Chapter 118: superstar brother 13

The crew posted the footage of Yan Qing's three-meter jump on the Internet, and the fans were stunned, and then it was a hahaha.

"Hahaha, today's source of happiness get! My brother Yan's reaction is too showy, is it okay to jump to the other side of the river?"

"That woman is Su Baicha? Brother Yan did a great job! He unlocked a new pose of avoiding green tea."

"Strange animations have been added again! Is my brother Yan trying to dominate the emoji world?"

"Jumping backwards jumped so far! This jump definitely broke the Guinness World Record!"

"It's Su Baicha again, where did this woman get her face close to Brother Yan? Brother Yan was forced to do a backflip in order to avoid you, and now he was forced to jump out of the Guinness Book of World Records. I hate you so much, don't you have an AC number in your heart?"

...

Su Baicha didn't even bother to read the comments that scolded her. The only thing she wanted to do now was to attack Yan Qing as soon as possible.

At first, she thought that the system said it was more difficult to navigate, because it was compared with other people's strategies. If the difficulty of other people's strategy is one star, Yan Qing's difficulty is higher, it is estimated that it is only two stars. She thought so at first.

But when she was unfavorable in her first apprenticeship, she realized that this is not two stars, at least five stars!

However, the following second strategy proved that she was still too naive, this is not five stars, this is a hundred stars! Hell Difficulty!

She has conquered so many men, no matter if they are cold, gentle, dark-bellied... no matter how hard they are, as long as they find the right way, they can always find a breakthrough. However, Yan Qing, let alone a breakthrough, he didn't even leave a gap!

Strictly guard against it, and turn yourself into an iron wall.

Su Baicha was so angry that he died.

"System, this is what you said is a little difficult? It's not one point, it's a billion points, right?"

The system also regretted it, it shouldn't covet Yan Qing's luck, and chose such a hard stubble for the host.

"It's too late to say anything now, you should hurry up and find a way to attack him. Otherwise, I will fall asleep, and everything you have now will be lost."

No need for it to remind her, Su Baicha also knew the truth, so even though Yan Qing avoided her like a scorpion, she could only bite the bullet.

With the system prompt, she can always find Yan Qing's location accurately.

However, no matter where he is, no matter how she approaches him, he can always react extremely quickly and avoid her for the first time.

A 360-degree turn, a three-meter backflip, and a three-week backflip... these are all basic operations, and even jumped directly to the roof once.

Not an ordinary car, but his RV.

Even Su Baicha couldn't help but wonder how terrifying he was to make him avoid this?

Finally, the system exhausted the last trace of energy. The system interface slowly turned gray in front of her, and then disappeared.

Su Baicha was desperate.

At the moment when the system disappeared, Su Baicha's ex-boyfriends suddenly felt that something was different.

After Chen Zinan was replaced by the crew, the agent asked him the reason. He was afraid that Su Baicha would be implicated, so he didn't tell the truth, only that the director had a more suitable candidate.