Chapter 45: Seventy Brother 5

Hearing Yan Shu's exclamation, Li Weihua and Wang Lan also came out of the kitchen, and they were all surprised when they saw what Yan Qing had brought back.

"Yan Qing, where did this come from?"

Yan Qing took out the remarks she had prepared a long time ago, "Didn't I run back to the mountains these days? I beat two pheasants and exchanged them."

"When did you fight? Why don't we know?"

"What's a surprise to let you know?"

The Li family believed because they couldn't find any other explanation.

Wang Lan said with a bit of pity, "You child, isn't chicken delicious? It's okay to replace pheasant with chicken, why did you replace a chicken with eggs and corn? You don't have enough corn porridge every day. ?"

Yan Qing said, "This corn is different and very delicious."

"No matter how delicious it is, isn't it just corn? Can there be meat?"

However, when the corn was cooked, Wang Lan stopped talking.

This corn actually tastes better than meat!

Sweet, glutinous and delicious, she has never eaten such delicious corn in her life!

Four people squatted in the stove, each nibbling on a corn.

"Otherwise, don't make the chicken? Pickle it and save it for the New Year?" Wang Lan said.

"Mom, the child's birthday, the mother's Good Friday, today is the birthday shared by you and Xiaoshu, of course you have to eat something good. You don't have to be reluctant. Today, Master Xiao Wang from the agricultural machinery station told me that they are recruiting people there. , and also said that he would recommend me to Master Wang, and I might be able to go to work soon. In the future, I will get paid to eat commercial grains, and will I be able to eat less meat at home?" Yan Qing said.

"Really?!" Wang Lan was surprised and delighted, and she couldn't believe it, "How easy is it to get in there?"

"Really, because they are just about to recruit technicians, I showed them a hand today. Master Xiao Wang said that my skills are better than his, so there must be no problem."

"Oh, this is great, I knew that my son must have great prospects! Eat commercial food, Yan Qing, you're giving our old Li's parents a face! I'll tell your grandparents about it tomorrow. , and make them happy." Li Weihua couldn't help but say with joy.

"The eight characters haven't been written yet, what are you doing? Don't go away and reveal the rumors that make people jealous, and ruin your son's good deeds! You hold it back for me, no one can say, when it will really happen, and then talk outside. "

What Wang Lan didn't say was that she was afraid that if things didn't work out, the big words had already been released, making people laugh.

"That's right, that's the truth. I won't say it, I definitely won't say it. I'll announce the good news to Grandpa and Grandma Yanqing when things are done!"

Yan Shu also adored her face and said, "Brother, you are really amazing."

"That's right, I'm a brother, so I can't be a good example for my sister? Xiaoshu can be so good in the future."

Yan Shu nodded his head as if pounding garlic, "My brother said that I'm good, I'm sure I'm good."

This time, Wang Lan was no longer reluctant to give up the chicken, and happily went to kill the chicken to boil water, and fry the chicken.