Chapter 51: Seventy Brother 11

"Little Shu, study hard at home and listen to your parents."

"Well, I understand brother, you pay attention to safety on the road."

"Okay, let's go back, don't send it, I can come back once a month, and it's not that I won't come back. I will try my best to come back when I have vacations at other times. Don't worry. If you have anything at home, you can send me a telegram. "

"Okay, Yan Qing, work hard and don't worry about your family."

When Yan Qing set off for the city, the whole family came to see him off.

Therefore, as soon as he left on the front foot, everyone knew that he was admitted to the listed car factory on the back foot.

"Hey! Yan Qing was admitted to the car factory in our city? This is really amazing!"

"I thought he was admitted to a technician at an agricultural machinery station on his own merits, but he was already very impressive, but I didn't expect him to be admitted to an automobile factory!"

"That's the biggest and best unit in our city. If you can get in, you really don't have to worry about it for the rest of your life."

"Yan Qing will really be a decent person in the future. It's only this time that the old Li family is really smoking on the ancestral grave."

"Who said it wasn't."

When Zhao Xuemei heard the news, she was stunned again. Yan Qing was admitted to the auto factory? how can that be!

But it is impossible for everyone to collude to deceive her.

So this news is true?

After realizing this fact, Zhao Xuemei instantly froze in place.

How could this be? Yan Qing, shouldn't he have been planting the land in an ordinary way and living a life without any prospects? Why is everything different now?

Could it be that abandoning him really hit him so hard? Made him work hard?

Apart from this reason, Zhao Xuemei couldn't think of any other reason.

This made her very depressed. After she was reborn, she hadn't made any changes, and she hadn't made good friends with Ye Chen, but she actually changed Yan Qing first, and his fate changed dramatically.

How can this make her reconciled?

But she was unwilling and had no choice. At this time, Yan Qing was already in the city, and she couldn't even see him. In desperation, Zhao Xuemei had to comfort herself that even if Yan Qing was admitted to the auto factory, she was just an ordinary worker with a limited future. As long as you grasp Ye Chen well, that is the real step to the sky.

However, after so long, Ye Chen still treated her honestly, except for saying a few words of rejection to her at the beginning, and then he ignored her at all, treating her like air. This made Zhao Xuemei very frustrated.

Does she really have no such blessing?

Zhao Xuemei couldn't help but doubt, but she quickly denied it herself.

No, no, no, since God gave her rebirth, it was to change her fate, how could she not be able to win another Ye Chen? !

At the same time, a teenager appeared in the production team of Lijiazhuang with a large bag and a small bag.

Everyone looked at this unfamiliar face and asked Li Jianguo, the captain of the squadron, curiously, "Captain, who is this?"

"This is the educated youth assigned to our team this year, called Gu Xinghe." Li Jianguo introduced to everyone.