised at all.

What was more surprising was Song Yanchang, who was not on the list.

Yan Qing thought that he could pass the government test no matter what, because he had shown confidence before, and he would definitely pass the test. Unexpectedly, the result came out, and it didn't.

I don't know if I'm embarrassed, but Yan Qing didn't see anyone else.

After passing the government test, the next step is the hospital test, which is in June, and there is still more than a month, so Yan Qing wrote a letter to her family, not planning to go back, and plans to wait for the hospital test to end before going back.

Time passed by, and Song Fubao finally waited until the crops of this season were recovered. Ever since Dafang Erfang sold her soap recipe, she has always wanted to leave the house and stay away from the best products.

Now it's finally over.

After the grain was collected, Song Fubao didn't stay for a day, and immediately went to the county to rent a house, and the family of three moved there.

The soap recipe was sold, and her soap would not sell well. So she started thinking about extracting essential oils, and then making perfumes and soaps.

However, once again, her business was just picking up, and the second room smelled and came to her.

This time, Song Fubao held the formula tightly and did not leak it out, but the big house pushed Song Dashan and Song Li out, and used filial piety to suppress Song Jiang and Xu.

Song Fubao has no feelings for the patriarchal grandparents, and she doesn't care about the so-called filial piety. But Song Jiang and Xu care. Although Song Dashan and Song Li did not like to see them before, they still respect the old couple.

"Third, Fubao's business is so lucrative, and your life is so good, is it appropriate for me and your father to suffer in the countryside? Are you not afraid that others will poke your spine? I don't want you much, monthly An extra 100 taels for filial piety. Anyway, this money is not much for you." Song Li slapped his face as if it was a matter of course.

Wang Shi also helped, "That's right, even though we've split up, your parents are still your parents. You can't eat and drink spicy food on your own, so just leave them alone? It's not good to hear it out."

Song Fubao was killed by their brazenness, but she found that her parents were really persuaded by them, and looked at her with shame, "Fubao, look..."

What is she looking at? She doesn't want to see anything! They don't even want to recognize the bun's parents! Why are there such ignorant parents? If you can't provide her with a little help, it's fine, and it will drag her back!

Just as the two sides confronted each other, a message came back.

Yan Qing won three consecutive cases in the county exam, the government exam, and the hospital exam, that is, three consecutive wins.

This ternary is called the small ternary. The real ternary refers to Jieyuan, Huiyuan, and Zhuangyuan. But even so, it was already shocking.

Without him, Yan Qing is only thirteen years old this year.

I won the junior three yuan at a young age. As long as there are no accidents, high school is inevitable in the future.

The news shocked the Song family.

When Yan Qing tested the county case before, although they were surprised, they felt that Yan Qing was purely lucky. When they won the government trial case, the news didn't reach their ears. Because Song Yanchang fell off the list and felt humiliated, he did not say that Yan Qing had passed the examination, for fear that the comparison would be too tragic.